(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 45.
    #51 4 years ago

Looking for a project Fish Tales

#52 4 years ago

Make sure to get there early and get online. Last year I went to lunch figuring the line is no biggie!! Perhaps they will offer ticket purchase online this year to avoid the big line.

#53 4 years ago

Looking for a nice working original up to fully restored:

- Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball

Would maybe consider a Nine Ball as well

Happy to throw down a deposit if any of our fine neighbors from up North are looking to sell! Please PM me with details for a quick no hassle deal, thanks!

#54 4 years ago

Looking at my Wishlist on Pinside, I'm down to one game: Defender. I've bought a game at Allentown every year for the last 5 years in a row. Odd thing is, I've never actually been to the show! I do want to come up there some time. I grew up in Wynnewood, had cousins in Bethlehem and have not been back to PA since the late 80s.

I will still keep checking this thread. Maybe an interesting EM will show up that catches my interest.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking for a nice working original up to fully restored:
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    Would maybe consider a Nine Ball as well
    Happy to throw down a deposit if any of our fine neighbors from up North are looking to sell! Please PM me with details for a quick no hassle deal, thanks!

Boom! Right in your backyard:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88484

They aren't getting cheaper!

#56 4 years ago

Looking for the following Bally early SS stuff:

In head transformers with bracket E-122-125, rectifier unimportant, I'll install new.
    VGC aprons and shooter gauges for Strikes and Spares, Playboy and Flash Gordon.
    Wide body lock down bar
    Nice working 6 digit displays
    Beat to hell Flash Gordon PF to install a hardtop, can trade mine (plus $$) which is better than most.

Gottlieb:

Mint High Hand BG

PM if you can help, I'll be there Friday and possibly Saturday.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Boom! Right in your backyard:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88484
    They aren't getting cheaper!

Thanks. Not a buyer of that particular 9B at 6k though. Happy to go even higher depending on the machine if it’s restored however

Plus, love the idea of setting up a deal in advance so it gives me time to move something to make room!

#60 4 years ago

apologies, I searched and didn't get anything for pinfest 2020, should have put the hyphen in. I'll redirect.

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

apologies, I searched and didn't get anything for pinfest 2020, should have put the hyphen in. I'll redirect.

No issues lol, the more the merrier

#62 4 years ago

Looking for:

Bally "Beauty" bingo backglass

Antique slot machine project (Grabbed a cool one last year that I got working, but still need parts)

Mills Hi Top Bonnet and backdoor

Any smaller, different older table top coin operated machines.

#63 4 years ago

Pinfest will be selling glass again this year. The manufacturer has increased costs by 10% again!. I was able to order the standard glass size at last years price before the deadline. We will offer that the same as last year. We had completely sold out last year. I’ve ordered extra for this year. All custom sizes ordered this year will have a bit of an increase in costs.

As always, reserved glass for pickup or custom sizes orders will need to be prepaid via PayPal.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Pinfest will be selling glass again this year. The manufacturer has increased costs by 10% again!. I was able to order the standard glass size at last years price before the deadline. We will offer that the same as last year. We had completely sold out last year. I’ve ordered extra for this year. All custom sizes ordered this year will have a bit of an increase in costs.
    As always, reserved glass for pickup or custom sizes orders will need to be prepaid via PayPal.

What’s the pricing? I think I’ll need 2 standard and 1 widebody.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

What’s the pricing? I think I’ll need 2 standard and 1 widebody.

We sold standard for $35 per piece. Discounted for 5 or more at $29.
    Wide body was sold for $45. The increase will be $50.
    All other custom stuff I’d quote. I have pricing for lots of different sizes from last year. I should be able to figure it out.

#66 4 years ago

Looking for an all original condition Gottlieb Kings & Queens

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Cool Beans! I need several sheets. How do we go about ordering?

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from WonderMellon:

Cool Beans! I need several sheets. How do we go about ordering?

Easy, send me a pm or email. Tell me what you want and provide a PayPal email. I will invoice via PayPal and once paid that request will be set aid for pickup at the show. Please remember to bring your receipt or some identification with you.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Easy, send me a pm or email. Tell me what you want and provide a PayPal email. I will invoice via PayPal and once paid that request will be set aid for pickup at the show. Please remember to bring your receipt or some identification with you.

I’ll take a sheet for Night Moves!

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

I’ll take a sheet for Night Moves!

good point, for custom stuff you need to provide dimensions. This way you get what you ask for.

#71 4 years ago

Looking for a diner!

#72 4 years ago

Looking for a Skill Roll

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

We sold standard for $35 per piece. Discounted for 5 or more at $29.
    Wide body was sold for $45. The increase will be $50.
    All other custom stuff I’d quote. I have pricing for lots of different sizes from last year. I should be able to figure it out.

I’ll need a sheet for my Atari Superman. Possibly two so I have a spare one on hand. I’ll shoot you a PM if you need the dimensions.

#74 4 years ago

I'm still looking for a Mousin' Around center ramp assembly. Not just the plastic, but the metal u-turn entry piece and the switch and switch bracket as well.

#75 4 years ago

Greetings,

We are planning on having two booths at Pinfest this year.. really looking forward to it! Show special same as York, any kits purchased at the show come with free installation if you have your machine there on the freeplay floor or you can bring it to our booth. Planning on having a TAF and Stern POTC set up in our booth for you to try out the shakers. We will also have a Williams BK and a Gottlieb Stargate for sale there. Got a kit installed in the BK already, working on the Stargate as we speak.

Make sure you stop by and say hi to Colleen or myself, can't wait to meet you!

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
    Pinshakers
    www.pinshakers.com

#76 4 years ago

WTB @ Pinfest: '89 GTB Hot Shots. Can be working or not, ground mods done or not. Player's machine.

#77 4 years ago

Bourbon enthusiasts - anyone want to swap any bourbons or need any picked up?

#78 4 years ago

will be registering my south park and my scared stiff in the free play area. looking to pick up a champion pub

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

No but I got a 1.75L chevais I’m willing to trade for 28-1/2 grey Bally legs

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

No but I got a 1.75L chevais I’m willing to trade for 28-1/2 grey Bally legs

If I drank that, I'd take up you up on that offer. However Bally 28.5 legs usually can be had as a pre-buy or at the show for $20-25 a set. Bought a set the last 2 shows. Now if you want a finished freshly painted set, expect to pay twice that at least.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Hmmmm. Does Delaware have a trademark liquor that you can’t get elsewhere?

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Hmmmm. Does Delaware have a trademark liquor that you can’t get elsewhere?

Not really, other than our Scrapple Vodka. However I have access to just about any bourbon, including Van Winkle, although they do sell at premium prices.

#83 4 years ago

Looking for playfields, complete or mostly populated (no unobtainium missing), standard width, 1970s or newer.

Interested in anything cool but specifically looking for:

Road Kings
    Harlem Globetrotters
    Disco Fever
    Black Knight
    Jungle Lord

Added over 4 years ago:

Frontier

Added over 4 years ago:

Rescue 911

Added over 4 years ago:

Meteor

#84 4 years ago

Looking for:
    Williams 8ball or
    Bank-a-ball/flipper pool

#85 4 years ago

I have a gottlieb astro I could bring to the show if pre paid.

#86 4 years ago

Anyone bringing new lockdown bars?

#87 4 years ago

I have a Bally Freedom complete body for sale. It looks complete and very clean inside. Missing chime unit but I think I can get one before or at the show. It's not the early version. Will bring to Allentown if paid in full or at least a 50% deposit. $250.

#88 4 years ago

I’m looking for a Gottlieb Countdown, I will be going to Pinfest for the first time, from what I hear it’s going to pintastic.

#89 4 years ago

Looking to buy nice examples of Barracora, DE Time Machine, Robocop, and Andromeda. Can't wait to be in Allentown!

#90 4 years ago

We'll be looking to buy a GB LE or premium with Stern topper or a JJP #6 ... TBD

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Anyone bringing new lockdown bars?

Last year someone had wide body DE there

#92 4 years ago

Looking for volley Back glass

#93 4 years ago

Ivan needs to work on the admission issues that came up last year. I’m glad that pinball is popular but the fact that there was still a line an hour after opening is a problem.

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

Ivan needs to work on the admission issues that came up last year. I’m glad that pinball is popular but the fact that there was still a line an hour after opening is a problem.

Volunteer to run a second register, Boom, problem solved.

I stood in line and enjoyed two "sodas" after a 7.5hr drive, no complaints.

#95 4 years ago

I was I. The line up 1 hour also after a 9 hour drive

#96 4 years ago

No idea what I'm bringing yet, but I'll have 2 booths this year. I'll probably have a couple of extra Color DMD's for sure (save on shipping).

#97 4 years ago

I have a free stripped Joker Poker cabinet I'll bring to Pinfest, no backbox.

#98 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Skateball, Flash Gordon, or Alien Star. Light projects are fine.

#99 4 years ago

Managed to find one pin off our wishlist since I posted here a while back. Hoping to find a few more at the show. Looking for:

Barracora
    Time Fantasy
    Pharaoh
    Cosmic Gunfight
    Congo

DE Time Machine
    Robocop
    Phantom Of The Opera

Andromeda

Bally Black Belt
    BMX

Af-Tor

Hot Fire Birds
    Super Orbit

#100 4 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb "Team One" , Bally "The Wiggler", Bally "King Rex ", and Gottlieb "Dodge City"... email is best @ [email protected] or pinside mail. But I don't check pinside every day. Thanks, see you in Allentown!

There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/2?hl=joshpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.