000-pinskys60 (resized).jpg
IMG_1133 (resized).JPG
IMG_1934 (resized).PNG
Met Granny (resized).jpg
greenhornet10 (resized).jpg
20180508_132738 (resized).jpg
20180508_131221 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 30.
#451 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Heh, I didn't realize that was you posting. Found it odd someone else was looking for a Big Hurt within a week.

I too am looking for a Big Hurt!

#452 6 years ago

I'll be bringing this weird pink dude.
It'll be in the free play area (for Friday at least)

20180310_170553 (resized).jpg20180310_170553 (resized).jpg

#453 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

That's an interesting looking game!

#454 6 years ago

What the hell IS it??....and is it for sale?

#455 6 years ago

Bao! That's Interflip's Dragon, nice! And yeah: for sale?

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from PinZombie:

Bao! That's Interflip's Dragon, nice! And yeah: for sale?

Yes, I'll throw a price on it at the show.
Just want to make sure it makes the free play floor on Friday.

It's a beautiful example. Only 12.5K plays! Most of my EMs are over 100K plays

#457 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm VERY excited to finally get to play one!

#458 6 years ago

Anyone up for tilted Kilts Thursday or Friday ?

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Do you know if they have an outside seating area? I'm a cigar smoker.

#460 6 years ago

It looks like I'll likely be bringing a very nice Stern STARS in addition to the Interflip Dragon. It'll be for sale also.
Dragon may end up in the tournament... will have wait and see when I meet up with the organizers on site.

I'll post some shots of the Stars tomorrow.

#461 6 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I had no
Idea but I did call & found out ! Yes they have outdoor seating in warmer months

#462 6 years ago

Updated list of machines I can bring. Limited space in the van.

Buckaroo
Quick Draw
Ice Revue
Abra Ca Dabra

Sold
Atlantis, so that needs a spot in the van.

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I think they do have an outside seating area.

#464 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I think they do have an outside seating area.

But do the HOTELS have outdoor seating areas?

#465 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

The bar attached to The Comfort Suites , LINKS, does have a patio with tables. I’ve rolled in late and peeked inside at some trashed folks doing Karaoke. The outside people were even more trashed . That is a 5 Star rating for me.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g30029-d4763438-Reviews-Linx_Resturant_Pub-Allentown_Pennsylvania.html

#466 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Buckaroo
Quick Draw
Ice Revue
Abra Ca Dabra
Sold

Rats, Atlantis would be one of the few games I'd be willing to bring home this year

#468 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Buckaroo
Quick Draw
Ice Revue
Abra Ca Dabra
Sold

Are you selling these? Abra Ca Dabra price?

#469 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Love the tilted kilt. If we get to the show on Thursday than we'll definitely go there.

#470 6 years ago

another update

Atlantis sold, but needs a spot
Abra Ca Dabra spoken for

I’m trying to have 2 machines in free play for Friday and Saturday.

Quick Draw
Ice Revue
Buckaroo (maybe)
Big Shot

And working on an El Dorado with a Wade playfield swap. Not sure if I’ll have it finished by then.

Quoted from Slogan1111:

Are you selling these? Abra Ca Dabra price?

Yes I’ll be selling these titles, but still plan on having 2 in free play to support the show

#471 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I know that the Ramada has a covered gazebo outside the front door. I don't recall there being any seating inside of it but at least you'll be covered if it rains. I can't speak to any other local hotels.

#472 6 years ago

Most hotels usually have some sort of patio with chairs

#473 6 years ago

Reserved an old school BNB for the trip.

#474 6 years ago

Still looking for a Star Wars Pro by show time. Let me know if you have one or know of any leads.

#475 6 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Still looking for a Star Wars Pro by show time. Let me know if you have one or know of any leads.

Cointaker will have them new I would think or are you looking for used lower price

#476 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Cointaker will have them new I would think or are you looking for used lower price

Trying to find a used one if possible.

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Ask Cointaker if they will have any floor sample deals. Maybe 500 plays on a NIB game and save some $.

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Ask Cointaker if they will have any floor sample deals. Maybe 500 plays on a NIB game and save some $.

Oh nice. OK thanks.

#479 6 years ago

Does anyone at the show do boardwork while-u-wait? I have a couple of boards that need the GI header pins removed & new ones installed, might as well bring to the show rather than send out.

#480 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Does anyone at the show do boardwork while-u-wait? I have a couple of boards that need the GI header pins removed & new ones installed, might as well bring to the show rather than send out.

If Borygard is there that would be a simple repair for him - if he has some down time give him a shout.

#481 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I've attended the last 2 years and there hasn't been anyone there performing board work.

#482 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Does anyone at the show do boardwork while-u-wait?

Unfortunately, no. However, if you go to Pintastic in Sturbridge, MA in June/July, there is usually a repair booth there.

Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

If borygard is there that would be a simple repair for him - if he has some down time give him a shout.

I don't think he attends any of the northeast shows.

#483 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I've attended the last 2 years and there hasn't been anyone there performing board work.

There isn't a booth or anything but 2 years ago I had board work done by a certain gentleman whom offered up his services once I posted I needed help in one of these threads....I even offered him moolah and he declined it. They are out there....maybe someone will PM him to lend a hand.

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

If you bring the boards and the new pins I'm sure there are plenty of people there that could do it for you.

If no one else I can do it. I'm not quite as neat as the pros but I've done it for many of mine without problems

#485 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Well, not advertised board work.

#486 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

If you bring the boards and the new pins I'm sure there are plenty of people there that could do it for you.
If no one else I can do it. I'm not quite as neat as the pros but I've done it for many of mine without problems

I have all the parts, so if any board-workers see this and can tackle it at the show, please shoot me a PM. If not, I'll PM you before the show, zacaj.

#487 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Unfortunately, no. However, if you go to Pintastic in Sturbridge, MA in June/July, there is usually a repair booth there.

I don't think he attends any of the northeast shows.

I've done board work for people at the Allentown show. FREE plus cost of parts, and maybe a beer.

#488 6 years ago

Does anyone have a Joust they would consider bringing to sell/trade, any condition?? I have a great lineup of games I can trade and/or pay a good cash price. Not pictured are Robocop, BTTF & Data East Time Machine.

20180310_113658 (resized).jpg20180310_113658 (resized).jpg

#489 6 years ago

Damn Jake that's a nice lineup/room! You just showed me that I'm missing a bar at the end of my lineup.

#490 6 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Damn Jake that's a nice lineup/room! You just showed me that I'm missing a bar at the end of my lineup.

Thanks, you have a good lineup as well! I'm glad my wife decided she wanted a larger house before I got into this hobby.

#491 6 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Thanks, you have a good lineup as well! I'm glad my wife decided she wanted a larger house before I got into this hobby.

Very nice. Just don't tell her what your collection's worth or she may make use of the icebox.

#492 6 years ago

I might bring a Chicago Cubs pinball if I don't sell it before the show.

20180318_112523 (resized).jpg20180318_112523 (resized).jpg

#493 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I might bring a Chicago Cubs pinball if I don't sell it before the show.

Skyemont Pinsider Joe404 is looking for a Chicago Cubs pin.

#494 6 years ago

PinballSTAR - Are you going to have any Alice Cooper games in your booth this year??

#495 6 years ago

So the show doesn't open until noon on Friday? I thought it started Friday morning last year.

#496 6 years ago

I've seen your basement Chris....if you can fit a bar at the end of your lineup I'm buying you your first keg for it!

Quoted from Crispin:

#497 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

So the show doesn't open until noon on Friday? I thought it started Friday morning last year.

Quoted from Ivan1496:

As for Friday start, the last two years I have opened earlier than posted. It was raining pretty hard. There has been a significant line to get in on Friday. I'm not about make people stand in the rain if I can help it. Be advised! If its raining early doesn't mean you should show up at 10am and expect this. The vendors must be given time to finish their setup. I generally ask around to make sure we are ready before I open the doors. Regardless of weather, If the line is excessive I may also decide to open earlier than posted in an effort to control flow. Its easier on my staff and a safety consideration.
Ivan

#498 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

if you can fit a bar at the end of your lineup I'm buying you your first keg for it!

Lol thanks Ed, one can dream...

#499 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

pinballstar - Are you going to have any Alice Cooper games in your booth this year??

Not sure yet, you know we always have lots and all the new stuff... we will do our best...

#500 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Not sure yet, you know we always have lots and all the new stuff... we will do our best...

I offered to drive one down from Spooky and leave it with you (I have a full van on the way back but space on the way there). LMK

There are 1,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown/page/10?hl=phillips88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.