(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 45.
    #801 2 years ago

How long is it taking for confirmation for game registration? I sent something in last week and haven't heard back yet.

#802 2 years ago

If you bring a pin or 2 to pinfest, will they honor requests for a machine to remain in the freeplay area and not to be used in the tournament?

#803 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If you bring a pin or 2 to pinfest, will they honor requests for a machine to remain in the freeplay area and not to be used in the tournament?

Will there even be a tournament? I know the people who run it and haven't heard anything. My guess is that unless someone else steps up, there won't be one.

In the past, you had to specifically put your game in the main tourney. They never just take them. The caveat being that one year there was also a side tournament that took place in the free play area.

#804 2 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

Will there even be a tournament? I know the people who run it and haven't heard anything.
    In the past, you had to specifically put your game in the main tourney. They never just take them. The caveat being that one year there was also a side tournament that took place in the free play area.

Thats awesome. I want to bring my Rick and Morty this year and put it on freeplay since there are still alot of people who have not gotten to play one. I just want to make sure if I do its in a spot where everyone can enjoy it.

#805 2 years ago

Anyone have a spare slide top woodrail back door that they could bring to the show before I go ahead and make one? Thanks.

#806 2 years ago

Have a Diamond Lady I can bring if anyone is interested.

Looking for a Cheetah, Hot Tip EM, Recel Lady Luck, Majorettes, Wiggler, and some wood rails: Brite Star, Around the World, Falstaff, Show Boat, Picnic

If there's a tournament I'll bring some games again for that, otherwise Diamond Lady will probably be for sale in free play... messaged the tourney crew but no word yet about it

#807 2 years ago
    Quoted from alexmogil:

How long is it taking for confirmation for game registration? I sent something in last week and haven't heard back yet.

You need not worry, if you registered we got it. Karen will be sending out confirmations shortly from those we have received. Sorry for the delay as we been very busy with vendor signups. We’re 3/4 full and should have the detail map up for this year shortly.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#808 2 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

Will there even be a tournament? I know the people who run it and haven't heard anything. My guess is that unless someone else steps up, there won't be one.

Yes there will be a tournament or perhaps two from different groups. Stand by as this is being confirmed.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#809 2 years ago

Hey Ivan, not sure if I missed it but are discount hotel blocks up yet?

#810 2 years ago
    Quoted from CookyJar:

Hey Ivan, not sure if I missed it but are discount hotel blocks up yet?

Not yet, we’ll have that done as soon as we can.

#811 2 years ago

Ivan,

I ordered some playfield glass for last year. Just making sure I don't need to do anything special and I should expect to be able to pick it up at the show this year.

Thanks.

#812 2 years ago

Bringing:
    Rick and Morty (Not for sale)
    Earthshaker $3500, and if its gone by the show I’ll bring Torpedo Alley (Not for sale)
    2 USB Light Guns (Happ) for a Mame machine
    Some various parts and boards (will list out later)

Looking For:
    I’ll be looking to pick up my first E.M. if I have not already gotten one by then. A 70s Gottlieb, with El Dorado, Atlantis, Buccanneer, Surf Champ, and others high up on my list
    Back glass wall hangers: I am looking for the stuff you pulled out to replace. Especially interested in Paragon, Lost World, DE Simpsons, but interested in many others.
    Arcade Marquees for same purpose, with extra interest in a Dungeons and Dragons marquee but interested in many others.
    Possibly interested in:
    Arcade 1Ups: Let me know what you have. Particularly interested in Big Buck Hunter or this years Namco 40th, Midway 40th, or Capcom 40th with riser and lit marquee.
    A 60 in 1 in an arcade 1up or a smaller arcade cabinet, maybe a retropi.

General:
    So I am now 100% down for Pinfest with confirmed days off. I will be bringing 2 games to the free-play area. I will bring Rick and Morty and put on free play, not for sale. Got a note back from Ivan that people always ask before taking games for the tournament. It will not bit in the tournament and will be in the freeplay area for everyone to enjoy.
    I will bring a second game, either Earthshaker if I still have it, which would be for sale for $3500 if I still have it. Cabinet 9/10, playfield 9/10, backglass 9.5/10. All inserts removed, sanded down, and redecalled, new playfield protector, LEDs to include extra lighting in backbox and on playfield.
    If Earthshaker is gone by the show, I’ll bring a relatively rare Torpedo Alley for freeplay (not for sale).

rm (resized).jpgrm (resized).jpgivan (resized).pngivan (resized).pnges1 (resized).jpges1 (resized).jpgES PF (resized).jpgES PF (resized).jpg Added over 3 years ago:

Since there have been alot of PMs asking about Earthshaker, here is a walkthrough video. I will happily answer requests for any specific photos. Thanks!

https://studio.youtube.com/video/U6bxsFZTe10/edit

Added over 3 years ago:

Earthshaker has been sold. Rick and Morty still coming to freeplay.

#813 2 years ago

Ivan, I would like to order Playfield glass for TZ.
    Should I PM you?

#814 2 years ago

Joining in on this thread. Very good chance I'll be bringing some of my wedgeheads to Pinfest for sale. Stay tuned.

#815 2 years ago

Double vendor spot #53 confirmed. I super appreciate the kind offer for people to sponsor my spot! But just come buy ramps, and it will all be good
    I will be bringing 3 games for the booth on free play which will have my ramps installed in them. They are not for sale- Mousin' Around, Gold Wings and Victory. I plan to try to have at least some of every ramp I make on hand. Possibly will have a new release there as well. Now I can finish my mobile inventory organizational effort!

I will also have a rack of blemished ramps available to pick through and inspect at deep discounts.

I may be on the lookout for a couple games, but they will be "crime of opportunity" purchases if they happen. SF2 or RBION for future ramp projects, or possibly a WoF. System 80B games I haven't owned are in play as well.

20210518_173829 (resized).jpg20210518_173829 (resized).jpg

#816 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

You need not worry, if you registered we got it. Karen will be sending out confirmations shortly from those we have received. Sorry for the delay as we been very busy with vendor signups. We’re 3/4 full and should have the detail map up for this year shortly.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

Thank you Ivan! I figured it was something, everything is happening at once.

#817 2 years ago

WTB a Williams Skyway woodrail. Any condition considered.

#818 2 years ago

Hey all, regarding glass. We have a bit of a problem! My manufacture has sold the division that provided my glass. I’m currently looking for another source. This is a huge bummer. I was really pleased to offer this at the show. It may be over. The good news is I still have a few hundred sheets of standard. The custom stuff is up in the air. I’ll report back when I have news to share.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#819 2 years ago
    Quoted from alexmogil:

Thank you Ivan! I figured it was something, everything is happening at once.

Everything happening at once is an understatement. Happy to share this news. The vendor area is almost sold out! I can’t believe it. We will be posting the new site map shortly.

#820 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Hey all, regarding glass. We have a bit of a problem! My manufacture has sold the division that provided my glass. I’m currently looking for another source. This is a huge bummer. I was really pleased to offer this at the show. It may be over. The good news is I still have a few hundred sheets of standard. The custom stuff is up in the air. I’ll report back when I have news to share.

Sad to hear it. I was really looking forward to getting some of that Gottlieb WBB Glass. Thanks for the update!

#821 2 years ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

Sad to hear it. I was really looking forward to getting some of that Gottlieb WBB Glass. Thanks for the update!

Quoted from radial_head:

We’re not dead yet. Stand by as I work another option.

#822 2 years ago

Floor plan for the vendor hall is updated. There are a few that we’re waiting for confirmation but it’s 99% accurate. Flea market will be updated shortly.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#823 2 years ago

Here is the link for the floor plan

http://www.pinfestival.com/Aghalll2021.pdf

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#824 2 years ago

Man, I am SO looking forward to the show this year.
    I really appreciate the effort Ivan is putting in to keep it going this year, and thanks to all the vendors and people bringing games for the free play area.

#825 2 years ago

Thank you for the glass update!

#826 2 years ago

If anyone wants to bring a game and have it modded for free, please let me know. Game would have to be in my booth and on free play for the duration of the show. Prefer modern stern or jjp games, but some older bw games could also work.

#827 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

Are you still taking orders for standard glass? If we do not have an order with you already, how would we go about placing one for pickup at the show?

#828 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

Are you still taking orders for standard glass? If we do not have an order with you already, how would we go about placing one for pickup at the show?

Yes you can order by sending me a message. Here is how it works, if you wish to reserve glass for pickup at the show it needs to be prepaid. You tell me what you want and provide a PayPal account email. I’ll invoice this to your account. Once it’s paid for it’s reserved. You will need to bring your invoice or ID to the show for pickup. Standard glass has now been priced at $35 per sheet. I can’t offer a discount for quantity at this time.

If a new source for more glass is found at a competitive price than we could continue the discount on 5 or more sheets. I have my doubts as I’ve already heard ridiculous statements like glass shortages or inflated labor or whatever. Inflation is affecting everything.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#829 2 years ago

Flea market floor plan is now updated and on our site. Make sure you refresh the page just incase.

here is the link http://www.pinfestival.com/Aghallflea2021.pdf.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#830 2 years ago

Looking for a decent used Bally Eight Ball backglass with minimal ink loss and a 1973 Gottlieb Hot Shot in decent condition.

#831 2 years ago

Anyone selling Voodoo Glass, Invisiglass, or Stern's HD Glass?

#832 2 years ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Cointaker should be bringing some

#833 2 years ago

I have a pair of Bally 31" legs that will be in the flea market area.

#834 2 years ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

I have an extra sheet of Invisiglass I could bring to Pinfest and sell for $175. I will be attending Pinfest on Friday, July 30th and Saturday, July 31st.

#835 2 years ago

I have a full set of Hobbit SE radcals that I can bring if a deal is worked out.
    Also have an original Fathom backglass
    And an Nos Hurricane translight.

#836 2 years ago

I'm tempted to go Friday and Saturday,are there still plenty of machines to play on Saturday,or have most of them been sold?

#837 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I'm tempted to go Friday and Saturday,are there still plenty of machines to play on Saturday,or have most of them been sold?

A small percentage of games leave Friday night typically. There are plenty to play on Saturday.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#838 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

A small percentage of games leave Friday night typically. There are plenty to play on Saturday.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

Thanks,is there going to be a 2021 pinfest tee shirt for sale ?

#839 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Thanks,is there going to be a 2021 pinfest tee shirt for sale ?

Yes! Maybe two.

#840 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

Ivan puts on a heck of a good show so you will not be disappointed Saturday. Just remember Saturday ends a little earlier than you might expect because lots of people have a long drive home after the show. So by around 3 PM Saturday things start to "wind down".

Sadly we will not be setting up this year but I will have a couple machines for sale here in Carlisle, PA if anyone is headed past to get to the show or on their way home. I don't know exactly what machines or anything yet but I will likely post that information about a week before the show. We are located about 15 minutes from the PA Turnpike right off I-81 on the south end of Carlisle and machines will be in the garage for easy loading.

#841 2 years ago

Here is what we’re thinking.

Pinfest_2020_Skull_and_Planets-01 (resized).jpgPinfest_2020_Skull_and_Planets-01 (resized).jpgPinfest_2021_Viking-01_01 (resized).jpgPinfest_2021_Viking-01_01 (resized).jpg
    #842 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool!

#843 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

AWESOME!!!

Love the first design! Will definitely be ordering some.

#844 2 years ago

Very nice !

#845 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Are they pre order? Or just at the door ?

#846 2 years ago

will there be posters of these also?

#847 2 years ago

I plan on bringing some fully restored Bally solid state coin doors to the show. If you want a plug in replacement for yours I can make one for your game. These will have a new Marco front skin and they will be detailed. I have enough cores to do a few. I can do 2 or 3 chute, add SBA chute and coin mech's or whatever you want. Pricing is $295 to $350 or less if you bring your old one as a core. PM if interested. This is my last one in my Centaur I sold:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/66774

#848 2 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

Are they pre order? Or just at the door ?

Yes but we’re not ready yet.

#849 2 years ago
    Quoted from zerbam:

will there be posters of these also?

I think Brian Allen (the Artist) does these. He’ll be at the show as a vendor. I’ll ask him beforehand.

#850 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

Yes but we’re not ready yet.

Should of said pre order and at the door. Just not ready yet.

There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/17?hl=somenerd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.