(Topic ID: 216590)

Pinfest 2019 - buy, sell, trade, want ( no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,088 posts
  • 424 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E1703624-D3F2-4DEC-B88A-393823116046 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8706 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8688 (resized).jpg
    31EC8AD1-FCDC-4309-A3C9-FA829F76C351 (resized).png
    IMG_20190507_113749615 (resized).jpg
    20190503114954885 (resized).jpg
    20190503114950399 (resized).jpg
    20190503114941870 (resized).jpg
    20190503114921066 (resized).jpg
    20190503114916868 (resized).jpg
    20190503114359298 (resized).jpg
    20190503114325167 (resized).jpg
    20190503114317501 (resized).jpg
    20190503114306490 (resized).jpg
    20190503114256864 (resized).jpg
    9CC10BE4-876E-4727-BEB7-8E27A7B4DF53 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 42.
    #851 5 years ago

Selling a very nice airborne, bright cabinet - no fade! custom powder coating (2 stage - $300), coin taker LED'ed w/ LEDOCD board. Board set like new - machine plays perfect. I can bring to Pinfest - send PM if interested. $3800.

https://vault.myvzw.com/webcs/app/share/invite/bVlmKsj1Hy

#852 5 years ago
    Quoted from AttilaK:

Selling a very nice airborne, bright cabinet - no fade! custom powder coating (2 stage - $300), coin taker LED'ed w/ LEDOCD board. Board set like new - machine plays perfect. I can bring to Pinfest - send PM if interested. $3800.
    https://vault.myvzw.com/webcs/app/share/invite/bVlmKsj1Hy

That row of Capcoms is a beautiful thing! So miss my Airbourne

#853 5 years ago

Anyone with a Deadpool Premium or LE for sale?

#854 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Few things I'm looking for
    -Colson

LMAO. Not sure I’ll be there Friday yet Ry, but will definitely be there Saturday. If not, have fun in Disney.

Just bring your Catacomb for me. I’ll find a BG and sell the game back to you at some point.

#855 5 years ago

On the board!

20190418_105549 (resized).jpg20190418_105549 (resized).jpg
    #856 5 years ago

Hi looking to get a game from CT to Allentown Pinfest May 3/4... I have a customer I need to get a game to show and looking for alternative to shipping... save a few bucks, less risk, and for you to put some gas / hotel money in a Pinsider's pocket instead of a trucking company. If so email me at [email protected].
    Joe

#857 5 years ago

Looking to have a game transported from Lafayette, IN to the show. Let me know if you can help, thank you. -Tommy

#858 5 years ago

Working on a home brew and looking to pick up some parts to play with in the design. If you have any of the following laying around.

A "spinning post" mech like on Totan or avengers and the other games listed in this IPDB link https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?ft=spinning.post&sortby=date&searchtype=advanced.

180/horseshoe/reverse-o/vertical u-turn ramps like on wheel of fortune, world poker tour and .... couldn't find a list of them. Mostly just interested in the u-turn part.

Extra/Junk Eight Ball Deluxe mechs/rails/guides/plastics.

PM me if you got something.

#859 5 years ago

MILLS 1940’S HI-TOP 10 CENT SLOT MACHINE
    NICE WOOD GRAIN CABINET
    Has Key
    Works great
    Can deliver to Pinfest!
    $1,500

IMG-5470 (resized).JPGIMG-5470 (resized).JPGIMG-5472 (resized).JPGIMG-5472 (resized).JPGIMG-5473 (resized).JPGIMG-5473 (resized).JPGIMG-5474 (resized).JPGIMG-5474 (resized).JPGIMG-5477 (resized).JPGIMG-5477 (resized).JPG
    #860 5 years ago

I have a question? I see a lot of posts " for sale, I can bring to Pinfest with a deposit". I don't understand this thinking. I have sold many games at Pinfest and York and 90% of those games went to non Pinside members. You have one of the largest gatherings of pinball buyers on the east coast and yet your only advertising to maybe 20% of them. If all those machines would be at the show I believe a majority of them would sell. Which means you have cash in your pocket for a new machine. One of them might even be one of those "I can bring to Pinfest with a deposit" if it was at the show.

#861 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hi looking to get a game from CT to Allentown Pinfest May 3/4... I have a customer I need to get a game to show and looking for alternative to shipping... save a few bucks, less risk, and for you to put some gas / hotel money in a Pinsider's pocket instead of a trucking company. If so email me at [email protected].
    Joe

hit up 1974DeltaQueen he's coming from CT

#862 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsforfun:

I have a question? I see a lot of posts " for sale, I can bring to Pinfest with a deposit". I don't understand this thinking. I have sold many games at Pinfest and York and 90% of those games went to non Pinside members. You have one of the largest gatherings of pinball buyers on the east coast and yet your only advertising to maybe 20% of them. If all those machines would be at the show I believe a majority of them would sell. Which means you have cash in your pocket for a new machine. One of them might even be one of those "I can bring to Pinfest with a deposit" if it was at the show.

I bring a game or two every year to most area shows. Not one has ever sold. Meanwhile I presell a game or two without issue. Without a guarantee of free space coming back (to hold my new purchases), I'm not bringing extra games on 'hopes'.

#863 5 years ago

I bought my games last year "off the floor". I can't make it this year, but my money is going down with a friend, and if he sees one on my list to buy it, " off the floor".
    Maybe I'm just too cheap, but my money leaves my hand as I take what I'm buying with my other.

#864 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsforfun:

My car can only fit one game. I'm bringing a Williams Wild Card and it will be for sale. I could bring a second game (Genie) on the second day, but only if one of my games is presold because I can't take both home.

#865 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams Diner! Unshopped is always welcome!

#866 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe

Email sent

#867 5 years ago

I may be selling a Total Nuclear Annihilation home use only for pickup about 15 minutes outside of Allentown. PM me if interested. Thanks!

#868 5 years ago

any good deals on hotels?

#869 5 years ago

Have an IM alt translite I can bring to show. $50

83F2280F-A7AD-4C36-AA1C-4CCDF651882D (resized).jpeg83F2280F-A7AD-4C36-AA1C-4CCDF651882D (resized).jpeg
    #870 5 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have an IM alt translite I can bring to show. $50 [quoted image]

?!

#871 5 years ago

If anyone has a Whirlwind for sale that they can bring, send me a PM, let's talk. Maybe even a DR. Dude?

thanks

#872 5 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

If anyone has a Whirlwind for sale that they can bring, send me a PM, let's talk.
    thanks

Pinphila has a sweet one.

#873 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pinphila has a sweet one.

I know, I'm picking a game up from him already and pm'ed on it but I was too late. The search continues...

#876 5 years ago

GTFO. I did not know that.

EDIT:
    I am looking for:

Multiple Williams, Data East, and Sega lockdown bars and coindoors
    WPC cabinet transformer
    Data East (LAH) speaker panel
    MSF monster mechanism
    ANY solid state projects

I can pick these up at Allentown, or you can drop them off here (Port Matilda, PA) on your way. Whatever works best for you.
    Thanks,
    -Kyros

#877 5 years ago

Looking for a Big Hurt plastic speaker panel. Can be well worn.

#878 5 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I know, I'm picking a game up from him already and pm'ed on it but I was too late. The search continues...

Dr dude I sold a guy a few years ago in Braintree had perfect cabinet color art and perfect playfield... not sure what he wants for it but I’ll set u up after the show if u strike out finding one

#879 5 years ago

I am selling off a box of rubber rings. They are unused but I would hesitate to call them new. Whether they were poorly stored or time got to them they are white but not NEW BRIGHT WHITE. I have been using them without issue for the last couple of years. They still have plenty of "spring" in them. I am slowly exiting hobby and will not need these. $35 for the box of them.
    I am sorry but I cannot tell how many there are. It would be like guessing the number of jelly beans in a jar.

100_3897 (resized).JPG100_3897 (resized).JPG100_3898 (resized).JPG100_3898 (resized).JPG
    #880 5 years ago

The below used playfields are spoken for.
    Power Play
    Robot
    Old Chicago
    Comet

#881 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I am selling off a box of rubber rings. They are unused but I would hesitate to call them new. Whether they were poorly stored or time got to them they are white but not NEW BRIGHT WHITE. I have been using them without issue for the last couple of years. They still have plenty of "spring" in them. I am slowly exiting hobby and will not need these. $35 for the box of them.
    I am sorry but I cannot tell how many there are. It would be like guessing the number of jelly beans in a jar.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent

Chris

#882 5 years ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

Got a bunch of Williams lockdown bars

Price?

#883 5 years ago

Looking for an original used light purple target off of a Sinbad SS or EM, or Eye of the Tiger EM. Hoping someone replaced all their targets with a set from Pinball Resource and could spare one.

IMG_20190418_202042482 (resized).jpgIMG_20190418_202042482 (resized).jpg

#884 5 years ago

Dale JR up for sale or trade, can deliver to Allentown.

Machine - For Sale
    Dale Jr. Archived
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking to sell or trade my Dale Jr. Cabinet and playfield in great shape and plays awesome. Full LED upgrade. Make me an offer. Here's what I'm looking for in trade, + or - cash ...”
    2019-04-19
    Oceanside, NY
    3,100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 15 days
    Viewed: 706 times

#885 5 years ago

PM me if anyone has a Deadpool pro for sale. Thanks!

#886 5 years ago

Anyone selling:

Pinbot, diner, transporter or any other system 11s? Pm me.

#887 5 years ago

WTB Iron Maiden Pro at Allantown. Under 5k PM me

#888 5 years ago

Looking to get my hands on a Junkyard. Light projects welcome. Trying to keep it right around $3k. Thanks!

#889 5 years ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

Looking for a Williams standard size lock down bar for a system 11 game. Along with a bally 1978 style lock down bar.

Pm me a pic of what you are looking for . I have a few unknown lockdown bars.

#890 5 years ago

Does anyone bring the Stern version of "invisiglass" to the show?

#891 5 years ago

Captain Fantastic is Sold

#892 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I am selling off a box of rubber rings

These are sold.

#893 5 years ago

Update:

Butch and I will have our vendor booths again this year.
    My plan is to bring the following, unless they are sold prior to the show.
    ( if interested and would like pics, please include a phone number I can text pics to)

Medieval Madness LE ( HUO)
    Data East Star Trek
    Super Mario ( sold )
    Jurassic Park ( project) (sold)
    Funhouse ( project)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( looks HUO)
    Roller coaster tycoon ( HUO) (sold)
    Stern Pirates ( HUO) (sold)
    Cue Ball Wizard ( super nice/ was at the show LY)
    Sega Baywatch 1 (working project)
    Sega Baywatch 2 (working project)
    Ripley’s (HUO) Sold
    Rock
    Whirlwind
    Super Mario Mushroom World (sold)
    Chicago Cubs ( very nice) (sold)
    Judge Dredd ( working project)
    Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball ( super nice)
    Nightmare on elm street
    NIB Black Knight SOR pro
    Terminator 2
    Sing Along
    Gott Dodge City
    Wms Tom Tom

Parts:
    Hot Line Back glass (Sold, pending payment)
    Wms World Cup Soccer Backglass
    Mr and Mrs Pac Man back glass ( top)
    Hotline Play-field (sold)
    Whirlwind cpr gold playfield

#894 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Update:
    Butch and I will have our vendor booths again this year.
    My plan is to bring the following, unless they are sold prior to the show.
    ( if interested and would like pics, please include a phone number I can text pics to)
    Medieval Madness LE ( HUO)
    Data East Star Trek
    Super Mario ( sold )
    Jurassic Park ( project) (sold)
    Funhouse ( project)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( looks HUO)
    Roller coaster tycoon ( HUO) (sold)
    Stern Pirates ( HUO) (sold)
    Cue Ball Wizard ( super nice/ was at the show LY)
    Sega Baywatch 1 (working project)
    Sega Baywatch 2 (working project)
    Ripley’s (HUO) Sold
    Rock
    Whirlwind
    Super Mario Mushroom World (sold)
    Chicago Cubs ( very nice) (sold)
    Judge Dredd ( working project)
    Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball ( super nice)
    Nightmare on elm street
    NIB Black Knight SOR pro
    Terminator 2
    Sing Along
    Gott Dodge City
    Wms Tom Tom
    Parts:
    Hot Line Back glass (Sold, pending payment)
    Wms World Cup Soccer Backglass
    Mr and Mrs Pac Man back glass ( top)
    Hotline Play-field (sold)
    Whirlwind cpr gold playfield

Also have a friend’s Monster bash remake classic for sale or trade.

#895 5 years ago

Anyone have a spare Gottlieb 80B display or "139" U2 chip? Drop me a PM.

#896 5 years ago

Can bring a very nice Munsters Pro. Ad in Marketplace.

#897 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAir:

I think these are sold.

I replied to your PM, thank you!

#898 5 years ago

Still looking to trade my nice Nascar with full LEDs and LEDOCD board installed. Have offers to buy, but prefer a trade so I can bring another game home and be done.

20190415_210553 (resized).jpg20190415_210553 (resized).jpg20190415_210559 (resized).jpg20190415_210559 (resized).jpg
    #899 5 years ago
    Quoted from Completist:

I’ve decided to bring a couple pins this year for the Freeplay area. Haven’t decided yet on title but likely PF, HH, HS. Send me a pm if you are interested in a specific title (in my current collection my DMD’s are not FS, or my 4 cherished 11’s Taxi, WW, Diner, ES). Only caviat is what i bring to the show should stay on the floor till the end of the day to support the show.

Updated list of what i’ll bring to the show. Only 2 spots are registered in Freeplay:

- Pinbot $2300
    - Police Force $1850
    - Space Station $2500
    - High Speed $1950

I will be posting FS ads with pics and descriptions of course. I am going through each machine now to take care of any issues and do the standard bulletproofing etc.

#900 5 years ago

Does anyone have a tales from the crypt topper for sale here? Please pm thanks

There are 2,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/18?hl=guard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.