Topic Stats

• 1,480 posts
  • 260 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by shlockdoc
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 253 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15n5fgk (resized).jpg
D5606F3D-AA5E-4668-949C-06452EC55878 (resized).jpeg
20180505_100847.jpg
E19D106E-2EE4-4742-A5A7-4CB157710C3E (resized).jpeg
20180513_102558 (resized).jpg
20180513_102614 (resized).jpg
20180513_102608 (resized).jpg
20180513_102537 (resized).jpg
8E57F497-68B1-4BE0-99D8-7FD7CF5983EC (resized).jpeg
000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #194 Hotel booking info for the pinball room Posted by djreddog (3 years ago)

Post #652 Tournament volunteer sign-ups & tournament game registration info Posted by coreyhulse (2 years ago)

Post #797 Construction on route 78 eastbound through NJ Posted by Blackjacker (2 years ago)

Post #865 Traffic update for Allentown attendees Posted by Xerico (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 3 years ago

You guys are really under-selling the farmers market. My family went for the first time last year after going to York in the past. One of York’s big issues is there’s nowhere close to get food anywhere really. The Allentown market is OUTSTANDING! it’s a permanent indoor market, with a million vendors. My wife must have spent 3 hours in there. Highly highly recommended!

2 months later
#543 2 years ago

I wouldn’t mind taking back a decent shape 2-player (fighting game era) cab. Non-Working preferable

#569 2 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

This years shirt design is up on our home page. You may have to refresh to see it. Many thanks to Rage Tilt Pinball for their work. They will also be with us this year.
Ivan

Ivan put the link in your posts man!

1 week later
#631 2 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Will there be any speakers or seminars at Allentown? I seem to remember hearing about those in past years but didn't see anything on the web site. Looking forward to my first Pinfest!

PinFest is more of a sales-and-play show. It’s not like Expo

#634 2 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

There used to be seminars in the old days of the Allentown show when it was at Market Square...but the new venue at the fairgrounds, which is so much nicer for lots of other reasons, is not conducive to seminars. It's so noisy and there's no side rooms anywhere to talk. I think I remember the Hiens trying seminars the first year or two at the new hall, but it didn't work out, and they decided to devote all the space to vendors and free play, which Pinfest still gets in abundance.
Sean

Is it in the same hall as last year? I was thinking for some reason it got moved

#642 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The York / White Rose show was moved to a new building. Pinfest is still at the fairgrounds.

Oh that’s right. Thank you...

1 week later
#699 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How many times did I tell them Pinfest and THEN puppet show!!!

Hello Cleveland!!

#709 2 years ago
Quoted from Fmfreim:

ISO - Looking for pinball mover. Looking for someone to move a pinball machine from Saint Charles MO (near St Louis MO) to Arlington VA. If you can do it , lets talk price.

Wow, that's funny, I could have helped you a couple years ago. Used to live in Columbia, then St. Peters. Good luck though!!

1 week later
#922 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Grrrr...family birthday tonight, can't make it until Saturday!
AND...it's Cinco De Mayo!!!

Damn it! I was looking forward to introducing myself, brought a magazine for you to sign!

#945 2 years ago

Amazing show as usual, but this year times 10!!

Got to meet a few friends in person, saw some old friends, got treated really really well by some fantastic vendors - and a special call out and thank you to Joe Balcer for Once AGAIN being a great guy to hang out with.

Look out for the upcoming LightedpinballMods.com products in 2018... they will knock your socks off!

#995 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Looked all over for pantech. Do they have a banner. They are not listed on the vendor map at the door.

Wayne is in the flea market area, go through the big doors to the flea market, he is at the back, towards the left a bit. His dad is Skip, too-many-pins who is also nearby

#1002 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

BTW the Getaway at the hotel looked great! Never seen this marquee mod before. Looks like it was coupled with a ColorDMD...

Available now at LightedPinballMods.com ! They really really enhance the look of the WPC89/DCS games; I’ve installed several and they make every game just pop. Some work even better than others, such as Getaway. Creature looked amazing too

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Yeah I’ll give the kids a pass. I have kids and get it but for adults to play multiple games on a machine with 30 people in line is absolute bullshit. You got your turn, if you want to play again that’s cool but get back in line.
Common courtesy

Quoted from arcademojo:

One thing to point out is: I seen several families there with younger kids. And kids will be kids. The younger kids would punch in a 4 player on every game they walked up to. And every time the parents seen us waiting they pulled the kids after 3 balls. We drained the rest or just shut the game off and on. Sometime it happens. Had another guy in front of us that was killing it on IMDN. He looked back at us and said he took long enough and drained his extra ball. Yeah there were some rude people but most people were great.

Letting your extra ball drain because you were having a great game is VERY cool! Unnecessary IMO but wow. The only time I play Maiden I had a guy in front of me playing a 2 player by himself, but I have to give him a pass since there was nobody behind him in line until I rolled up

#1221 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This shit is boring and none of us care. You've both presented your sides, and it's pointless to try to assign "blame" at this point. Please move on. In the grand scheme of things this is extremely small potatoes.

Hear hear

#1283 2 years ago

I was only there for Friday from about 3 to 7 or so - work bit me on Friday morning, so I couldn’t leave on time.

Anyway there was SO much going on that I missed a good chunk of what you guys are talking about. For example, I would really like to replace my TZ ramp! But I must have missed flynnibus .. I also did not know about the outdoor flea, and I walked around the entire building at least twice with my buddies.

More great stuff though as always, that made up for the crazy rain the past couple years

#1454 2 years ago

Man, that StarJet just screams “the Jetsons”

#1466 2 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Check out Gottlieb's Astro. http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=99&picno=20769
The goal of the game is to spell out S T A R T R E K. These games were made before all the licensing BS started and the lawyers and greed set in.

Now that is funny, along with the Robby the Robot scene stolen from Forbidden Planet!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 200.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maple Street Sign Shop
Cabinet - Other
PinCoasters
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 12.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside