000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 30.
#351 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Does everyone know at ~4pm Saturday the pretzel wraps are BOGO?

That is some amazing intel! I didn't know and I basically end up trying every one they have every year.

#352 6 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Just go to Harbor Freight...Love mine

You have a link to one that works well?

#354 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

Can I buy some kind of pinball lift at this show for moving pins around in my basement?

I have one of the converted Craftsman motorcycle jacks that they sell for pins. I don't use it that much, I have a few other lifts. If you're interested, I could bring and sell it to you for a decent price. It has an extended handle, and works really well.

IMG_5171 (resized).JPGIMG_5171 (resized).JPG

#355 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

They usually don't do the shows as a vendor.

Guess they do do shows as a vendor.....

Screenshot_20180216-082617.jpgScreenshot_20180216-082617.jpg

#356 6 years ago

Can bring a Gottlieb Atlantis, El Dorado, Quick Draw, Buckaroo, Ice Revue, and Big Shot if anyone is looking for these titles

#357 6 years ago

If anyone's looking for a TSPP, I can bring it. HUO, extremely clean!

#358 6 years ago

It appears that the lodging section of the pinfest website has been updated. The CS is $139, Holiday Inn Express is $121, Windgate by Wyndham is $89, and the Ramada is $72 for Thurs. and $80 for Fri/Sat.

#359 6 years ago

Was hoping for a hotel update, it's been quite a while

#360 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have a reservation at a hotel.

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I drive by a few hotels on the way to the show

#362 6 years ago

I'm staying in Fogelsville.

#363 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You motha f$&@a.... I'm staying in Brent's room. Others are invited as well...

I'm going through some parts, and I'll have some rear EM backbox panels, a few lockdown bars and some other misc items. I'll get a list together at some point.

#364 6 years ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

I'm staying in Fogelsville.

How convenient

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

How convenient

Will you be around for the Allentown show, or is it too soon to know?

#366 6 years ago

Just booked our rooms at the Ramada. Can't wait for the 1st annual Ramada pinball party!

#367 6 years ago
Quoted from Tokkentakker:

Just booked our rooms at the Ramada. Can't wait for the 1st annual Ramada pinball party!

Any chance you can bring a game to the party?

#368 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Any chance you can bring a game to the party?

How secure is this party room going to be? Like, ok to leave it in there all weekend secure?

#369 6 years ago

I can’t believe that hotel..........

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

How secure is this party room going to be? Like, ok to leave it in there all weekend secure?

The party room will not be open all weekend. Just Friday night. I’m confident it would be ok to leave the game there Friday night and then tear down Saturday morning. With that said, this is the first time having access to the party room so can’t say for certain.

#371 6 years ago

Do any hotels have room service?

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I can’t believe that hotel..........

Quoted from yzfguy:

Do any hotels have room service?

You two done playing with each other's silver balls? Keep the hotel talk in that "other thread."

#373 6 years ago

71 Days to Pinfest. Has anyone been invoiced for their flea or vendor spot yet? They came early January last year, now we’re approaching March .

#374 6 years ago

Debating if I should bring my pinball pool

Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Here are some games I'm looking for in really nice condition, no projects or major cosmetic issues if anyone is looking to sell and is coming to the show...
Gottlieb 70's EM's, primarily drop-target games but I'd consider anything if it's in super condition.
Also...
Genie
Pinball Pool
Countdown
Spiderman (GTB)
Black Jack
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Deluxe
Eight Ball Champ
Silverball Mania
Mata Hari
Simpsons
Robocop
Jurassic Park
Cactus Jack
Surf N Safari
Silver Slugger
Title Fight
Car Hop
Street Fighter
Pool Sharks
High Speed
Space Shuttle
Comet
Cyclone
Pinbot
TAF
TZ
T2
ToM
FH

#375 6 years ago

71 Days to Pinfest. Has anyone been invoiced for their flea or vendor spot yet? They came early January last year, now we’re approaching March .

Reserved two flea market spaces, nothing as of yet.

#376 6 years ago

Ivan does usually get them out pretty early, I'm surprised they haven't been sent already. I'll shoot him an email.

#377 6 years ago

Skip said that he had more people wanting spaces than he had available. He may still be trying to figure out the floorplan, etc.

#378 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Skip said that he had more people wanting spaces than he had available. He may still be trying to figure out the floorplan, etc.

Yes but how it works is if you had an indoor spot in 2017 you have first rights of refusal for 2018. On April 1st it becomes a first come first in line available if any of the 2017 flea spot owners decide not to flea for 2018. This was explained to me by Ivan to
Me and how it appears on The Pinfest website.

69A766D5-53D5-4456-8CA0-BBE889FC69CD (resized).png69A766D5-53D5-4456-8CA0-BBE889FC69CD (resized).png

#379 6 years ago

well as soon as anyone sees an invoice give us a shout

#380 6 years ago

When u say invoice do u mean like a formal receipt?? I didn't receive one yet HOWEVER I did confirm it with him few weeks ago via texting.

#381 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

When u say invoice do u mean like a formal receipt?? I didn't receive one yet HOWEVER I did confirm it with him few weeks ago via texting.

We registered as a vendor, but were not asked to pay yet. I’m sure they are busy and will get around to it.

#382 6 years ago

If my memory is correct Ivan starts hitting things pretty hard right around March 1st as far as show stuff goes. Like the rest of us he always has a ton of other stuff going on so I guess he puts stuff for the show off some because he can. The nice thing is we all know Ivan will be on top of things (as always) once time starts getting closer.

And to clarify something I said earlier when I was talking to Ivan he said something to the effect of "I have more people wanting spaces every year and we are pretty much always sold out before the show". So I kind of summed it up by saying "he has a waiting list for spaces". The topic came up because we were talking about expanding the show but him being out of space. And since the Farmers Market is a big draw he really wouldn't want to move locations.

Allentown is a great venue but it would be nice if they had another building the size of the indoor flea market show could expand into. The sad thing is York has plenty of space but between the travel distance from so many east coast cities, the time of the year, the lack of great food, and other stuff York really has not grown much over the past few years. It would be nice if Ivan had the space York could have! Thankfully Rich is going to stay in the big building for 2018 so hopefully we can get a few more vendors to that show. But this is the Allentown page so we will save talking about York for down the road after the Allentown Show.

#383 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We registered as a vendor, but were not asked to pay yet. I’m sure they are busy and will get around to it.

yes i know, i already spoke to ivan not long ago. Just checking what he meant by "invoice."

#384 6 years ago

There is no reason for concern. If you had space last year than you are fine for now. If I’ve reached out to you and didn’t get a reply than that space could get reallocated before April. Please remember to fill out the vendor registration if you haven’t already done so. It’s important and I invoice off of your requirements. The invoice is handled thru a third party invoicing program and emailed. It comes via Aynax, which is the party I use.

It originally looked like we may have some space issues. I don’t think this is an issue for now. We have a bunch of new vendors coming this year and we lost a few. I’m not ready at this time to reveal that information. There are some internal challenges I’m still working thru.

As always, I very much appreciate your questions and concerns. Most of you know how to reach me. I’ll do my best to fulfill your needs.

Ivan

#385 6 years ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

Will you be around for the Allentown show, or is it too soon to know?

I plan on being there...just haven’t picked a hotel yet

#386 6 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

That have hotels there?

#387 6 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

There is no reason for concern. If you had space last year than you are fine for now. If I’ve reached out to you and didn’t get a reply than that space could get reallocated before April. Please remember to fill out the vendor registration if you haven’t already done so. It’s important and I invoice off of your requirements. The invoice is handled thru a third party invoicing program and emailed. It comes via Aynax, which is the party I use.
It originally looked like we may have some space issues. I don’t think this is an issue for now. We have a bunch of new vendors coming this year and we lost a few. I’m not ready at this time to reveal that information. There are some internal challenges I’m still working thru.
As always, I very much appreciate your questions and concerns. Most of you know how to reach me. I’ll do my best to fulfill your needs.
Ivan

Ivan,

Thanks for stopping by and posting this. Looking forward to another great Allentown Show & especially some great farmers market food. Keep up the great work and I'll be talking to you soon.

#388 6 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

oh boy you need to go to the "other" thread they really like discussing HOTELS

#389 6 years ago

oh boy you need to go to the "other" thread they really like discussing HOTELS

I found a place!

Hostel_poster (resized).jpgHostel_poster (resized).jpg

#390 6 years ago

If anybody has a working MPU for a Superman, please bring it. Don't really feel like shipping mine to Canada and waiting several months to get it back.

#391 6 years ago

QQ on Tournament play... it says "24 Entries Max" why would you need more than one entry per person. Would someone please explain that for me?

#392 6 years ago

Me and my friend got the flea invoice today Thanks Ivan.

I wonder if the pretzel people gear up for Pinfest week-end. We’re some pretzel eatin’ Sumbitches.

Hope we get good weather and some outdoor flea setups. It’s nice to get outside and take a short break from the indoors.

#393 6 years ago
Quoted from SPAMP:

QQ on Tournament play... it says "24 Entries Max" why would you need more than one entry per person. Would someone please explain that for me?

Sounds like a format with qualifying. You would play up to 24 games total spread between all games available to qualify on to determine your seeding in the main tournament, if you make the cutoff. It's prob $X per 8 entries.

#394 6 years ago

i have a very nice restored SW DE
it is posted on market section here in pinside...pm if any interest or question

thanks

IMG_1981 (resized).JPGIMG_1981 (resized).JPG

#395 6 years ago

I want to buy a dart machine, specifically a Spectrum Avanti Elite model with the color LCD screen.

#396 6 years ago

Selling a kickass touchscreen jukebox, Android touchgames, MAME/Hyperspin system in a stand up kiosk. Think a Megatouch x100 with a jukebox, internet, straming music and video, Android games. Kiosk is very nice looking and takes up a small footprint on the floor, perfect for adding to a packed gameroom. Will bring to Allentown if I have a small deposit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60858

#397 6 years ago

Atlantis $1,450
Quick Draw $1,450
El Dorado $1,250
Ice Revue $1,150

#398 6 years ago

Looking for any system 11 project games. PM me with what you'll be bringing!

#399 6 years ago

I have a vendor's spot with electric and was wondering if anyone was interested in sharing this spot?. I had five games to take up there and some other loose parts but now sold most of the games. if you've got a few pins you'd like to stick in the show in a vendors spot and want to throw some money in to help pay for the spot and a little help setting up and a little help setting up...send me a PM ..you'll get a free ticket for the weekend.

#400 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

I have a vendor's spot with electric and was wondering if anyone was interested in sharing this spot?. I had five games to take up there and some other loose parts but now sold most of the games. if you've got a few pins you'd like to stick in the show in a vendors spot and want to throw some money in to help pay for the spot and a little help setting up and a little help setting up...send me a PM ..you'll get a free ticket for the weekend.

Found someone to share the spot. Thanks......Now- if somebody is bringing a Tales from the Crypt - Creature from the Black Lagoon or original Medieval Madness send me a PM

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown/page/8?hl=biffbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.