(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RatShack
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 days ago

Looking for a project Fish Tales

#52 4 days ago

Make sure to get there early and get online. Last year I went to lunch figuring the line is no biggie!! Perhaps they will offer ticket purchase online this year to avoid the big line.

#53 4 days ago

Looking for a nice working original up to fully restored:

- Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball

Would maybe consider a Nine Ball as well

Happy to throw down a deposit if any of our fine neighbors from up North are looking to sell! Please PM me with details for a quick no hassle deal, thanks!

#54 4 days ago

Looking at my Wishlist on Pinside, I'm down to one game: Defender. I've bought a game at Allentown every year for the last 5 years in a row. Odd thing is, I've never actually been to the show! I do want to come up there some time. I grew up in Wynnewood, had cousins in Bethlehem and have not been back to PA since the late 80s.

I will still keep checking this thread. Maybe an interesting EM will show up that catches my interest.

#55 3 days ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking for a nice working original up to fully restored:
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    - Nine Ball
    Would maybe consider a Nine Ball as well
    Happy to throw down a deposit if any of our fine neighbors from up North are looking to sell! Please PM me with details for a quick no hassle deal, thanks!

Boom! Right in your backyard:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88484

They aren't getting cheaper!

#56 3 days ago

Looking for the following Bally early SS stuff:

In head transformers with bracket E-122-125, rectifier unimportant, I'll install new.
    VGC aprons and shooter gauges for Strikes and Spares, Playboy and Flash Gordon.
    Wide body lock down bar
    Nice working 6 digit displays
    Beat to hell Flash Gordon PF to install a hardtop, can trade mine (plus $$) which is better than most.

Gottlieb:

Mint High Hand BG

PM if you can help, I'll be there Friday and possibly Saturday.

#57 3 days ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Boom! Right in your backyard:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88484
    They aren't getting cheaper!

Thanks. Not a buyer of that particular 9B at 6k though. Happy to go even higher depending on the machine if it’s restored however

Plus, love the idea of setting up a deal in advance so it gives me time to move something to make room!

#60 3 days ago

apologies, I searched and didn't get anything for pinfest 2020, should have put the hyphen in. I'll redirect.

#61 2 days ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

apologies, I searched and didn't get anything for pinfest 2020, should have put the hyphen in. I'll redirect.

No issues lol, the more the merrier

#62 2 days ago

Looking for:

Bally "Beauty" bingo backglass

Antique slot machine project (Grabbed a cool one last year that I got working, but still need parts)

Mills Hi Top Bonnet and backdoor

Any smaller, different older table top coin operated machines.

#63 2 days ago

Pinfest will be selling glass again this year. The manufacturer has increased costs by 10% again!. I was able to order the standard glass size at last years price before the deadline. We will offer that the same as last year. We had completely sold out last year. I’ve ordered extra for this year. All custom sizes ordered this year will have a bit of an increase in costs.

As always, reserved glass for pickup or custom sizes orders will need to be prepaid via PayPal.

#64 2 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Pinfest will be selling glass again this year. The manufacturer has increased costs by 10% again!. I was able to order the standard glass size at last years price before the deadline. We will offer that the same as last year. We had completely sold out last year. I’ve ordered extra for this year. All custom sizes ordered this year will have a bit of an increase in costs.
    As always, reserved glass for pickup or custom sizes orders will need to be prepaid via PayPal.

What’s the pricing? I think I’ll need 2 standard and 1 widebody.

#65 2 days ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

What’s the pricing? I think I’ll need 2 standard and 1 widebody.

We sold standard for $35 per piece. Discounted for 5 or more at $29.
    Wide body was sold for $45. The increase will be $50.
    All other custom stuff I’d quote. I have pricing for lots of different sizes from last year. I should be able to figure it out.

#66 2 days ago

Looking for an all original condition Gottlieb Kings & Queens

#67 2 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Cool Beans! I need several sheets. How do we go about ordering?

#68 2 days ago
    Quoted from WonderMellon:

Cool Beans! I need several sheets. How do we go about ordering?

Easy, send me a pm or email. Tell me what you want and provide a PayPal email. I will invoice via PayPal and once paid that request will be set aid for pickup at the show. Please remember to bring your receipt or some identification with you.

#69 2 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Easy, send me a pm or email. Tell me what you want and provide a PayPal email. I will invoice via PayPal and once paid that request will be set aid for pickup at the show. Please remember to bring your receipt or some identification with you.

I’ll take a sheet for Night Moves!

#70 2 days ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

I’ll take a sheet for Night Moves!

good point, for custom stuff you need to provide dimensions. This way you get what you ask for.

#71 2 days ago

Looking for a diner!

#72 2 days ago

Looking for a Skill Roll

#73 2 days ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

We sold standard for $35 per piece. Discounted for 5 or more at $29.
    Wide body was sold for $45. The increase will be $50.
    All other custom stuff I’d quote. I have pricing for lots of different sizes from last year. I should be able to figure it out.

I’ll need a sheet for my Atari Superman. Possibly two so I have a spare one on hand. I’ll shoot you a PM if you need the dimensions.

#74 2 days ago

I'm still looking for a Mousin' Around center ramp assembly. Not just the plastic, but the metal u-turn entry piece and the switch and switch bracket as well.

#75 2 days ago

Greetings,

We are planning on having two booths at Pinfest this year.. really looking forward to it! Show special same as York, any kits purchased at the show come with free installation if you have your machine there on the freeplay floor or you can bring it to our booth. Planning on having a TAF and Stern POTC set up in our booth for you to try out the shakers. We will also have a Williams BK and a Gottlieb Stargate for sale there. Got a kit installed in the BK already, working on the Stargate as we speak.

Make sure you stop by and say hi to Colleen or myself, can't wait to meet you!

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
    Pinshakers
    www.pinshakers.com

#76 1 day ago

WTB @ Pinfest: '89 GTB Hot Shots. Can be working or not, ground mods done or not. Player's machine.

#77 1 day ago

Bourbon enthusiasts - anyone want to swap any bourbons or need any picked up?

#78 18 hours ago

will be registering my south park and my scared stiff in the free play area. looking to pick up a champion pub

#79 16 hours ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

No but I got a 1.75L chevais I’m willing to trade for 28-1/2 grey Bally legs

#80 16 hours ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

No but I got a 1.75L chevais I’m willing to trade for 28-1/2 grey Bally legs

If I drank that, I'd take up you up on that offer. However Bally 28.5 legs usually can be had as a pre-buy or at the show for $20-25 a set. Bought a set the last 2 shows. Now if you want a finished freshly painted set, expect to pay twice that at least.

#81 16 hours ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Hmmmm. Does Delaware have a trademark liquor that you can’t get elsewhere?

#82 16 hours ago
    Quoted from Mistermoberg:

Hmmmm. Does Delaware have a trademark liquor that you can’t get elsewhere?

Not really, other than our Scrapple Vodka. However I have access to just about any bourbon, including Van Winkle, although they do sell at premium prices.

#83 1 hour ago

Looking for playfields, complete or mostly populated (no unobtainium missing), standard width, 1970s or newer.

Interested in anything cool but specifically looking for:

Road Kings
    Harlem Globetrotters

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 69.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 28.95
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10,900.00
    Pinball Machine
    RMV Sales
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 4.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    ULEKstore
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 25.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside