Looking for classic sterns and nos or used classic stern parts.
I have a populated volcano playfeild and a populated mars god of war playfeild I could bring if anyone is interested in them.
Quoted from the96stang:
I don't want to hurt the show by pre-selling. It will be for sale on the floor there. The price will be on the machine at 1pm on Thursday.
How does it hurt the show? It will still be there on freeplay.
I'm not gonna drag a trailer 8 hours across the states and a pay a fee to exchange my money to usd if there isnt a deal in place.
Guaranteed sale now... or possible sale at show and people haggling on price. I just dont get it.
Looking for a playfield rotisserie and a rivet press.
Let me know what you have. Will send a deposit and pick up at show.
Still looking for a rotisserie, rivet press ( or rivet c clamp) and classic stern parts or populated playfields.
I have a populated volcano and Hollywood heat playfield in good condition I would sell.
These are the 3 populated playfields I can bring
Hollywood heat has full harness $250
Volcano has full harness $250
Totem one or 2 connectors cut off harness $200
Still looking for classic stern parts, mainly spinners, manuals and pop bumper assembles/parts.
Still looking for classic stern parts especially spinners and pop bumper assemblies.
Would love a populated playfeild.
Still looking for classic stern parts, interested in anything especially populated playfields but these are parts I actually currently need.
Wide body lockbar
Wide body lockbar receiver
Yellow ball for catacomb
Big game spinner
Playfeild hooks that hang on lockbar
Still looking for any Classic Stern parts, spinners, coils, flipper/pop bumper/ drop target mechs, populated playfeilds, aprons etc.
Quoted from Dimperio620:
I have a couple things that I can bring to Pinfest. I have attached pictures of these items.
1. I have several coin doors. I have 2 Game Plan pinball doors, 1 bally 6803, 1 stern (mpu-200) era door and a couple of various arcade coin doors. I'm looking to get $25 each for the pinball doors and you can make an offer on the arcade doors
2. I have approximately 54 pinball coils for various brand of pinballs. I would say most of them are for machines in the 70's and 80's. I'm looking to get $20 for the bunch.
3. I have a steel back door for a pinball or arcade game. I'm not sure what this went to but figured someone needs one. It measures 28 1/4 wide by 24 6/16 tall.
4. I have a Seeburg Model PFEA1U project jukebox. I picked it up a couple weeks ago and not sure I'm going to have time to work on this. It appears all the components are there. It is missing the side coin door. $150 or best offer for this.
5. Lastly a have a pile of metal parts associated with coils. I would say at least 100 pieces. I will let this go for $10.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Here's the games I'm looking for,
Ali, nineball, dragonfist, viper, iron maiden and globetrotters.
Water main broke in my hotel parking lot this morning, no running water in the hotel mean no shower today
Quoted from the96stang:
Make me an offer on dolly, supersonic, Ali, checkpoint and kiss!
I would have easily bought ali for what you wanted for it (1300) if you would have given me a price before the show when I messaged you and I would have left it there on freeplay till Saturday night. But you wouldnt tell anyone prices before the show because "it's not good for the show " oh well instead I went home without a game and you got to drag it back home.
Quoted from knockerlover:
In prior years there was a problem with people buying games and turning them off, by Saturday many of the games were pulled or off. This year that was much better, so kudos to the owner for sticking to his guns.
I told him in the message I sent befor the show I would leave it there on freeplay for the whole show. I have no issues having a game at the show on freeplay till the end of Saturday. I'm still in allentown now as I write this. Just packing up the truck to head home.
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside