000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 30.
#501 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I offered to drive one down from Spooky and leave it with you (I have a full van on the way back but space on the way there). LMK

...another reason I think Hilton is awesome

#502 6 years ago

Anyone need any INVISIGLASS ?

Once again I will be taking pre-orders - I will have it boxed and bring it to the show. Discounts for orders of 3 or more. Standard and Wide. Must be prepaid and ordered before show - I do not bring any extra.

Please email [email protected] what you need and I will price it up for you. Do not post here or PM on Pinside as I don't see those as quickly as I would an email.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#503 6 years ago

What is the pinfest hotel rate for Comfort Inn?

#504 6 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I just talked with them this week. The rate they are offering is 119.00. We are trying to update our site but are having some issues with their link. It should be worked out early next week. Anyone who may have booked with them will probably get their rate adjusted.

Ivan

#505 6 years ago

There is a $79 rate at the Ramada and there will be pinball machines set up there after Pinfest closes Friday night.

#506 6 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

I just talked with them this week. The rate they are offering is 119.00. We are trying to update our site but are having some issues with their link. It should be worked out early next week. Anyone who may have booked with them will probably get their rate adjusted.
Ivan

Comfort Inn as in the one is fogelsville or the comfort suites.

#507 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

Comfort Inn as in the one is fogelsville or the comfort suites.

I assume he meant Comfort Suites since thats what we have on our lodging page. Don't know anything about Comfort Inn.

#508 6 years ago

Yes! Hotel talk!

#509 6 years ago

Anybody bringing a Chicago Coin stand up world series pitch and bat. Would love to play one and possibly bring one home.

#510 6 years ago

Playfield Protectors sale..same as last year. Shave shipped and some addition bucks.

Details
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-protectors-pinfest-2018-promo-%E2%80%93-free-shipping-and-discount

#511 6 years ago

My pal Kyle and I will be bringing this Solar City retheme called "Speed City" based on our local record store. Please give it a try at the show and let us know what you think. (For what it's worth, he did all the cosmetics. I just make it function properly.)

IMG_20180326_220134 (resized).jpgIMG_20180326_220134 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180326_220205 (resized).jpgIMG_20180326_220205 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180326_220404 (resized).jpgIMG_20180326_220404 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180326_220433 (resized).jpgIMG_20180326_220433 (resized).jpg
backglass-measured.final-low (1) (resized).pngbackglass-measured.final-low (1) (resized).png

And for comparison, here's how it started out:

IMG_9827 (resized).jpgIMG_9827 (resized).jpg
IMG_9828 (resized).jpgIMG_9828 (resized).jpg

#512 6 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

My pal Kyle and I will be bringing this Solar City retheme called "Speed City". Please give it a try at the show and let us know what you think. (For what it's worth, he did all the cosmetics. I just make it function properly.)

That is awesome I am so excited to see this and play it at the show. For all of us that hope to do a re-theme one day this is very inspiring. Thanks Again for giving the heads up! You Canadian guys that come down for the show are some of my favorites to run into. I always see you speaking french and drinking beer in the parking lot. You are the MOST courteous and welcoming when I come up to say hi and shake your hand! Does anyone else agree?!?!

#513 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

That is awesome I am so excited to see this and play it at the show. For all of us that hope to do a re-theme one day this is very inspiring. Thanks Again for giving the heads up! You Canadian guys that come down for the show are some of my favorites to run into. I always see you speaking french and drinking beer in the parking lot. You are the MOST courteous and welcoming when I come up to say high and shake your hand! Does anyone else agree?!?!

Hey thanks! That's great to hear.

#514 6 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

My pal Kyle and I will be bringing this Solar City retheme called "Speed City" based on our local record store. Please give it a try at the show and let us know what you think.

Looks great!

Is there any art on the pop bumper caps? Hard to tell from lighting. If they don't, why not some 45rpm-inspired artwork atop them? Black outer body with a paper label bumper cap.

#515 6 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

My pal Kyle and I will be bringing this Solar City retheme called "Speed City" based on our local record store. Please give it a try at the show and let us know what you think. (For what it's worth, he did all the cosmetics. I just make it function properly.)

And for comparison, here's how it started out:

Great work guys! Is that you and Mike on the top left plastic? I see Julie there too. Any other local "celebrities"?

I don't know if devil horns are appropriate for a punk theme though

#516 6 years ago

Speed City looks very cool and well done. I'll be sure to play it.

#517 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Great work guys! Is that you and Mike on the top left plastic? I see Julie there too. Any other local "celebrities"?
I don't know if devil horns are appropriate for a punk theme though

Milkman makes an appearance too!

#518 6 years ago

Is that Speedythepunk on bg?

#519 6 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

Is that Speedythepunk on bg?

Speedy is on the top left playfield plastic. Beside some other loser...

#520 6 years ago

Looking for a nice and working 1971 Gottlieb Astro at a resonable price. I have a Gottlieb snow derby (major project) and Bally Sea Ray (needs a little bit of typical fixing and cleaning but works and plays). We still have that 1949 Gottlieb Basketball wood rail too. PM me if ur interested in working out a trade deal for these game(s) and an Astro or nice wedgehead(s). I hope to bring at least 2/3 of them to the show depending of vehicle space. We'll be there on Friday. Booth 14 in the flea market.

#521 6 years ago

Odd request: anyone have a playfield box they’re willing to trade for ? I need to possibly ship a PF to Texas

#522 6 years ago

Looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle Back glass...translite...print...whatever .

#523 6 years ago

So friggin cool to see the whole game. Really nice job. I can't wait to play it! See you at the show.

#524 6 years ago

If your on Facebook, be sure to join the Pinfest Fan Group! Looking to see pictures of years past as well as this years fun!!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/654968681269208

#525 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Odd request: anyone have a playfield box they’re willing to trade for ? I need to possibly ship a PF to Texas

I have a CPR and a Mirco box, will bring them.
Flea Market space 21.

#526 6 years ago

The vendors coming to the show page has been updated as well as the Vendor floor plan. Please remember to refresh your page. We have a bunch of new vendors this year. Those with websites have been linked.

There are a few spots still available if anyone is looking for a vendor spot.

Ivan

#527 6 years ago

What happened to Starship Fantasy???

#528 6 years ago

What happened to Starship Fantasy???

The problem is that there is nothing for them to goto before or after this show. They basically have to come all the way over here and then back home. Its an travel expense issue.

#529 6 years ago
Quoted from Teknotoyz:

I have a CPR and a Mirco box, will bring them.
Flea Market space 21.

Yes please bring. I was in spot #20 last year, not sure what spot Ivan will have me in. PM sent

#530 6 years ago

First State Flippers will be there!

#531 6 years ago

Will there be any vendors selling colorDMD's at the show?

#532 6 years ago

Interestingly, we're driving past Allentown right now on route to pickup my Volley.

#533 6 years ago

Glad to have added this beautiful, chromey, mint Gottlieb Volley to the basement collection.

IMG_9823 (resized).JPGIMG_9823 (resized).JPG

IMG_9824 (resized).JPGIMG_9824 (resized).JPG

#534 6 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

The vendors coming to the show page has been updated as well as the Vendor floor plan. Please remember to refresh your page. We have a bunch of new vendors this year. Those with websites have been linked.
There are a few spots still available if anyone is looking for a vendor spot.

Space 66 - right next to free play! Awesome!!!! Thanks, Ivan!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets or for my new Skee Score board set

#535 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Space 66 - right next to free play! Awesome!!!! Thanks, Ivan!
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets or for my new Skee Score board set

That's pretty much the same place you were last year, right? Seemed like a good spot if you ask me

Chris

#536 6 years ago

I can deliver my World Cup Soccer 94 to Allentown if I have a deposit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-44#post-4313213

#537 6 years ago

I am going to try and get to Pinfest this year. It will be my first time there and first pinball show. I was wondering... are the machines in the flea market usually projects or working machines? What would be the chance of finding a good players EK there? Thanks

#538 6 years ago
Quoted from eagle18:

What would be the chance of finding a good players EK there?

Depends on if I see it first

#539 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Depends on if I see it first

Game on.

#540 6 years ago

Looking for complete project dixieland six card bingo.

#541 6 years ago

Anyone bringing any video games up to Pinfest? Looking for a williams defender or a stargate if anyone is bringing anything along

#542 6 years ago
Quoted from eagle18:

I am going to try and get to Pinfest this year. It will be my first time there and first pinball show. I was wondering... are the machines in the flea market usually projects or working machines? What would be the chance of finding a good players EK there? Thanks

All types... from piles of pieces to full working stuff. Most of the stuff in free play area is usually for sale too

#543 6 years ago

I wouldn’t mind taking back a decent shape 2-player (fighting game era) cab. Non-Working preferable

#544 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

All types... from piles of pieces to full working stuff. Most of the stuff in free play area is usually for sale too

Thanks for the reply.

#545 6 years ago

I will be bringing a Bally Knockout for sale or trade.

#546 6 years ago

Would like a track and field arcade game. Anyone have a radical for sale? How about a bally skill roll? How bout a Slugfest?

#547 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Would like a track and field arcade game. Anyone have a radical for sale? How about a bally skill roll? How bout a Slugfest?

I do, pm me if you want to talk, I'm flexible.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-radical#post-4314517

#548 6 years ago

I will be at the show the whole time. I will be offering free use of my pub update cards for pinball 2000. I have newer versions than were produced for pc updates!
Revenge from mars!
Version 1.8 (requires ram update)
Version 1.6
Star Wars episode 1
Version 1.5
I have a couple old versions also.
Not sure why you would want to go backwards though.
I hope to have my spare fully populated rfm playfied and spare start button for sale. I plan to display it in my game. If you buy it, I can pop mine in for others to play!

#549 6 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

I will be at the show the whole time. I will be offering free use of my pub update cards for pinball 2000. I have newer versions than were produced for pc updates!

This is awesome! I love people willing to do this kind of thing. I just sold my RFM or I would take you up on this.

#550 6 years ago

MM for sale/trade. can bring to allentown thursday or friday.

Machine - For Trade
Medieval Madness Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Real nice, original MM: Comet LED's (including flashers), SuperBand rubbers (not just flippers), Cliffys, PinBlades, plastic protectors, Pinnovators sub-out board/headphone jack, M...”
2018-03-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1670 times

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown/page/11?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.