(Topic ID: 216590)

Pinfest 2019 - buy, sell, trade, want ( no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,088 posts
  • 424 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E1703624-D3F2-4DEC-B88A-393823116046 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8706 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8688 (resized).jpg
    31EC8AD1-FCDC-4309-A3C9-FA829F76C351 (resized).png
    IMG_20190507_113749615 (resized).jpg
    20190503114954885 (resized).jpg
    20190503114950399 (resized).jpg
    20190503114941870 (resized).jpg
    20190503114921066 (resized).jpg
    20190503114916868 (resized).jpg
    20190503114359298 (resized).jpg
    20190503114325167 (resized).jpg
    20190503114317501 (resized).jpg
    20190503114306490 (resized).jpg
    20190503114256864 (resized).jpg
    9CC10BE4-876E-4727-BEB7-8E27A7B4DF53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#124 5 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

I need a short playfield glass for a pitch & bat: 38" X 23" X 3/16" thick. Local glass shops around here want about $80 for tempered glass.
    Do I really need tempered for a p&b? Does anyone have a used glass in that size for sale?

I might have one at my old shop. Will have to look but long story short. I have to wait until the snow clears.

2 weeks later
    #197 5 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

Would like to trade a like new Rottendog (v1) Williams System 3-7 combo MPU/Driver board for a rebuilt system 7 MPU+driver board set. (I want to do some rom modding....)

I'd be interested in that trade if I get my 3 extra system 7 MPU and driver boards rebuilt by the show. I'm just gearing up to rebuild a bunch of Williams boards. Sound boards, power supplies, driver boards and 3 to 7 MPU boards.

1 week later
    #274 5 years ago

Still have one Gottlieb system one driver board left. It's reversion with the diodes. Tested good $45 picked up at the show.

1 week later
    #370 5 years ago

Still have my Williams Flash for sale. Dropped price to $1050. Can deliver to Pinfest.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/75924

#409 5 years ago

Price drop on the Sinbad I'm selling to $1150. Can deliver to show.
    Market place ad up.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76907

#433 5 years ago

OK, since Pinfest is also other arcades I'll dare post this here.
    For sale, Lot of 3 Electrohome G07-CBO 19” monitor chassis. $90 for the lot.
    They are untested and have been on a shelf for years. Two have the tops broke off the width coil. The other is intact.
    I'm pretty sure one was working but had a slight dip on one side. I'll be at the show Fri and Sat.

2 weeks later
    #753 5 years ago

I'm selling my Tornado coin-op Foosball Table.
    This is a coin operated professional split top table 350 lbs. Same ones used in tournament and seen in bars. Legs not shown but are included. Price is $550. Located in Harrisburg Pa, 17112. Can deliver to Allentown Pinfest if paid in advance.

foosball 01 (resized).jpgfoosball 01 (resized).jpgfoosball 02 (resized).jpgfoosball 02 (resized).jpgfoosball 03 (resized).jpgfoosball 03 (resized).jpg
    #907 5 years ago

Can bring my Buck Rogers. Listed in market place.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78249

#908 5 years ago
    Quoted from hoov:

Looking for an original used light purple target off of a Sinbad SS or EM, or Eye of the Tiger EM. Hoping someone replaced all their targets with a set from Pinball Resource and could spare one.
    [quoted image]

I'm doing just that next week. Will have one available. See my archived Sinbad ad in the market place for a picture of it. I'll trade it for a buffalo chicken pretzel wrap.

#931 5 years ago

Pinbot now listed in the marketplace. $1850

Machine - For Sale
    Pinbot Archived
    Fully shopped/refurbished - “Williams Pinbot pinball machine. Very strong playing Pinbot with lots of upgrades and bulletproofing done. Has a few cosmetic blemishes but nothing that effects game play. I'd rate...”
    2019-04-20
    Harrisburg, PA
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 699 times

Buck Rogers listed in marketplace $975
    Machine - For Sale
    Buck Rogers Archived
    Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Buck Rogers for sale: $950. Lots of upgrades and bulletproofing done. Plays great. Fresh shop job. Playfield shopped: Top side of playfield disassemble, cleaned, waxed, new rubbers...”
    2019-04-19
    Harrisburg, PA
    Archived after: 10 days
    Viewed: 347 times

Can deliver to Pinfest.

#998 5 years ago

Holy smokes! Great price.

#1031 5 years ago

My Pinbot is now sold.
    Still have my Buck Rogers up for sale $950. Can deliver to Pinfest if sold before hand.

br01 (resized).jpgbr01 (resized).jpg
    #1048 5 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

I have a project Time Warp, missing the solenoid driver board; complete otherwise.
    Looking for $295, can bring to the show or I'm 45 minutes south if you want to come check it out.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent on the Time Warp.

#1081 5 years ago

Considering picking up a Stern POTC.
    Have cash ready. Looking for something HUO in the mid 4k mark.

#1125 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Wasn’t some TFA from Utah whining about it ?

A few people from all over were whining about it.
    But hey, They sold out. I had to buy mine from someone that bought two.
    PS. Thanks again for the shirt Colsond3

#1449 4 years ago

Williams Phoenix listed in the marketplace.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78775

#1870 4 years ago

Man, Off to a bad start at Allentown this year.
    I sold my last game I had ready to take to the show the night before. I still wanted to bring a game to sell so Was up all night shopping out my Close Encounters probably didn't get to sleep until 3am. Made it to the show and sat up the pin.
    When I turned it on I was getting all 00000 across the displays. Reminded me of the slam tilt issue they're know for or the coin door wiring.
    I had this game running perfect. Repined everything, ground mods and disabled the tilts so it could never get the tilt issue.

After about an hour of playing around with it. Some dude walked by and offered some help. Took a couple minutes and he points out I forgot to hook up the J6 connector. Talk about feeling like an ass. I'll blame it on lack of sleep. Game is back up and running smooth again.
    PS. To the guy that pointed it out, Just want to say thanks again for the help.
    And to everyone else, make sure to stop by and play a game.

CE (resized).jpgCE (resized).jpg
    #1879 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Already sounding like I should skip Saturday since we can’t make it today. Many games sold yesterday before the start of the show and the rest will be gone today likely. Want to play Wonka and other new games, but I know Saturday gets to be slim pickings around noon when many games are gone or shut off because they are sold. Guess I’ll play it by ear when I get home from work if I feel like making the 3 hour drive to wake up there in the morning.

Many games change hand on Thursday nights every year. Just the same as many games pre-sell before the show. There are always more games brought.
    I brought one game and bought one game last night. Had to take the one I bought down and bring home because I'm bringing another today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.