Topic Stats

• 1,536 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 90 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 991 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

31841986_10156291500048529_1164512569071763456_n (resized).jpg
31946711_10156297370308529_6088083904055476224_n (resized).jpg
31957786_10156297370948529_7343095806330667008_n (resized).jpg
IMG_20180505_101000019_HDR (resized).jpg
20180505_093019 (resized).jpg
02BEEF63-55A3-43E5-9638-C8BD556438CF (resized).jpeg
A4AEA718-734A-4FE1-8929-B33DE88A197E (resized).jpeg
649D2F50-7A0B-4B0B-8D1C-4BF0B2A7A694 (resized).jpeg
06AF17BB-FBC3-4819-AA14-3BD5CD98A0EB (resized).jpeg
1EB401D4-197E-4583-9308-B05254AAB551 (resized).jpeg
AE7C94E4-DE99-454B-A39E-1BA3A5846162 (resized).jpeg
10AE4BEA-CD73-475C-BC07-2AE9DBA4739B (resized).jpeg
B14AD1EC-61B7-4EEB-8DB1-9BD802B7F90C (resized).jpeg
B6B22743-B9EC-4EEB-8462-BDE3C1737E0B (resized).jpeg
E45917A7-CBE8-468F-8950-2861AF27660B (resized).jpeg
FAF4AEFF-A3EF-4EAE-A722-CCF17FDF1EB4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 1 year ago

Wish it was 9 days away instead of 90. Just got a bunch of games in.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

any oddballs or Bally classics?

Sorry, no. I mostly stick to DMD games unless something falls in my lap..

#19 1 year ago

Working on details & prices right now, but I have Spider Man, TWD Pro, Monopoly, Mustang 50th Anniversary, GNR, ACDC Pinball Refinery Luci, Shadow project, Space Jam project, have a pending trade coming in on a CV Proto and a Pinball Magic.

My buddy jiggly_martian is going to have the booth next to/with me & he has a bunch of games also. Hopefully he will chime in on what he has.

1 month later
#247 1 year ago
Quoted from PiZZaDuDe:

I may be doing the drive down this year.. DON"T show me any pins

Like you're going to go home empty.. . You might as well rent the trailer now. It will be cheaper round trip to Canada then it is one way from Allentown to Canada

#274 1 year ago

Looking for a monopoly if anyone has one for sale.

1 week later
#346 1 year ago

Only 5 weeks away! I'm hoping to have some good stuff ready for the double booth jiggly_martian and I will have. I know he has some good stuff ready to go.
I'm deciding if I'm going to do the major JD project I picked up or pass it on. That would mean the players JD I picked up to have as an example would be for sale also. TZ and WWFRR should also be ready by then. Maybe a couple of others.. Still time yet

#409 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

I live in Easton about 30 mins from Pinfest. I can't bring these pins but they will be available for pickup at my home if they don't sell before then.
1. NGG documented HUO needs driver board repaired
2. Restored and cleared FT.
3. Nice SS Joker Poker
4. Blackhole in amazing original condition.
5.Spectrum project game with NOS sample PF.
6. Black Knight limited gold powder and CPR silver Knight PF.
Looking for Aerosmith LE

I've seen this Fish Tales in person & it is AMAZING looking. If you are looking for a top end FT this is it! Great guy to deal with also!

1 week later
#556 1 year ago

Looks like Rich @jigglymartian & I are expanding to 4 vendor spots. Lots of good stuff to bring. We will probably be right around 20 machines or so for sale. Some projects and some really excellent stuff. May have to dig it to my Personal Collection to fill some space on my side.
I'm sure we will be putting a list together when it gets a bit closer.

#578 1 year ago

I replaced a bunch of my DMD displays with color. I have a few working ones if anyone is interested. Usually that is something I hold on to but I've got a surplus at the moment and can let a few go.. $85 each and I can bring them to the show if you're interested.

I'm putting color DMD's into some of the games that I'm selling. May have an extra if someone does not want it in the game to save some money..

Also will have about 8 rolls of shrink wrap for $17 each if anyone's looking for that. Brand new. Typically I think they sell for $25.

#580 1 year ago

I have a Walking Dead LE armor set I will bring to the show for my booth. Very nice shape. $200 takes it.

20170509_203504 (resized).jpg

20170509_203123 (resized).jpg

#595 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Also will have about 8 rolls of shrink wrap for $17 each if anyone's looking for that. Brand new. Typically I think they sell for $25.

5 accounted for 3 left

#597 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

PM sent for a display and roll of wrap.
Chris

PM answered

#601 1 year ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Shrink or stretch wrap?

Rolls are 18 x 1500 80 gauge. Not sure what the difference between shrink and stretch would be.

#612 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm looking for any of the following in nice condition:
- Tales from the Crypt
- Radical
- Baywatch
- Congo
- Black Rose
- Slugfest
- Bally Skill Roll
Please shoot me a pm if so. I'm asking in advance as I'll need to secure transportation back Northern VA.
Thanks!

Going to be bringing my black rose for our booth. Not really motivated to sell it. Only reason I'm even considering it is because I have Iron Maiden coming in and @jigglymartian and I expanded to 4 booth spaces. I can p.m. you pictures

#699 1 year ago

Been putting colored DMD's in most of my games. Ordered 3 clear plastic shields for Stern games from Pinbits. Apparently I needed a different one for the metal back box. I can return them for a refund but I have to pay postage to send them back. If anyone's interested and want to save some shipping you can have them for what I paid for them. $14 each.

#733 1 year ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Ladder slipped out sideways and only dropped 4', ended up with 8 screws and a plate 7 weeks ago

Tell the truth! You were kicking Joe in the ass

See you at the show!

#771 1 year ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Comet with extra playfield is still available.
FYI...
Butch and I will be sharing 4 booths and will have other games.
Here is my original list and status:
Comet project with extra playfield project
Waterworld
Cue Ball Wizard
Avengers pro
Shrek
Acdc pro ( sold: paid in full)
Gilligans island ( sold:paid in full)
Roller Coaster tycoon Huo
Popeye project( sold: paid in full)
Attack from Mars original
Escape from the Lost world project
Bally Supersonic project
Bally Supersonic cab with playfield
Sharkeys shootout
Harlem globetrotters project
Simpson’s party pinball Huo
Time warp project
Party Zone project ( sold: picked up)
Whirlwind
Black knight 2000
Jungle lord red ( sold: picked up)
Slugfest (sold: picked up)
Space jam 1: Sold, pending pick up
Possibly bringing:
Funhouse , nice light project.
Addams Family,players condition
Jackbot
De Simpson’s
Pinbot project
Space Jam 2 project
Williams Ambush em shooter project
2 Stoner candy machines
We will have plenty of parts available.
Pictures may be a challenge at this point since most are wrapped.
We are 15 minutes east of the show.
Safe travels to all.
Thanks!

Just to add to this I will be bringing a really nice Twilight Zone with color DMD, 2 very nice WWF Royal Rumbles, one of them has a color DMD, Bally Black Rose and a HUO LOTR. Judge Dredd is sold pending payment and pick up at the show. Working on a few other games to bring. Will update as it gets closer.

#955 1 year ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Anyone have a Star Trek next generation for sale? Friend of a friend looking for one .

I'll be bringing one for the booth I'm sharing with @jigglymartian . New Color DMD, LEDs, some new rubber. Nice Playfield, decent cabinet and clean boards. Plays well with no errors. Going to be asking $5,100

#963 1 year ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Thanks, Butch, I'll fin :party:ally get to meet you at the show and check it out.

Sounds good! See you at the show! I'll have some other really nice stuff that I haven't listed yet also. Like we say in my monthly poker game bring your $$$$...

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

Have a nice STNG that I could cut loose from the collection now that my DE & Bally Star Treks are gone!

Sounds like that will be Star Trek number 3 if not 4... reminds me of when I brought a Sega Batman 2 pintastic about 2 years ago I get there and there's three of them..

#1010 1 year ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

That is why I typically don't list what I am bringing - prices - etc before the show. Sometimes I will post a few of the machines I am bringing but I do not "presell" machines before the show. Sadly so much stuff is "presold" (or purchased Thursday during set up) people attending the show have less than half the machines that could of been for sale to actually chose from.
I know not preselling is costing me money but for shows to survive & thrive there needs to be something for sale at the show. Lots of people make lots of excuses why the have to presell or will not bring machines to a show if not presold. In the end those are the guys that will end up killing a show.
I have even gotten to the point that I refuse to negotiate "better deals" on Thursday during set up. I can't refuse to sell on Thursday but I can hold my line on prices giving people who are paying admission on Friday a chance at my machines & parts.
I know a lot of people (including my wife) think I am crazy but I prefer doing what is "best for the show" over making a few extra dollars.
Just my 2 cents on things!

There will be plenty for sale at the show. When you rent 4 vendor spots like Richie and I are doing and a 26 foot straight truck to bring games, you want to have some level of confidence that you're going to least cover expenses.
In our case it's over $1,000 just to show up. You breathe a little easier when you're in the black. It also allows us to bring even more games then we would have, because the booth space only allows for so many games. So instead of bringing say, 10 games each for the booth because that's all the room it's going to fit, we may bring 10 games each and another 5 that are pre-sold.

#1012 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Lol. Was going to bring a wwf then I heard you were bringing 2 and another guy. I actually think it’s sold otherwise we should have just lined them all up

Steel cage match! Bring It On!

#1116 1 year ago

I will have a bunch of Sega manx TT Parts in the booth for sale. Couple of hard drives, speakers, sign, monitor shroud and I can bring a large lighted topper if anybody is interested. Everything was working when pulled out..

20180422_134358 (resized).jpg

#1130 1 year ago

Have a couple of brand new color DMD I would be willing to sell. $400 each. Basically you're saving shipping. They never go on sale.

#1161 1 year ago

Grail game popped up that I'm going after. I may be listing/bringing my DILE for sale. Low plays HUO, game is perfect, new build in Jan with real Cliffy's factory installed. If I don't get interest on that I may put up Iron Maiden. Also perfect. Don't want to part with either & they won't be for sale if grail falls through.

#1165 1 year ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What’s the grail?

PM sent, don't want to blow it..

#1186 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow? Don't u have anything else u can sell? Must be a crazy grail

Not too crazy... Since I have a deposit on it now I can say. I'm grabbing that fully restored scared stiff that's in Delaware. Really missed mine since I sold it and always wanted a really nice example of one.
Dialed in is fun but it hasn't grabbed me. I can get another down the line if I miss it. Restored scared stiffs don't come up every day.. Although yesterday two of them did come up. LOL

#1215 1 year ago

Here's what's looking like my final list to bring to the booths I'm sharing with Rich @jigglymartian

Everything but DILE is wrapped and ready to be taken to the show. I have pictures of most games if anyone needs a sneak peek.

2 Royal Rumbles, both have LEDs and are in great shape. One of them I added a color DMD to. $2700 & $3150

Judge Dredd, player's condition. $2,350
JD is now sold pending payment and pick up

A very nice Twilight Zone with color DMD, Gumball mod, LEDs, new clock housing, clock led's, new legs, leg levelers and new glass. $7250

HUO Sopranos that was shopped with Titan Rubber and LED'S. $5200

HUO Avengers limited edition blue with color DMD. $6200

HUO LOTR, shopped with Titan rubber added. Original incandescent bulbs. Some very light planking on the left side cabinet but otherwise excellent condition. $6200

Bally Black Rose, been in my collection for a couple of years. Has LEDs, no Cannon wear. Average to slightly above average condition. Not really motivated to sell it but trying to fill some space. $3000

STTNG, nice shape, all LEDs and color DMD added. New flipper bats, super bands , clean boards, plays very well with no credit dot. Going to be at $5,200

Johnny Mnemonic: hand rebuilt, bright cabinet, LEDs, clean boards and plays very well. $3,200

I also have a dialed in limited edition for sale or for trade. Home use only. I bought this game new and it has been in my collection since January. It is the newer version with the authentic factory-installed Cliffy protectors. I added to Cliffy shooter lane protectors. Game is in perfect condition. $8,400

Also have a brand new Iron Maiden Pro that I would consider parting with. Just built less than 2 weeks ago has less than 50 plays on it. Game is perfect in every way. $5,400 firm. Open to trades

#1255 1 year ago
Quoted from dhutton:

Do you have any of the red 'race leader' panels that mount above the monitor bezel? One of mine is badly cracked.

I think I do, it may be in the picture. Truck is loaded, if I can I'll dig it out & grab a photo. I also have a monster topper I can sell cheap! (Not bringing unless presold)
Never mind, I see Rich has them. I have the monitor bezel & some other parts that we will have in the booth.

#1256 1 year ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Man, you guys wheeling and dealing make the swap meets at our west coast shows look like tea parties by comparison.

I agree with what Skip said also!

I've been to Allentown, Pintastic, York & the Texas show. Texas is supposedly the biggest show in the country and I tell you, NONE of them come even remotely close to the buying & selling that goes on at Allentown!

#1372 1 year ago
Quoted from Mistermoberg:

Hello all!
Looking for just a couple things -
Any of the cheaper Sega games; X-Files, Space Jam, Twister, etc.
The "Dunk The Dummy," plastic from Comet.
Lucky Seven SS Rom Chip, not the flipper ones.
Thanks,
Eric

I think John pinphila is bringing an X-Files

I think jiggly_martian is bringing a Space Jam (may be a project)

#1384 1 year ago

Stop 1..

20180503_090145 (resized).jpg

#1391 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Will that avengers be for sale.

Yes it will be!

#1411 1 year ago

Next stop Fairgrounds!

To answer my earlier question we fit 27. Could have fit 30..

20180503_121124 (resized).jpg

#1488 1 year ago

Richie and I would like to thank everyone who came out and said hi!

Sold a ton of games today. I am I'm down to 3 games left. Still available is Avengers LE, Sopranos and Johnny Mnemonic. I believe Nestor has a Johnny Mnemonic also. I'm going to let Richie chime in on what he has left because it's all a blur to me at this point.

#1506 1 year ago

Final day!!

20180505_093019 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside