(Topic ID: 216590)

Pinfest 2019 - buy, sell, trade, want ( no hotel talk)

By shlockdoc

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,088 posts
  • 424 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E1703624-D3F2-4DEC-B88A-393823116046 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8706 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8688 (resized).jpg
    31EC8AD1-FCDC-4309-A3C9-FA829F76C351 (resized).png
    IMG_20190507_113749615 (resized).jpg
    20190503114954885 (resized).jpg
    20190503114950399 (resized).jpg
    20190503114941870 (resized).jpg
    20190503114921066 (resized).jpg
    20190503114916868 (resized).jpg
    20190503114359298 (resized).jpg
    20190503114325167 (resized).jpg
    20190503114317501 (resized).jpg
    20190503114306490 (resized).jpg
    20190503114256864 (resized).jpg
    9CC10BE4-876E-4727-BEB7-8E27A7B4DF53 (resized).jpeg
    There are 2,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 42.
    #551 5 years ago

Looking for a good condition Sopranos. Will be at pinfest Friday and Saturday.

#552 5 years ago

Anyone have a Diner pinball for sale at the show? PM me

#553 5 years ago

I am looking for Laser War plastics if anyone has some. Also have to sell Who Dunnit? slot reel motors and the reels, as well as a few clock boards from Twilight Zone including a new LED replacement clock board that I bought and never used from rotten dog.

#554 5 years ago

kicking around the idea of selling my very nice No Good Gofers. game was completely shopped little over a year ago, full Titan rubbers, full LEDs, custom painted gofers, grass stickers for ramps etc. new side rails, lockdown bar and new cabinet decals as well. mirror blades installed and led flipper buttons. also, just upgraded motor control board and opto board for spinning wheel. PM if interested. located in Carlisle PA about 1.5 hrs from Allentown.

#555 5 years ago

Games on my wish list that I hope will be at the show. If you have any and want to make a sale before the show let me know.
    Creature from the black lagoon
    Dialed in
    hook
    medieval madness
    spider man vault
    road show

#556 5 years ago

I am looking for a 1966 Williams 8 Ball.

#557 5 years ago

Butch and I will have our vendor booths again this year.

My plan is to bring the following, unless they are sold prior to the show.
    ( if interested and would like pics, please include a phone number I can text pics to)

Medieval Madness LE ( HUO)
    Data East Star Trek
    Super Mario ( sold pending payment)
    Jurassic Park ( project)
    Funhouse ( project)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( looks HUO)
    Roller coaster tycoon ( HUO)
    Stern Pirates ( HUO)
    Cue Ball Wizard ( super nice/ was at the show LY)
    Sega Baywatch 1 (working, project)
    Sega Baywatch 2 ( Still wrapped, needs power supply board. Hope to test this weekend)
    Ripley’s (HUO) Sold
    Rock
    Whirlwind
    Super Mario Mushroom World
    Sing a long ( not tested, pf rough)
    Chicago Cubs ( very nice)
    Judge Dredd ( working project)
    Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball ( super nice)
    Nightmare on elm street ( still wrapped up)
    Coming in soon: Striker Extreme, World Cup Soccer ‘94, Terminator 2, Rescue 911 and Dodge city

Parts:
    Hot Line Backglass
    Wms World Cup Soccer Backglass
    Mr and Mrs Pac Man back glass ( top)
    Hotline Playfield

Trades welcome..

If purchased prior to the show, Payment in full is required.
    No Paypal, Venmo or ???.
    Only Bank transfers or money orders accepted. ( have plenty of references)

Pick ups at my house ( 15 minutes away from the show) is ok, provided it is before 9am on Thursday, May 2.

Lastly, I encourage you to attend the show. There is a wide range of games to play ( I believe the promoter and his team bring over 40 games from their own collection in addition to the public’s game contributions), great Vendors, a lot of good hobbyists that share some fun stories and repair tips, tournaments and the food, just across the street!
    Thanks

#558 5 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Used laser war playfield with some parts. See pictures. Can deliver to Pinfest @ Allentown or traveling to Buffalo through Albany in a couple weeks.”
    2019-04-01
    , NH
    0 (OBO)
    Archived after: 13 days
    Viewed: 176 times

#559 5 years ago

Anyone have a Spider Man VE they are considering parting with? Shoot me a PM

Games I can bring if presold:
    -Family Guy
    -Pinball Pool
    -Black Knight (playfield protector installed)
    -Spacelab
    -Cue-T
    -Wizard

All shopped and fully operational except Pinball Pool which is playing great but could use new rubbers.

#560 5 years ago

Top 3 on my wishlist this year are

Solar Fire
    Time Machine (DE)
    Barracora

If you have one you could sell at Allentown please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

#561 5 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I should have a couple that I could sell. Brand new. Basically you save shipping

PM incoming. Thanks!

#562 5 years ago

Less than a month to the show! Here's my growing list if anyone has anything they'd want to part with ahead of time or at the show.

GAMES:
    - Metallica Premium Roadcase
    - Nice Gottlieb Wedgehead

PF'S, PLASTICS, PARTS:
    - Class of 1812
    - Mystery Castle
    - BSD

RANDOM PARTS:
    - XPin high voltage DMD in white
    - NVRAM
    - WPC DMD glare-guard
    - ColorDMD (led or lcd)
    - Black WPC rails and/or lockdown bar

FLYERS:
    - Black Hole
    - TFTC
    - Class of 1812
    - Mystery Castle
    - BSD

Also toying with the thought of trading/selling my nice Mystery Castle this year. I'll probably regret it, and may change my mind as I sleep on it, but I'm starting to warm up to trying something new. LED'd, plays great, extra parts, and all boards are being bulletproofed with Clive at C.O.C. as we speak. Should have them back soon.

Please feel free to shoot me a DM if you're selling anything mentioned above.

#563 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

( if interested and would like pics, please include a phone number I can text pics to)
    Data East Star Trek
    Jurassic Park ( project)
    Funhouse ( project)
    Stern Pirates ( HUO)
    Sega Baywatch 2 ( Still wrapped, needs power supply board. Hope to test this weekend)
    Ripley’s (HUO) Sold
    Rock
    Whirlwind
    Coming in soon: Striker Extreme, World Cup Soccer ‘94, Terminator 2, Rescue 911 and Dodge city
    Parts:
    Hot Line Backglass
    Hotline Playfield
    Trades welcome..
    No Paypal, Venmo or ???.
    Pick ups at my house ( 15 minutes away from the show) is ok, provided it is before 9am on Thursday, May 2.
    Lastly, I encourage you to attend the show. There is a wide range of games to play ( I believe the promoter and his team bring over 40 games from their own collection in addition to the public’s game contributions), great Vendors, a lot of good hobbyists that share some fun stories and repair tips, tournaments and the food, just across the street!
    Thanks

You have PM coming your way

#564 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Not pin related, but looking for a Marble Madness and/or dedicated Jr. Pac-Man, projects accepted.

Getting close to the show. Still looking for Marble Madness, dedicated Jr Pac-Man and CPR Gold HS playfield.

#565 5 years ago

I have a nice, fully working/shopped Roller Coaster Tycoon for sale for $3500 or trade. Ideally would be interested in a partial trade + cash for a less valuable game on my wishlist, which currently is looking this (in no particular order):

-Cybernaut
    -Sorcerer
    -Time Machine
    -Robocop
    -Gold Wings
    -Genesis
    -Bone Busters
    -Arena
    -Torpedo Alley
    -Pretty much any system 11 game I don't have
    -Or something bizarre like a Mr. Game Mac Attack, 80s Zaccarias or other oddball foreign games from that decade.
    -Anything 80s honestly. Hit me with what ya got!

More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/DzWk0Rr
    20190406_132835 (resized).jpg20190406_132835 (resized).jpg20190406_132842 (resized).jpg20190406_132842 (resized).jpg20190406_132851 (resized).jpg20190406_132851 (resized).jpg20190406_132906 (resized).jpg20190406_132906 (resized).jpg20190406_132914 (resized).jpg20190406_132914 (resized).jpg20190406_133007 (resized).jpg20190406_133007 (resized).jpg

#566 5 years ago

FS/FT: Sega Goldeneye

Works and plays great, uncommon - $2900
    Can bring if prepaid

Will consider trades from my want list

Thanks, James

#567 5 years ago

Can bring these up Friday if interested.

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, fair condition - “"Lobster Ramp" for your AFM with no cracks and in nice used condition. Very small gouge on the underside decal which isn't noticeable once installed.”
    2019-03-05
    Ellicott City, MD
    30 (Firm)
    Archived after: 163 days
    Viewed: 181 times
    SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Very nice condition "Cow Ramp" for your AFM with no cracks and in nice used condition.”
    2019-03-05
    Ellicott City, MD
    30 (Firm)
    Archived after: 43 days
    Viewed: 176 times

#568 5 years ago

does anyone have funhouse rudy parts they would like to bring me at the show......rudy needs eyeballs and the main linkage for right, left movement

#569 5 years ago

I am bring my TOTAN with colored DMD and new side art if it shows up in time. I also have a ghostbusters Pro for sale with a lot of upgrades I can bring if sold.

#570 5 years ago

Just picked up a real nice Jackbot. has cabinet but other than that real clean. Needs to be shopped . Asking $2900 I can bring with me to Pinfest.

#571 5 years ago

Sorry Has cabinet fade.

#572 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a New MM PF been recleared too mint can bring too pinfest

#573 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chnillapoil:

Measuring interest for Old Stern siderails, some people asked if I would make another run to bring at Pinfest. 115$/set Widebody or regular.
    I need a minimum of 10 sets to proceed. See this thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/classic-stern-side-rails-available#post-4084444

Last call
    I will, or will not proceed this monday. I won't be able to make it after that for AT.

PM please

#574 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Data East Star Trek
    Jurassic Park ( project)
    Funhouse ( project)
    Stern Pirates ( HUO)
    Ripley’s (HUO) Sold
    Rock
    Whirlwind
    Parts:
    Hot Line Backglass
    Hotline Playfield
    Trades welcome..
    No Paypal, Venmo or ???.
    Thanks

Jurassic Park, stern Potc and Super Mario
    are now sold.
    Dodge City has arrived: decent Backglass. Playfield has some wear. Front right cab has a little separation.

#575 5 years ago

anyone have a cpr power play playfield? i have an evel knievel cpr to trade.

#576 5 years ago

I’ll be at the show looking to buy and sell. I’ll have this Pinbot provided it doesn’t sell first.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76630

Ill be looking for an new F-14 playfield. I also need empty cabinets for FH, WW and SP.

#577 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Jurassic Park Data East.

#578 5 years ago

Whirlwind in market place - $2900

#579 5 years ago

Have for trade a BEAUTIFUL original Fish Tales with LEDs and colorDMD LCD, monster fish mod. Diamond plate. No fade!

Looking for HUO Shrek or others.

#580 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Great original condition Aquarius. Backglass, playfield and cabinet in fantastic condition. Plug and play clean machine. Can deliver to Allentown show.”
    2019-04-05
    Cinnaminson, NJ
    1,150 (OBO)
    Archived after: 121 days
    Viewed: 369 times

Machine - For Sale
    Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice all around original condition. Playfield is very nice, backglass has some flaking/cracking in the paint but is presentable, cabinet has scratches/kicks. Only missing the 10 ba...”
    2019-04-06
    Cinnaminson, NJ
    750 (OBO)
    Archived after: 19 days
    Viewed: 282 times

Machine - For Sale
    Fully restored (full original status) - “Rare sample production Ice-Revue. Original condition, great backglass, playfield looks new and HUO. Collector quality machine”
    2019-04-05
    Cinnaminson, NJ
    Archived after: 121 days
    Viewed: 633 times

Can deliver any of these machines to Allentown. Also have a Wade Abra Ca Dabra playfield that I had planned on using but have decided not to. Instead of having it sit and wait for another machine I’m offering it up to anyone who may need one.

#581 5 years ago

In addition to mods we sell on our website that will be available in our booth, we will also have a few extra items available., Including an LOTR interactive topper ($149), a metal 2d Aerosmith topper ($125) and an X-Men pro led backbox mod ($100). Only one of each available.

1278369340 (resized).png1278369340 (resized).pngIMG_20190407_194220 (resized).jpgIMG_20190407_194220 (resized).jpgIMG_20190407_194249 (resized).jpgIMG_20190407_194249 (resized).jpg

#582 5 years ago

Need Gottlieb Genesis ramps and a Gottlieb Swing Along backglass. Pick up at Pinfest Allentown.
    Thanks

#583 5 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Have for trade a BEAUTIFUL original Fish Tales with LEDs and colorDMD LCD, monster fish mod. Diamond plate. No fade!
    Looking for HUO Shrek or others.

Trade you a Congo for that Wh20.

#584 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blackghost4:

Need Gottlieb Genesis ramps and a Gottlieb Swing Along backglass. Pick up at Pinfest Allentown.
    Thanks

#585 5 years ago

Star Wars will be available at Pinfest, everything has been taken apart, metal tumble polished. Playfield buffed and waxed. Pic I took last night while assembling the topside. I will have the correct pop bumper caps when it is complete, one on there isn't correct.

57637190401__F1B594AC-EB53-4CF8-9670-0FF686BD838A (resized).jpg57637190401__F1B594AC-EB53-4CF8-9670-0FF686BD838A (resized).jpg
    #586 5 years ago

If anyone is interested in this game, lmk and I'll let you take over. Jumped on it because it's pretty uncommon and I never see it for sale, but another game has come up I'd rather have from my wishlist. It's being brought to Allentown

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-fireball-ii-project-complete-less-mpu#post-4905253

#587 5 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I actually like Yocco's hot dogs with everything!!

554B0928-78E7-4229-96EB-D2BA79620AD3 (resized).jpeg554B0928-78E7-4229-96EB-D2BA79620AD3 (resized).jpeg
    #588 5 years ago

Probably going to list my new MBR LE in the market here. I am only about 20 mins from Allentown so easy to get to before or after the show.

#589 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Comet backglass in better shape than my current one.

#590 5 years ago

Looking for a GOT pro or premium, have a HUO GB premium to trade.

#591 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phillips88:

Also have a Wade Abra Ca Dabra playfield that I had planned on using but have decided not to. Instead of having it sit and wait for another machine I’m offering it up to anyone who may need one.

I have the machine if your interested.

#592 5 years ago
    Quoted from yfz450:

Looking for a GOT pro or premium, have a HUO GB premium to trade.

creepytom has one for sale near allentown in marketpalce

#593 5 years ago

Thanks, already contacted him. He’s not looking for a gb.

#594 5 years ago

Looking for all 3 Taxi Ramps and playfield. New only.

#595 5 years ago

Looking for a head and cabinet for a 1953 Gottlieb Grand Slam... no guts needed!!!

#596 5 years ago

Looking for a copy of Pinball Magazine Issue No 2. If anyone has one for sale pm me.

#597 5 years ago

May be addding more to the listing, but just wrapped up a divorce so looking to move some things. Can bring to Allentown if deposit received.

Prices are flexible. Some stuff has been packed for a bit so I don’t know 100% condition and specifics.

Nice, but not perfect, Medusa. $2500
    Extremely nice Paragon. Lots of history with this one, have original receipt! $2700

WPC89 factory test fixture. $2500 includes partial board set

NOS pinball 2000 coin door. $200
    NOS pinball 2000 lockdown receiver $150

#598 5 years ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I will have several. Posting my list at the end of the month.

So what is the final list of games that you'll be bringing to Allentown?

#599 5 years ago

Bringing a nice players condition Earthshaker for sale. PM me if interested ahead of time.

#600 5 years ago

I’ll have a super nice No Fear. No Fade (or very very little). Playfield is awesome Topside torn down (which is a pain), new rubbers, Leds. Plays great!

There are 2,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2019-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.