06AF17BB-FBC3-4819-AA14-3BD5CD98A0EB (resized).jpeg
1EB401D4-197E-4583-9308-B05254AAB551 (resized).jpeg
AE7C94E4-DE99-454B-A39E-1BA3A5846162 (resized).jpeg
10AE4BEA-CD73-475C-BC07-2AE9DBA4739B (resized).jpeg
B14AD1EC-61B7-4EEB-8DB1-9BD802B7F90C (resized).jpeg
B6B22743-B9EC-4EEB-8462-BDE3C1737E0B (resized).jpeg
E45917A7-CBE8-468F-8950-2861AF27660B (resized).jpeg
FAF4AEFF-A3EF-4EAE-A722-CCF17FDF1EB4 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 31.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinsforfun:

So how many of the Ramada party room pins will be at Pinfest on Saturday?

Depends if everyone who had a pin in the party room wakes up.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

What vendors will be at the show? I have never been to Allentown, but if I go there I would like to pick up some mirror blades and other common parts...will anyone going take pre-orders? please chime in

I'm bringing KAHR.US Circuits again this year. Pre-orders aren't necessary because I bring all my inventory and can accept credit, apple/andriod pay (thanks to Square!), and of course cash.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#153 6 years ago

If we setup a pin in the party room is the idea to leave it setup for the party and then tear down or leave it setup overnight and tear down in the morning?

If we leave it setup overnight will there be security surveilance or at your own risk?

#154 6 years ago

This will be for sale. 1965 Flipper Pool. Very nice cabinet repaint with Pinball Pimp Stencils and a new Webb Backglass.
2E7CD40A-EFE5-4E2F-B621-174635B9C4D3 (resized).png2E7CD40A-EFE5-4E2F-B621-174635B9C4D3 (resized).png8625D840-02BF-4B6E-B003-960B544CF10C (resized).png8625D840-02BF-4B6E-B003-960B544CF10C (resized).png
Added over 6 years ago: 1250$

Added over 6 years ago: Start up issue fixed.

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

If we setup a pin in the party room is the idea to leave it setup for the party and then tear down or leave it setup overnight and tear down in the morning?
If we leave it setup overnight will there be security surveilance or at your own risk?

It's really up to each person. I will be setting up mine and leaving in the room all night with a plan to break it down around 8am Saturday, then head to breakfast and after that head back to the show.

#156 6 years ago

Hello everyone! I know this thread (and the other PinFest one) are mainly about the show and games, but we have just made some announcements about the Tournaments at the event, so I am cross-posting here and encouraging you to check out this other thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-tournament-may-4-5-2018

Additionally, if you are interested to have your game be part of the Tournament, we have set the goal of having 20 games available to be used for the event. So far, we have a handful secured but we are looking for more. Please check out this page for incentives and how to get one of your games into the event: http://www.pinfesttournament.com/bring-a-machine

Thank you to everyone!

#157 6 years ago

Looking for a DW, will consider any condition

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

This will be for sale. 1965 Flipper Pool. Very nice cabinet repaint with Pinball Pimp Stencils and a new Webb Backglass.

Very nice. How much are you asking?

#159 6 years ago

Hi everyone, this is my first time on this thread. Although I personally like keeping everything in one place (and since people will be talking hotels no matter what and we just have to deal with that), Ill essentially briefly repost the same thing here that I said earlier on the main thread:
I just found a Sea Ray (good game, works and is complete. just needs some cleaning) and Snow Derby (a project). I also have a Gottlieb Basketball wood rail. As an avid supporter of the show, Ill do my best to ensure that at least one of those three make it to the show in addition to any pins that i get between now and then. Was going to bring my Hurdy Gurdy but just sold it to a client. Looking for nice wedgeheads, particularly an Astro.
We'll be located (I think/assume/hope) in the same space as last year. Looking forward to it more each day. 60 days left guys! We're in the home stretch.

#160 6 years ago

Wanted: Indiana Jones (Stern)

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Cointaker will have mirror blades.

Excellent! I need these as well for Scared Stiff!

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Looking for these classic Sterns: Ali, Big Game, Dragonfist, Cheetah.
For sale will be Eightball Champ (very nice original condition), Black Knight (restored with new playfields, backglass, displays, boards, plastics, etc.), Cactus Canyon Continued (with color DMD).

Hmmm.....I'd consider selling my look and play like new Cheetah. It has a NOS Bill Davis Cleared playfield installed in it too. =)
Can bring to A-town.

Priced in the nice Quicksilver / Star Gazer realm.

#164 6 years ago

I have a bunch of interesting parts I can bring to the show if anyone needs them.
Still not sure what game I'll bring though.

The parts include:

-Pair of Tron ramps (like new... removed and replaced with LE ramps when I did the fiber optic lighting mod)
-Set of new clear repro ramps for Genesis
-Various used but very nice parts for Zaccaria FARFALLA. I have the upper lucite playfield, pop bumper assemblies with caps and a few other bits and pieces

I'll dig around and see what else I can find.

#165 6 years ago

1980 Gottlieb Counterforce project (widebody)
Playfield looks very decent, Backglass decent /presentable, its all there and complete but its missing the cpu. The threaded leg bolt plates are junk. Other than that, its a good project for someone, very fun pin.
$400----SOLD
Can bring to Allentown if prepaid. Pm me for pictures
Thanks, James

#166 6 years ago

I know that Skip has mentioned this before: it's critically important to ensure that we (especially if setting up in the flea market) do our best to bring as many pins for sale as possible for the general public, not just prepaid. I completely understand that vehicle space is a problem (since it is for me too, and I myself can't even bring all of the pins I desire) HOWEVER, we must remember that if there's no pins for the general public to play and/or buy, there's no point in having a show.

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

I know that Skip has mentioned this before: it's critically important to ensure that we (especially if setting up in the flea market) do our best to bring as many pins for sale as possible for the general public, not just prepaid. I completely understand that vehicle space is a problem (since it is for me too, and I myself can't even bring all of the pins I desire) HOWEVER, we must remember that if there's no pins for the general public to play and/or buy, there's no point in having a show.

If this is in regards to a situation like mine, I am registered for free play and do not have a flea space, so if someone wants to prepay for a project, then ill bring it..otherwise, what do I do with it?
Every year I hear the same thing anyways, and every year every row is packed with pins. So I don't know about that argument anymore.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

If this is in regards to a situation like mine, I am registered for free play and do not have a flea space, so if someone wants to prepay for a project, then ill bring it..otherwise, what do I do with it?
Every year I hear the same thing anyways, and every year every row is packed with pins. So I don't know about that argument anymore.

No, I'm not talking about or referring to u. I even said "flea market." Not talking about the free play area which is growing rapidly each year. Everyone has their own situation and I completely understand that. Yes, seeing the words "prepaid" definitely caught my attention, but again I'm just talking in general for the sake of the show.

#169 6 years ago

I attended Pinfest for the first time last year. Parking lot deals on working pins (and projects) will always happen. From my perspective the real issue is people pulling games out early. Last year there were probably 20+ pins taken off the show floor around 5-6 PM. The next day a few new pins were brought in by people that couldn't attend Friday. By 3PM Saturday a lot of pins were being pulled off the floor even though the show is open until 8PM. When people pull pins off the floor early it makes the general public (not raving pinheads like all of us) feel like they were ripped off; advertised 200+ pins to play Saturday, Saturday morning 170 pins to play, at 3PM people start taking games home and by 6PM only 100 pins left on the floor. In order to get people to keep coming back to the show we need to keep the pins on the floor all day Friday and Saturday.

#170 6 years ago

Wanted:
Black Pyramid ( need to play before I buy. Like the theme, but want to play).
Catacomb - I know this one is rare, but it's one I have had my eye on for awhile
Sting Ray

More expensive wants:
Monopoly
Who Dunnit

I will likely only purchase 1 at the show. Please let me know what you have. Feel free to message me directly.

working to do a playfield swap on a Silver Slugger but I think if it is done in time, it may be in the tournament. we'll see.

#171 6 years ago

otherwise, what do I do with it?

See if you can partner up with someone who already has a booth and might have space for it?

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

By 3PM Saturday a lot of pins were being pulled off the floor even though the show is open until 8PM.

I only go Saturday for a few hours and can't stay until 8pm. I'd rather split the Early Removal fee and get going....

#173 6 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Wanted:
Black Pyramid ( need to play before I buy. Like the theme, but want to play).
Catacomb - I know this one is rare, but it's one I have had my eye on for awhile
Sting Ray

Hey Stephen, Cliff might be picking up a Black Pyramid this weekend. I'm sure he'd let you play it & maybe it'll wind up in the mix for trades down the road. Good luck on those other two, I haven't see either pop up locally in a long time. I wouldn't mind finding a Stingray myself...

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I attended Pinfest for the first time last year. Parking lot deals on working pins (and projects) will always happen. From my perspective the real issue is people pulling games out early. Last year there were probably 20+ pins taken off the show floor around 5-6 PM. The next day a few new pins were brought in by people that couldn't attend Friday. By 3PM Saturday a lot of pins were being pulled off the floor even though the show is open until 8PM. When people pull pins off the floor early it makes the general public (not raving pinheads like all of us) feel like they were ripped off; advertised 200+ pins to play Saturday, Saturday morning 170 pins to play, at 3PM people start taking games home and by 6PM only 100 pins left on the floor. In order to get people to keep coming back to the show we need to keep the pins on the floor all day Friday and Saturday.

Its a tough one, because a lot of the people taking games out early are a mix of buyers and people that brought. The penalty to remove becomes an afterthought when you have a 5-6 drive ahead.
I know I've had people buy, explaining to them the rules and they don't hesitate at the fee because they have a long drive home with their new game, its hard for everyone to want or be able to stay the whole show.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Hmmm.....I'd consider selling my look and play like new Cheetah. It has a NOS Bill Davis Cleared playfield installed in it too. =)
Can bring to A-town.
Priced in the nice Quicksilver / Star Gazer realm.

DSC03404 (resized).JPGDSC03404 (resized).JPG

DSC03409 (resized).JPGDSC03409 (resized).JPG

DSC03422 (resized).JPGDSC03422 (resized).JPG

DSC03538 (resized).JPGDSC03538 (resized).JPG

#176 6 years ago

If anyone’s got a BH for sale, PM me!

#177 6 years ago

Beautiful game! Bill is the best in the biz.

#178 6 years ago

Looking for a project / beater Black Knight 2000.

Is there such a thing out there?

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It's really up to each person. I will be setting up mine and leaving in the room all night with a plan to break it down around 8am Saturday, then head to breakfast and after that head back to the show.

djreddog Will the room be locked up at night?

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

djreddog Will the room be locked up at night?

Not sure. I’ll email my contact to see. This is my first rodeo doing this.

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Hey Stephen, Cliff might be picking up a Black Pyramid this weekend. I'm sure he'd let you play it & maybe it'll wind up in the mix for trades down the road. Good luck on those other two, I haven't see either pop up locally in a long time. I wouldn't mind finding a Stingray myself...

I’m newer to chatting on here. Where is Cliff? dont know if he is local to me (Collegeville area, PA)

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Very nice. How much are you asking?

Mike,
It has a reset issue I’m busy with work issues and hopefully I trace it down time permitting. . 1250 as it sits now .
DQ

Added over 6 years ago: Start up
Issue corrected 1250 with a little bit of room. I’ve got 20
Hours into the cabinet

#183 6 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

I’m newer to chatting on here. Where is Cliff? dont know if he is local to me (Collegeville area, PA)

Allentown area, he's in some of the local leagues - I'd be surprised if you haven't met him. He's a rock & roll kid, drummer for a couple bands. I'll probably be along for the ride as it's his first time moving a pin.

#184 6 years ago

Its a tough one, because a lot of the people taking games out early are a mix of buyers and people that brought. The penalty to remove becomes an afterthought when you have a 5-6 drive ahead.
I know I've had people buy, explaining to them the rules and they don't hesitate at the fee because they have a long drive home with their new game, its hard for everyone to want or be able to stay the whole show.

I agree with the opinions that everyone has expressed so far. It's just that people should keep the games on the floor as long as possible to help keep the general public coming back. I'll stop talking about this now. I know that some people will be disappointed as rants are the norm for Allentown threads, even non-hotel threads.

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Looking for a project / beater Black Knight 2000.
Is there such a thing out there?

I hope so! That’s been on my list for a long time.

#186 6 years ago

There is a local KissPro for sale.

I could assist with transport to Allentown if anyone needs a hand.

Reach out to user u2sean

#187 6 years ago

Updated parts list.

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Looking to clear out parts I don’t need so please make offers. Have an original set of WMS brass IJ legs. Have many of .25 coin mechs. Ms PAC Man video game board set working...”
2018-04-04
Reading, PA
15 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 737 times

#188 6 years ago

I am looking for cheap regular style (square, common) coin doors like below, they can be blank fronts, I need 3 for arcade games I have.

lmk if you have anything you could bring. Thanks, James

download (1) (resized).jpegdownload (1) (resized).jpeg

#189 6 years ago

I am looking for a Cyclopes, Vampire, Superman or Jai Alai.

#190 6 years ago

I am looking for cheap regular style (square, common) coin doors like below, they can be blank fronts, I need 3 for arcade games I have.
lmk if you have anything you could bring. Thanks, James

I might have a single slot (Euro) door in that form factor lying around somewhere. It's not really useful as a pinball door for most people.

#191 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I might have a single slot (Euro) door in that form factor lying around somewhere. It's not really useful as a pinball door for most people.

Would work fine, what do you need for it?

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I agree with the opinions that everyone has expressed so far. It's just that people should keep the games on the floor as long as possible to help keep the general public coming back. I'll stop talking about this now. I know that some people will be disappointed as rants are the norm for Allentown threads, even non-hotel threads.

The issue with games leaving early is it hurts the show. Sadly a good many people don't care and make excuses about their long drive etc. Bottom line is if it keeps happening Allentown will soon become a one day show. I am getting too old to really care but mark my word - 5 years from now people will be saying "what a shame Allentown use to be a great 3 day show and now it is just on Friday". Why did this happen?

Allentown use to be open Sunday also but was cut back to Friday & Saturday because people quit coming Sunday because so many machines were gone already. Saturday is starting to become the old Sunday. So if you are one of the guys pulling machines early don't bitch when Allentown becomes a one day show down the road.

With that said I do what to give a "shout out to" and BIG THANK YOU to people who bring games for Saturday and people who leave games on the floor to the end of the show. It is people like you that might help save Saturday.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

The issue with games leaving early is it hurts the show. Sadly a good many people don't care and make excuses about their long drive etc. Bottom line is if it keeps happening Allentown will soon become a one day show. I am getting too old to really care but mark my word - 5 years from now people will be saying "what a shame Allentown use to be a great 3 day show and now it is just on Friday". Why did this happen?
Allentown use to be open Sunday also but was cut back to Friday & Saturday because people quit coming Sunday because so many machines were gone already. Saturday is starting to become the old Sunday. So if you are one of the guys pulling machines early don't bitch when Allentown becomes a one day show down the road.
With that said I do what to give a "shout out to" and BIG THANK YOU to people who bring games for Saturday and people who leave games on the floor to the end of the show. It is people like you that might help save Saturday.

Skip i completely agree with u. Thank you for understanding this issue. I'm NOT pointing any fingers here at anyone, but sadly we don't have many people who are aware of the long term affects that are going to hurt the show in the long run. Vehicle space and floor space is obviously an issue for all, but I hear of more and more parking lot deals each year.
Now, lets put an end to this topic and focus on the show thats 58 days away. Lets get every space filled.

#194 6 years ago

This a buy, sell trade not a crocodile tears thread. The other thread is for long winded sad sack stories of ones life family and trailer. As well as hotel issues. Please take it there.

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

This a buy, sell trade not a crocodile tears thread. The other thread is for long winded sad sack stories of ones life family and trailer. As well as hotel issues. Please take it there.

LMAO

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Can we at least talk about color LEDs in GI's in this thread?

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Mike,
It has a reset issue I’m busy with work issues and hopefully I trace it down time permitting. . 1250 as it sits now .
DQ

Thanks.

#198 6 years ago

I might be bringing down my HUO AC/DC Pro Vault. It's practically new, but I decided to upgrade to the Luci Vault. Only has a few hundred games on it.

#199 6 years ago

If anyone will have a Batman 66 LE or SLE for sale please pm me.

Thanks.

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Don't worry I'll have plenty to post as far as the buy/sell part shortly but if the show becomes a one day show in the future there will be a lot less buying and selling going on.

Now to the topic of what I'll be bringing - at this point I don't have a clue. Next week I leave on a 3 week buying and delivering trip from here to Texas and back again. Then once I get home "Phase II" of my Virginia deal is suppose to happen. If everything falls into place I should have about the same size load as last year (over 50 decent project machines at the flea market). Don't even start with asking "what are you bringing" - I don't have a clue yet but I have been in contact with my Virginia guy and I am suppose to be able to start on the next unit their shortly after I return from Texas.

If "Phase II" of Virginia doesn't happen before the show I'll still have a good many project machines for sale plus dozens of backglasses, back doors for EM's, woodrail legs, etc. But most of that stuff will stay home if I get the Virginia stuff picked up before the show. The Virginia machines will happen in 2018 I just don't know if they are headed to Allentown or York at this point (or maybe both shows will get some depending on timing).

And for anyone thinking I am making a ton of money on these deals last year I made less than $400 profit on "Phase 1" of the Virginia deal after the dust settled and all my cost were factored into the math. My main reason for getting involved with a couple of these bigger deals is to keep them from going to Lloyd (coinopwarehouse) and everything being put into containers to be shipped somewhere out of the country. I don't blame Lloyd for what he does he is in the business to make money. This is just a hobby for me since I retired & getting machines that are sitting for years in warehouses to people who will actually do something with them excites me. Plus I get to pick what we want to add to the collection.

More info to come about two weeks before the show. Wish me luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

£ 195.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 5.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/4?hl=coreyhulse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.