If anyone is bringing a reasonably priced Millionaire, I'd be interested in talking beforehand...
Quoted from MattG:
Found some time to take pics and play a few games.
Williams System 11 Millionaire.
- Game plays fine with one exception (See Below).
- The roulette wheel is finicky, sometimes it spins, sometimes it doesn't. Yes, it is spinning in the video. Yes, I played a whole bunch of games on it tonight and it worked every time. Yes, I shot that video tonight. But for the sake of the sale, I'm saying that the roulette wheel doesn't work.
- Has gold flippers (My wife REALLY wanted me to point that out)
- Comes with an extra playfield, which is nicer than the one in the machine.
- Comes with a NOS translite that I have never taken out of the box. (This is in addition to the Translite already in the machine)
- It has the "Coffee Ring" that you see on most Millionaires (The Extra PF is not as bad in this regard).
- The top-most segment of the "ball in play" display is out.
- If I can find it, I will throw in an extra roulette window that I picked up a while ago, no promises.
- One of the legs -I think it's one of the front ones- doesn't have a leg plate inside the machine, it's held in with nuts.
The game, Extra PF and translite together for $850.
If you wanna save me the hassle of taking this to the show and pick it up at my home in South Philly, I'll sell it for 750. I'm right near the ballparks.
I'll take it, PM sent.
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside