Topic Stats

• 1,536 posts
  • 344 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 88 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 991 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

31841986_10156291500048529_1164512569071763456_n (resized).jpg
31946711_10156297370308529_6088083904055476224_n (resized).jpg
31957786_10156297370948529_7343095806330667008_n (resized).jpg
IMG_20180505_101000019_HDR (resized).jpg
20180505_093019 (resized).jpg
02BEEF63-55A3-43E5-9638-C8BD556438CF (resized).jpeg
A4AEA718-734A-4FE1-8929-B33DE88A197E (resized).jpeg
649D2F50-7A0B-4B0B-8D1C-4BF0B2A7A694 (resized).jpeg
06AF17BB-FBC3-4819-AA14-3BD5CD98A0EB (resized).jpeg
1EB401D4-197E-4583-9308-B05254AAB551 (resized).jpeg
AE7C94E4-DE99-454B-A39E-1BA3A5846162 (resized).jpeg
10AE4BEA-CD73-475C-BC07-2AE9DBA4739B (resized).jpeg
B14AD1EC-61B7-4EEB-8DB1-9BD802B7F90C (resized).jpeg
B6B22743-B9EC-4EEB-8462-BDE3C1737E0B (resized).jpeg
E45917A7-CBE8-468F-8950-2861AF27660B (resized).jpeg
FAF4AEFF-A3EF-4EAE-A722-CCF17FDF1EB4 (resized).jpeg

There are 1536 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 31.
#251 1 year ago

Update regarding glass for this year. I have committed to 230 pieces of standard and 15 sheets of WPC wide body. I’m dealing direct with manufacturing. There should not be any logo or etching on this glass. I specifically asked and they have noted it on the order. I have only received two requests for specific sizes. The manufacturer needs a minimum of 10 pieces of a particular size. It doesn’t look like I can accommodate those requests. I suspect that this order won’t be manufactured until late April so if there is additional demand than perhaps I can do something. I apologize to those that I may not accommodate.

For those who requested to reserve glass or would like to will need to pre-purchase. Please reach out to me and I can invoice you direct with a paypal option. You will be provided a receipt that you should bring for pick up. We’ll have copies on hand to confirm the order.

Ivan

#252 1 year ago

Got a project Mata Hari I'd be willing to part with. Franken game for sure...body of a Mata Hari, head of a playboy. Boards, backglass and displays are there.

Quoted from spiroagnew:

Project Bally games wanted. The further gone the better.
Fireball II, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man or Mata Hari would be my preferred choices in that order.

#253 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Update regarding glass for this year. I have committed to 230 pieces of standard and 15 sheets of WPC wide body. I’m dealing direct with manufacturing. There should not be any logo or etching on this glass. I specifically asked and they have noted it on the order. I have only received two requests for specific sizes. The manufacturer needs a minimum of 10 pieces of a particular size. It doesn’t look like I can accommodate those requests. I suspect that this order won’t be manufactured until late April so if there is additional demand than perhaps I can do something. I apologize to those that I may not accommodate.
For those who requested to reserve glass or would like to will need to pre-purchase. Please reach out to me and I can invoice you direct with a paypal option. You will be provided a receipt that you should bring for pick up. We’ll have copies on hand to confirm the order.
Ivan

ivan1496 You might want to make a thread or at least post the other size glass to start a collection for people wanting them. Also I missed the part of the price. How much are the standard glass again?

#254 1 year ago

Yeah, a forum for the playfield requests could prove to be helpful. Given the amounts he's ordering, pre-paid sheets would likely be the expectation.

Quoted from Ivan1496:Our long time vendor/Supplier for glass has retired. Jack will be greatly missed. The show will be taking on the task of selling glass this year. We will have standard and perhaps some wide body. I'd like to get an idea of that need. If there is something specific please reach out to me with your needs. The lead time is about 6 weeks so the order will be going in probably the first week in March. I'm not sure on prices yet but suspect they will be about the same, approximately $30 for standard, a discount for quantity buys and $40ish I think for wide body and special requests.
Ivan
Pinfest 2018

#255 1 year ago

It looks like I'll likely be bringing a very nice Stern STARS in addition to the Interflip Dragon. It'll be for sale also.
Dragon may end up in the tournament... will have wait and see when I meet up with the organizers on site.

I'll post some shots of the Stars tomorrow.

#256 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Flash Gordon project game. A heavily worn playfield is fine. I will have a Xenon to trade as well. PM if interested.

#257 1 year ago

Here is what I’m committing to as my order has been submitted.

Standard size glass is $30 per sheet. The purchase of 5 or more sheets is $25
WPC Wide body is $42 per sheet. There is no discount for quantity. I only purchased 15 pieces. It got a lot more expensive for small orders of a specific size.

I’ve had a request with dimensions provided for Black hole/ Haunted House size and Genie. I’m going to look at early Bally Widebody as well (Paragon/Space Invaders). I have a Paragon that I can get the dimensions from. Not sure what that price is but I suspect its mid 40 range.

I’ve checked with the manufacturer and I can add to the order as long as its prepaid. Timing is everything and it takes a week or so for the funds to clear. I’m going to try and order a few sheets of the other three sizes in a few weeks. I hope that will give everybody some time to figure out what they want. I really don’t want to order too much more than is needed. This stuff is a really huge PITA to transport and store of some quantity. My current order is something like 4 thousand pounds.

Ivan

#258 1 year ago

Any interest in an Atari Middle Earth? May bring it for the freeplay area.

#259 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Here is what I’m committing to as my order has been submitted.
Standard size glass is $30 per sheet. The purchase of 5 or more sheets is $25
WPC Wide body is $42 per sheet. There is no discount for quantity. I only purchased 15 pieces. It got a lot more expensive for small orders of a specific size.
I’ve had a request with dimensions provided for Black hole/ Haunted House size and Genie. I’m going to look at early Bally Widebody as well (Paragon/Space Invaders). I have a Paragon that I can get the dimensions from. Not sure what that price is but I suspect its mid 40 range.
I’ve checked with the manufacturer and I can add to the order as long as its prepaid. Timing is everything and it takes a week or so for the funds to clear. I’m going to try and order a few sheets of the other three sizes in a few weeks. I hope that will give everybody some time to figure out what they want. I really don’t want to order too much more than is needed. This stuff is a really huge PITA to transport and store of some quantity. My current order is something like 4 thousand pounds.
Ivan

I'll be attending and looking for a Paragon sized glass.

#260 1 year ago

Here's a couple of shots of my Stern STARS. I'll be setting it up Thursday night but likely leaving by mid-day Saturday.

Cabinet repainted
Playfield clearcoated (but a couple of inserts aren't perfect)
Glass is decent but has a tiny bit of flaking (it's sealed)
Coin door repainted and new decals added
New drop targets
Plastics look great
Altek MPU and LED displays (blue)
Recently shopped

Plays great!

20180316_090909 (resized).jpg

20180316_091023 (resized).jpg

20180316_091036 (resized).jpg

20180316_091113 (resized).jpg

#261 1 year ago
Quoted from Drano:

Here's a couple of shots of my Stern STARS. I'll be setting it up Thursday night but likely leaving by mid-day Saturday.

Price?

#262 1 year ago

Will be at Allentown on Thursday, Friday and Saturday

WTB: Stern Meteor in above average condition

Selling: Parting out a Kings of Steel, let me know if there are any particular parts you need.

#263 1 year ago

I have an exceptional No Fear available now. Includes a pile of extra NOS plastics and a few other parts. Includes manual and framed sales sheet. Unable to bring to the show, but glad to hold for buyer until then. I am 15 minutes away from the Fairgrounds. Please use regular email for pic requests. hirvin@rcn.com.
Harry Irvin

#264 1 year ago

I have my eye out for a bally 6803 game. I'm ok with projects. Not looking for a high-end restore, though.

#265 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I have my eye out for a bally 6803 game. I'm ok with projects. Not looking for a high-end restore, though.

Is that really a concern with a 6803?

I do love mine though. I might restore them one day

#266 1 year ago
Quoted from Drano:

Is that really a concern with a 6803?

Probably not. I don't think I've seen anyone really go all out on one of these.

#267 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Probably not. I don't think I've seen anyone really go all out on one of these.

I have a rare HMM prototype. Maybe the only one in existence with an intact drop target mech at the ramp entrance. It took a couple of years to get working code to make it function too. This one is getting restored for sure. I was even hoping to bring it to this show, but time got away from me.

Good luck in the search

#268 1 year ago

Stars is spoken for... but should still be on the show floor Friday

#269 1 year ago

Looking for a Star Wars trilogy pin..

#270 1 year ago
Quoted from Drano:

I have a rare HMM prototype. Maybe the only one in existence with an intact drop target mech at the ramp entrance. It took a couple of years to get working code to make it function too. This one is getting restored for sure. I was even hoping to bring it to this show, but time got away from me.
Good luck in the search

I remember your thread from a while back--hope to see it at some point in person

#271 1 year ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I am looking for a Cyclopes, Vampire, Superman or Jai Alai.

Good luck on 3 of those pins. My nice Superman might be up for grabs, but it has an MPU issue right now. Was going to send it out for repair. I also have a second empty backbox that is in excellent shape that someone can transfer over. Not quite sure I want to move it yet, but debating.

#272 1 year ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

This a buy, sell trade not a crocodile tears thread. The other thread is for long winded sad sack stories of ones life family and trailer. As well as hotel issues. Please take it there.

Hold on a damn minute!! I think I really want to get to the bottom of this Thursday or parking lot deal vs. free play and leave the games there thing. So if I do a deal beforehand…

And where the hell are all the good hotels?

Which ones have the best food?

Are there any that leave a chocolate or mint on your pillow in the morning?

Which ones have the best parking if you bring a trailer?

IMG_0778 (resized).JPG

#273 1 year ago

Looking for a wcs, twd, or centaur among many others. Following this thread!

#274 1 year ago

Looking for a monopoly if anyone has one for sale.

#275 1 year ago

Anyone know the asking or final price on that nice Stern Stars? You don’t see many that nice come up for sale, so just wondering. Thx

#276 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Anyone know the asking or final price on that nice Stern Stars? You don’t see many that nice come up for sale, so just wondering. Thx

Ditto please

#277 1 year ago

WTB Teacher's Pet in above average condition.

#278 1 year ago

Looking for a cheap/project Stern Trident or Stars, and a Mini Pool, any condition

#279 1 year ago

Shopped WCS for sale. New plastics, new ball, titan rubber. Player condition with wear at saucers and chipped inserts. Looks good, plays great. Can bring to show Thursday.

#280 1 year ago

I'm looking for a cashbox door from a Williams video game like this one :
Shoot me a PM with what you have.Thanks.

CD1 (resized).jpg

#281 1 year ago

WTB Gottlieb Blue Note in above average condition.

#282 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Shopped WCS for sale. New plastics, new ball, titan rubber. Player condition with wear at saucers and chipped inserts. Looks good, plays great. Can bring to show Thursday.

What is the asking price for this WCS?

Chris

#283 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Pm sent

#284 1 year ago

WTB - Gottlieb Big Hit in nice condition

#285 1 year ago

I have the following backglasses available that I can bring if someone needs one...

Pinball Pool
Joker Poker (SS)
Fast Draw (new repro)
Royal Flush (new repro)
Playboy 35th NOS translite

#286 1 year ago

Looking for a 1930s bagatelle game. Complete & working, but wear ok

#287 1 year ago

Looking for a Bally Gator and/or Fireball

#288 1 year ago

Looking for:

Escalera with wheel attachment
Decent Earthshaker
Taito Ice Cold Beer
Decent Fish Tales

Have to trade for any of these (+/- if necessary): Player's condition Black Knight 2000

Chris

#289 1 year ago

I have a decent meteor and TAXI backglasses if anyone needs one. Pm if interested.

#290 1 year ago

Looking for a project Elektra, Xenon or Centaur 2. No condition too rough.
Pm me if you got 'em.

#291 1 year ago

Would consider putting a nice Viking up for sale if anyone is interested. Nice example. Minimal PF wear. Perfect BG. Solid classic Bally.

#294 1 year ago

Like to find a Gottlieb woodrail called Stage Coach, any condition considered.
PM with any info.

#295 1 year ago

Anybody bringing a firepower for sale? Small projects are ok

#296 1 year ago

Can bring a Bally Mata Hari a Star trek a shopped Who Dunnit and a shopped Gottlieb Spirit of 76 Can send pics and more info if any interest.

#297 1 year ago

I'm looking for a Junkyard.

#298 1 year ago

Friend of mine not on pinside is looking for a rescue 9-1-1 or f-14. Players condition is okay as long as it works.
He will also be selling a Lucky Ace in mostly working condition, he said there's one scoring wheel that he manually resets.

#299 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Friend of mine not on pinside is looking for a rescue 9-1-1 or f-14. Players condition is okay as long as it works.
He will also be selling a Lucky Ace in mostly working condition, he said there's one scoring wheel that he manually resets.

Should have bought mine.

#300 1 year ago

pinballstar - Are you going to have any Alice Cooper games in your booth this year?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deland, FL
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 17.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
2,500 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Wappingers Falls, NY
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
2,375 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 26.50
There are 1536 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside