06AF17BB-FBC3-4819-AA14-3BD5CD98A0EB (resized).jpeg
1EB401D4-197E-4583-9308-B05254AAB551 (resized).jpeg
AE7C94E4-DE99-454B-A39E-1BA3A5846162 (resized).jpeg
10AE4BEA-CD73-475C-BC07-2AE9DBA4739B (resized).jpeg
B14AD1EC-61B7-4EEB-8DB1-9BD802B7F90C (resized).jpeg
B6B22743-B9EC-4EEB-8462-BDE3C1737E0B (resized).jpeg
E45917A7-CBE8-468F-8950-2861AF27660B (resized).jpeg
FAF4AEFF-A3EF-4EAE-A722-CCF17FDF1EB4 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 31.
#1001 5 years ago

I have a NIB XMen LE magneto can make it to Atown if interested.

Rock and Bullwinkle data East

Dirty Harry sample game

Real nice unfaded fish tales.

Nice Williams Indiana Jones

NOS AFM playfield mint

Any and all can make the show if a deal is done.

#1002 5 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1003 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

Have a nice STNG that I could cut loose from the collection now that my DE & Bally Star Treks are gone!

Sounds like that will be Star Trek number 3 if not 4... reminds me of when I brought a Sega Batman 2 pintastic about 2 years ago I get there and there's three of them..

#1004 5 years ago

Will have a bounty hunter for sale that I can bring to Allentown. Pictures coming later.

#1005 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Sounds like that will be Star Trek number 3 if not 4... reminds me of when I brought a Sega Batman 2 pintastic about 2 years ago I get there and there's three of them..

Lol. Was going to bring a wwf then I heard you were bringing 2 and another guy. I actually think it’s sold otherwise we should have just lined them all up

#1006 5 years ago

Over a thousand posts in this thread. It just occurred to me that people will be showing up at the swap meet and everything will already be sold!

#1007 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Over a thousand posts in this thread. It just occurred to me that people will be showing up at the swap meet and everything will already be sold!

That is why I typically don't list what I am bringing - prices - etc before the show. Sometimes I will post a few of the machines I am bringing but I do not "presell" machines before the show. Sadly so much stuff is "presold" (or purchased Thursday during set up) people attending the show have less than half the machines that could of been for sale to actually chose from.

I know not preselling is costing me money but for shows to survive & thrive there needs to be something for sale at the show. Lots of people make lots of excuses why the have to presell or will not bring machines to a show if not presold. In the end those are the guys that will end up killing a show.

I have even gotten to the point that I refuse to negotiate "better deals" on Thursday during set up. I can't refuse to sell on Thursday but I can hold my line on prices giving people who are paying admission on Friday a chance at my machines & parts.

I know a lot of people (including my wife) think I am crazy but I prefer doing what is "best for the show" over making a few extra dollars.

Just my 2 cents on things!

#1008 5 years ago

Looking for the following..
Star Wars trilogy
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Austin Powers
Monopoly
Met premium
Heavy metal meltdown
High Speed
Big House

PM ME..

Thanks

#1009 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

It's funny how everyone on pinside thinks everyone is on pinside.

There will still be lots for sale at the show.

#1010 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

That is why I typically don't list what I am bringing - prices - etc before the show. Sometimes I will post a few of the machines I am bringing but I do not "presell" machines before the show. Sadly so much stuff is "presold" (or purchased Thursday during set up) people attending the show have less than half the machines that could of been for sale to actually chose from.
I know not preselling is costing me money but for shows to survive & thrive there needs to be something for sale at the show. Lots of people make lots of excuses why the have to presell or will not bring machines to a show if not presold. In the end those are the guys that will end up killing a show.
I have even gotten to the point that I refuse to negotiate "better deals" on Thursday during set up. I can't refuse to sell on Thursday but I can hold my line on prices giving people who are paying admission on Friday a chance at my machines & parts.
I know a lot of people (including my wife) think I am crazy but I prefer doing what is "best for the show" over making a few extra dollars.
Just my 2 cents on things!

There will be plenty for sale at the show. When you rent 4 vendor spots like Richie and I are doing and a 26 foot straight truck to bring games, you want to have some level of confidence that you're going to least cover expenses.
In our case it's over $1,000 just to show up. You breathe a little easier when you're in the black. It also allows us to bring even more games then we would have, because the booth space only allows for so many games. So instead of bringing say, 10 games each for the booth because that's all the room it's going to fit, we may bring 10 games each and another 5 that are pre-sold.

#1011 5 years ago

Long shot...
WTB Golden Tee home addition. With or with stand or monitor. 2015 version or newer. Live or offline.

#1012 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Lol. Was going to bring a wwf then I heard you were bringing 2 and another guy. I actually think it’s sold otherwise we should have just lined them all up

Steel cage match! Bring It On!

#1013 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

There will be plenty for sale at the show. When you rent 4 vendor spots like Richie and I are doing and a 26 foot straight truck to bring games, you want to have some level of confidence that you're going to least cover expenses.
In our case it's over $1,000 just to show up. You breathe a little easier when you're in the black. It also allows us to bring even more games then we would have, because the booth space only allows for so many games. So instead of bringing say, 10 games each for the booth because that's all the room it's going to fit, we may bring 10 games each and another 5 that are pre-sold.

Well said Mr. Butch!

On a related note, I am helping another friend as he is loading games for the show ( free play, some for sale). Some of which are quite rare

#1015 5 years ago

Looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle back glass!

#1016 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Looking for a Gilligan's Island playfield in restorable condition.
Populated would be fine too.

One last bump before the weekend.

I also have the following parts FS:
- WCS apron
- WCS mini playfield
- WCS soccer ball base
- WCS partial plastic set (used, not a complete set, multiples)
- WCS complete goalie assembly
- WCS ramp entrance gates x 2
- WCS plastic assembly over goal
- WCS 'header' plastic assembly
- IJ partial plastic protector set
- IJ POA playfield mylar
- Mr & Mrs Pac-Man cabinet head (empty)
- Mr & Mrs Pac-Man scoreboard backglass
- Super Pac-Man marquee
- Gyruss bezel (homemade remake)

#1017 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Actually I was thinking the opposite from a buyers perspective. I was thinking there will be a lot of people who are not on pinside showing up to find all of this stuff already sold and scratching their heads. From a sellers perspective, sure there are tons who are not pre-selling or even reading pinside.

#1018 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Actually I was thinking the opposite from a buyers perspective. I was thinking there will be a lot of people who are not on pinside showing up to find all of this stuff already sold and scratching their heads. From a sellers perspective, sure there are tons who are not pre-selling or even reading pinside.

I went to Pinfest last year on set up day Thursday and stayed the whole show. Yes some pins will be sold Thursday, working in freeplay and projects, but there will be lots for sale of both varieties when the show opens to the public on Friday.

#1019 5 years ago

I still have this Addams Family I can bring to Pinfest and probably will as an interested buyer has gone dark....

20180315_191010 (resized).jpg20180315_191010 (resized).jpg

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61618

#1020 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I went to Pinfest last year on set up day Thursday and stayed the whole show. Yes some pins will be sold Thursday, working in freeplay and projects, but there will be lots for sale of both varieties when the show opens to the public on Friday.

I need to make it to this show at some point. Maybe next year. I've bought four games from this show over the years, but have yet to attend!

#1021 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Golden Tee Pedestal with 2018 Live software. Cabinet can be 2012 or newer. I also need the stand for it. No T.V. needed. PM me. Cash ready.

#1022 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I think most of the stuff in this thread is from people who have no vendor space and wouldn't bring the stuff if they weren't doing the virtual swap meet here.

#1023 5 years ago

I sold my lotr listed above, and could now be tempted by a nice whirlwind, earthshaker, or Tommy . Maybe a party zone?

#1024 5 years ago

Anyone have any extra bonus balls for the backbox of a 300 or Top Score? Just obtained a nice TS but it's missing one bonus ball. Would love to pick one up at the show...

#1025 5 years ago

I have a super nice Safe Cracker for sale in the Marketplace. I can deliver to Allentown if a deal and deposit are worked out in advance.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Safe Cracker for sale! Recent top-side teardown and shop job ColorDMD Armor, wireforms, shooter housing, legs, bolts all recently plated gold (~$700 job) LEDs Super nice...”
2018-04-28
Aldie, VA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 82 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1026 5 years ago

WTB a Williams ringer and a ringer backglass.

#1027 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Last year I took 56 or 58 machines to the show (nothing sold before the show happened & very little sold Thursday because I held firm on prices Thursday). Friday I sold over 30 machines and Saturday I sold even more. I think when the show was over I brought home around 14 machines total and of those 14 something like 8 were sold "because of the show" but not picked up until after the show.

Ivan thanked me several times for doing things the way I did because he feels the same as I do about things and knows the shows future success depends on lots of selection for the general public when the show is actually open.

I agree some presale isn't going to kill a show and I also agree there always seems to be plenty for sale at Allentown. All I am saying is sellers need to consider the negatives of presale on the overall quality of the show. Thankfully Allentown is big enough a few machines getting sold ahead of time isn't a huge issue. But I would hate to see the show die over time because it just became a place to drop off or pick up machines.

This year we will be coming "very light" on machines due to some stuff outside of our control but I will still have a trailer & van full as well as 25 or 30 backglasses, some woodrail legs, EM back doors and other goodies. Wish I could bring more but I just didn't have the time to get more picked up from my Virginia deal yet. Can't wait for some Farmer's Market FOOD!

#1028 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Quoted from Pinstym:

I think most of the stuff in this thread is from people who have no vendor space and wouldn't bring the stuff if they weren't doing the virtual swap meet here.

Quoted from Pinstym:

Quoted from bluespin:

John_I These are all good answers to your statement. I've been going for a long, long time. Most games sold in these threads are ones that probably wouldn't make it to the show anyhow. Others that do sell ones they were planning on taking usually just bring something else. Pinside only makes up about half the sellers and buyers. I know a lot of people that don't or won't bother with pinside. There will always be games sold quick Thursday night then more Friday morning but there will still be plenty for sale. You might think the best deals go early but I've always had better deals late Saturday when people start leaving. But, you can say one thing that is noticeable is you do have a better selection of free play games on Friday then on Saturday.

#1029 5 years ago

1980 Spider-man populated playfield. listed in marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63357

IMG_2669 (resized).jpgIMG_2669 (resized).jpg

IMG_2670 (resized).JPGIMG_2670 (resized).JPG

IMG_2671 (resized).jpgIMG_2671 (resized).jpg

#1030 5 years ago

Have a Gottlieb Sky Jump project game I could possibly bring. Been sitting in storage was working when it went it. Decent PF, backglass has flaking. Cabinet solid. $450.

DSCN0283 (resized).JPGDSCN0283 (resized).JPG

DSCN0285 (resized).JPGDSCN0285 (resized).JPG

DSCN0287 (resized).JPGDSCN0287 (resized).JPG

DSCN0286 (resized).JPGDSCN0286 (resized).JPG

DSCN0284 (resized).JPGDSCN0284 (resized).JPG

DSCN0288 (resized).JPGDSCN0288 (resized).JPG

#1031 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a nice Gorgar?? Please pm me. Thanks

#1032 5 years ago

Looking for the following titles at Allentown:

Cosmic Gunfight
Viking
Warlock
Frontier

Projects are fine as well. PM if anyone has these to presell.

#1033 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Well said Mr. Butch!
On a related note, I am helping another friend as he is loading games for the show ( free play, some for sale). Some of which are quite rare

If there's a Solar Fire, please PM me!

#1034 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Make that 4 or 5 STNG. I will have one also in the flea market. Have a feeling mine will be the only one priced at $3100.

#1035 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Last year I took 56 or 58 machines to the show (nothing sold before the show happened & very little sold Thursday because I held firm on prices Thursday). Friday I sold over 30 machines and Saturday I sold even more. I think when the show was over I brought home around 14 machines total and of those 14 something like 8 were sold "because of the show" but not picked up until after the show.
Ivan thanked me several times for doing things the way I did because he feels the same as I do about things and knows the shows future success depends on lots of selection for the general public when the show is actually open.
I agree some presale isn't going to kill a show and I also agree there always seems to be plenty for sale at Allentown. All I am saying is sellers need to consider the negatives of presale on the overall quality of the show. Thankfully Allentown is big enough a few machines getting sold ahead of time isn't a huge issue. But I would hate to see the show die over time because it just became a place to drop off or pick up machines.
This year we will be coming "very light" on machines due to some stuff outside of our control but I will still have a trailer & van full as well as 25 or 30 backglasses, some woodrail legs, EM back doors and other goodies. Wish I could bring more but I just didn't have the time to get more picked up from my Virginia deal yet. Can't wait for some Farmer's Market FOOD!

Well i would not be making the trip to the show if it wasn't for a pre-sale of my machine. That gave me a reason to make the drive down. I've been looking for a reason to go and that gave me it. So i'm hopeful to find some things at the show and maybe make it a yearly trip. Maybe even pick up a machine or two with fingers crossed that it isn't picked over. Oh yeah and looking forward to the Farmers Market.

#1036 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Looking for the following titles at Allentown:
Cosmic Gunfight
Viking
Warlock
Frontier
Projects are fine as well. PM if anyone has these to presell.

I am only looking for Cosmic Gunfight. YOu can take the othes . Deal?

#1037 5 years ago

I will have the following items in the inside flea market from Thursday - Saturday. First space on the left when entering the flea market from the main building. Have a safe ride out!
1. Williams 1975 Pat Hand, average condition, untested
2. SOLD Williams 1967 Magic City, very nice condition, untested
3. Williams 1959 Spot Pool, very nice. untested
4. Williams 1979 Flash, I have two complete machines and an extra head, average on both, untested, make a deal on the whole package!
5. Williams 1983 Fire Power 2, powers up and starts, playfield wear
6. Williams 1972 Spanish Eyes, average, untested
7. SOLD Williams 1985 Comet, playfield painted very poorly. Will need a playfield, complete except for the drop target is missing, some wires cut in head, untested.
8. Williams 1993 STNG, unshopped working machine, has insert wear.
9. Bally 1978 Lost world, nice, untested
10. Sonic 1977 Mars Trek, nice, untested
11. Chicago Coin 1966 Kicker, nice, plays great.
12. SOLD Zaccuria1983 Time Machine, nice untested.
13. Zaccuria 1984 Devil Riders, missing some playfield parts, project or parts machine, has all boards and displays.
14. Exhibit Supply 1947 Dale Gun Mauser game, unrestored nice solid machine, I have a new backglass, marquee and NOS set of targets for this. This may not make it on the trailer due to room.
15. Lots of early Bally/ Stern boards
16. Lots of gameroom items
NOS Bally Harlem playfield.

#1038 5 years ago

Looking for the following backglasses.

Galaxy
Magic Circle
Algar

#1039 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

hese are all good answers to your statement. I've been going for a long, long time. Most games sold in these threads are ones that probably wouldn't make it to the show anyhow.

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the background, as I said I hope to actually go to the show at some point. Having grown up on the Main Line in Wynnewood, I need to get back to my old stomping grounds anyway! I hope everyone has a great time at the show. Say hi to Don Bosworth for me.

#1040 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a Lost World Jurassic Park?

Possibly/Probably bringing my Judge Dredd but hesitating because it seems to be in competition with WWF and Star Trek for most of the same game.

Friend not on Pinside will have a Bone Busters in free play next to his Lucky Ace.

#1041 5 years ago

Update on my games:

wwfrr - tentatively sold
HH - tentatively sold
World Cup - will be on floor, $850. Nice shape, NVRAM, shopped.
Judge Dred - no topper, good player
X-files - players shape

#1042 5 years ago

I arranged a presale to be picked up at the show, but I bet the seller was not going to bring that game to the show before the sale happened. I said I was looking for a Duotron on pinside in this and other threads. He contacted me via a PM. Send me pictures and a video. Made a deal. He may have seen my post on one of the other EM posts I don't know. I'm still looking for 1 or two more games at the show and he told me he is taking the money from the sale of Duotron and buying parts at the show. Yes a few less games may be for sale at the show as a result of pre sales but the positives far out weigh the negatives. My guess is a lot of the presale money goes toward show admission, parts sales, and even additional game sales. That's the free market system for you. See ya all at the show.

#1043 5 years ago

Have a beautiful Kiss LE with topper is anyone is interested.

Will accept trades. AC/DC, GOTG, Iron Maiden

#1044 5 years ago

On the lookout for a right sling plastic for a Hot Tip (SS).

#1045 5 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

I arranged a presale to be picked up at the show, but I bet the seller was not going to bring that game to the show before the sale happened. I said I was looking for a Duotron on pinside in this and other threads. He contacted me via a PM. Send me pictures and a video. Made a deal. He may have seen my post on one of the other EM posts I don't know. I'm still looking for 1 or two more games at the show and he told me he is taking the money from the sale of Duotron and buying parts at the show. Yes a few less games may be for sale at the show as a result of pre sales but the positives far out weigh the negatives. My guess is a lot of the presale money goes toward show admission, parts sales, and even additional game sales. That's the free market system for you. See ya all at the show.

Please don't take my earlier post as me being totally against "all" presale and pick up of sold machines. All I am saying is it is a "slippery slop" that was the "beginning of the end" to a good many great shows over the years. (I am not talking just pinball - I am talking antique shows, train shows, gun shows, etc).

Personally I have a guy picking up 3 machines on his way home from the show (Sunday) and have another guy picking up a machine tomorrow morning. None of these machines were headed to the show and were never even thought about for my "original load". Selling machines occurs every day and that is great. What isn't good is when someone has room to bring 8 or 10 machines and half are presold and never make it into the show.

An even bigger issue at Pinfest is people leaving early on Saturday. I actually had it in my head the show hours were open until 6PM Saturday until someone corrected me earlier this week. Advertised Show hours are 8PM Saturday but anyone showing up after about 3:30 or 4PM will only see machines being packed up? Either show hours should be changed to 6PM or people should at least keep machines on the floor until 6PM (or a little later).

Anyway - everyone needs to do what is best for them but try to also consider what is best for the show long term. I am an "old fart" that likely will not live long enough to see the Allentown Show die but it could happen if we don't all use some common sense with our actions.

Everyone be safe getting to the show and HAVE FUN. After all enjoying the hobby is what it SHOULD be about. See ya in less than a week! Hard to believe 7 days from right now most of us will be driving home from another great Allentown! And the weather looks FANTASTIC for the first time in several years!.

#1046 5 years ago

Also on the hunt for a Gottlieb Sea Belles backglass...any condition seeing as my game has none. Be there Friday and Saturday.

#1047 5 years ago

Tron LE available. Loaded with mods. Can bring to Allentown. Pics on marketplace as long as sale is confirmed prior to show.

#1048 5 years ago
Quoted from WannaPinball:

From Paul at WannaPinball.com ... games planning to bring ...
People asking about prices ... so I made up my signs and here are the numbers:
$5300 - STTNG - shopped with all new ramps
$5500 - Bride of Pinbot 2.0 ... willing to let it go. All shopped with new ramps and new cabinet decals, etc Optional: new playfield (800)
SOLD - Skateball - shopped with many new parts (plastic set, targets, posts, etc) - no plfd touchups
$1900 - Superman - very nice - working great
$4000 - Elvis - upgraded speakers and LEDs make this HUO game sing!
$4800 - My Personal Funhouse - playfield restored with new ramps/plastics/rebuilt head/etc ... original cabinet
$4500 - Metallica PREMIUM - just off-my one location ... plays fun! but with some issues that I am selling game an AS IS project - Some upgrades
$1800 - Bank A Ball EM - fully restored - cab repaint, minor touchups on playfield, etc
$1400 - Buck Rogers - nice game with great backglass
$1500 - Pennant Fever - Wms electronic pitch N bat
$4500 - Pirates of the Caribbean - shopped with some new ship parts and LEDs
If anyone is interested, I can bring an original Ms Pac cocktail with 96-in-1 upgrade ($950) ... bring only if pre-sold.
ALSO I have a few sets of the Safecracker Underplayfield Reinforcement RAILS that I can offer for $150 at the show.
ALSO I have 2 kits for the new version of PINSOUND PLUS (with USB drive) I can provide for $395 ... feel free to ask if I have the version you need to match your game.
See you there!

Do you still have the Metallica?

#1049 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How have you guys not met?? I can't get away from either one of you at these shows, thought you were ganging up on me all this time!

To make the record clear, you bring booze, we love booze, we just have a hard time letting others know that we know you.

#1050 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

To make the record clear, you bring booze, we love booze, we just have a hard time letting others know that we know you.

Any beer people need some WI beer? I would be happy to bring some down in trade for good burboun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods
Plastics
$ 90.00
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lockport, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Displays
Retro Electro Designs
Displays
€ 8.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roscoe, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 10.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
£ 195.00
Displays
Retro Electro Designs
Displays
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
5,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.