IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #194 Hotel booking info for the pinball room Posted by djreddog (6 years ago)

Post #652 Tournament volunteer sign-ups & tournament game registration info Posted by coreyhulse (6 years ago)

Post #797 Construction on route 78 eastbound through NJ Posted by Blackjacker (5 years ago)

Post #865 Traffic update for Allentown attendees Posted by Xerico (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knockerlover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#998 5 years ago

Thanks to those that hosted us last night. The Ramada called the police on us for someone bringing their own beer (I’m not sure what the police are going to do), and then shut the party down.

When the party got shut down and moved to the hotel room I brought an alien up from the truck for everyone to play. Only I left the power cord in a box at the show.. I borrowed one from a guys BSD so we could play it for a bit, and he was legit mad at me. I apologized for not asking first and tried to shake his hand twice but he refused and said “no thanks”. Just trying to share games that people don’t often see, eff me right!

#1001 5 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Knocker!! Thanks for bringing that alien. I played it around 3 times and liked it. I was the guy waiting and trying to help as you got that bad lock off and replaced it with a new one. As far as the party, are people really that cheap that they can’t but a drink from the bar? Ruined it for everyone. And the BSD situation, you know you can never win.

Oh yeah!! Thanks for the help!

#1030 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I was wondering if polaroid sunglasses would help with the glare on the glass? When I go trout fishing,I use them to eliminate the glare on the surface of the water.

This totally works..

#1086 5 years ago

Yeah bluespin is such a great guy.. that I went out of my way to apologize twice for using his power cord and he still wouldn’t accept my apology.

djreddog helped to move the game in, offered tools, and was part of this whole ordeal. The games were in your room, if there was a problem with what we did, you should have introduced us to the pins actual owner.

Not going to defend whoever “slammed” the game, but Let’s all remember that these are commercial machines.

Thanks to everyone who brought cool games in for free play to share. This is my main objective in the hobby, and try to bring the cool, rare, and nicest games for all to see and play freely.

#1094 5 years ago
Quoted from Chnillapoil:

I want to thank the people who stole my cooler full of beer at the room 101 at Ramada White hall, that was a cheap shot.

You had a cooler of beer? I hear that’s what got everyone kicked out.

#1226 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I asked the guy if the Xeno head was working and he said Yeah!

spfxted not sure who you asked but the xenohead was disabled because of how they tend to break themselves if not closely monitored, and we weren't sure of the state of this games head as it was recently purchased and the heads are flaky buggers.

#1230 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Oh, sorry. Ok there was only one guy there when I was looking at it. If it wasn't you, I apologize.

no worries, just didn't want people thinking I was spreading false info!

#1348 5 years ago

bluespin appreciate your perspective, particularly since you were the only one not drinking.

I never intended to threaten you, and was honestly trying to put it behind us. I hope we still can and hang out at future shows with all this behind us.

#1374 5 years ago

Sorry for being an asshole.. but we did have fun, and no games or people were truthfully hurt in the process. bluespin I personally invite you to my house anytime you are in the area, and I have one of bjsilverballs games that you can pick up 6 inches and drop.

bluespin sorry for not asking, disrespecting you, and taking your power cord without asking.. or anything else that may have occured.. I’m the type of guy that would help you fix the mist multiball not working, like you asked for in this thread a while ago.. if you knew me better.. you’d know, sorry we started off on the wrong foot.

I’m out of olive branch.. hopefully you take it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider knockerlover.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown?tu=knockerlover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.