000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 30.
#901 5 years ago

Is the building have ac? Supposed to b hot tomarrow and that place will be miserable if there is no ac...

#902 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is the building have ac? Supposed to b hot tomarrow and that place will be miserable if there is no ac...

I can't remember but it's always has been comfortable.

#903 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

That 6 pack is for Denise and I.

I got you a juice box.

#904 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I can't remember but it's always has been comfortable.

Thats bc its usually cloudy and raining lol....

#905 5 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

Looking very forward to the show tomorrow! Cant believe its been an entire year. Is I-78 west still good to take into PA? I heard about traffic. Our booth (#14) will be packed with the usual. Looking forward to seeing everyone, going to the farmers market, checking out the new tournament, and walking through the free play area.

Friday will be fine but Saturday is a whole different story.

#906 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

For anyone go hasn't seen or played orbitor 1 before, it's a real treat to see one at a show. There is also a few zaccaria games, such as a very nice farfalla, a time machine, and a couple others.

Played it tonight. Cool game.

#907 5 years ago

Anyone still up drinking beers at the comfort suites hotel ? Me and my buddy got here late from Toronto and he passed out after we had a couple of beers. I'm bored lol.

#908 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I entered 302 North 17th Street,Allentown PA. on my Waze app.and it accepted this address. Should I change it to the 1825 West Chew Street Allentown PA.18104 that you provided?

Yes Ralph, that address leads you to the closest entrance to the venue. You will pull in and Pinfest will be on your left and the good eats on your right. I spoke with Bluespin tonight who just picked up a BSD at the show and good news the show is at capacity and couldn't fit his pin!!! Do you think that stopped Bluespin? Ha! That 2nd BSD that will be at the Ramada party tomorrow night is currently set up in his room getting some action right now!

#909 5 years ago

Anyone know the wifi info for the show?

#910 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

For anyone go hasn't seen or played orbitor 1 before, it's a real treat to see one at a show. There is also a few zaccaria games, such as a very nice farfalla, a time machine, and a couple others.

Finally! Oribiter 1. I sure hope that is playing when I get there because I've been waiting years to check that off the "played" list. Of course every time I come across a unicorn, it's dead, so with my luck it will keel over at 12:05 today...

#911 5 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Yes Ralph, that address leads you to the closest entrance to the venue. You will pull in and Pinfest will be on your left and the good eats on your right. I spoke with Bluespin tonight who just picked up a BSD at the show and good news the show is at capacity and couldn't fit his pin!!! Do you think that stopped Bluespin? Ha! That 2nd BSD that will be at the Ramada party tomorrow night is currently set up in his room getting some action right now!

Thanks Chris. The game was throwing an error for the magnet so I couldn’t get it running last night. It could be a simple fix like a wire just needs to be resold weed.

If I bring the game and the manual to the party room tonight can someone take a look at it and try to fix it?

Thanks,
Jonn

#912 5 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Thanks,I'll use the address you provided.

#913 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Thanks Chris. The game was throwing an error for the magnet so I couldn’t get it running last night. It could be a simple fix like a wire just needs to be resold weed.
If I bring the game and the manual to the party room tonight can someone take a look at it and try to fix it?
Thanks,
Jonn

Me and another pinsider are here at the Ramada...got a bunch of tools and parts, I’m sure we can get it running again no problem.

Justin

#914 5 years ago

IMG_7136 (resized).JPGIMG_7136 (resized).JPG

I want an Oompa Loompa, and I want it NOW!

#915 5 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Me and another pinsider are here at the Ramada...got a bunch of tools and parts, I’m sure we can get it running again no problem.
Justin

N80G80 Thanks Justin! I’ll bring the game tonight.

#916 5 years ago

Grrrr...family birthday tonight, can't make it until Saturday!
AND...it's Cinco De Mayo!!!

#917 5 years ago

please post some pics for those of us that can't make it - one day I'll visit for sure. Have a great time everyone!

#918 5 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

please post some pics for those of us that can't make it - one day I'll visit for sure. Have a great time everyone!

IMG_7152 (resized).JPGIMG_7152 (resized).JPG

And I finally got to play orbiter 1!!

It only looks dead here because this was as I ran in the door. Lots more people now!

#919 5 years ago

Bada Bingg... the best food in the market place IMHO!

Love me some Pinfest!

20180504_134619 (resized).jpg20180504_134619 (resized).jpg

#920 5 years ago

Come buy our stuff!

Lots of tested bally gear... wpc stuff... and new parts cheaper than retail!

61DAB17D-F6C5-4AD5-A0DB-FB0E084EB026 (resized).jpeg61DAB17D-F6C5-4AD5-A0DB-FB0E084EB026 (resized).jpeg

#921 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

And Derby.

#922 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Damn it! I was looking forward to introducing myself, brought a magazine for you to sign!

#923 5 years ago

I guess he's on his way to the show

IMG_0243 (resized).JPGIMG_0243 (resized).JPG

IMG_0244 (resized).JPGIMG_0244 (resized).JPG

#924 5 years ago

Where are the nvram?

#925 5 years ago

Place is packed. I’d say best show ever. Vendors , games , ... this year’s show has it all

#926 5 years ago

How we started the day! Missing Nestor but he came later

20180504_114721 (resized).jpg20180504_114721 (resized).jpg

#927 5 years ago

Can someone bring an Iron Maiden tonight to the Ramada?

#928 5 years ago

IMG_6190 (resized).JPGIMG_6190 (resized).JPG

#929 5 years ago

That thing looks incredible in person Colson! Missed saying hi to you somehow. The first time we went through the show I saw you near it talking with a couple people. I made the rounds, came back but didn't see you. But I did see your game up close... VERY NICE dude! Very nice!

#930 5 years ago

Spent 5 hours at the show today. Best variety of pins in the 5 or 6 years I’ve been going. Had an excellent time. Played a bunch of the newest releases, some classic DMD pins, and a really good selection of early SS and EMs. I can imagine anyone not having a blast there. Thanks to the folks that put the show together and to the pinheads kind enough to bring all the machines.

#931 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ted, bring some cut limes and bar salt. I’ve got a bunch of individual bottles of tequila shots that I can bring. 100% agave.

#932 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Come buy our stuff!
Lots of tested bally gear... wpc stuff... and new parts cheaper than retail!

I did - I grabbed a Bally-35 from you. Now I can get my Harlem Globetrotters running!

-dave

#933 5 years ago

That looked seriously AMAZING today. Well done.

#934 5 years ago

The game is smoking colson!

#935 5 years ago

Just got home from Pinfest. The place was packed! Best Pinfest ever IMO. Ivan, well done!!

#936 5 years ago

This year was the best show at Allentown I have been to. The nightmare before Christmas pin was pretty awesome shoots real good and was my favorite of the show.

B27FF7A2-66E3-4F27-A8FE-21BFCCDEEF3B (resized).jpegB27FF7A2-66E3-4F27-A8FE-21BFCCDEEF3B (resized).jpeg
A0EDD6D2-224D-4AAA-8336-C5E497564C9E (resized).jpegA0EDD6D2-224D-4AAA-8336-C5E497564C9E (resized).jpeg

#937 5 years ago

Fun show you guys put on! Very welcoming crowd and the show is very different vibe than any other show we have gone to! Thx for having us.

The nightmare before xmas shot so good in its new iteration! Looking forward to the continued refinement. Youboth have done some great things with it! Would be a great future Spooky title if the license could be secured!

#938 5 years ago

Ramada crowd let’s get it up!! It’s almost time. My ETA to the hotel is like 945. So hopefully I’ll be setup around 10pm. I will need help unloading.

Iron Maiden anyone?

#939 5 years ago

My opinion

Nightmare before Christmas was very cool

Out of the 4 newer pins I'd say

1. Alice Cooper was the best, toys, shots, and it held up
2. Iron Maiden shot great and is cool
3. Houdini is great

JJP pirates was lackluster. One was broken and the other was very floaty. The 3 disc mech was the best part of the game. It's a game I would put quarters into, but will never own.

#940 5 years ago

The highlight of my day was running across an NOS Roller Coaster Tycoon ramp. I was hemming and hawing, but as I drive away, I'm very glad I grabbed it. I guess that means I finally need to shop the game

#941 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

My opinion
Nightmare before Christmas was very cool
Out of the 4 newer pins I'd say
1. Alice Cooper was the best, toys, shots, and it held up
2. Iron Maiden shot great and is cool
3. Houdini is great
JJP pirates was lackluster. One was broken and the other was very floaty. The 3 disc mech was the best part of the game. It's a game I would put quarters into, but will never own.

damn alice copper is there. Would love to play it.

#942 5 years ago

My 1st trip to Allentown in 10 years. Wow has it grown! Spent 2 hours in the parking lot before opening meeting pre-sale people. Sold 3 games in the lot and then picked up 4 NOS Bally BG's brought in from Ohio. THANKS LARRY! Found a NOS Bally Eight Ball PF in the crate for a good price. AWESOME show.

#943 5 years ago

Just got home,and I had a great time. This was my first Pinfest,and I stayed for a little over seven hours. I played a ton of games,and I'm getting a better idea now on what type of game,I'd like to buy for my first machine. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a WOZ setup,because it looks like a game I'd enjoy. I understand that it's not a current game, and hopefully,I can find one to try in the future.
P.S
I didn't understand most of the games I played,but that didn't stop me from having a great time today!

#944 5 years ago

Soooo....No offense, but what idiots bought the garbage pins in the back corner of the flea market? $1k for the spray painted, crap pf High Speed??? The beat to hell Jokerz with the pure rust legs, blown out everything...$800.....They all looked like that came from an abandoned building...Crazy these days...That HS tho, lol Really?

#945 5 years ago

Amazing show as usual, but this year times 10!!

Got to meet a few friends in person, saw some old friends, got treated really really well by some fantastic vendors - and a special call out and thank you to Joe Balcer for Once AGAIN being a great guy to hang out with.

Look out for the upcoming LightedpinballMods.com products in 2018... they will knock your socks off!

#946 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

This year was the best show at Allentown I have been to. The nightmare before Christmas pin was pretty awesome shoots real good and was my favorite of the show.

Even though I loved IMDN this genius creation by Mark and David was freaking amazing! The diverters redirecting the ball everywhere was So FUN! Best of show boys!!!

#947 5 years ago

Had a great time at the show this year. Really good selection of games and got to meet a few more Pinsiders in person. And man those Billy's Pretzel wraps are the best.
I think my buddy had a really good time also. Couldn't stop dancing behind me when I was playing IMDN. Never seen anyone so excited to play a game before.

31948638_1896090403754914_7991254427686141952_n (resized).jpg31948638_1896090403754914_7991254427686141952_n (resized).jpg

#948 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Yep very well done..

#949 5 years ago

Be there in 10 minutes at the Ramada

#950 5 years ago

Just got home an hour ago and stayed for Friday only. Thank you to ivan and everyone involved for making this show possible. Thanks to those who came to our flea market space- we certainly cleaned up! (Shoutout to sterling and bob Adams). Great job Ivan and thanks again. See you all in a year.

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown/page/19?hl=schnollms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.