(Topic ID: 216590)

Pinfest 2019 - buy, sell, trade, want ( no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,088 posts
  • 424 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E1703624-D3F2-4DEC-B88A-393823116046 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8706 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8688 (resized).jpg
    31EC8AD1-FCDC-4309-A3C9-FA829F76C351 (resized).png
    IMG_20190507_113749615 (resized).jpg
    20190503114954885 (resized).jpg
    20190503114950399 (resized).jpg
    20190503114941870 (resized).jpg
    20190503114921066 (resized).jpg
    20190503114916868 (resized).jpg
    20190503114359298 (resized).jpg
    20190503114325167 (resized).jpg
    20190503114317501 (resized).jpg
    20190503114306490 (resized).jpg
    20190503114256864 (resized).jpg
    9CC10BE4-876E-4727-BEB7-8E27A7B4DF53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 5 years ago

Looking for the following games. If you have and are considering selling any of the below games, send me a PM please. Thanks for looking.

Tales From The Crypt
    Haunted House
    Black Hole
    Bram Strokers Dracula
    Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street
    Baywatch
    Bad Girls
    World Cup Soccer
    Funhouse
    Terminator 2
    Jurasic Park
    Rescue 911
    Twilight Zone in need of work and priced lower

2 months later
    #1395 4 years ago

Does anyone know if any of the vendors will sell playfield glass? Probably not looking for invisaglass at this point, just something to replace on two of my machines that have marked up glass.

#1485 4 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

One last set of TFTC game blades still available.
    I'm on the lookout for...
    PF'S, PLASTICS, TRANSLITES, PARTS:
    - Class of 1812
    - Mystery Castle
    RANDOM ITEMS:
    - XPin high voltage DMD in white
    - NVRAM
    - DMD glare-guard
    - LED OCD for WPC
    - Black WPC rails and/or lockdown bar (powdercoated or non) for my BSD

will you be there saturday I may be interested in the TFTC game blade

#1493 4 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

Ivan is selling standard glass at the show $35 a sheet.

Do you know if he has a vendor booth where he sells it? I am only going to be there on saturday

#1592 4 years ago

I will be there saturday wearing my "Im not fat im wide body shirt " Come say hello, would be nice to meet some Pinsiders

#1594 4 years ago

Can anyone recommend a good place to eat at for a first time pinfester? I have heard there is a farmers market somewhere nearby. Prefer to stay close to the show so I can play more pinball

#1617 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I NEED one of those, please!

Got it at the White Rose show last year from Rage Tilt Pinball. I think they will be there at Allentown this year, maybe they still will have it

#1665 4 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Anybody want this crap?
    Dragonfist backglass, rough shape but cool wall hanger, $50
    Secret Service misc plastics, $10
    Box of crappy misc plastics for Bad Girls, $5
    Party Zone Translight , has a sticker on it that I don’t have the energy to peel off. $20 (last I knew these weren’t that easy to find) —- SOLD
    LOTR original manual, $10
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Will you be at allentown on saturday? I might be interested in the bad girls parts. I want to pick up another sometime in the future and extra parts wouldn't hurt

#1970 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I am going back today to the show because I am here for 2 days. I am dreading standing in the line.
    The line up of games is thin already as usual. If I lived nearby , I probably would not attend. If it is as crowded as yesterday , it will be impossible to play the smaller number of games on the floor that is then cut in 1/2 by the games that don't work or have been turned off by their new owners.
    I would suggest a list of back up games to refill the line up.
    I cannot come on Thursday to set up. I usually come on Friday for the show opening. I would be willing to bring a game or two on a back up list. Since it is clear that 30% or more of the games are sold and removed before Saturday, a back up list would fill the ranks again on Friday afternoon and Saturday.
    On the plus side, pinball is thriving here in PA and with crowds like this should do so for quite a while. I met some cool pinheads and sold some stuff. On those notes it was worth the trip.

Its starting to get a little long now. I got here at 7:45 and am 2nd in line. It's not as bad as the photos yesterday

#2012 4 years ago

Thanks everyone that brought a game and helped out. This was my first pinfest show and I had a blast. Met Jiggly Martin and bought a game from him. Great guy and very honest seller. Got lots of mods and parts and played a lot of pinball. Thanks to Ivan for putting on this show. As someone who is involved in putting on a large car show on the east coast, I recognize all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes . You can never make everyone happy but it was a great show. I will be back in 2020. See everyone at White rose Game show in October

#2022 4 years ago

thanks to whoever brought their bad girls, it was great for me to play and reminisce on since I sold mine. Looked good with the led's. If anyone on here is the owner of the star pool em. They had it for sale at york last year and it was there again for sale at allentown. If you are on here I would like to buy it off you if you still have it at the york show in october

#2046 4 years ago

Can't wait till next year, lots of great games and people

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.