(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 45.
    #651 3 years ago

I've been attending Allentown since it was The Pinball Wizards Convention when us in the RGB pinball crowd would wear RPG lanyards to point each other out. I hope it happens this year. Last year I was in line for a vendor spot but that never happened.

In 2019, I stood in line for 45 minutes to get in after doing all my parking lot deals. I doubt that will be the case if the show even happens this year. I fear attendance will be down. I'll miss seeing my Canadian friends if they don't make the trip.

#652 3 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I've been attending Allentown since it was The Pinball Wizards Convention when us in the RGB pinball crowd would wear RPG lanyards to point each other out. I hope it happens this year. Last year I was in line for a vendor spot but that never happened.
    In 2019, I stood in line for 45 minutes to get in after doing all my parking lot deals. I doubt that will be the case if the show even happens this year. I fear attendance will be down. I'll miss seeing my Canadian friends if they don't make the trip.

Yes same here I was in line for a good 50 mins in 2019 great show that year ,last year too bad it didn't happen but hope this year it will happen and only if the boarder opens too get there if it does ,let's hope

#653 3 years ago
    Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes same here I was in line for a good 50 mins in 2019 great show that year ,last year too bad it didn't happen but hope this year it will happen and only if the boarder opens too get there if it does ,let's hope

Yes, but were you there before Merchant's Square? When it was in the firehouse hall? Those were the days!

Chris

#654 3 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Yes, but were you there before Merchant's Square? When it was in the firehouse hall? Those were the days!
    Chris

I was!

#655 3 years ago

me too!!! It's crazy to see what it has become from the tiny beginnings that Brian started. I am really happy that Ivan took over the reigns and it continues to be a great show (when we can have it)

Chris

#656 3 years ago

Glass! I need glass!

#657 3 years ago

I still got left over "Merican money from 3 years ago just gasping to get out of my sock drawer and get spent down there.
    2 summers ago my new hip surgery got moved up to the Monday before the show, last year....well we all know about last year.

I think you'll see a lot of us stir crazy Canadians down there this year.....open border not withstanding.

#658 3 years ago

Looking forward to seeing most everyone there. Lol

Got nothing to sell or want but nice to play some of these newfangled machines I hear a lot about.

#659 3 years ago

I registered for 2 indoor spots. I hope the show happens and I get the spots. Hoping to bring a nice Spy Hunter and a HS with a new Hardtop installed to sell. Sharing space with my friend from OH that usually brings nice playfields that he clears. Beautiful work from a 30 plus year auto body guy.

#660 3 years ago

I need glass! GLASS

#661 3 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I will do you one better, lol!
    My wife and I had these sweatshirts made up for Allentown, they are close to 20 years old!

Back when you could easily pick up a project machine for 50 to 75!

20210320_062436 (resized).jpg20210320_062436 (resized).jpg
    #662 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I need glass! GLASS

I'm all for the show, but if you need widebody glass today pinball life has it on sale. It was $80 for 2 sheets shipped to Crofton.

#663 3 years ago

Wow! Thats a great deal.
    And yes, i do need wide body.

#664 3 years ago

There will be glass at the show this year. I also plan to do the custom orders as well. I prefer to wait till about May before we actually take payment for orders. Feel free to pm me with your needs. We’ll send out invoices via PayPal at that time. I currently have plenty of standard on hand if someone needs some. If you’re in the area let me know and I’ll hook you up.

Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

#665 3 years ago

I will wait to buy glass at the show.
    I will contact you in May.
    Thanks

#666 3 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I missed out on the firehouse shows but went to most of the Merchants Square shows.
    Good times!
    When did the show switch from firehouse to Merchants Square?
    What was the first year at the fairgrounds?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #667 3 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I missed out on the firehouse shows but went to most of the Merchants Square shows.
    Good times!
    When did the show switch from firehouse to Merchants Square?
    What was the first year at the fairgrounds?[quoted image]

About 10 years ago?

#668 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

About 10 years ago?

Last show at Merchant's Square was about 2007 or 2008.

Jim

#669 3 years ago

I was able to change my family camping trip from the 31st to the 24th. I've been going for the last 11 years straight, minus last year. Now I'm 100 percent in for the show. Got to get cracking getting machines ready for it now.

Picture was my first trip here with my son 11 years ago. He's graduating high school this year, time really flies. We enjoy this trip too much to miss it, and the shirt he's wearing is too small now, lol.

164904905_144555094149147_8182740385748812361_n (resized).jpg164904905_144555094149147_8182740385748812361_n (resized).jpg
    #671 3 years ago

Looking to buy any Gilligan’s Island Parts

Message me please

#672 3 years ago

Keeping my eyes open for a Gottlieb Cleopatra or Joker Poker.

#673 3 years ago

Have an exceptionally nice all original Gottlieb Pinball Pool I am thinking of selling. I have 4 too many games right now! You would be hard pressed to find a nicer example. Pm if any interest

Mike

#674 3 years ago

I have a nice Gottlieb Volley I’ll bring if it doesn’t sell first. If it sells I’ll bring another machine maybe Domino or Fun Land

#675 3 years ago

East Coast Vending is in with a ton of great stuff. Pins,Neons,signs,too much too list. Will update as Show time grows nearer. Let’s not rush the Springtime.Thanks Ivan.

9700F0ED-97BE-4B22-B24B-BC89B7C2D2CB (resized).jpeg9700F0ED-97BE-4B22-B24B-BC89B7C2D2CB (resized).jpeg
    #676 3 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Star Race I may be willing to trade. Very nice shape.

Looking for a Bally Spectrum, although I may be open to other deals involving games on my wishlist.

#677 3 years ago

Looking for a Bally "Beauty" backglass along with a Williams "Pit Stop" backglass.

#678 3 years ago
    Quoted from PrinceOfPinside:

I have a Gottlieb Star Race I may be willing to trade. Very nice shape.
    Looking for a Bally Spectrum, although I may be open to other deals involving games on my wishlist.

Spectrum, odd game but I love playing it...

#679 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Spectrum, odd game but I love playing it...

Very unique concept. Heard mixed things about it but played it for the first time yesterday and now I just need to have it. So addicting and fast-paced!

#680 3 years ago

Very unique concept. Heard mixed things about it but played it for the first time yesterday and now I just need to have it. So addicting and fast-paced!

LOL, it's a tough one to find, especially w/o a blown out pf. CPR did the plastics but pricey due to all the clear pieces on this game.

#681 3 years ago

The only game I regret selling.... good luck!

#682 3 years ago

I have 2 Bally early state cabinets heads to bring. One in the hinge frame style in very nice condition. Came as a lightbox for a SBM BG I needed. Bare inside. Plus I have a Bally FG bare head, particle board rear panel has swelled a little bit but very usable. I have a couple Bally wooden crates that held NOS PF's back in the day. PM if interested.

#683 3 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

The only game I regret selling.... good luck!

Made the displays on mine match the backglass.

IMG_4180 (resized).jpgIMG_4180 (resized).jpg
    #684 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO Metallica Premium/ LE In nice condition.shoot me a PM if you have one available.
    Thanks in advance
    Ralph

#685 3 years ago

Any Dodge City pins for sale.

#686 3 years ago

I'll be looking for a BoP. Any condition. PM me. Thanks

#687 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams Big Chief.

#688 3 years ago

In the market for a dialed in, medieval madness, or Alice cooper.
    Have a nice High speed or Frankenstein. for trade with cash on my end.
    Just picked up a system 7 scorpion I hope to get done before the show.

#689 3 years ago

Looking for IJ or TAF if the show goes on pm me

1 week later
    #690 3 years ago

There was a vendor that was allowing pre-show purchase of playfield protectors at the 2019 show. I purchased one for a deteriorating playfield and picked it up at their booth. I can not recall the vendor and I deleted any correspondence I might have had. Anyone recall this vendor and do we know if they might attending the rescheduled show?

#691 3 years ago

I think that was Jamie from Buffalo. Not sure what his username is tho, but you can probably find him on the Buffalo Pinball facebook group at worst

#692 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skidave:

There was a vendor that was allowing pre-show purchase of playfield protectors at the 2019 show. I purchased one for a deteriorating playfield and picked it up at their booth. I can not recall the vendor and I deleted any correspondence I might have had. Anyone recall this vendor and do we know if they might attending the rescheduled show?

That was us, we won't be at the July show, vacations already planned. Should be back for the May show.

#693 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skidave:

Glass! I need glass!

I still have 30 or so sheets I grabbed from Ivan recently as well, if you're down this way.

#694 3 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Picture was my first trip here with my son 11 years ago. He's graduating high school this year, time really flies.

Crazy Eric. I can practically chronicle my daughter’s life through pinball pics. This was the 2017 show, but I told her we weren’t buying the oversized game.

8B4375EB-A44F-46A8-99EC-BB87872E12B4 (resized).jpeg8B4375EB-A44F-46A8-99EC-BB87872E12B4 (resized).jpeg
    #696 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Crazy Eric. I can practically chronicle my daughter’s life through pinball pics. This was the 2017 show, but I told her we weren’t buying the oversized game.
    [quoted image]

I can't believe that show was 4 years ago already....that particular year was a highlight for me because of that Hercules

#697 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

This picture still makes me laugh every time I look at my old Pinfest pictures.

IMG_5356 (resized).PNGIMG_5356 (resized).PNG
    #698 3 years ago

Pinball basement is planning on vending at Allentown this year. It will be our first stop in the convention circuit.

#699 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

There will be glass at the show this year. I also plan to do the custom orders as well. I prefer to wait till about May before we actually take payment for orders. Feel free to pm me with your needs. We’ll send out invoices via PayPal at that time. I currently have plenty of standard on hand if someone needs some. If you’re in the area let me know and I’ll hook you up.
    Ivan
    Pinfest 2021

How much per sheet?

#700 3 years ago

I will be fully vaccinated and looking forward to the show. Depending on what is going on at the time, I might bring one of my Hardtop conversions(Blackout or Firepower with drop targets).

There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/14?hl=snowtrooper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.