(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,210 posts
  • 381 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rmarket
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210313_152722 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152734 (resized).jpg
    20210313_152705 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1629334790755 (resized).jpg
    63BBE639-A3A7-4915-888A-EC15DDDCA260 (resized).jpeg
    84AAD166-22FC-4DEF-906B-AC5CF5FD4F0C (resized).jpeg
    20210802_124720 (resized).jpg
    04E1EFDF-4CD2-45FE-B788-C4CF458F2034 (resized).jpeg
    C1613609-90DE-46D2-9873-044171F074CE (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3225 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.20.29 PM (resized).png
    16E05840-CE40-448D-84B9-EFF25B0BC6C3 (resized).jpeg
    2A1DA168-BCE1-4E93-9C9B-53AA527E48CB (resized).jpeg
    98614969-3931-41CA-B41D-A743B5CB698E (resized).jpeg
    20210730_165911 (resized).jpg
    20210729_215613 (resized).jpg

There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 45.
    #501 3 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I certainly look forward to seeing everyone in 2021! I bet it will be the best show yet!

i agree more new games to play!!!!!!!!!

#502 3 years ago

Maybe we can add an extra day next year to make up for this year?

#503 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

I am in for that for sure

#504 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

Upvote X1000

#505 3 years ago

Unfortunately it would have to be Thursday...cant see ANYTHING happening on a Sunday down there.

#506 3 years ago
    Quoted from guard:

Unfortunately it would have to be Thursday...cant see ANYTHING happening on a Sunday down there.

I would be game for Thursday being a full day like Friday. Just have to talk Ivan into it.

#507 3 years ago

I’m looking for:

Addams
    Rolling Stones Stern
    TOTAN

#508 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

I would be game for Thursday being a full day like Friday. Just have to talk Ivan into it.

Thursday is already a full day like Friday if you bring a working pin for freeplay

#509 3 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Thursday is already a full day like Friday if you bring a working pin for freeplay

That is the key. You help out the show, and you get into see all the goodies before everybody else does.

#510 3 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Yeah, we have a booth for the show. Just miss seeing everyone, wouldn't mind an extra day.

#511 3 years ago

With no 2020 Pinfest show and a full trailer of machines and more titles coming in this summer, I am selling off some inventory. Any interest feel free to PM me. I will return any PM in the evening. Pete.
    Shaq Attaq : very clean example. I have a video of this machine playing. $2200
    Disco Fever: All board done 4 years ago, Plays full games, Displays all good, banana flippers, backglass has some flaking. I have a video of this machine playing. $650
    Bally Star Trek: Altek MPU, Starts and plays full games, good displays. BG 9, playfield wear. I have a video of this machine playing. SOLD
    Williams High Speed: Starts and plays full games. Beacon light works, perfect BG, Mylar playfield. German import. Cabinet a little rough and touched up. I have a video of this machine playing.$1600
    Gottlieb Buccaneer: Was a working machine when purchased in Oct 2019. $650
    Gottlieb Ship Ahoy: Never set the machine up. Appears to be complete. $650
    Gottlieb Far Out: Was a working machine when purchased in Oct 2019. $700
    Bally Captain Fantastic: Starts and plays, 100 point relay stuck on, One scratch on BG, playfield has wear near drop targets, bonus ares very nice, nice cabinet. $950.
    1920's Chester Pollard Play Football Arcade machine from Palisades Amusement park. $ make offer.
    Medusa's, yes a pair of nice Medusa's.
    (1) Medusa: Original perfect BG, Mylar playfield, original MPU. Solid cabinet, some scratches. Working machine, could use a fresh set of rubbers, wax. Pending
    (2) Medusa: CPR BG with nipples, Altek MPU, All LED displays including one in playfield, LED bulbs installed, very nice cabinet, plays great. $3100
    Most of these games have manuals with them.
    Here is a youtube video of a walk around of these machines.

Added over 4 years ago:

High Speed and Star Trek spoken for, lower priced Medusa pending.

Added over 4 years ago:

The 1st Medusa is spoken for.

Added over 4 years ago:

#512 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

That is the key. You help out the show, and you get into see all the goodies before everybody else does.

This ^. Guys that bring shit get rewarded. Waiting in line with a crisp Jackson gets you entry on Friday or Saturday. The free play games, vendors, and flea guys go the extra mile and risk damage to their games and wares. Not to Mention the time we spend loading and unloading ... twice. Now add in paying for floor space. Our incentive is Thursday early entry.

#513 3 years ago

I believe I just heard that basically all restrictions have been lifted in PA today in regards to face masks, crowd gatherings, etc. Sounds like it is being done against the governor’s wishes.

Hurry Ivan.... call the fairgrounds!

#514 3 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

basically all restrictions have been lifted in PA today in regards to face masks, crowd gatherings, etc. Sounds like it is being done against the governor’s wishes.

Yeah, not exactly the case. Dept of Health actually has more control over “health concerns” and restrictions. (I can’t believe I’m about to post a link from Fox News).

But I’ve also researched it elsewhere already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-republicans-coronavirus-emergency.amp

#515 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, not exactly the case. Dept of Health actually has more control over “health concerns” and restrictions. (I can’t believe I’m about to post a link from Fox News).
    But I’ve also researched it elsewhere already.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-republicans-coronavirus-emergency.amp

Thanks for the clarification. Crazy times...

2 weeks later
    #516 3 years ago

A few years ago (2018 I believe) there was a Gottlieb woodrail Spot-A-Card for sale at Pinfest. It was in the center isle and was the first or second machine on the left side of the isle as you exit the indoor flea market and walk into the free play area. The Spot-A-Card was restored by Mark Niemkiewicz. It's a reach, but if anyone knows who bought that particular machine please PM me! Thank you!

1 week later
    #517 3 years ago

Hey all, if your disappointed about no glass this year, I can still help. I have taken delivery of the standard glass that was ordered. Colson is making a run to Allentown to pick up glass from me this Saturday. He has offered to pick up for anyone who is in his vicinity. His vicinity is the Philadelphia area. I only have standard glass size available for sale. The cost is $35 per sheet.please pm me if interested and we’ll work out the details. Anyone interested in coming out to get some is also welcome.
    Ivan
    Pinfest

#518 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

The cost is $35 per sheet.please pm me if interested and we’ll work out the details. Anyone interested in coming out to get some is also welcome.

Literally cash on the glass.

#519 3 years ago

I could be coerced in to paying you a visit. I'm in Northern NJ if anyone else is interested.

#520 3 years ago

I’d take four sheets if Colson is going to be holding on to some for a bit.

#521 3 years ago

I could use a couple sheets. Colson stop up for a “beer”.

#522 3 years ago
    Quoted from JoshPA:

I’d take four sheets if Colson is going to be holding on to some for a bit.

How long is a bit?? Haha. I might grab some extra.

Quoted from yfz450:

I could use a couple sheets. Colson stop up for a “beer”.

Now I’m galavanting all over the state?

#523 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

How long is a bit?? Haha. I might grab some extra.

Now I’m galavanting all over the state?

Can you deliver to DE for me? I won’t be there but I’ll leave the door open. Could you also dispose of the old glass too?

#524 3 years ago

I'd take a couple pretzel wraps if you're doing deliveries.

Don't really need any glass.

#525 3 years ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I'd take a couple pretzel wraps if you're doing deliveries.
    Don't really need any glass.

Ditto. A cheesesteak and a pepperoni for me please.

#526 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:

A few years ago (2018 I believe) there was a Gottlieb woodrail Spot-A-Card for sale at Pinfest. It was in the center isle and was the first or second machine on the left side of the isle as you exit the indoor flea market and walk into the free play area. The Spot-A-Card was restored by Mark Niemkiewicz. It's a reach, but if anyone knows who bought that particular machine please PM me! Thank you!

It was mine, and the game went to a collector who has since died. I don't know what happened beyond that. It was a beautiful game -no thanks to me. Mark had an amazing collection and reproduced plastics for personal use before Shay or PinRescue. A great guy gone way too soon.
    Harry Irvin
    Macungie, PA

#527 3 years ago

ColsonD3 is delivering glass?
    Thats perfect!
    I am just north of boston near the NH border.

#528 3 years ago

So if York can’t open because the state won’t allow the White Rose Show, how many games are going to Allentown? Could be the biggest Pinfest ever. Guaranteed the flea marketers and the venders will have 2-3 times as many games and wares to sell. 2021 Might be the Allentown show to talk about for years. Register early , book your room early: my $.02.

#529 3 years ago

I do have a couple extra sheets of glass that I picked up, if anybody LOCAL needs it.

#530 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I do have a couple extra sheets of glass that I picked up, if anybody LOCAL needs it.

Awwwww.

20200711_185336 (resized).jpg20200711_185336 (resized).jpg
    #531 3 years ago

So can we assume with the Governor’s new restrictions, the York show will be officially cancelled soon or did I miss that and it already has been?

#532 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

So can we assume with the Governor’s new restrictions, the York show will be officially cancelled soon or did I miss that and it already has been?

What are the new restrictions?

#533 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Awwwww.
    [quoted image]

Oh no!! I almost wanted to downvote it for the sadness!

#534 3 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Sorry, my mistake, I meant to post that in the York Show thread!

#535 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

So if York can’t open because the state won’t allow the White Rose Show, how many games are going to Allentown? Could be the biggest Pinfest ever. Guaranteed the flea marketers and the venders will have 2-3 times as many games and wares to sell. 2021 Might be the Allentown show to talk about for years. Register early , book your room early: my $.02.

It's hard to say for sure. People buy and sell games all the time, they need to keep the money coming in. I'm hoping to have at least one fully restored EBD and a Xenon at Pinfest 2021.

#536 3 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Oh no!! I almost wanted to downvote it for the sadness!

5 to 10 minutes before buyer arrived to pickup pin.

#537 3 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

You can't have indoor groups more than 25 people. Outdoor gatherings to 250 people. You cna't go to a bar and get just a drink, but if they serve food, you're good. Restaurant INDOOR capacity is 25% of fire code. Outdoor dining still available iwth proper precautions.

The funny thing about the restaurants is this - some in my ares, the way the tables were set up, were nowhere near 25% o the allowable people by fire code to begin with, so they can actually have MORE people now than they did before.

Chris

#538 3 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

You can't have indoor groups more than 25 people. Outdoor gatherings to 250 people. You cna't go to a bar and get just a drink, but if they serve food, you're good. Restaurant INDOOR capacity is 25% of fire code. Outdoor dining still available iwth proper precautions.
    The funny thing about the restaurants is this - some in my ares, the way the tables were set up, were nowhere near 25% o the allowable people by fire code to begin with, so they can actually have MORE people now than they did before.
    Chris

Sounds like it will have to be an outdoor flea market format. LOL

#539 3 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Sounds like it will have to be an outdoor flea market format. LOL

Allentown has outdoor / open air roof behind bld. Not sure how many but......

3 months later
    #540 3 years ago

When is Pinfest 2021 and what is everyone bringing?

#541 3 years ago

It has been mentioned that it is scheduled for Mother's day weekend, second weekend in May. The way we are going, who knows if it will even be possible to hold an event like this for some time.

#542 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

he way we are going, who knows if it will even be possible to hold an event like this for some time.

The germs floating around at these shows are more deadly that any covid there is i'm sure.

HAVE THE SHOW! HAVE THE SHOW!

#543 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

The germs floating around at these shows are more deadly that any covid there is i'm sure

Em pindust will protect us!

#544 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

The germs floating around at these shows are more deadly that any covid there is i'm sure.

Crop dusting kills Covid.

#545 3 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

This makes sense. Fumigate with crop dusting.

#546 3 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

That would make the show the safest place in the state.

#547 3 years ago

I just say lick a flipper button and get it over with!

#548 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skidave:

I just say lick a flipper button and get it over with!

Now that's funny and disgusting lol

1 week later
    #549 3 years ago

Put a fork in Pinball show’s. They’re done. Hopefully we get a vaccine or miracle to happen sooner than later. Sadly, as it stands 2021 doesn’t look very promising. Two years with no pretzel cheese steaks qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment.

#550 3 years ago

Well, your cardiologist will thank you for skipping on those pretzel cheesesteaks!

There are 2,210 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.