06AF17BB-FBC3-4819-AA14-3BD5CD98A0EB (resized).jpeg
1EB401D4-197E-4583-9308-B05254AAB551 (resized).jpeg
AE7C94E4-DE99-454B-A39E-1BA3A5846162 (resized).jpeg
10AE4BEA-CD73-475C-BC07-2AE9DBA4739B (resized).jpeg
B14AD1EC-61B7-4EEB-8DB1-9BD802B7F90C (resized).jpeg
B6B22743-B9EC-4EEB-8462-BDE3C1737E0B (resized).jpeg
E45917A7-CBE8-468F-8950-2861AF27660B (resized).jpeg
FAF4AEFF-A3EF-4EAE-A722-CCF17FDF1EB4 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 31.
#1 6 years ago

We are less than 90 days till the awesome pinfest at Allentown. Enough hotel talk. Here is a thread to find it, buy it, sell it, trade it or whatever you can swap. Games, parts, services.

I’d like to find a radical.

See everyone soon.

#3 6 years ago

That is a rambling thread of hotel dissatisfaction and reservations. I figured a clean wtb, wts thread is in order.

#4 6 years ago

You bastard!!!

#5 6 years ago

Wanted: Big Game

#6 6 years ago

I want a Ghostbusters topper

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wanted: Big Game

Todd, my daughter found one for you last year, it might be there again this year.

IMG_0257 (resized).JPGIMG_0257 (resized).JPG

#8 6 years ago

Wanted: Sys7 or later SS projects, any condition.

Have:
- a mystery Gottlieb System 80 (B?) transformer if someone can use it for something...
- ForceFlow's box of random aprons
- System 80 widebody 'H' prop bar

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Todd, my daughter found one for you last year, it might be there again this year.

LOL.

Awesome!!!!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

That is a rambling thread of hotel dissatisfaction and reservations. I figured a clean wtb, wts thread is in order.

Agreed. Way to much to read in that that thread if your just looking for a part or game.

#11 6 years ago

Any recommendations for what hotel I should stay at?

#12 6 years ago

I’d go to the other thread for that zene10

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Any recommendations for what hotel I should stay at?

LOL
I’ll have a Melody, Flipper Pool, and a Flipper for sale. Looking for a Hearts & Spades and or a Sweet Hearts . I’m also looking for a mid 60’s Williams coin door .

Added over 6 years ago: Melody SOLD

#14 6 years ago

following.. just in case a game would pop up in my range... some hotel deals

#15 6 years ago

Wish it was 9 days away instead of 90. Just got a bunch of games in.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Wish it was 9 days away instead of 90. Just got a bunch of games in.

any oddballs or Bally classics?

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry, no. I mostly stick to DMD games unless something falls in my lap..

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Sorry, no. I mostly stick to DMD games unless something falls in my lap..

got a list? I am coming out and would be stoked to have a deal worked out in advance to bring home.

#19 6 years ago

Working on details & prices right now, but I have Spider Man, TWD Pro, Monopoly, Mustang 50th Anniversary, GNR, ACDC Pinball Refinery Luci, Shadow project, Space Jam project, have a pending trade coming in on a CV Proto and a Pinball Magic.

My buddy Jiggly_Martian is going to have the booth next to/with me & he has a bunch of games also. Hopefully he will chime in on what he has.

#20 6 years ago

ill have 8 games there. who knows what itll be by show time.

#21 6 years ago

Like what??

#22 6 years ago

Stuff I can bring to sell:
1) Bally Xenon PF Center worn and partially populated. Handy for the CPR repro's coming out again. $175
2) Gottlieb Slick Chick BG Shay repro new $200
3) Bally legs- pair of 31" & 34" will trade for a set of 28" or sell. They need repainted.
4) Gottlieb 1976 Royal Flush BG- Nice used 8.5 condition $200
5) Full sets used plastics: Bally Silverball Mania, Space Invaders and Xenon. Typical wear and warping.

Looking to buy:
1) Bally Playboy- working sound board, nice playfield apron and BG.
2) Bally project or working games: Flash Gordon, Playboy, Embryon, Medusa, Viking, Eight Ball Deluxe, Centaur.

#23 6 years ago

I thought I had a pretty good idea what I would be bringing but that all changed twice in the past two weeks so I am going to wait until about a month before the show to post an actual list. By then I'll have a good idea what is spoken for from the sell off of most of our collection & project stash. This year is our year to lighten the load and get the collection & project stash down to something rational again so lots of machines will be getting sold. I just need to figure out what will actually be headed to the show sometime closer to the show.

If all goes as planned both of our flea market spaces will be packed again this year. Either lots of machines or lots of backglasses & other parts with a few machines but one way or another I'll be their with lots of stuff again.

#24 6 years ago

I am bringing a Capcom Airborne (NFS) for the free play area, and am seriously considering briging my players Black Knight 2000 for sale or trade. Problem is I can't fit them both in the Durango.

Chris

#25 6 years ago

Im looking for a nice Joker Poker and a nice Stern Stars.

LMK

#26 6 years ago

Bringing 3 games.currently it's WPT,Cue
Ball Wizard and Strange Science.All play and look great.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I am bringing a Capcom Airborne (NFS) for the free play area, and am seriously considering briging my players Black Knight 2000 for sale or trade. Problem is I can't fit them both in the Durango.
Chris

You're not that far from the show.

#28 6 years ago

Looking for Classic Bally Solid State pins. Projects or in working condition.
Fireball II, Viking, Centaur, Mystic, Eight Ball Deluxe (81 version only) Gold ball, Vector and Flash Gordon.
Also looking for Shooter gauge and or playfield for BOPP.

Have The following Williams that I might put up for sale. Flash, Scorpion, and Phoenix.

#29 6 years ago

Looking for a non-trashed Gottlieb system 80b/system 3. Working or not, as long as the MPU hasn't been consumed by corrosion.

#30 6 years ago

I will be bringing a T2 for sale or trade. Xpin PSU, installing a new CPU tonight. Full LED.

#31 6 years ago

I have a mono orange DMD from Stern LOTR

#32 6 years ago

Bringing a player's condition Nine Ball again this year. It will also be for sale. Can't wait for Pinfest!
Added over 6 years ago: Nine Ball is sold! Thanks for the interest!

Added over 6 years ago: ...Back up for sale! Pm me for pics and info.
Added over 6 years ago: Players Nine Ball back up for sale, pm me for pics and info.

Added over 6 years ago: Nine Ball is now sold! Sorry for the messy post.

#33 6 years ago

Looking for a QuickSilver, RoboWar, Medusa.

#34 6 years ago

Looking for a Bally "Beauty" bingo BG in good shape.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from CRWgxp:

Looking for a QuickSilver, RoboWar, Medusa.

You and 178 other people, including me.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted from tomdrum:

Bally project or working games: Flash Gordon, Playboy, Embryon, Medusa

Quoted from arcademojo:

Looking for Classic Bally Solid State pins. Projects or in working condition.

Medusa (resized).jpgMedusa (resized).jpg

#36 6 years ago

Hoping to buy some pins from my wishlist. Last few shows I was able to come home with a few! It's a big list but here goes....ETPM, Dungeons and Dragons, Sorcerer, TFTC, Atlantis, Class of 1812, POTO, Lights Camera Action, Seawitch, Truck Stop, Dr Dude, Bounty Hunter, Title Fight, Strange Science.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Working on details & prices right now, but I have Spider Man, TWD Pro, Monopoly, Mustang 50th Anniversary, GNR, ACDC Pinball Refinery Luci, Shadow project, Space Jam project, have a pending trade coming in on a CV Proto and a Pinball Magic.
My buddy jiggly_martian is going to have the booth next to/with me & he has a bunch of games also. Hopefully he will chime in on what he has.

Have a Jokerz project, Jungle lord (red) project, huo Monopoly, huo TSPP, Shrek, Star Wars Trilogy, Popeye project, Phantom of the Opera, Sharkey’s Shootout, GILLIGANS island (2), Gottlieb Jumping Jack, Bally Supersonic
Project, original Afm, and Escape from the lost world project. May have an Avengers and Sample Diner coming in.

Mark and Brent- please do not get Bob drunk again and sell him appliances ( mini fridges). We had to walk around that thing for three months

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Have a Jokerz project, Jungle lord (red) project, huo Monopoly, huo TSPP, Shrek, Star Wars Trilogy, Popeye project, Phantom of the Opera, Sharkey’s Shootout, GILLIGANS island (2), Gottlieb Jumping Jack, Bally Supersonic
Project, original Afm, and Escape from the lost world project. May have an Avengers and Sample Diner coming in.
Mark and Brent- please do not get Bob drunk again and sell him appliances ( mini fridges). We had to walk around that thing for three months

LOL, well I have no appliances for sale but can't promise anything about the liquor

#39 6 years ago

I was kidding. Give him a couple of shots and sell him a toaster.
I will stay with the Lego’s. Cold Miller lite and no appliances.

#40 6 years ago

Looking for a Gilligan's Island playfield in restorable condition.

Populated would be fine too.

#41 6 years ago

I think I'd trade my wh20 for an Addams Family.

#42 6 years ago

I'm planning on buying one game this year...(I bought 2 last year) Not sure what will trip my trigger as I can be easily swayed by a lot of machines in person, but the main titles I am interested in looking @ would be:

Twin Win
Delta Queen
Sorcerer
Big Game (along with 20 other people LOL)
Captain Fantastic
Eight Ball
SeaWitch
Evel Knievel

Any SS can range from rough project condition all way to mint, but any EM I prefer one in real nice condition. Don't really want to do any resto's on EM's.

Also will be looking for some Bally SS Parts playfields, would love to find a decent Close Encounters PF & I've been known to buy a Backglass or two or three LOL

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You and 178 other people, including me.

Great minds think alike.

#44 6 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, or Godzilla. Can bring Johnny Mnemonic, World Cup Soccer, Stargate, and cash.

#45 6 years ago

Looking for:

Xenon
Quicksilver
Swords of Fury
Diner

#47 6 years ago

Will have large rolls of shrink wrap again.$20 a roll 2 for $35. Will be with East Coast Vending. Look for the neon signs.

#48 6 years ago

Who's selling new playfield glass this year?

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Who's selling new playfield glass this year?

I don't know who is selling new but I'll likely have 20 sheets (or so) of decent used glass for $5 each in the flea market area again.

#50 6 years ago

Still deciding but i'll probably be looking to purchase either MM, AFM or a TZ. Not a big preference between remakes and originals. Price and condition wise will decide between the two

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-buy-sell-trade?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.