IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #194 Hotel booking info for the pinball room Posted by djreddog (6 years ago)

Post #652 Tournament volunteer sign-ups & tournament game registration info Posted by coreyhulse (5 years ago)

Post #797 Construction on route 78 eastbound through NJ Posted by Blackjacker (5 years ago)

Post #865 Traffic update for Allentown attendees Posted by Xerico (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#395 6 years ago

I want to buy a dart machine, specifically a Spectrum Avanti Elite model with the color LCD screen.

#396 6 years ago

Selling a kickass touchscreen jukebox, Android touchgames, MAME/Hyperspin system in a stand up kiosk. Think a Megatouch x100 with a jukebox, internet, straming music and video, Android games. Kiosk is very nice looking and takes up a small footprint on the floor, perfect for adding to a packed gameroom. Will bring to Allentown if I have a small deposit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60858

#418 6 years ago

I always bring games to both Allentown and York and never had an issue with someone abusing or mistreating a game. Put the tilt on tight if you want to reduce heavy nudging.

#435 6 years ago

My wife and I will there on Friday in time to set up our freeplay games before closing. Is there a "pinball party" at the Ramada or one of the other hotels? I know I saw some posts earlier about that but didn't know if it was a real deal and we'd enjoy stopping by.

#443 6 years ago

I'm finishing up a nice NBA Fastbreak and will list it this week and I can bring it to Allentown.

#445 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Anyone got a Big Hurt?

Looking to buy or trade?

#447 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Well as you probably know I’d trade my Gladiators for one, but just wondering, what would you value your BH at?

Heh, I didn't realize that was you posting. Found it odd someone else was looking for a Big Hurt within a week.

#450 6 years ago

X-Arcade cabinet and Tankstick controller - complete Hyperspin installation with all the different emulators and ROMs.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61045

I can bring this to Allentown, but will need to disassemble the cabinet so it fits in the van with the pins I'm bringing. Cabinet can be taken apart and put back together quickly.

3 weeks later
#536 5 years ago

I can deliver my World Cup Soccer 94 to Allentown if I have a deposit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-44#post-4313213

1 week later
#628 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I know PoMC has a beautiful Slugfest he is planning to bring to Allentown. He posted in the other Pinfest for sale thread. 1750. And if you know Rick you know he fixes up his machines nice and sells them undervalue.

Thanks, Slugfest has been sold. There was a LOT of interest in it.

3 weeks later
#1069 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

and the price tag on it was $800 more than I sold it to him for and the translight was missing.

Translite was under the game for some reason.

#1203 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

no one really cares to keep reading about.

I care to keep reading. Best part of these threads.

#1206 5 years ago

My wife said HELL NO to the Ramada. Her corporate HQ is in Allentown and she knows the in and outs of the area and that the Ramada is to be avoided. The Holiday Inn Express across from Dorney Park is very nice and conveniently located only 4 miles away from the fairgrounds.

#1237 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

glad to hear! I'm excite to hear more - anyone else play it and if so how was it?

My wife and I played ACNC and playing it reaffirmed to us that we just don't enjoy playing Spooky pinball machines. We actually never walked away from a Spooky game saying, "that was fun". I guess those games just aren't what we look for in a game, that's all.

#1252 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Interesting - I'm assuming you didn't like TnA? Anything in particular about ACNC you didn't like?

That's not really a Spooky designed game though. Yeah I like TNA, but wouldn't want to own it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pomc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown?tu=pomc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.