(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 45.
    #1301 2 years ago

Williams 1984 Space Shuttle: looking for a NOS spinner or spinner decals. Thanks.

#1302 2 years ago

Anyone bringing a Nugent to sell

#1303 2 years ago

WTB:

Williams Medieval Madness not CGC remake
    Williams Monster Bash not CGC remake

#1304 2 years ago

Looking for a 1982 Iron Maiden NOT the newer one.

#1305 2 years ago

Any vendors bringing project games?

#1306 2 years ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

From what I've seen the people that plan to bring projects mostly do t advertise it ahead of time.

#1307 2 years ago

If any interest, I can bring a Banzai Run in great shape that's fully shopped with all6 flippers rebuilt. I'm 15 minutes away from the show. Looking to get $7,500. Would entertain other System 11 machines in trade.

Pics to be added soon.

Rick

#1308 2 years ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

There will be a LOT of projects, a good mix of EMs and solid state in the indoor flea market area. I think only one vendor lists what he’s bringing in advance.

#1309 2 years ago

I am bring a CFTBL and a Frankenstein. Hoping someone wants to make a trade.

#1310 2 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

There will be a LOT of projects, a good mix of EMs and solid state in the indoor flea market area. I think only one vendor lists what he’s bringing in advance.

As a former vendor at several shows I will say there is a reason vendors don't say what they are bringing ahead of time in most cases. The issue is it becomes a total PITA. People say they want something and never show up, other people show up and ask where ____ _____ machine is and then are mad you sold it two hours earlier, etc.

When selling at shows it just becomes easier to show up with a load of machines and let buyers find you at the show. Sadly I had to learn this the hard way but people just don't understand how hard it is to try and keep everyone happy. The easiest solution is to say less about your load and just let customers find you at the show.

I will not be making it to Allentown this year but have several working projects I'll be selling shortly. Other than a Silverball Mania project for around $900 I don't know what else might end up for sale this Fall but I know about a dozen machines from our collection still need to find new homes.

As far as Allentown goes - everyone have fun and enjoy one of the best pinball shows anywhere. Ivan & his crew do a great job with Allentown every year and I think this year is going to be the best show yet! Wishing everyone well and remember life is too short to "sweat the little stuff" - things will never go perfectly but that is just how life is!

#1311 2 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

As a former vendor at several shows I will say there is a reason vendors don't say what they are bringing ahead of time in most cases. The issue is it becomes a total PITA. People say they want something and never show up, other people show up and ask where ___ ____ machine is and then are mad you sold it two hours earlier, etc.
    When selling at shows it just becomes easier to show up with a load of machines and let buyers find you at the show. Sadly I had to learn this the hard way but people just don't understand how hard it is to try and keep everyone happy. The easiest solution is to say less about your load and just let customers find you at the show.
    I will not be making it to Allentown this year but have several working projects I'll be selling shortly. Other than a Silverball Mania project for around $900 I don't know what else might end up for sale this Fall but I know about a dozen machines from our collection still need to find new homes.
    As far as Allentown goes - everyone have fun and enjoy one of the best pinball shows anywhere. Ivan & his crew do a great job with Allentown every year and I think this year is going to be the best show yet! Wishing everyone well and remember life is too short to "sweat the little stuff" - things will never go perfectly but that is just how life is!

This is REALLY great advice.

#1312 2 years ago

I am looking for a Gottlieb Majorettes, If anyone has one that they could bring to the show, message me.

#1313 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a neon sign?

IMG_20210413_180020880 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_180020880 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_180207336 (resized).jpgIMG_20210413_180207336 (resized).jpgIMG_20210611_160122036 (resized).jpgIMG_20210611_160122036 (resized).jpg
    #1314 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Backglasses I can bring if pre-sold.
    Embryon are very nice.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How much for the Embryon

#1315 2 years ago

Anyone bringing a TOTAN or Wms Indy for sale? If so PM me!

MMR PIC FOR ATTENTION ONLY!
    BUT everything has a price!!!

C9A2668F-9657-4A44-9860-6D51114CEBF6 (resized).jpegC9A2668F-9657-4A44-9860-6D51114CEBF6 (resized).jpeg

#1316 2 years ago
    Quoted from DarthFett72:

Anyone bringing a TOTAN or Wms Indy for sale? If so PM me!
    MMR PIC FOR ATTENTION ONLY!
    BUT everything has a price!!!
    [quoted image]

I think jiggly Martian is bringing an IJ, he posted it in this thread not long ago. He will be in the booth next to me.

#1317 2 years ago
    Quoted from kovalski3:

I am looking for a Gottlieb Majorettes, If anyone has one that they could bring to the show, message me.

There was one for sale close to me on Facebook as part of a lot. I emailed the guy and he first sent me a picture of the wrong game and then sent me a picture of the correct game after I called him out on it but it was a blurry sketchy picture . He said he would “send another later” and never did so I chalked it up as a scam. I tried for you.

#1318 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

I think jiggly Martian is bringing an IJ, he posted it in this thread not long ago. He will be in the booth next to me.

I checked with him already, and unfortunately Indy has sold already. Oh well!!
    Thanks for the lead though Lermods. Appreciate it.

#1319 2 years ago

Looking for a Dr. Dude if anyone has one to sell.

Thanks!

#1320 2 years ago

Looking for a TSPP in players condition or total project. Have cash or I have a very nice Stern POTC I can trade for it.

Regards,

Robert

#1321 2 years ago

For those bringing a game in the free play area, please level the game, my pet peeve when I play the games. I will be there Thursday afternoon thru the show. Bringing a digital level for the single game I'll have at the flea market which will be playable with the help of a power inverter.

Don't be the guy whose machine people walk away from without finishing the game because it isn't leveled or the pitch is off. I will HELP you do this just so you're not "that guy". I'm in flea market spaces #22 & 23. Find me or PM. My Pinside name is my real name, so ask! Also my tool kit doesn't include PB Blaster so make sure you have working leg levelers. I'll even sell you a new set cheap.

Setting your game to "free play" is another issue. Games without credits is my 2nd pet peeve. If unsure PM me too.

Lets have a great show with well tuned machines!

#1322 2 years ago

I'm bringing a pin to free play on Saturday. First time for me. Show starts at 9am; what time can I arrive and setup? In case bad weather, can you get your vehicle close...or should I be prepared to have the pin completely wrapped/covered?

#1323 2 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

In case bad weather, can you get your vehicle close...or should I be prepared to have the pin completely wrapped/covered?

I've been able to back right into the loading bay towards the back on the side of the building. People were loading in and out from there all day, I imagine that will be the case when you go. Thanks for bringing a game!

#1324 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the led ocd boards will be available at the show?

#1325 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

For those bringing a game in the free play area, please level the game, my pet peeve when I play the games. I will be there Thursday afternoon thru the show. Bringing a digital level for the single game I'll have at the flea market which will be playable with the help of a power inverter.
    Don't be the guy whose machine people walk away from without finishing the game because it isn't leveled or the pitch is off. I will HELP you do this just so you're not "that guy". I'm in flea market spaces #22 & 23. Find me or PM. My Pinside name is my real name, so ask! Also my tool kit doesn't include PB Blaster so make sure you have working leg levelers. I'll even sell you a new set cheap.
    Setting your game to "free play" is another issue. Games without credits is my 2nd pet peeve. If unsure PM me too.

Thanks Tom and agree with leveling/pitch being a needed item for folks to enjoy playing. I’m bringing 2 games for free play and have a 6” level in my tool bag but won’t hesitate to ask for your help. One trick for keeping games on free play if not set on free play is to stack up credits then set the match value real low so credits keep getting added.

#1326 2 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

I'm bringing a pin to free play on Saturday. First time for me. Show starts at 9am; what time can I arrive and setup? In case bad weather, can you get your vehicle close...or should I be prepared to have the pin completely wrapped/covered?

Didn’t see Saturday setup time at website but pretty sure it’s 8 am from previous years but it’s hectic on Saturday mornings so wouldn’t count on driving up to loading door in a timely fashion if raining. I have big bags to use for free play pins if raining which we’ll have a long range forecast for in a few days.

#1327 2 years ago
    Quoted from rocketman:

Didn’t see Saturday setup time at website but pretty sure it’s 8 am from previous years but it’s hectic on Saturday mornings so wouldn’t count on driving up to loading door in a timely fashion if raining. I have big bags to use for free play pins if raining which we’ll have a long range forecast for in a few days.

Long-range could be worse..Especially for late July

Screenshot_20210723-045239_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210723-045239_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #1328 2 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Amen..
    Set free game at 10k. Plus it's always fun to hear the knocker!

#1329 2 years ago
    Quoted from curban:I'm bringing a pin to free play on Saturday. First time for me. Show starts at 9am; what time can I arrive and setup? In case bad weather, can you get your vehicle close...or should I be prepared to have the pin completely wrapped/covered?

I'll be working the big garage door (on the north side of the building) again as in years past. The easiest way to check in is park in the lot on the northeastern side of the building. Go to the double door on the north east corner of the building and check in your game, get your wrist band. Go back to you vehicle and use the access road just north of the building. This will take you around the fair grounds maintenance building. Pull past the big garage door I will come down and talk to you about the plan to get you inside.

pinfest (resized).pngpinfest (resized).png
    #1330 2 years ago

Bringing to Freeplay:
    Rick and Morty (not for sale)
    Black Knight (For Sale)
    El Dorado (if it will fit in the van)
    AIQ Avengers Topper NIB
    System 11 Power Supply Board- Just sold!
    Black Knight Plastics
    Data East MPU004 Board- Just Sold!

Wanted: Lord Of the Rings (LOTR), Wall Hanger Backglasses
    See my ads!
    20210722_194323 (resized).jpg20210722_194323 (resized).jpg20210722_200006 (resized).jpg20210722_200006 (resized).jpg

Wanted (resized).pngWanted (resized).pngBringing (resized).pngBringing (resized).png Added over 3 years ago:

AIQ Topper is now sold but I can't edit this post. Thanks!

#1331 2 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Looking for a more presentable (than what is in game/ flaking) Bally Night Rider EM Backglass. Will be at Allentown show.

Any luck? Did you check with Dad?

#1332 2 years ago

Potentially FS/FT:
    Whirlwind
    Game of Thrones LE
    Wizard!

Looking For:
    Stranger Things (preferably Premium)
    Monster Bash SE
    BM66
    Flash Gordon
    Big Game
    Dialed In
    Radical!
    No Fear.

Also if there are any arcade peeps, looking for a Dig Dug, Up'nDown, Food Fight, and Bubble Bobble

#1333 2 years ago

What is setup time on Saturday before show opens @9am?

Didn’t see it listed on web site.

#1334 2 years ago

Should have Freedom & Night Rider EM’s for sale

#1335 2 years ago

Looking to buy TNA or TX Sector.

Can bring a Firepower backglass that has the usual missing paint on the blu wings of the ship but otherwise servicable or wall art - $50, firm. Will be there Thursday evening to set up a game for freeplay & all day both days.

EDIT: Backglass is sold.

#1336 2 years ago

Some miscellaneous stuff I can bring. Let me know if anything I interests you. The Resse rails in the last picture are for a Harlem Globetrotter.

PXL_20210723_192110489 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_192110489 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_192142412 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_192142412 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_192234336 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_192234336 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_192756503 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_192756503 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_193048461 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_193048461 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_193404802 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_193404802 (resized).jpg

PXL_20210723_163145303 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_163145303 (resized).jpg

PXL_20210723_200545310 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_200545310 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_195137586 (resized).jpgPXL_20210723_195137586 (resized).jpg

#1337 2 years ago

Have the following for sale you can pick up in Pittsburgh, PA or i may be able to deliver to Allentown (with deposit down, no tirekickers)

Williams-Scorpion $2200 Fully shopped, new MPU, leds, all 4 flippers rebuilt, pops rebuilt, new drop inlane guides.

Williams-Gorgar $2400 Fully shopped, new MPU, leds, flippers (rebuilt with WPC style) and pops rebuilt, cpr plastic kit installed, new drop inlane guides.

Gottlieb- Target Pool $1200 was on loan to PAPA for ReplayFX, has held up under tournament conditions, Plays strong. Champagne edition (artwork sanded down, cabinet is varnished)

#1338 2 years ago
    Quoted from mas:

Have the following for sale you can pick up in Pittsburgh, PA or i may be able to deliver to Allentown (with deposit down, no tirekickers)
    Williams-Scorpion $2200 Fully shopped, new MPU, leds, all 4 flippers rebuilt, pops rebuilt, new drop inlane guides.
    Williams-Gorgar $2400 Fully shopped, new MPU, leds, flippers (rebuilt with WPC style) and pops rebuilt, cpr plastic kit installed, new drop inlane guides.
    Gottlieb- Target Pool $1200 was on loan to PAPA for ReplayFX. Plays strong and has held up under tournament conditions, Champagne edition (artwork sanded down, cabinet is varnished)

#1339 2 years ago

Looking to buy a clean (working?) Game Plan MPU-2.

game-plan-mpu-2-pinball-cpu-board-very-clean_1_42d11449bafef34eb252ae7eea074375 (resized).jpggame-plan-mpu-2-pinball-cpu-board-very-clean_1_42d11449bafef34eb252ae7eea074375 (resized).jpg
    #1340 2 years ago

Shit is really heating up!!!

I think I'm bringing a Chicago Coin Cinema for free play / sale (I know only the best for you fuckers) - $900

May bring a very nice clean WWF Royal Rumble that needs a shop but plays fine (except a broken drop target)
    $3300

#1341 2 years ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

The Metrando games for Pinfest 2021. Two will be on the show floor and two will be in the flea market. I will also have an Exhibit (ESCO) Stars Jeep Version body (no head) and a project Gtb. World Beauties and an empty Gtb Sys 1 cabinet with head in the flea. In addition will have several neons, beer signs, advertising and pinball parts in the flea.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

The Gtb Sys 1 cabinet and head are sold

#1342 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsforfun:

I'll be working the big garage door (on the north side of the building) again as in years past. The easiest way to check in is park in the lot on the northeastern side of the building. Go to the double door on the north east corner of the building and check in your game, get your wrist band. Go back to you vehicle and use the access road just north of the building. This will take you around the fair grounds maintenance building. Pull past the big garage door I will come down and talk to you about the plan to get you inside.
    [quoted image]

Is the same gentleman as I past years be working the garage door in the back end of the indoor flea market? We're in the spot all the way near the bathrooms. In years past we lined up at the door to unload working from the farthest inside from the door. What time will the door I referenced be opened?

#1343 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gritty:

Some miscellaneous stuff I can bring. Let me know if anything I interests you. The Resse rails in the last picture are for a Harlem Globetrotter.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent re: coin door

#1344 2 years ago

I will have a couple tested working tiltaudio sound boards for sale at the show.

#1345 2 years ago

HUO first owner Hobbit
    Smaug edition gold dragon installed
    Custom gold flipper bats with gold topper on them obviously color band
    Custom ring ball shooter
    I don’t believe available any more
    Gold flipper buttons
    Custom plastic protectors green tone m
    Protective plastic radcal covering never removed from back box.
    These are not flaws just the protective coating that needs to be removed.

Cabinet and game is in pristine shape and game is fully functional
    11k or trade for NIB led zep LE

#1346 2 years ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Is the same gentleman as I past years be working the garage door in the back end of the indoor flea market? We're in the spot all the way near the bathrooms. In years past we lined up at the door to unload working from the farthest inside from the door. What time will the door I referenced be opened?

The guy with the cowboy hat, right?

#1347 2 years ago

Still would like to find:

-Xenon parts, including working MPU (either repro or refurbished original) and hardtop/overlay
    -Stern spike backbox. Will take anything that's fits an Aerosmith cab.
    -Deadworld Mod for Judge Dredd. Someone can burn me the rom; I just need the physical ring.
    -Maybe a partially populated playfield to hack into a homebrew. Would consider anything but DE/New Stern would be nice since I have a Stern cab.

#1348 2 years ago

Plan to be there Friday only. Can bring the following with payment in full or deposit. PM if you have interest. Thanks

Good used Babcock DMD display from CFTBL $ 80
    Used CFTBL Speaker Plastic and Board $ 25 SOLD
    Non-booting Bally MPU from Evel Knievel $ 40
    Untested Bally Driver Board from Evel Knievel $ 30 SOLD
    Untested Bally Lamp Board from Evel Knievel $ 20 SOLD
    IMG_6413 (resized).JPGIMG_6413 (resized).JPGIMG_6414 (resized).JPGIMG_6414 (resized).JPGIMG_6411 (resized).JPGIMG_6411 (resized).JPGIMG_6412 (resized).JPGIMG_6412 (resized).JPGIMG_6419 (resized).JPGIMG_6419 (resized).JPGIMG_6415 (resized).JPGIMG_6415 (resized).JPGIMG_6416 (resized).JPGIMG_6416 (resized).JPGIMG_6417 (resized).JPGIMG_6417 (resized).JPGIMG_6418 (resized).JPGIMG_6418 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago:

DMD Display SOLD

#1349 2 years ago

Anyone have a 4 Aces backglass or a scan that can be made into a translite?

#1350 2 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

What is setup time on Saturday before show opens @9am?
    Didn’t see it listed on web site.

8 am

There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.