(Topic ID: 216590)

Pinfest 2019 - buy, sell, trade, want ( no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,088 posts
  • 424 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E1703624-D3F2-4DEC-B88A-393823116046 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8706 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8688 (resized).jpg
    31EC8AD1-FCDC-4309-A3C9-FA829F76C351 (resized).png
    IMG_20190507_113749615 (resized).jpg
    20190503114954885 (resized).jpg
    20190503114950399 (resized).jpg
    20190503114941870 (resized).jpg
    20190503114921066 (resized).jpg
    20190503114916868 (resized).jpg
    20190503114359298 (resized).jpg
    20190503114325167 (resized).jpg
    20190503114317501 (resized).jpg
    20190503114306490 (resized).jpg
    20190503114256864 (resized).jpg
    9CC10BE4-876E-4727-BEB7-8E27A7B4DF53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#120 5 years ago

I should have some color DMD's for sale. No idea what games I'm bringing yet.

1 month later
    #458 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheRave:

WTB: Suitcase of White Castle Hamburgers

One exit away from the show off of 22. MacArthur Road exit . You can almost see it from the highway, right in front of Home Depot

#507 5 years ago
    Quoted from davebart5:

Anyone know of any ColorDMD deals at the show this year?

I should have a couple that I could sell. Brand new. Basically you save shipping

#508 5 years ago

Looking for a mint example of X-Men LE, sold my Guardians and wouldn't mind having that back in the collection. Also looking for a really nice example of no good Gofers and possibly Elvis.
    I have a NIB JJP POTC SE that I can offer as trade bait, also AC DC Vault Premium or WWE limited edition.

1 week later
    #688 5 years ago

Going to be listing My Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Ruby Red later today. Less than 500 plays. Been in my collection for a couple of years. Pretty stock. Typical mini Playfield chip, otherwise perfect. $8,500 can bring to the show if prepaid. Pictures and ad to follow

#713 5 years ago

I have a NOS clear coated Last Action Hero playfield for sale at the show. Never saw one before until this one. Game is gone so I'm just looking for what I have into it.

Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple) - “Bought this Last Action Hero playfield probably over a year ago.game is gone so I'm offering it up for sale. Asking $950 shipped domestic which I believe is pretty close to what I...”
    2019-04-14
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Archived after: 13 days
    Viewed: 100 times

#716 5 years ago
    Quoted from dkeruza:

I am selling my Multicade.
    Runs Windows 10 PC with Attract mode in a 40" TV.
    I rebuilt the computer, the control panel, added light guns, and setup all the software myself.
    If interested, PM me for more details.
    Im also selling the Monster Bash Remake classic that is right by the arcade in the pic.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great seller! I've seen both of these games and they are amazing!

#812 5 years ago

Setup is 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Right now for my side of the 2 booths that @jigglymartian and I are sharing the lineup is looking like WWELE, ACDC Premium Vault, DILE, WOZRR75, Batman forever and a modded BKSOR. Open to trades.

I'll also have a NOS clear coated Last Action Hero playfield and should have a couple of color DMDs available. Maybe some parts but won't have many

#855 5 years ago

On the board!

20190418_105549 (resized).jpg20190418_105549 (resized).jpg
    #986 4 years ago

NIB JJP POTC SE I'm looking to trade for games to put in my booth. DMD games preferred. I can bring to the show if a deal is in place.

Looks like one of the last Pirates made ( for now at least). They were switching over the line to Wonka when I was in there.

#1106 4 years ago

Had a few deals fall into place so I'm going to have a double booth to add to @jigglymartian. We'll both be near Lermods on the corner near the big door. (sounds nicer than saying bathrooms).

Looks like I'll have AC DC Premium, WWE limited edition, Black knight swords of Rage, Lord of the Rings and Dialed-in LE with a couple more to be added.

I'm sure Rich @jigglymartian will chime in with what he has coming to the show. I know he has pre-sold a bunch of stuff.

I should also have a few color DMD's but most of them are spoken for at the moment.

#1236 4 years ago

Looking for a LOTR left slingshot plastic & shire plastic if anyone has. Thanks!

#1435 4 years ago

I believe all of the color DMD's I have are accounted for with deposits. Have to double-check to make sure I didn't forget anybody who sent a deposit. I may come up with one or two extra but I'm not sure at this point. I plan on keeping a few for myself.

#1497 4 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A friend of mine not on pinside is looking for a JJP Pirates LE, Really Nice LOTR, and Really Nice Sopranos to add to his collection and has cash on hand. He's picky so is looking for lightly used or NIB examples. Less concerned with mods than playfield condition. Let me know what you have and I'll pass it along. In Maryland but could potentially pick up at Pinfest.
    [quoted image]

I have a new inbox JJP Pirates standard I can bring to the show. Wasn't really planning on bringing it unless I had a deal in place. I'll also have a Lord of the Rings in the 3 booths @jigglymartian and I have, but it was routed. I'm in the process of cleaning it up and adding a bunch of stuff to it

#1502 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

What's the price of LOTR as is, before cleaning and "adding a bunch of stuff"?

I hope to have it done today so there's no before-and-after price at the moment. Lol.. I did add powder coated armor and I may put in a color DMD that I can take out to lower the price. I'm thinking $6,250 with the color DMD, Titan rubber, powder-coated armor and non ghosting LEDs

#1590 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

What about if it's left bone stock?

Too far along to be taking anything off except the color DMD ( I'll have an original that I could swap back into it if someone doesn't want color and wants to save a few bucks)

#1614 4 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Potentially looking for a Tommy, Jetsons and Gottlieb 007, anyone bringing to the show?

I'll have a Tommy set up in our booth. Final list coming tomorrow after setup

#1631 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jaymach1:

Does anyone know what time you can set up a game for freeplay on Friday? Is there a early set up time or do you have to wait till 12? I cant make it Thursday night.
    Thanks

I was just told doors open at 8 for vendors. I assume free play games are the same time

#1875 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Last reminder..
    Butch and I will be sharing a few booths.
    We are next to our friends from Lermods near The back.
    Here is my final list of games that I will be bringing that are not pre-sold.
    Whirlwind
    Baywatch project
    Funhouse project
    POTO
    Nightmare on elm street project
    Judge Dredd semi- project
    Parts. Etc... I will be bringing:
    Decagon score reels
    Wms em coin door
    DE Checkpoint parts
    Play ball semi populated playfield ( coils on bottom)
    FYI...Our friend will have his Monster bash CE remake there
    We will be setting up on Thursday.
    Safe travels.
    Thank you,
    Rich

Crazy busy day yesterday setting up. Short story is 4 machines are sold. Final 6 that are in the booth (unless a trade is made)

ACDC Premium Vault
    Lord of the Rings
    Tommy
    Batman Forever
    Star Trek Next Generation
    Tron
    Jiggly_Martian may chime in with what he has left. I know some machines left but I was so busy I didn't get to see everything.

Our buddy has an amazing BTTF MAME in the booth, the more I look at it the more I want to buy it so somebody please come and take it I remove my temptation. He also has a stunning Monster Bash Classic

#1954 4 years ago

Down to final 4... Jiggly_Martian may only have 2 left but I believe he's bringing a World Cup soccer tomorrow.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.