000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 30.
#551 6 years ago

I'll be looking for a Junk Yard. Let me know if you have one you're willing to sell!

#552 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a Stern rolling Stones to sell let me know.

#553 6 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I'll be looking for a Junk Yard. Let me know if you have one you're willing to sell!

I will have a Junkyard.. email me at [email protected]....
Joe

#554 6 years ago

PinballSTAR will have our usual lineup of games from all the companies we sell for... Many in stock NIB, many for free play... Final line up will be determined closer to the show as I will see what I can get here of the newer reveals...

Jersey Jack Pinball - WOZ, Hobbit, DI, (2) POTC
American Pinball - Houdini
Chicago Gaming - MMR, AFMR, Remake #3 (?)
Spooky Pinball - TNA, ACNC (?)
Homepin - Thunderbirds (?)
VP Cabs - Wizard, Vertigo, Vortex

I am also preselling Invisiglass to have at the show - discounts for purchases over 3 sheets - email me for pricing and your needs. Will be delivered to show in a box safe for transit... I bring no extras - just what is pre-sold and pre-paid for.

ALSO - I plan on maybe bringing some games for sale from my personal collection - not sure which ones yet... Depending on booth space might only bring if pre-sold.

PINBALL :
* Flipper Pool pinball - 1960's - backglass animation - fully restored by the best there is for older games - Nick Raschilla, PA
* Grand Slam woodrail pinball - 1950's - fully restored by one of the best - Fabulous Fantasies, Herb Silvers, CA
* Rockola World Series pre-war pinball - 1935 - rare - fully restored by one of the best - Bill Heatherly, PA
* Junkyard pinball - 1990's

VINTAGE ARCADE / GAMEROOM PIECES :
* Chicago Coin Goalee - 1950's 2 player hockey arcade game - original beautiful wood cabinet
* Genco Gypsy Grandma Fortune Teller - rarer / more desirable pedestal model - 1950's - full restored.
* Pachinkio Slot Machine (Japanese)
* Paschislo Slot Machine (Japanese)
* (2) Diner Booths - used, could use a woodworker to restore to nicer condition
* Victor Topper gumball machine - fully restored
* Movie theater turnstile with base - black - fully restored
* Gamewell Fire Alarm Box
* Philco Predicta TV
* Scopitone Video Jukebox - needs restoration
* Wurlitzer 1250 Jukebox from 1940 - rare machine that plays both 45's and 33's - fully restored by the Regan brothers, PA

If interested in anything email Joe at [email protected]

#555 6 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

I will be at the show the whole time. I will be offering free use of my pub update cards for pinball 2000. I have newer versions than were produced for pc updates!
Revenge from mars!
Version 1.8 (requires ram update)
Version 1.6
Star Wars episode 1
Version 1.5
I have a couple old versions also.
Not sure why you would want to go backwards though.
I hope to have my spare fully populated rfm playfied and spare start button for sale. I plan to display it in my game. If you buy it, I can pop mine in for others to play!

What is in 1.8 version? How much extra RAM do you need?

#556 6 years ago

Room is booked at the Ramada, one month to go!

#557 6 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Room is booked at the Ramada, one month to go!

Are you bringing a game to the party room?

#558 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

What is in 1.8 version? How much extra RAM do you need?

From what I read the final versions made by Williams were only compiled in pub card version. I am hoping to get my machine back together and update this weekend. I bought these from Germany recently. Need to double the existing ram to use it. Otherwise 1.6 or 1.7 with network support. I don’t have 1.7! The awesome thing is that only one of my 2 playfields will be for sale. If it sells, I will put my pf in and it will still be available to play until the very end of the show.
Edit: my Star Wars version is higher than an existing downloadable from pps also ?
I paid up for these and am willing to share if you share your game for a day of free play!

#560 6 years ago

Hi all. I have four sheets of new wide invisiglass still in sealed boxes that I don’t have a use for. I can bring Friday to Allentown or you can pick up ASAP in Randolph, NJ. Looking for $250 a sheet. Can do better if you buy a set of two and even better if you take all four and come pick up in Randolph. Message me if you are interested. It’s the newer small logo glass where the logo is completely covered by the lockdown bar.

#561 6 years ago

We will be at Allentown again this year. We have upgraded all of our displays, and we got a tremendous amount of positive feedback on our displays in Texas. We are also upgrading our displays from Texas.

A few things for Allentown:
1. We have finished lighted speaker panels for Funhouse, Star Trek The Next Generation and Indiana Jones (non jack pot).
2. We had a huge amount on interest in our magnetic lighted hinge covers at Texas. We are trying to get a selection ready to sell at Allentown. If they are not ready to sell, we will have many on display. They are $99.99 for the pair, everything needed to install, they install in under 10 minutes, no tools required. It will probably be months before we can do Bally/Williams trademarked games, but we will have game themed silhouettes for those games.
3. Should have a prototype of our first Stern lighted speaker panel, it will be the metal speaker panel on Metallica. If all goes well, we plan on having a good selection on Stern lighted speaker panels for both metal and wood panels in about 90 days.
4. Finally have a very good looking purple plasma pop bumper, should have some of those ready and a supply of plasma pop bumpers. We are still filling orders from Texas.

Dan

0309181530a_resized (resized).jpg0309181530a_resized (resized).jpg

0309181538_resized (resized).jpg0309181538_resized (resized).jpg

0309181539a_resized (resized).jpg0309181539a_resized (resized).jpg

0309181558_resized (resized).jpg0309181558_resized (resized).jpg

0305181847 (resized).jpg0305181847 (resized).jpg

0317180958e (resized).jpg0317180958e (resized).jpg

0317180959 (resized).jpg0317180959 (resized).jpg

#562 6 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

I will be at the show the whole time. I will be offering free use of my pub update cards for pinball 2000. I have newer versions than were produced for pc updates!
Revenge from mars!
Version 1.8 (requires ram update)
Version 1.6
Star Wars episode 1
Version 1.5
I have a couple old versions also.
Not sure why you would want to go backwards though.
I hope to have my spare fully populated rfm playfied and spare start button for sale. I plan to display it in my game. If you buy it, I can pop mine in for others to play!

Any idea how to get these files extracted for NuCore setups?

#563 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Are you bringing a game to the party room?

Probably could, any requests? My games are listed in the profile.

#564 6 years ago

Ivan1496 How many free play games are Registered to far?

#565 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

ivan1496 How many free play games are Registered to far?

Not sure at the moment. I got a report last week that there were 52. A bunch have come in since. I'd say about 75 is the current count. The lion's share come in the last few weeks. This is how it has always been and this year seems no different. We may be a a little up from last year this time. I guess I'll check with Mr. Irving and see.

#566 6 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Not sure at the moment. I got a report last week that there were 52. A bunch have come in since. I'd say about 75 is the current count. The lion's share come in the last few weeks. This is how it has always been and this year seems no different. We may be a a little up from last year this time. I guess I'll check with Mr. Irving and see.

I never register what I'm bringing until about 2 or 3 weeks away from the show. This way what I register is accurate and makes it to the show.

#567 6 years ago

This years shirt design is up on our home page. You may have to refresh to see it. Many thanks to Rage Tilt Pinball for their work. They will also be with us this year.

Ivan

#568 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

That's pretty much the same place you were last year, right? Seemed like a good spot if you ask me
Chris

Yea - I really liked being in that spot last year. I saw cougtv 's offer on Pinball 2000 updates - I've been trying to convince myself to bring SWE1 again this year for charity play and that likely will push me over the edge for it.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my new Skee Score replacement board set!

#569 6 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

This years shirt design is up on our home page. You may have to refresh to see it. Many thanks to Rage Tilt Pinball for their work. They will also be with us this year.
Ivan

Ivan put the link in your posts man!

#570 6 years ago

i can bring SWDE for sale if interest...see my detailed ad in market section

thanks

67A6A3FB-566D-4C59-ABA5-A984AA91FBF6 (resized).jpeg67A6A3FB-566D-4C59-ABA5-A984AA91FBF6 (resized).jpeg

595FEB3F-0297-4672-8DE4-EDCE6AB50950 (resized).jpeg595FEB3F-0297-4672-8DE4-EDCE6AB50950 (resized).jpeg

31C3973F-3FA4-4438-A9F8-21C29F13A787 (resized).jpeg31C3973F-3FA4-4438-A9F8-21C29F13A787 (resized).jpeg

539D25C0-4C75-4EC4-BD19-B4F82896B97A (resized).jpeg539D25C0-4C75-4EC4-BD19-B4F82896B97A (resized).jpeg

#571 6 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Ivan

Rage Tilt apparel is so dope.

C467D58F-95E7-4482-9C5B-CE22FB74EFE0 (resized).jpegC467D58F-95E7-4482-9C5B-CE22FB74EFE0 (resized).jpeg

#572 6 years ago

Sorcerer!

#573 6 years ago

We have an office about an hour away in Bridgewater, NJ. Considering making a work + fun trip. Any suggestions on what hotel to book this late in the game?

#574 6 years ago
Quoted from wilsonza:

Any suggestions on what hotel to book this late in the game?

Everybody seems to like Comfort Suites LOL

srs some people experienced a CF with Comfort Suites last year. I stayed there last year and didn't have any problems. I'm staying there again this year.

#575 6 years ago
Quoted from wilsonza:

We have an office about an hour away in Bridgewater, NJ. Considering making a work + fun trip. Any suggestions on what hotel to book this late in the game?

My guess is The Wingate as best value for your money. Comfort Suites was mixed reviews by Pinsiders on the 2017 Thread. I stayed there 6 years in a row but for 2018 I tried a new spot. Quick check on Hotels.com says Comfort Suites is available and not much else as of 4/4/18. Wingate has a few rooms left but only 1 King sized bed

#576 6 years ago

We are officially ONE MONTH from pinfest! Looking more forward to it each day. Time is flying by faster than ever before. Let's get as many spaces and free play pins Registered as possible.

#577 6 years ago
Quoted from wilsonza:

There is an after party with pins and beer (byob) at the Ramada, after Pinfest closes Friday night at 9pm. Use the “find in this topic” feature to search for Ramada. I stayed at the Wingate last year and it was a nice hotel.

#578 6 years ago

Thank goodness we are back to the hotel talk!

#579 6 years ago

Only 29 sleeps 'til Pinfest!

000-pinskys3 (resized).jpg000-pinskys3 (resized).jpg

#580 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thank goodness we are back to the hotel talk!

Just can’t get enough hotel talk!
What was the hotel that had the hookers hopscotching room to room all night long?

#581 6 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

What was the hotel that had the hookers hopscotching room to room all night long?

Hookers and Beer and Pinball can’t beat that with a stick !

#582 6 years ago

I have an empty BOP I can bring if sold before the show. The main cabinet decals have been stripped off and cabinet sanded. The head decals are still present.

#583 6 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

#584 6 years ago

Can't get enough of that hotel talk...........

2d19b057-44ff-4233-bbd0-7d3ee4e2863c_1.f84a0c28617ad098f6af5244961c8442 (resized).jpeg2d19b057-44ff-4233-bbd0-7d3ee4e2863c_1.f84a0c28617ad098f6af5244961c8442 (resized).jpeg

#585 6 years ago

Booked the Ramada, bringing World Cup '94 for the party room.

There were 4 more rooms available for 5/4 when I called.

#586 6 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

Awesome! Can't wait to play some $1 games on that!

#587 6 years ago

Hi All... Outside Edge will be in the house WITH Hardtops... hope to see you all there!

We will have:
Space Shuttle (both versions)
Taxi (both girls)
Comet
Pharaoh
Evel K.
Black Knight
Future Spa
Frontier
Wizard
... and MAYBE Firepower

Please refrain from PMs asking "what's next" and "Are you gonna do this or that title". We will announce as we go... promise! Many more to come.

Thanks All!

#588 6 years ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

Hi All... Outside Edge will be in the house WITH Hardtops... hope to see you all there!
We will have:
Space Shuttle (both versions)
Taxi (both girls)
Comet
Pharaoh
Evel K.
Black Knight
Future Spa
Frontier
Wizard
... and MAYBE Firepower
Please refrain from PMs asking "what's next" and "Are you gonna do this or that title". We will announce as we go... promise! Many more to come.
Thanks All!

Any special show pricing?

#589 6 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

2 rooms left at the Ramada party hotel

#590 6 years ago

I'm not staying at the Ramada cuz I have too many Marriott points but definitely looking forward to the after party and will be bringing some beers along with me for sure!

#591 6 years ago

What's the current party room game list?

#592 6 years ago

Maybe those in charge of the ramada party should make a thread or separate google docs spreadsheet for that. Just my suggestion.

#593 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

What's the current party room game list?

Don’t forget to add RAMADA HOTEL to your post. Hotel Talk is instantly thumbed up on here. We’re a mere 4 weeks away ... I’m stoked!

#594 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

2 rooms left at the Ramada party hotel

Whitehall/Allentown?

#595 6 years ago

So...are the high class hookers at the Renaissance? BBB in the lobby I heard....

For anyone who's stayed there, park in the garage then walk outside to main entrance? Or park and figure the way in through the maze I've read about?

#596 6 years ago

Looking for a Freddy if is bringing one

#597 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Whitehall/Allentown?

That's the one. Call them up and ask for the "Pinfest Pinball Show" rate.

#598 6 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

That's the one. Call them up and ask for the "Pinfest Pinball Show" rate.

Thanks. Got a room.

#599 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Thanks. Got a room.

Taylor, do you plan on bringing a game to the after party?

#600 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Taylor, do you plan on bringing a game to the after party?

I’m hoping to. Will send a PM.

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown/page/12?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.