Topic Stats

• 1,480 posts
  • 260 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by shlockdoc
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 253 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15n5fgk (resized).jpg
D5606F3D-AA5E-4668-949C-06452EC55878 (resized).jpeg
20180505_100847.jpg
E19D106E-2EE4-4742-A5A7-4CB157710C3E (resized).jpeg
20180513_102558 (resized).jpg
20180513_102614 (resized).jpg
20180513_102608 (resized).jpg
20180513_102537 (resized).jpg
8E57F497-68B1-4BE0-99D8-7FD7CF5983EC (resized).jpeg
000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #194 Hotel booking info for the pinball room Posted by djreddog (3 years ago)

Post #652 Tournament volunteer sign-ups & tournament game registration info Posted by coreyhulse (2 years ago)

Post #797 Construction on route 78 eastbound through NJ Posted by Blackjacker (2 years ago)

Post #865 Traffic update for Allentown attendees Posted by Xerico (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#409 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Hilton,
set up times on Thursday are from 1-9PM. The website doesn't say what times you can set up a game for freeplay on Friday, but I'd imagine 10:00 or later. Let's ask Ian the show promoter.
ivan1496 Ivan What are the set up hours for freeplay pins being brought in on Friday and Saturday?

They usually get there at 7AM Friday and Saturday. I've brought free play games for many years...

Sean

1 month later
#633 2 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Will there be any speakers or seminars at Allentown? I seem to remember hearing about those in past years but didn't see anything on the web site. Looking forward to my first Pinfest!

There used to be seminars in the old days of the Allentown show when it was at Market Square...but the new venue at the fairgrounds, which is so much nicer for lots of other reasons, is not conducive to seminars. It's so noisy and there's no side rooms anywhere to talk. I think I remember the Hiens trying seminars the first year or two at the new hall, but it didn't work out, and they decided to devote all the space to vendors and free play, which Pinfest still gets in abundance.

Sean

1 week later
#681 2 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Hey Crazy Levi are you going to wear a Pinside Badge so all of your fans can come up and shake your hand and take pictures?
AND I mean this honestly!

I don't remember Levi ever wearing any badges...but he does wear his face every year! )

Like OJ or Pete Rose, I do believe he charges for pictures though... ;o)

3 weeks later
#1415 2 years ago
Quoted from nopants:

Special thanks to the lady who brought the Lightning Ball for sale. I have a non-working one here at home and she spent a really long time with me going over the machine to show all of the pain points and gave me pointers on how to approach fixing it. Truly a class act and she knows her EM sht.

Her name is Sandy...she and her bf Dave set up in that spot just about every year. She has been getting better and better at restoring pins over the past 5 years or so...one of her first ones was a Sure Shot they got from me, since Dave and I have done many deals over the years. Dave has been selling pins in the flea market for a long time and is well known among many long time show participants. Like most of the pinball community, they do not do Spinside, but I'll let them know of this post!! I'm sure she'll appreciate it... )

LB = GREAT game BTW...congrats!

Sean

#1418 2 years ago
Quoted from nopants:

Please do! I told her it gave me confidence to get back to fixing it. But, it also is a little daunting because when she showed me the backbox, everything looked brand new! "Just clean it" she says.
I played it a bunch and it was a lot of fun - more strategy than I was expecting for a pin that age.
I saw them wrapping it up at the end of the show so hopefully they were able to sell it. Really an amazing example and great people. I will be seeking them out at future shows to see what else they have restored. Thanks for replying and attaching a name.

I believe they sold both games...IMO this year's Allentown show was great for most of the sellers I know, including myself. I think everyone I knew who had games on the free play floor, and wanted to sell them, were able to. Even some who weren't sure they wanted to sell...I had a price on my Flipper Pool that I didn't think I'd sell it for, but did! Now I miss it...lol

I wish for the millionth time we could keep them all! )

Sean

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 89.99
$ 10.00
$ 1,400.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 8.99
Electronics
Dr. Dave's Pinball Parts
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stoomer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside