000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 30.
#801 5 years ago

I Have several NOS Bally 6803 MPU's. $200. each.

NOS Bally 6803 (1) (resized).JPGNOS Bally 6803 (1) (resized).JPG

NOS Bally 6803 (2) (resized).JPGNOS Bally 6803 (2) (resized).JPG

NOS Bally 6803 (3) (resized).JPGNOS Bally 6803 (3) (resized).JPG

#802 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Get off at the Phillipsburg exit which is the last exit in New Jersey and take 22 right to 15th Street in PA. That may even be faster

I've gone that way a couple of times. There's a few lights on the NJ side, but not really bad. If you're pulling a trailer or have a large truck, bear in mind that there are some pretty narrow lanes, hills and curves on route 22 as you cross the bridge and enter PA.
It eventually levels out and becomes a straight two lane highway. It can get a bit hairy on that road as well, but it's shorter than taking I-78.

#803 5 years ago

any BSD's coming?

#804 5 years ago

Daytime, 2 weeks ago Saturday was around 1pm, and yesterday at noon.

Quoted from Butch2099:

Get off at the Phillipsburg exit which is the last exit in New Jersey and take 22 right to 15th Street in PA. That may even be faster

This is what I did 2 weeks ago, all was good. Yesterday the 3-to-1 merge had crept up in front of the Phillipsburg exit, so still had a bit of a delay before that, and I was so focused on the idiots who couldn't/wouldn't merge that I managed to forget to get off there...

#805 5 years ago

I have a empty bop cabinet and backbox. If anyone is interested let me know. I can bring it to the show.

IMG_20180209_162239976 (resized).jpgIMG_20180209_162239976 (resized).jpg

#806 5 years ago

I've been to Allentown several times (always on Friday) but usually leave by 5 or 6 pm. This year I wont be able to get there on Friday until 5. (I'm about 2 1/2 hours away.) Is the show still running strong up until closing time on Friday (9PM) or do they "shut down" sooner? Just want to know if its worth coming that late on Friday. I'd hate to get there and 2 hours later vendors and the like are packing up for the day. Thanks for any advice.

#807 5 years ago

My son and I love Friday evenings/nights. It usually clears out a bit so you can walk around and play most games as much as you like. You also get quality time with vendors since they aren't fielding a million questions. LOL.

#808 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

My son and I love Friday evenings/nights. It usually clears out a bit so you can walk around and play most games as much as you like. You also get quality time with vendors since they aren't fielding a million questions. LOL.

Thanks for the info Jeff

#809 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Thanks for the info Jeff

Don’t forget the after party at the Ramada Whitehall/Allentown. Search this forum using the word Ramada

#810 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

and I was so focused on the idiots who couldn't/wouldn't merge that I managed to forget to get off there...

Don't you love the imbeciles who wait until the last possible instant to cut into your lane without even signalling when THEIR lane is ending?

#811 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Don’t forget the after party at the Ramada Whitehall/Allentown. Search this forum using the word Ramada

Yes, we are bringing two pins for this, HS2 and BSD. Hopefully others are bringing games as well.

#812 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Yes, we are bringing two pins for this, HS2 and BSD. Hopefully others are bringing games as well.

I will definitely have 1 maybe 2. We should have 6-8 machines total there.

#813 5 years ago

My Buddy who is a game tech is planning on listing the following, they are not mine, he is not an active pinsider and i told him i would help with getting the word out:

POTC - HUO, color dmd, Back alley dmd panel and tons of other mods

Congo - Super Duper Nice color cabinet ( not black and white) pinball toppers.com topper not available any longer.

World cup soccer 94 - nice pin has the one typical cracked plastic by the goalie.

EBD - Undocumented HUO in very very nice condition, white cabinet.

he would make sure all is 100% prior to leaving ( that is his day job). He will bring to Allentown. I will try to get pics if there is serious inquiry. I am only helping get the word not involved monetarily in the transaction and not adding any $$ to the deal. he is good people and looking to make room for new pins. I would trailer them to the show for him and he plans on attending Friday so once again you would deal direct with him.

#814 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Awesome! Can't wait to play some BSD. I won't be able to bring a game, but I'll bring a bunch of Pinball beer for everyone.

twobrothers2 (resized).jpgtwobrothers2 (resized).jpg

#815 5 years ago

One more gem from my bud.
Whirlwind. Very nice condition. Cabinet pics to follow. Some bumps and bruises presents very well. Works 100%. Here are a few of pf. One cracked plastic seen in photo. 3500 firm. Pick up in North nj or Allentown delivery. Will take an Iron Maiden LE in trade ( ok that’s me trying ). It’s worth trying

95A14BBA-6FD4-48D1-97AE-AFCAA66F18C8 (resized).jpeg95A14BBA-6FD4-48D1-97AE-AFCAA66F18C8 (resized).jpeg

935A7EDA-658F-44BC-8E54-6B9A7B7C88A7 (resized).jpeg935A7EDA-658F-44BC-8E54-6B9A7B7C88A7 (resized).jpeg

EB299C41-5AE2-4C80-87B1-29A30B08C4C8 (resized).jpegEB299C41-5AE2-4C80-87B1-29A30B08C4C8 (resized).jpeg

D6C20E50-09C6-40B5-85B8-580C804A14A7 (resized).jpegD6C20E50-09C6-40B5-85B8-580C804A14A7 (resized).jpeg

016D15D2-0399-4BDF-8DA7-43D1A21CB011 (resized).jpeg016D15D2-0399-4BDF-8DA7-43D1A21CB011 (resized).jpeg

81B48CBF-F2AE-424D-8E8D-4710961A30CE (resized).jpeg81B48CBF-F2AE-424D-8E8D-4710961A30CE (resized).jpeg

#816 5 years ago

Apologies in advance....

Anyone want to trade rooms at the Ramada? I have a room with a King but need one with 2 queens. PM if you do. Thanks.

#817 5 years ago

Try to keep them strapped to the trailer wall this time

Quoted from Kawydud:

#818 5 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Putting E track in my trailer was worth the time and effort. I ordered my tracks and straps from U-Line , good to deal with.

#819 5 years ago

I will have a super clean Batman Forever $3200 setup in the freeplay area next to a very nice Mata Hari $1500 with a brand new Mpu. Both games have been shopped.

#820 5 years ago

Hello Everyone! Tournament Update!

We are still looking for volunteers during the event on both Friday and Saturday in the areas of scorekeeping. Anyone who volunteers time during the tournament hours will be given free entries for the Main Tournament.

Sign-Up Link is here: http://signup.com/go/PSzkpjc
Current Volunteer Status (as of April 30 at 8:30pm EDT) is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dgEE_Pmaga6Q8EnECKfyL9VSqngEK6ZXhIfmQLSpqRc/edit?usp=sharing

I am sharing a link to the rules document in the main tournament thread for anyone who wants some light bedtime reading. There are no fundamental changes to what has been previously announced about the event format, but we have shared more details about things like:

* Ruleset being used (Combined IFPA/PAPA Ruleset)
* Sharing the Points System being used for the Main Event Best Game Qualifying
* Contingency plans on Finals format should the event exceed expected attendance so as still to comply with IFPA rules for TGP.

Main Thread Here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-tournament-may-4-5-2018

Looking forward to seeing people this weekend.

#821 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

For folks coming from/through Jersey and taking Route 78, note that there's a shitload of construction happening on 78 West just 2 miles on the NJ side of the toll plaza at the border. 3 lanes down to 1, and today on my way to the Sands in Bethlehem from NJ it added roughly 30 minutes to that one-way drive. No work on eastbound, but westbound, just before the Phillipsburg exit, is a freakin' nightmare.

I wonder if I can get off exit 7 on 173 and pick up
22W and avoid that mess , sounds like exit 3 is already too late .

#822 5 years ago

Come find us @ Pinfest and get a free decal. We will have a limited supply on hand, so get them while you can. We will also be doing live broadcasts throughout the day Friday!!! See you there !!!

Marc & Rick
www.lockislitpodcast.com

LIL (resized).jpgLIL (resized).jpg

sticker (resized).jpgsticker (resized).jpg

sticker 2 (resized).jpgsticker 2 (resized).jpg

#823 5 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Magic straps like to break.

#824 5 years ago

There is a 1965 Williams Alpine Club for sale at the auto repair shop I go to about 30 to 35 mins south of Allentown on Rt 309 in Quakertown. I let the owner (non pin guy) know his asking price is on the high side and he said he is open to offers. I haven't seen/played it and am trying to stop by on Thursday to see/play it and will report back if I get there.

allentown.craigslist.org link

#825 5 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I wonder if I can get off exit 7 on 173 and pick up
22W and avoid that mess , sounds like exit 3 is already too late .

If you get off of the Bloomsbury exit where the gas stations are that road will turn into 22. Haven't been around the traffic but I think it's closer to the bridge where Exit 3 is still safe. Not sure if construction hours either. I went through there yesterday during the day and it was no problem

#826 5 years ago

According to Google maps, it only showed construction issues for me on 95 in CT and then on 287, showed nothing on 87... weird...

#827 5 years ago

I see we have shifted from a hotel thread to a waze thread.

#828 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

next will be bathroom thread.. followed by gas masks are needed thread.

6_NEW (resized).png6_NEW (resized).png

#829 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Well, it is helpful to know if it's going to be a 5+hr drive or a 4+hr drive, along with am I getting scabies or violated by homeless (most likely both) while staying at X? How about a Farmers market thread? We need to fill our gullets.....Bars within walking distance thread? Tavern on Liberty is cool, but you will leave smelling like an ashtray (I will suck it up)....Clean bathroom thread would be helpful, ones at the show made make me gag...feel bad for the guy "working" in there... Sry, carry on

#830 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

next will be bathroom thread.. followed by gas masks are needed thread.

This!!!!!

#831 5 years ago

Chris, Beck and Myself from Rage Tilt will also be there!

We designed the Show T-shirt as well as the tournament T-shirts, but if those aren't enough for you, swing by our booth where we will be selling Shirts, Stickers, Hats, Koozies, etc. We'll be back by the tournament.

We will also be streaming the entire tournament live, both days. So if you can't make it to the show, or if you CAN make it to the show and want your friends to see you play live in the tournament, check it out at: twitch.tv/ragetiltpinball

4x (resized).png4x (resized).png

#832 5 years ago

Trophies for the PinFest tournament are in! Here's a sneak peak.

Tournament Thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-tournament-may-4-5-2018

418 (resized).JPG418 (resized).JPG

#833 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Well, it is helpful to know if it's going to be a 5+hr drive or a 4+hr drive, along with am I getting scabies or violated by homeless (most likely both) while staying at X? How about a Farmers market thread? We need to fill our gullets.....Bars within walking distance thread? Tavern on Liberty is cool, but you will leave smelling like an ashtray (I will suck it up)....Clean bathroom thread would be helpful, ones at the show made make me gag...feel bad for the guy "working" in there... Sry, carry on

We’ve had everything else why not combine a few things. I’ll say it again Wert’s cafe is some real good food and beer on tap just a few blocks from the back gate . Those sour berries from the market last year turned my ass into a Wagner Power Painter . Buyer beware.

#834 5 years ago

Excited! So much going on, but I'm just excited to do nothing but play pinball for a couple of days! I'm not worried about buying (though I might), not worried about hauling. Just fun!

#835 5 years ago

I'm bringing my gotlieb Sky jump for free play !

#836 5 years ago

Packing up the games for Allentown!

IMG_0872 (resized).JPGIMG_0872 (resized).JPG

#837 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

See you there!

#838 5 years ago

Houdini's I will have some show games for sale with Magic Glass and Art Blades..

TRADES ARE WELCOME: If you have a game you want to trade towards a Houdini pre order, we can do that at the right price. see me at the show to discuss:

See you at the show

Pincades
JT

#839 5 years ago

Does anybody want anything from Helen's World Famous Sausage House on Friday? I will be arriving around 8:30-845am to Allentown.

#840 5 years ago

Hey guys, just a heads up. Was late booking my room this year and decided to give the "name your own price" feature a whirl on priceline. I got the Renaissance by Marriott for $90, not far from the show. Looks like a nice place and a great deal.

#841 5 years ago
Quoted from Jaymach1:

Hey guys, just a heads up. Was late booking my room this year and decided to give the "name your own price" feature a whirl on priceline. I got the Renaissance by Marriott for $90, not far from the show. Looks like a nice place and a great deal.

Dam, good deal! I paid $186 two queen beds

#842 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Dam, good deal! I paid $186 two queen beds

I really didn't think it would accept my bid but to my surprise it did.

#843 5 years ago

Anyone know how many pins fit in a 26 foot straight truck? Trying to plan our day tomorrow. Not sure if we're going to need one trip or two

#844 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone know how many pins fit in a 26 foot straight truck? Trying to plan our day tomorrow. Not sure if we're going to need one trip or two

About two more than a bisexual truck

#845 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Fold down heads I think 24 to 27 if you load correctly - it all depends on wheel wells on the truck. You have to "stagger" one head forward one head back to get the most into the truck if you are working with fold down head machines.

#846 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Fold down heads I think 24 to 27 if you load correctly - it all depends on wheel wells on the truck. You have to "stagger" one head forward one head back to get the most into the truck if you are working with fold down head machines.

Thanks Skip! It's a standard 26-foot Penske truck with a lift gate.

#847 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Rookies!

#848 5 years ago

Nor our first truck but our first truck with just pins

#849 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Nor our first truck but our first truck with just pins

Truck... who needs a truck?

#badideajeans

IMG_0873 (resized).JPGIMG_0873 (resized).JPG

#850 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

#badideajeans

"Let's make it $200"

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown/page/17?hl=bgwilly31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.