New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 242327)

Pinfest 2020/2021 - buy, sell, trade, want (no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 539 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by freddy
  • Topic is favorited by 94 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 49 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200711_185336 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3093 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1083 (resized).JPG
    20200501_165122.jpg
    Allentown (resized).JPG
    C57F6FFC-3828-418B-98AF-75EB16D21FAF (resized).jpeg
    20200418_143425 (resized).jpg
    0003114603399_A.jpeg (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.08.16 PM (resized).png
    virus.pdf (PDF preview)
    20200308_145323.jpg
    20200312_192848.jpg
    HWcabinet (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200308_120200 (resized).jpg
    Crossfire BG (2) (resized).JPG
    Crossfire BG (1) (resized).JPG

There are 539 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
    #501 4 months ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I certainly look forward to seeing everyone in 2021! I bet it will be the best show yet!

i agree more new games to play!!!!!!!!!

#502 4 months ago

Maybe we can add an extra day next year to make up for this year?

#503 4 months ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

I am in for that for sure

#504 4 months ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

Upvote X1000

#505 4 months ago

Unfortunately it would have to be Thursday...cant see ANYTHING happening on a Sunday down there.

#506 4 months ago
    Quoted from guard:

Unfortunately it would have to be Thursday...cant see ANYTHING happening on a Sunday down there.

I would be game for Thursday being a full day like Friday. Just have to talk Ivan into it.

#507 4 months ago

I’m looking for:

Addams
    Rolling Stones Stern
    TOTAN

#508 4 months ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

I would be game for Thursday being a full day like Friday. Just have to talk Ivan into it.

Thursday is already a full day like Friday if you bring a working pin for freeplay

#509 4 months ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Thursday is already a full day like Friday if you bring a working pin for freeplay

That is the key. You help out the show, and you get into see all the goodies before everybody else does.

#510 4 months ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Yeah, we have a booth for the show. Just miss seeing everyone, wouldn't mind an extra day.

#511 4 months ago

With no 2020 Pinfest show and a full trailer of machines and more titles coming in this summer, I am selling off some inventory. Any interest feel free to PM me. I will return any PM in the evening. Pete.
    Shaq Attaq : very clean example. I have a video of this machine playing. $2200
    Disco Fever: All board done 4 years ago, Plays full games, Displays all good, banana flippers, backglass has some flaking. I have a video of this machine playing. $650
    Bally Star Trek: Altek MPU, Starts and plays full games, good displays. BG 9, playfield wear. I have a video of this machine playing. SOLD
    Williams High Speed: Starts and plays full games. Beacon light works, perfect BG, Mylar playfield. German import. Cabinet a little rough and touched up. I have a video of this machine playing.$1600
    Gottlieb Buccaneer: Was a working machine when purchased in Oct 2019. $650
    Gottlieb Ship Ahoy: Never set the machine up. Appears to be complete. $650
    Gottlieb Far Out: Was a working machine when purchased in Oct 2019. $700
    Bally Captain Fantastic: Starts and plays, 100 point relay stuck on, One scratch on BG, playfield has wear near drop targets, bonus ares very nice, nice cabinet. $950.
    1920's Chester Pollard Play Football Arcade machine from Palisades Amusement park. $ make offer.
    Medusa's, yes a pair of nice Medusa's.
    (1) Medusa: Original perfect BG, Mylar playfield, original MPU. Solid cabinet, some scratches. Working machine, could use a fresh set of rubbers, wax. Pending
    (2) Medusa: CPR BG with nipples, Altek MPU, All LED displays including one in playfield, LED bulbs installed, very nice cabinet, plays great. $3100
    Most of these games have manuals with them.
    Here is a youtube video of a walk around of these machines.

Added 133 days ago:

High Speed and Star Trek spoken for, lower priced Medusa pending.

Added 131 days ago:

The 1st Medusa is spoken for.

Added 131 days ago:

#512 4 months ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

That is the key. You help out the show, and you get into see all the goodies before everybody else does.

This ^. Guys that bring shit get rewarded. Waiting in line with a crisp Jackson gets you entry on Friday or Saturday. The free play games, vendors, and flea guys go the extra mile and risk damage to their games and wares. Not to Mention the time we spend loading and unloading ... twice. Now add in paying for floor space. Our incentive is Thursday early entry.

#513 4 months ago

I believe I just heard that basically all restrictions have been lifted in PA today in regards to face masks, crowd gatherings, etc. Sounds like it is being done against the governor’s wishes.

Hurry Ivan.... call the fairgrounds!

#514 4 months ago
    Quoted from gac:

basically all restrictions have been lifted in PA today in regards to face masks, crowd gatherings, etc. Sounds like it is being done against the governor’s wishes.

Yeah, not exactly the case. Dept of Health actually has more control over “health concerns” and restrictions. (I can’t believe I’m about to post a link from Fox News).

But I’ve also researched it elsewhere already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-republicans-coronavirus-emergency.amp

#515 4 months ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, not exactly the case. Dept of Health actually has more control over “health concerns” and restrictions. (I can’t believe I’m about to post a link from Fox News).
    But I’ve also researched it elsewhere already.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-republicans-coronavirus-emergency.amp

Thanks for the clarification. Crazy times...

2 weeks later
    #516 3 months ago

A few years ago (2018 I believe) there was a Gottlieb woodrail Spot-A-Card for sale at Pinfest. It was in the center isle and was the first or second machine on the left side of the isle as you exit the indoor flea market and walk into the free play area. The Spot-A-Card was restored by Mark Niemkiewicz. It's a reach, but if anyone knows who bought that particular machine please PM me! Thank you!

1 week later
    #517 3 months ago

Hey all, if your disappointed about no glass this year, I can still help. I have taken delivery of the standard glass that was ordered. Colson is making a run to Allentown to pick up glass from me this Saturday. He has offered to pick up for anyone who is in his vicinity. His vicinity is the Philadelphia area. I only have standard glass size available for sale. The cost is $35 per sheet.please pm me if interested and we’ll work out the details. Anyone interested in coming out to get some is also welcome.
    Ivan
    Pinfest

#518 3 months ago
    Quoted from Ivan1496:

The cost is $35 per sheet.please pm me if interested and we’ll work out the details. Anyone interested in coming out to get some is also welcome.

Literally cash on the glass.

#519 3 months ago

I could be coerced in to paying you a visit. I'm in Northern NJ if anyone else is interested.

#520 3 months ago

I’d take four sheets if Colson is going to be holding on to some for a bit.

#521 3 months ago

I could use a couple sheets. Colson stop up for a “beer”.

#522 3 months ago
    Quoted from JoshPA:

I’d take four sheets if Colson is going to be holding on to some for a bit.

How long is a bit?? Haha. I might grab some extra.

Quoted from yfz450:

I could use a couple sheets. Colson stop up for a “beer”.

Now I’m galavanting all over the state?

#523 3 months ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

How long is a bit?? Haha. I might grab some extra.

Now I’m galavanting all over the state?

Can you deliver to DE for me? I won’t be there but I’ll leave the door open. Could you also dispose of the old glass too?

#524 3 months ago

I'd take a couple pretzel wraps if you're doing deliveries.

Don't really need any glass.

#525 3 months ago
    Quoted from ectobar:

I'd take a couple pretzel wraps if you're doing deliveries.
    Don't really need any glass.

Ditto. A cheesesteak and a pepperoni for me please.

#526 3 months ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:

A few years ago (2018 I believe) there was a Gottlieb woodrail Spot-A-Card for sale at Pinfest. It was in the center isle and was the first or second machine on the left side of the isle as you exit the indoor flea market and walk into the free play area. The Spot-A-Card was restored by Mark Niemkiewicz. It's a reach, but if anyone knows who bought that particular machine please PM me! Thank you!

It was mine, and the game went to a collector who has since died. I don't know what happened beyond that. It was a beautiful game -no thanks to me. Mark had an amazing collection and reproduced plastics for personal use before Shay or PinRescue. A great guy gone way too soon.
    Harry Irvin
    Macungie, PA

#527 3 months ago

ColsonD3 is delivering glass?
    Thats perfect!
    I am just north of boston near the NH border.

#528 3 months ago

So if York can’t open because the state won’t allow the White Rose Show, how many games are going to Allentown? Could be the biggest Pinfest ever. Guaranteed the flea marketers and the venders will have 2-3 times as many games and wares to sell. 2021 Might be the Allentown show to talk about for years. Register early , book your room early: my $.02.

#529 3 months ago

I do have a couple extra sheets of glass that I picked up, if anybody LOCAL needs it.

#530 3 months ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I do have a couple extra sheets of glass that I picked up, if anybody LOCAL needs it.

Awwwww.

20200711_185336 (resized).jpg
    #531 3 months ago

So can we assume with the Governor’s new restrictions, the York show will be officially cancelled soon or did I miss that and it already has been?

#532 3 months ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

So can we assume with the Governor’s new restrictions, the York show will be officially cancelled soon or did I miss that and it already has been?

What are the new restrictions?

#533 3 months ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Awwwww.
    [quoted image]

Oh no!! I almost wanted to downvote it for the sadness!

#534 3 months ago
    Quoted from gac:

Sorry, my mistake, I meant to post that in the York Show thread!

#535 3 months ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

So if York can’t open because the state won’t allow the White Rose Show, how many games are going to Allentown? Could be the biggest Pinfest ever. Guaranteed the flea marketers and the venders will have 2-3 times as many games and wares to sell. 2021 Might be the Allentown show to talk about for years. Register early , book your room early: my $.02.

It's hard to say for sure. People buy and sell games all the time, they need to keep the money coming in. I'm hoping to have at least one fully restored EBD and a Xenon at Pinfest 2021.

#536 3 months ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Oh no!! I almost wanted to downvote it for the sadness!

5 to 10 minutes before buyer arrived to pickup pin.

#537 3 months ago
    Quoted from gac:

You can't have indoor groups more than 25 people. Outdoor gatherings to 250 people. You cna't go to a bar and get just a drink, but if they serve food, you're good. Restaurant INDOOR capacity is 25% of fire code. Outdoor dining still available iwth proper precautions.

The funny thing about the restaurants is this - some in my ares, the way the tables were set up, were nowhere near 25% o the allowable people by fire code to begin with, so they can actually have MORE people now than they did before.

Chris

#538 3 months ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

You can't have indoor groups more than 25 people. Outdoor gatherings to 250 people. You cna't go to a bar and get just a drink, but if they serve food, you're good. Restaurant INDOOR capacity is 25% of fire code. Outdoor dining still available iwth proper precautions.
    The funny thing about the restaurants is this - some in my ares, the way the tables were set up, were nowhere near 25% o the allowable people by fire code to begin with, so they can actually have MORE people now than they did before.
    Chris

Sounds like it will have to be an outdoor flea market format. LOL

#539 3 months ago
    Quoted from gac:

Sounds like it will have to be an outdoor flea market format. LOL

Allentown has outdoor / open air roof behind bld. Not sure how many but......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Protection
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 26.95
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 139.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 12.75
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Tools
    Troxel Repair
    $ 26.50
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.50
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 539 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside