000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 30.
#601 6 years ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

Hi All... Outside Edge will be in the house WITH Hardtops... hope to see you all there!
We will have:
Space Shuttle (both versions)
Taxi (both girls)
Comet
Pharaoh
Evel K.
Black Knight
Future Spa
Frontier
Wizard
... and MAYBE Firepower
Please refrain from PMs asking "what's next" and "Are you gonna do this or that title". We will announce as we go... promise! Many more to come.
Thanks All!

Thank you!
Will you by chance have a game (any game) with one of the hard tops installed. I really want to try playing on one before pulling the trigger on a marylin taxi!
Thank you for coming!

#602 6 years ago

Ramada Party Room Attendees - If you are bringing a game to the party room please shoot me a PM so I can compile a list. Thanks!

#603 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

What's the current party room game list?

Current confirmed list. Still have several other Pinsiders who said they are attending and will bring a machine, just waiting for them to confirm:

Count-Down
World Cup 94
Jacks to Open
The Getaway:High Speed 2
Rollergames (YES!)
Bram Stokers Dracula (maybe)
Mata Hari or Xenon (games need a little work on the show room floor Friday, if one of them can be revived it will be at the party room)

Also for those asking, the room will be locked up when the party ends. So machines can stay in the room until Saturday morning. And all rooms in the block are now sold out.

#604 6 years ago

I have had several inquiries about my pinball 2000 software.
I am offering a FREE use of my pub update cards to anyone willing to share their game in Free Play for at least 1 day of the festival.
I can update your RFM to 1.8 (requires ram upgrade) or 1.6
I can update your swe1 to 1.5
Thanks to boryguard I am getting ram upgrades for my games and some friends. I will hold off on giving them to my friends until after the show.
I will have at least one extra and can rob 2-3 and replace later if needed.
Ram upgrade cost $10 bucks, thanks to rob
Bring your pin 2k for free play and get the software upgraded to the last version ever made for free-$10 and all you have to do is share it with the community for 1 day! Sweet deal I think!

#605 6 years ago

The boss (my wife) just gave me the all clear to book a room at the Ramada on Friday night. Very excited for my first Pinfest! Unfortunately, they didn't have any more rooms in the Pinfest block so I'm on a different floor than the party room. If you guys would be cool with another rando showing up I'll bring plenty of beer!

#606 6 years ago
Quoted from BubbaBeast:

The boss (my wife) just gave me the all clear to book a room at the Ramada on Friday night. Very excited for my first Pinfest! Unfortunately, they didn't have any more rooms in the Pinfest block so I'm on a different floor than the party room. If you guys would be cool with another rando showing up I'll bring plenty of beer!

Join the party! Bring beer or a pin

#607 6 years ago

Awesome appreciate the invite! I'll be there and bring lots of beer as a thank you.

#608 6 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

I have had several inquiries about my pinball 2000 software.
I am offering a FREE use of my pub update cards to anyone willing to share their game in Free Play for at least 1 day of the festival.
I can update your RFM to 1.8 (requires ram upgrade) or 1.6
I can update your swe1 to 1.5
Thanks to boryguard I am getting ram upgrades for my games and some friends. I will hold off on giving them to my friends until after the show.
I will have at least one extra and can rob 2-3 and replace later if needed.
Ram upgrade cost $10 bucks, thanks to rob
Bring your pin 2k for free play and get the software upgraded to the last version ever made for free-$10 and all you have to do is share it with the community for 1 day! Sweet deal I think!

And by sharing in Freeplay you get free admission to the show!

#609 6 years ago

Current confirmed list. Still have several other Pinsiders who said they are attending and will bring a machine, just waiting for them to confirm:
Count-Down
World Cup 94
Jacks to Open
The Getaway:High Speed 2
Rollergames (YES!)
Bram Stokers Dracula (confirmed)
Mata Hari or Xenon (games need a little work on the show room floor Friday, if one of them can be revived it will be at the party room)

Also for those asking, the room will be locked up when the party ends. So machines can stay in the room until Saturday morning. And all rooms in the block are now sold out.

#610 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Join the party! Bring beer or a pin

I'll be staying at the Ramada as well. I can't bring a pin to the party room but I'll bring some good beer!

#611 6 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

I'll be staying at the Ramada as well. I can't bring a pin to the party room but I'll bring some good beer!

Bring it! It’s going to be a great time!

#612 6 years ago

Just posted this on the "Other" Allentown thread but for maximum exposure and to mix it up from Hotel Room/Party Room talk...

I have these two machines Monster Bash, MB, and Original Attack from Mars, AFM, that I could bring to Allentown with a deposit. The descriptions are pretty detailed but let me know if you need anything further. Some flexibility on price especially if you buy both or any of the add-ons.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61721
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61720

#613 6 years ago

If anyone is bringing a reasonably priced Millionaire, I'd be interested in chatting beforehand...

#614 6 years ago

Any interest in a Williams Triple action EM ?

#615 6 years ago

I'm looking for Roller Coaster Tycoon ramps/plastics. Does anyone have right clear plastic ramp and/or EAT/Info scoop plastic? Thank you.

#616 6 years ago

I might be picking up a Williams Fantastic in the near future. I'm running out of room for the show so I can bring this game (if I buy it) upon request.
I also have a snow derby project, sea ray, and Basketball wood rail that I can bring. I hope to bring at least 3 of the 4.

#617 6 years ago

OK If all goes well I will have about 8 machines in FreePlay. I will not sell or put prices on them ahead of time.

Spy Hunter
Hot Shot
Arena
Buck Rogers
South Park
Austin Powers
Radical!
Demolition Man, HEP restored playfield, re-decaled cabinet, chrome rails, gun Handles, and lockbar, Pinsound Plus, Flipper Fidelity Speakers, Color DMD, Titan Rubbers, LEDs etc...

All my games will be shopped and ready to rock out at the show.

#618 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

OK If all goes well I will have about 8 machines in FreePlay. I will not sell or put prices on them ahead of time.

Thank you for bringing so many great games to the show! I'm looking forward to playing Radical! and Spy Hunter, myself.

#619 6 years ago

Hey everyone! We've still got lots of volunteer spots open for the Tournament! We need help with set-up, breakdown, tech, and scorekeeping during the IFPA event being held there.

Sign-up is here: http://signup.com/go/PSzkpjc
You can read all about the incentives here: http://pinfesttournament.com/volunteers/

We're also getting closer with machines that will be in the tournament, but are in search of a few additional machines to help round out the lineup. If you're interested to include your machine in the Tournament area (especially if you're bring machines to the event anyway), you can read more about incentives here: http://pinfesttournament.com/bring-a-machine/

Main Tournament Pinside thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-tournament-may-4-5-2018

#620 6 years ago

These can go in the Tournament if pre-sold...
My Final Price Drop before I have to have these sold or at least deposit for sale to bring to Allentown. Not sure where you will find prices lower on these machines! MONSTER BASH (MB) $8500; Attack from Mars (AFM) -Original $6500

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62781
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62782

#621 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

These can go in the Tournament if pre-sold...
My Final Price Drop before I have to have these sold or at least deposit for sale to bring to Allentown. Not sure where you will find prices lower on these machines! MONSTER BASH (MB) $8500; Attack from Mars (AFM) -Original $6500
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62781
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62782

the AFM looks nice. if i wasn't fully stocked...

#622 6 years ago

I'm bringing my minty Embryon that will be in the free play area

#623 6 years ago

I'm gonna try out a giveaway at the show this year. If you have a Skee Ball machine, take a picture of yourself with it and bring it to my vendor booth. I'll show you my new replacement Skee Display product for Model H & S machines and give one of the items I've ordered to help you remember where to get my boards!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my new Skee Display Boards for model H & S machines

#624 6 years ago

I Will Be Bringing My Gottlieb Haunted house To The Free Play Area Its In Great Shape Shoped And Ready To Go

Added over 6 years ago: Also Bringing Gottlied High Hand To The Free Play Area Its In Great Shape Ready To Go

#625 6 years ago

Anyone bringing any of the following in nice condition for sale:

- Tales from the Crypt
- Radical
- Baywatch
- Congo
- Black Rose
- Slugfest
- Bally Skill Roll

Please shoot me a pm if so

Thanks

#626 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Slugfest

Thanks

I know PoMC has a beautiful Slugfest he is planning to bring to Allentown. He posted in the other Pinfest for sale thread. 1750. And if you know Rick you know he fixes up his machines nice and sells them undervalue.

#627 6 years ago

Anyone have a set of modern Stern black legs in good shape? Im guessing some of you went to chrome. PM if you can hook me up. Ill be at the show Saturday.

Thanks
Mike

#628 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I know PoMC has a beautiful Slugfest he is planning to bring to Allentown. He posted in the other Pinfest for sale thread. 1750. And if you know Rick you know he fixes up his machines nice and sells them undervalue.

Thanks, Slugfest has been sold. There was a LOT of interest in it.

#629 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Tales from the Crypt
- Radical
- Baywatch
- Congo
- Black Rose
- Slugfest
- Bally Skill Roll
Thanks

Really debating bringing my black rose for sale. I really don't want to give it up. If I have space in the booth I may say screw it.

#630 6 years ago

Will there be any speakers or seminars at Allentown? I seem to remember hearing about those in past years but didn't see anything on the web site. Looking forward to my first Pinfest!

#631 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Will there be any speakers or seminars at Allentown? I seem to remember hearing about those in past years but didn't see anything on the web site. Looking forward to my first Pinfest!

PinFest is more of a sales-and-play show. It’s not like Expo

#632 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

It's just games, vendors, and the flea market. No seminars.

If you want seminars, there are several at Pinstastic at the end of June in Sturbridge, MA.

#633 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

There used to be seminars in the old days of the Allentown show when it was at Market Square...but the new venue at the fairgrounds, which is so much nicer for lots of other reasons, is not conducive to seminars. It's so noisy and there's no side rooms anywhere to talk. I think I remember the Hiens trying seminars the first year or two at the new hall, but it didn't work out, and they decided to devote all the space to vendors and free play, which Pinfest still gets in abundance.

Sean

#634 6 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

There used to be seminars in the old days of the Allentown show when it was at Market Square...but the new venue at the fairgrounds, which is so much nicer for lots of other reasons, is not conducive to seminars. It's so noisy and there's no side rooms anywhere to talk. I think I remember the Hiens trying seminars the first year or two at the new hall, but it didn't work out, and they decided to devote all the space to vendors and free play, which Pinfest still gets in abundance.
Sean

Is it in the same hall as last year? I was thinking for some reason it got moved

#635 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Is it in the same hall as last year? I was thinking for some reason it got moved

The York / White Rose show was moved to a new building. Pinfest is still at the fairgrounds.

#636 6 years ago

I didn't notice the toothless wonder in the golf cart last year... Enjoying retirement, or did I miss him?

#637 6 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Will there be any speakers or seminars at Allentown? I seem to remember hearing about those in past years but didn't see anything on the web site.

There were a few seminars many years ago, when it was run by the Hein family and called the Pinball Wizards Convention. For 2018, Pintastic New England will have a very solid program of seminars on June 29th and 30th.
.................David Marston

#638 6 years ago

Do we know/have any confirmation on what newer games will be there? (I assume at distributor booths)

Guardians?
Iron Maiden?
TNA?
Pirates?
Houdini?
Alice Cooper?

#639 6 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I didn't notice the toothless wonder in the golf cart last year... Enjoying retirement, or did I miss him?

He was replaced with a uniformed Woman who was looking for her opportunity to taze somebody.

#640 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Do we know/have any confirmation on what newer games will be there? (I assume at distributor booths)
Guardians?
Iron Maiden?
TNA?
Pirates?
Houdini?
Alice Cooper?

All of those games will be at Allentown.

#641 6 years ago
Quoted from dmarston:

There were a few seminars many years ago, when it was run by the Hein family and called the Pinball Wizards Convention. For 2018, Pintastic New England will have a very solid program of seminars on June 29th and 30th.

Dave any shot for an intro to board repair / how to best utilize a DMM seminar?

#642 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The York / White Rose show was moved to a new building. Pinfest is still at the fairgrounds.

Oh that’s right. Thank you...

#643 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yes. Pinfest has occupied the entire complex since 2015. The hall where the flea market is now used to be the entire show many years ago; all which goes to show much pinfest has grown.

#644 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

Yes. Pinfest has occupied the entire complex since 2015. The hall where the flea market is now used to be the entire show many years ago; all which goes to show much pinfest has grown.

It is amazing to see the size of this show now. I remember the first year when it was in the firehouse social hall with like 15 - 20 games and run by Brian Hein. I am glad someone ran with it once he was ready to turn over the reigns.

Chris

#645 6 years ago
#646 6 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

You should setup the linked fastbreaks I’m bringing you. They are a blast in a party.

#647 6 years ago

Anyone want to make a buck coming from Hagerstown MD area? I have a game at Coin Op Warehouse that needs to be picked up. If your in that area or passing by going to Allentown let me know!

-Jim

#648 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Dave any shot for an intro to board repair / how to best utilize a DMM seminar?

If someone wants to be the presenter for such a seminar, then we can do it. Potential presenters please PM me.

#649 6 years ago

Looking for a nice condition Cactus Jack. Thanks !

#650 6 years ago

Once again I will be accepting orders for my parts to be hand delivered at the show for no shipping charges. Time to save some serious $ if you plan to buy some of this stuff for the upcoming year.

So if you need any parts delivered to the show you have until April 29th to let me know.

I'll probably do a separate ad this coming weekend as a final reminder.

Here's my parts flyer and contact info:

PINBALL PARTS 2017 (resized).jpgPINBALL PARTS 2017 (resized).jpg

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown/page/13?hl=schnollms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.