06AF17BB-FBC3-4819-AA14-3BD5CD98A0EB (resized).jpeg
1EB401D4-197E-4583-9308-B05254AAB551 (resized).jpeg
AE7C94E4-DE99-454B-A39E-1BA3A5846162 (resized).jpeg
10AE4BEA-CD73-475C-BC07-2AE9DBA4739B (resized).jpeg
B14AD1EC-61B7-4EEB-8DB1-9BD802B7F90C (resized).jpeg
B6B22743-B9EC-4EEB-8462-BDE3C1737E0B (resized).jpeg
E45917A7-CBE8-468F-8950-2861AF27660B (resized).jpeg
FAF4AEFF-A3EF-4EAE-A722-CCF17FDF1EB4 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 31.
#651 6 years ago

I recently sold off my Fathom project and I had a big box of spare parts I've collected over the years... including a full set of Fathom drop target mechs and a rough playfield harness.
I've listed them in the marketplace here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63062

Will bring to Allentown if anyone is interested.

20180416_223838 (resized).jpg20180416_223838 (resized).jpg

#652 6 years ago

I can bring a decent used Bally HOTDOGGIN playfield to the show if pre paid prior.

$175

DSC03692 (resized).JPGDSC03692 (resized).JPG

DSC03693 (resized).JPGDSC03693 (resized).JPG

DSC03694 (resized).JPGDSC03694 (resized).JPG

DSC03695 (resized).JPGDSC03695 (resized).JPG

DSC03696 (resized).JPGDSC03696 (resized).JPG

#653 6 years ago

Possibly in the market for an Atari Airborne Avenger, let me know if you have a complete one (any condition as long as playfield in decent shape)

#654 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Let me know if you're interested in a Devil's Dare. It has a nice backglass, which I guess is pretty rare. Fairly good cabinet. Playfield has been touched up and cleared. Ground mods done. $1100.

I can no longer bring Devil's Dare to the show. It's still available for sale locally, and will be up on the local Craigslist in the next few days.

#655 6 years ago

Room booked, bringing 2 games. Going to drink alot.

#656 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Which hotel?

#657 6 years ago

A cheap one that was all I could find. Motel 6 and the light will be left on for me.

#658 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Watch out for Captain BuzzKill roaming around in his golf cart (provided he's still there).

#659 6 years ago

I can bring this GTB Fun Park to Allentown but it's not my game, so you'd have to help me with gas...just trying to help out the seller, who is NOT a pin person:

Contact John or Gayle to negotiate price...I'm just a messenger here..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/some-nice-looking-em-classics-just-came-up-on-cl/page/341#post-4347297

Sean

#660 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

A cheap one that was all I could find. Motel 6 and the light will be left on for me.

Feel free to come over to the Ramada on Friday night to party with a bunch of Pinsiders. We have the lounge room reserved and will have several pins setup to play throughout the night.

#661 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Feel free to come over to the Ramada on Friday night to party with a bunch of Pinsiders. We have the lounge room reserved and will have several pins setup to play throughout the night.

Oh hell yeah. My friend is staying at Ramada as well. I will PM u my cell. I see a lot of you guys on Pinside but have never met you.

#662 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Oh hell yeah. My friend is staying at Ramada as well. I will PM u my cell. I see a lot of you guys on Pinside but have never met you.

$10 cover for outsiders getting into "our" party room.

#663 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

$10 cover for outsiders getting into "our" party room.

USD or CAD? ?

#664 6 years ago

I'll be hammered so I won't be able to count either.

#665 6 years ago

Sounds pretty Euro to me.

#666 6 years ago

Sharpshooter game sold on Craigslist today, but I still have the extra lower cabinet with populated playfield if anyone is interested for $200.

SharpshooterPair-09 (resized).jpgSharpshooterPair-09 (resized).jpg

#667 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Maybe we can meet up there! That's where we are staying.

#668 6 years ago

The hotel is just for crashing for 3-4 hours tops and having a semi shitty breakfast- the other thread is for hotel talk, this is for buy, sell, trade thread.

#669 6 years ago

So what's the best hotel to buy, sell, or trade at? Asking for a friend

#670 6 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

So what's the best hotel to buy, sell, or trade at? Asking for a friend

It sounds like Skyemont plans on doing some heavy drinking. I’d hit him up on pricing about 2am Saturday morning.

#671 6 years ago

I have a Mustang LE with upgraded Flipper Fidelity speaker system that I can bring to Allentown.
Sale only.
PM if you would like pics. It’s flawless.

#672 6 years ago

So including to my long list of titles(Which include AFMR, MMR, SM-VE, TZ and STTNG) I am now also looking for a nice Bally Corvette

#673 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Gottlieb Capt. Card for a friend. PM me if you have one or are bringing one

#674 6 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Two copies of the Bally 1987 pinball game common assemblies parts catalog. $10 each, including shipping.”
2018-04-19
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 92 times
Contributed to Pinside

#675 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Parts - For Sale
FS: Bally 1987 parts catalogsNew!Used, good condition “Two copies of the Bally 1987 pinball game common assemblies parts catalog.

$10 each, including shipping.”

I would like one of these.

#676 6 years ago

TAF for sale, can bring to Allentown.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% Working Addams, No magnet burn on playfield. Ramps have been repaired, but work great. Mansion and other inserts shows some wear. Great to play as is or put a new playfield...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 375 times
Contributed to Pinside

#677 6 years ago

Have a Evel Knievel playfield I can bring for $100. All ready to restore or something cool to hang on the wall.

20180418_223417 (resized).jpg20180418_223417 (resized).jpg

20180418_223355 (resized).jpg20180418_223355 (resized).jpg

#678 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Have a Evel Knievel playfield I can bring for $100. All ready to restore or something cool to hang on the wall.

Is it an EM or SS?

#679 6 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

Looking for a nice Bally "The Wiggler". Also a nice Gottlieb "Duotron" or maybe a "Megatron" but prefer the 2 player.

PM Sent

#680 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

It sounds like skyemont plans on doing some heavy drinking. I’d hit him up on pricing about 2am Saturday morning.

He gets hammered off one Shirley Temple.

#681 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

He gets hammered off one Shirley Temple.

I'm going to crush you when I see you.

#682 6 years ago

Looking to buy a High Speed backglass.

Our basement flooded this week. Luckily the game itself is fine. But I was doing some fuse work this past week so the backglass was off and leaning against the wall on the floor. As a result of the flood, the art is starting to peel off the glass. So that sucks...

#683 6 years ago

Anyone have an Apollo 13 topper?

#684 6 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

Our basement flooded this week. Luckily the game itself is fine. But I was doing some fuse work this past week so the backglass was off and leaning against the wall on the floor. As a result of the flood, the art is starting to peel off the glass. So that sucks...

There is one on mr pinball right now, but it sounds like it might be in similar condition.

If the artwork is still intact and only lifting, you can use superglue to re-secure it.

#685 6 years ago

Anybody looking for pinball books or flyers? I’ve got extras of just about any pre 90’s book you can think of, including real rarities from Japan and Europe. Also have many flyers, mostly from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Pricing dependent on title/condition, I’ll be there Friday only. PM me with specific wants....

#686 6 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

You might be able to get it to lay down again if you spray it with Krylon Triple Thick. I’ve had decent success with a few glasses there. Search the forum for sealing techniques and read everything on it if you’ve not done it before....

#687 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

You might be able to get it to lay down again if you spray it with Krylon Triple Thick. I’ve had decent success with a few glasses there. Search the forum for sealing techniques and read everything on it if you’ve not done it before....

You'll need superglue first to adhere the artwork to the glass. Spraying triple thick on top of the artwork doesn't do very much to secure it to the glass. Superglue also has the added advantage of eliminating air pockets.

#688 6 years ago

Road Show and Judge Dredd on marketplace, can bring to allentown.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Can bring to Allentown. Excellent condition judge dredd. Rottendog MPU, New gold topper, upgraded pinbits lighted crane arm has factory goodie bags still in bags and staples insi...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 130 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Can bring to Allentown. Just rebuilt all flippers, replaced broken coils, and added all LEDs, with an OCD LED board, cleaned all inserts and under playfield boards. Includes manua...”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 231 times

#689 6 years ago

Creature for sale, can do allentown delivery

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really solid example of creature, completely working including hologram.”
2018-04-19
Warrenton, VA
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 221 times
Contributed to Pinside

#690 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Anybody looking for pinball books or flyers? I’ve got extras of just about any pre 90’s book you can think of, including real rarities from Japan and Europe. Also have many flyers, mostly from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Pricing dependent on title/condition, I’ll be there Friday only. PM me with specific wants....

Do you have any manuals?

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

You'll need superglue first to adhere the artwork to the glass. Spraying triple thick on top of the artwork doesn't do very much to secure it to the glass. Superglue also has the added advantage of eliminating air pockets.

Depends on how thick you spray it. I’ve had good luck with spraying a pretty heavy coat, but not super drowning it. This seems to soften up the paint enough to lay back down and seep through to the front. It’s an inexact science though. Not to derail the thread but how does super glue affect the paint and are you smearing it all under the curling pieces? My concern there would be breaking pieces off before they soften up.

#692 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Do you have any manuals?

Not really. I’ve got a couple extras though, maybe you’ll get lucky. PM me what you’re looking for when you get a chance...

#693 6 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Depends on how thick you spray it. I’ve had good luck with spraying a pretty heavy coat, but not super drowning it. This seems to soften up the paint enough to lay back down and seep through to the front. It’s an inexact science though. Not to derail the thread but how does super glue affect the paint and are you smearing it all under the curling pieces? My concern there would be breaking pieces off before they soften up.

I haven't encountered anything with any serious curling. If you do have that problem, some heat may help.

Quoted from SergioJ:

It’s an inexact science though.

With supergule, you can get pretty exact and position the pieces right where you need them. You have a lot more control with superglue compared to the spray & pray method used with triple thick. And with triple thick, you still have the issue of air pockets being visible since you're not actually adhering much of anything to the glass.

#694 6 years ago

I'll be bringing a mixed bag of items to the show in case anyone is interested. They'll be available in the flea market. Included are a bunch of United shuffle bowler backglasses, this target and motor board along with the hood for a 1962 Chicago Coin "All Star Baseball", several very nice sets of 27" powder coated legs, complete plastic sets for Bally "El Toro" and "Dogies", lots of miscellaneous bowler parts, a few solid state aprons and arches (unknown games), and a few solid state lock bars (also unknown).

IMG_0650 (resized).JPGIMG_0650 (resized).JPG

IMG_0651 (resized).JPGIMG_0651 (resized).JPG

#695 6 years ago

Visit my KAHR.US Circuits booth (next to the free play area) to find:

- WPC Power Fix... the 'show special' 5-pack deal will be availalbe
- Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner
- Skee Display Boards (LED Replacement PCBs for model H and model S Skee Ball games)
- Williams system 3-7 sound board replacement potentiometers
- Pinball Pyramid bracket to display your extra (or retired) pinballs

If you're coming from Canada it's a great opportunity to stock up without paying the 2018 US Post Office International rates. PM me if you want to hold stock for pickup.

Also I mentioned in the other thread that I'm gonna try out a giveaway at the show this year. If you have a Skee Ball machine, take a picture of yourself with it and bring it to my vendor booth. I'll show you my new replacement Skee Display product for Model H & S machines and give one of the items I've ordered to help you remember where to get my boards!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Skee Score replacement LED display boards for Model H & S Skee Ball

#696 6 years ago

Looking to buy a good condition Williams WPC Style coin door, with buttons. I'd prefer not to purchase a brand new on if possible.

Also have a bunch of parts I can sell or trade

Pinbot mint upper blue ramp looks nos
Pinbot Plastics, have various plastics, some new, some used
Sega Whitestar Driver board, looks clean no hacks, likely has a bad chip as is untested
White Water Falls Ramp, good shape used
White Water Big Foot housing, head and Fur apart but all there I think
White Water mountains, used, probably some cracked etc.
Star Wars E1 Prism Card, last tested working but as is

Frank Thomas Big Hurt Playfield Stripped, has some flipper wear
Mr and Mrs PacMan populated Playfield, I think ready to install
Terminator 2 Backbox DMD Plastic Bezel used
Twilight Zone Decal set, missing coin door, decals are the over bloomed reds on the sides
TOTAN Night Ramp set, all used, mediocre condition lots of used plastics for it as well
Bride of Pinbot Ramps, fair to poor condition
Slugfest New marquee plastic

Likely a bunch of other parts I'm forgetting, will take best fair offer for them, and bring to the show.

#697 6 years ago

PM sent eabundy

#698 6 years ago

Thanks for the backglass advice. I'll give it a try. This all happened this past week and my focus has been on basement repair and I haven't had time to look closely at the backglass. I mainly made the post just to get the word out that I might be looking. I'll definitely try your tips though. Thanks all!

#699 6 years ago

Been putting colored DMD's in most of my games. Ordered 3 clear plastic shields for Stern games from Pinbits. Apparently I needed a different one for the metal back box. I can return them for a refund but I have to pay postage to send them back. If anyone's interested and want to save some shipping you can have them for what I paid for them. $14 each.

#700 6 years ago

Will anyone be selling arcade PCBs at the show ? I am particularly interested in Nintendo or Capcom stuff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Point, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 1,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/14?hl=phillips88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.