IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #194 Hotel booking info for the pinball room Posted by djreddog (6 years ago)

Post #652 Tournament volunteer sign-ups & tournament game registration info Posted by coreyhulse (6 years ago)

Post #797 Construction on route 78 eastbound through NJ Posted by Blackjacker (5 years ago)

Post #865 Traffic update for Allentown attendees Posted by Xerico (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thirdedition.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1141 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I didn't take too many photos this year.
A nice line-up of zaccaria games:

A nice Lost World:

A nice IJ:

A sharp shooter II with an intact playfield:

A Getaway with some nice mods--the pinsound package sounded great, an interesting new speaker panel, and there was a strip of interactive LEDs in the super charger. I really enjoyed this example, and I'm not usually to crazy about Getaways.

There certainly were a lot of nice games at the show. The time sure went by quick.

Thanks, my girlfriend and I bought the Lost World and trucked it back to Cincinnati. It is such a neat game and cool playfield.

It was a fun show and the time went by way too fast.

#1220 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The show seemed to be a lot of fun. I'm sorry I missed it too. Next year I will plan on attending. Something tells me you'll be there too. Beer on me if so.
Seems like Iron Maiden was a big winner. It's been quiet on the Alice Cooper front though - wasn't that game there and if so what was the buzz? I know you have a pretty good finger on the pinball pulse.

I may not be Levi, but I did play ACNC. It looks drop dead gorgeous, the artwork on the playfield and cabinet looks fantastic. I really enjoyed the machine, and I am very close to pulling the trigger on one. It was a little hard to hear with everything going on at the show, but what I did hear sounded good. The flippers were a little weak due to low power at the show but the shots still felt good to me, they are tight though.

#1400 5 years ago

I bought a machine around 1:00 on Friday and left it up and running till 6:30/7:00pm on Saturday. I felt it was safer at the show and I wanted people to play it. A ball got stuck a few times due to the angle the game was setup at, but it was no big deal, it's pinball things are going to happen.

If people want to buy a game, pay $40 and take it out that is on them, but turning off a game to save your self some money is dick move. If it is truly broken, I get it.

I had a good time at the show overall and I hope to make it back next year.

#1406 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

I brought my Nightmare Before Christmas pin.
It was on and playable from 9-8 on Friday and 9-6 on Saturday. Over 300 games played.
Thanks to everyone that dropped by to chat and play.
Overwhelmingly positive feedback even with a couple of crashes (my fault) and weak flippers (not my fault)

It is amazing. Thanks for letting me play it, I am just glad I didn't get the lowest score, I was in danger after the first couple of balls...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thirdedition.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown?tu=thirdedition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.