IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #194 Hotel booking info for the pinball room Posted by djreddog (6 years ago)

Post #652 Tournament volunteer sign-ups & tournament game registration info Posted by coreyhulse (6 years ago)

Post #797 Construction on route 78 eastbound through NJ Posted by Blackjacker (5 years ago)

Post #865 Traffic update for Allentown attendees Posted by Xerico (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#167 6 years ago

Just booked in at the Ramada

#208 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Are you able to bring a game to the Ramada Party room?

If I buy a game I'll set it up!

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Fantastic! My T2 is for sale

I have a T2 but thanks for offering!

My main shopping list is any one of these:

Xenon
Quicksilver
Swords of Fury
Diner
CFTBL
WH2O

Will consider any other Bally/Stern SS pins along with Sys 11 and WPC.

I drive down for 7 hours empty and usually come home with a pin so hopefully I can make a pre-show arrangement or I buy a pin on the show floor so chances are good I'll have a pin. We usually setup some games in our hotel rooms but I really like the idea of a main party room to socialize and party Friday night. Great idea!

1 week later
#251 6 years ago

For $71.99 at the Ramada I am not setting my expectations too high. Besides, read reviews of any hotel and there are always some unhappy people on there bitching and whining.

What happened last year at the Comfort Suites is inexcusable however and I will never ever stay there again.

See y'all at the Ramada party palace!

2 months later
#523 6 years ago

So friggin cool to see the whole game. Really nice job. I can't wait to play it! See you at the show.

3 weeks later
#679 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I negotiated a pretzel wrap into a deal I made on some parts I was selling.

Very shrewd negotiations!

2 weeks later
#1214 5 years ago

Had a great time at the show this year. The freeplay was packed with games and people. Got to play some of the newer titles and wow - 8 Iron Maiden's setup! That meant shorter lines to play - thanks!!

Shout out to my new American bud's.... Great to meet you guys and will look forward to seeing you next year!

tomdrum I can bring you more Canadian beer next time!
WeatherbyMAG don't worry, I will have shrink wrap next year too buddy!
cjpins Thanks for the Moosehead and great to chat with your son Chris.
@Dr.Dave Nice chatting with you!

Too bad the Ramada got busted up by the po-po but we still managed to have a great time smuggling in our Yuengling's into the bar after the shut down and chatting with the Pin Sound dude from France.

Farmer's market was on point all weekend as usual. Bada Bing, Billy's Cheese steak pretzel wraps and fresh hot pretzels right out of the oven, Dan's BBQ Wing Sampler, NY Pickle - damn those were good!, Mink's licorice bag for the wife & kids, heck I even tried the Sushi and the Mediterranean place, it was all good!!!

Anyone up for some Dried Beef with cheese squares and garlic stuffed olives? LOL That combo made for some potent scents later!

Seeya next year! Can hardly wait!

Lee

#1266 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Are you doing York?

Would like to but it's always an insane time of year for me so I haven't been able to make it in the past... Hopefully things won't be crazy and I can make it... We'll see!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinballer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown?tu=cdnpinballer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.