(Topic ID: 216590)

Pinfest 2019 - buy, sell, trade, want ( no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,088 posts
  • 424 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E1703624-D3F2-4DEC-B88A-393823116046 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8706 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8688 (resized).jpg
    31EC8AD1-FCDC-4309-A3C9-FA829F76C351 (resized).png
    IMG_20190507_113749615 (resized).jpg
    20190503114954885 (resized).jpg
    20190503114950399 (resized).jpg
    20190503114941870 (resized).jpg
    20190503114921066 (resized).jpg
    20190503114916868 (resized).jpg
    20190503114359298 (resized).jpg
    20190503114325167 (resized).jpg
    20190503114317501 (resized).jpg
    20190503114306490 (resized).jpg
    20190503114256864 (resized).jpg
    9CC10BE4-876E-4727-BEB7-8E27A7B4DF53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#667 5 years ago

I have a clear coated Capcom Pinball Magic NOS Playfield if anyone is interested. Asking $1100

Will be at the show on Friday.

Chris

#839 5 years ago

Anyone selling an Escalera? If so, please PM me.

Thank you.

#881 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I am selling off a box of rubber rings. They are unused but I would hesitate to call them new. Whether they were poorly stored or time got to them they are white but not NEW BRIGHT WHITE. I have been using them without issue for the last couple of years. They still have plenty of "spring" in them. I am slowly exiting hobby and will not need these. $35 for the box of them.
    I am sorry but I cannot tell how many there are. It would be like guessing the number of jelly beans in a jar.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent

Chris

#897 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I think these are sold.

I replied to your PM, thank you!

#968 5 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Any color dmd for sale? I wish they had a booth. They could sell out

Check with JigglyMatrian - He and Butch were bringing some and you save shipping.

Chris

#1051 5 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Possibly can bring to Allentown...
    Restored Ice Cold Beer with new stained and sealed wood cabinet. New art, control panel overlay, glass... beautiful!
    Also have a super nice original Zeke's Peak. All original and way too nice to replace anything.
    Looking for trades mostly... pinball or rare vids.

Very nice! I so wish I could afford one of these.

Chris

#1074 5 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Any badcats going to be there?

Mine will be there in the Free Play area, but it is not for sale.

Chris

#1250 5 years ago

Looking for a very nice or repro System 11 Apron for Bad Cats.

Chris

#1537 4 years ago
    Quoted from daly124:

I'm bringing some machines for sale/free play. Are there any courtesy hand trucks available for use? Not sure if I'll have the space to bring my own.

There are usually a few available, or in my experience collectors are willing to assist.

Chris

#1538 4 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Pay phone $125
    Flash Gordon insert decals $20 obo
    Manual $10
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent on the Pay Phone. that would be cool in the game room, even if it doesn't really work (we don't have a land line).

Chris

#1545 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrf_pa:

If you are going for the full "pay phone" experience, you might as well get the sign too, see post #1335, LOL.

I already have a sign like that or else I would

Chris

#1630 4 years ago

Pinball Magic NOS playfield. Beautifully clear coated. asking $1000 or offers / trades

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capcom-pinball-magic-playfield-nos-clearcoated

Let me know if interested as I won't bring this otherwise.

#1794 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Looks good, we aren’t arriving until tomorrow morning...nice to do a local show for a change!
    We will have all of our products on hand, Munsters pro/le interactive game bladeZ from pingraffix at show special pricing and quite a few unadvertised cool things so please stop by. We will also have a modded MMR in our booth and a capcom airborne.

Love me some Airborne! Can't wait to play it

Chris

#1873 4 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Man, Off to a bad start at Allentown this year.
    I sold my last game I had ready to take to the show the night before. I still wanted to bring a game to sell so Was up all night shopping out my Close Encounters probably didn't get to sleep until 3am. Made it to the show and sat up the pin.
    When I turned it on I was getting all 00000 across the displays. Reminded me of the slam tilt issue they're know for or the coin door wiring.
    I had this game running perfect. Repined everything, ground mods and disabled the tilts so it could never get the tilt issue.
    After about an hour of playing around with it. Some dude walked by and offered some help. Took a couple minutes and he points out I forgot to hook up the J6 connector. Talk about feeling like an ass. I'll blame it on lack of sleep. Game is back up and running smooth again.
    PS. To the guy that pointed it out, Just want to say thanks again for the help.
    And to everyone else, make sure to stop by and play a game.
    [quoted image]

Hey, it happens. I wouldn't call that a bad start. Just a minor setback. You got it going again, and that's great! I hope to play it today!

Chris

#1884 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Already sounding like I should skip Saturday since we can’t make it today. Many games sold yesterday before the start of the show and the rest will be gone today likely. Want to play Wonka and other new games, but I know Saturday gets to be slim pickings around noon when many games are gone or shut off because they are sold. Guess I’ll play it by ear when I get home from work if I feel like making the 3 hour drive to wake up there in the morning.

I get where you're coming from (and saw your post deciding to not attend), but I think this has always been the case. It's just that with forums and facebook, it's a lot more public, and easier to line this stuff up. There's still plenty to do on Friday and Saturday (in my opinion), and while Friday is definitely the sweet spot as far as games on the floor, there's still plenty on Saturday as well (again, in my opinion).

I may be looking through rose colored glasses since I don't have to pay to get in (brought a game for free play) but even if I did I think it would still be worth it.

Chris

#1902 4 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Sorry to say I'm not making it this year.
    I forgot I had Cigar Fest in Lake Harmony, PA tomorrow. So cheers to all you Pinheads!
    [quoted image]

- Sorry to hear that Ted! Have fun at your Cigar Fest!

Chris

#1945 4 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Pinside special.
    Nice shopped Rocky and Bullwinkle.
    $2150 Saturday
    [quoted image]

I never played this game before and I have to say it was really fun! This particular one is in very nice condition. It played really well.

Jersey Jack was enjoying it while I was packing up my Bad Cats!

Chris

#1948 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It was damn crowded this year. I was there at 11:45 and I had to wait 25 minutes to get in. One cashier and no pre-sale didn’t help.
    Inside was crazy, which is good, but made me duck out after 3 hours. Got to play Wonka, Deadpool and BKSOR which was the goal.
    But it was definitely overcrowded this year.

I understand that not everyone can bring a game for free play, but there is definitely a benefit. Not only complimentary admission, but also entry from the vendor entrance, bypassing the line.

Chris

#2017 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I wanted to give thanks to everyone who brought games- Fireball, Alien Star and Bad Cats were our clear favorites.
    Alien Star was great fun; fast flowing playfield. I thought Fireball was also great, my wife didn't think so even though she beat my score on that one, had a few bad skips on the ball but thats how it goes.

Glad you enjoyed the Bad Cats (I brought that). Unfortunately mine could only be there on Friday, but it got 204 plays in one day! With the exception of the seafood wheel not always spinning, it held up well (as far as I know).

Thanks to ALL who make this show happen. Ivan, the staff, the vendors, and the people who bring gamees!

Chris

#2051 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

WOW, that Wonder Woman custom theme is perfection.

I honestly thought this was a rare prototype game that Stern made back in the day. It was THAT good. Normally you can tell when a machine is a re-theme. Nothing against that, but you can just tell. But this one was damn good.

Chris

3 weeks later
    #2076 4 years ago
    Quoted from brian-allen:

I have just two of these large Pinfest posters I designed left, I'd love to unload them. They are 14inX20in - printed on heavy card stock paper with archival inks. Signed and numbered. Limited to 30. $20 plus shipping. Thanks to everyone who picked one up! Can't wait for next year! http://bit.ly/flyland-pinball

Do you still have any of these left? If so can you please PM me?

Thanks!
    Chris

3 years later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=silverunicorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.