1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#499 7 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Have stayed in the Comfort Suites and Holiday Inn that are next to each other, both good (Prefer Comfort as it's nicer) but both have been booked for a while. Try TripAdvisor to check out the others, I did, one was a sh#t hole from reviews, but forgot which one it was.
Probably would not advise anything close to the show after noticing the Gun Shot detection units mounted in the telephone poles nearby

#551 7 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Trying to decide what to bring to Allentown for sale. Only so much room! Anyone have any interest in the following:
Capcom Pinball Magic excellent condition- $4200
Bally All Star Deluxe Bowler excellent condition - 2800
Bally Target Zero em blacklite arcade game excellent condition - 800
Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard excellent condition - 2400
1935 Exhibit Supply Blue Streak crane machine working condition, cabinet solid original - 2400
Fish Tales works 100% fully LED'd - 3200
Thanks!

Mmmmmm pinball magic!

1 week later
#797 7 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

I second Tag Team. Not one you see often at shows.

Oooh...... I thought we were talking about the after party!

#1074 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is Waterworld worth a grand?

I think so

#1287 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Should we have a dedicated time/show Pinside meetup spot on Friday?

Let's do it Saturday...Boozlebob will be gone!

#1316 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The bartop jukebox has been sold. I'm going to try to get another one or two ready for the other people who expressed interest and will reply to those PMs.
Thanks.

How much is a bartop juke with the games installed?

#1363 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I should have the following at pinfest
Chicago Coin Blue Max - $350
Williams Satin Doll - $375
Gottlieb sure shot - $750
All work.

I like the Camaro retheme!

#1430 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

So being trapped indoors playing pinball with your friends for three days is a bad thing?

If your with bobbieboz it is.. .. he refused to wear deodorant

#1507 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

God's formula for the last two years: Rain+Wind=Allentown

You left out the pinball+fun part!

#1509 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I just hate being captive inside. For me, half of the fun is hanging out outside for a bit, going to the farmer's market without getting soaked, and Mark and Brent's epic Booze-B-Que under a tent in the flea market.
The show's still great, rain or shine, but it takes something away...for me, at least.

LOL. I completely agree.....Just trying to be optimistic!

#1595 6 years ago

Just went thru my stuff. I will be there Thursday thru Saturday and bringing:

Creature hologram. I would describe it as blue-green. Also have associated parts- mirror with motor, used playfield window and small hologram control board.

Used creature ramps
Used wh20 ramps
New take-off stern black siderails without button guards and backbox hinges. These came off Metallica day one to replace with custom rails.
Funhouse apron in nice shape.
16 opto control board brand new from Great Lakes modular. I bought this for scared stiff, but then learned that this wasn't the issue.Never used. These are currently out of stock.
Haier mini fridge with glass door
Pachislo slot machine with mini LCD screen, works like a tank, has been in my gameroom about 10 years.

IMG_20170502_114544669 (resized).jpgIMG_20170502_114544669 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170502_113733793 (resized).jpgIMG_20170502_113733793 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170502_113655086 (resized).jpgIMG_20170502_113655086 (resized).jpg

#1624 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

shacklersrevenge - Williams Jokerz I can bring to the show if prepaid, it works great with a nice playfield, the top display is dead. $900 firm. 1973 Gottlieb High Hand $500, 1969 Gottlieb Mibs $150. All pins can be brought to Allentown if prepaid. Haunted House Project: Complete game, works and plays, good displays/ board set, broken plastics, playfield wear, and some flaking to the backglass $1000. Gorgar: pretty nice playfield, looks like someone did some clearing to it, average backglass, not working, boards all there, solid cabinet $500. Bally Mr & Mrs Pacman $800
b0bgagn0n - I have a nice SS Night Rider for sale. NOS playfield, mint backglass and above average cabinet.
scooter8416 - bringing a 1977 Gottlieb Team One for free play and for sale
apic7917 - I have 2 JVL Vortex Megatouch games I can bring if anyone wants one(or both).
Shredso - I'm on the fence about going. I have a really nice Star Trek:TNG I was thinking of bringing.$5100, PM me for more details. If I took a deposit on it, that would solidify my decision to go.
mamemaster - Hey Pinsiders- I have a Funhouse up for trade-- I would consider taking it to Allentown- for the right trade- worked out in advance.
bigd1979 - If i still have my walking dead premium, ill bring it for free play and sale more than likely.
woody76 - I also have a heavily modded Star Trek Premium I would like to sell or trade if anyone is interested. I can bring a Eight Ball Deluxe 1st edition if deal worked out in advance. $2300
ibuypinballs - I will have a Hurricane at Allentown in the inside flea market. LAH: Working machine, nic. EM'S: Gottlieb Baseball, Gottlieb Buccaneer. Bally Freedom (em), Williams Argosy, Williams Pat Hand
spiroagnew - Bringing my Gottlieb 2001 for free play (and hopefully sale).
1974DeltaQueen - Fellow collector will be bringing his North Star, it will be for sale in the free play area.
Ranhorton - considering bringing either my 1980 Gottlieb Counterforce or my Theatre of Magic. PM with any questions.
jake35 - I have a Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure in near mint shape and a Jurassic Park $2600, that is a great players example if anyone's interested. Also DE Star Wars $3800
Pinphila - May be bringing the following: Funhouse $3200, Black Knight $1950, Indy 500, IJ. Also NIB Pabst Can Crusher - $5400. Buccanneer $800, HUO POTC - $5100. World Cup Soccer 94 working proect $1750
cdnpinballer - I have a very rare Gottlieb Challenger I could bring for trade if a deal is made in advance.
hoby1 - I have a perfect HUO The Simpons Pinball Party. Looks like it just came out of the box. Perfect in every way, Nicest one you will come across
$5600
PAIDGE - Can bring a MMRLE if the deal is done before the show.
arcaderehab - I have a Jumping Jack for sale I can bring to the show on Friday. Looking to sell or trade into an early Bally or Williams solid state game or classic video arcade game.
eabundy - I likely will have a Funhouse and Demolition Man there FULLY restored. Operation Thunder, Big Guns, Maverick, Police Force, Nascar, Terminator 2
phillymadison - My Banzai Run is for sale and could be brought to the show if anyone is interested $4999 OBO
rcbrown316 - Addams Family can bring if pre-sold $5300
HemiOrange09 - I am planning on having all of these MI Pinball Refinery Editions to play and FOR SALE at the show if everything goes as planned. NEW Aerosmith Pro (#1), HUO Spiderman Vault Edition (#1), NEW The Walking Dead Premium (#17?), New Metallica Pro (#31), HUO Ghostbusters Pro (#1), and maybe a HUO Star Trek Premium
27dnast - Tentative plan to be in Allentown on Friday only, have Walking Dead Premium for Sale/Trade - $6700 OBO
Fverdon - Can bring to Allentown the nicest HUO IJ4, contact me if you are interested. Can provide picture on demand to serious inquirer. Price around 7K
hawknole - I have a 1951 United Cacade Shuffle Alley. I would bring it to Allentown for $200.
burningman - Kinda nice Old Chicago is in the marketplace and can be delivered to Allentown if a deal is done beforehand.
billpaterno - Need to sell my Genesis to make room. Lots of new parts. LEDs. 1250 OBO. Can bring to show.
hillbilly - Can deliver to pinfest. PM if interested Getaway with tons of mods, including mountain, police car, donut heaven, chome flippers all new plastics $2,800. Ghostbusters Pro with shaker and green slimer speaker inserts $4,600
sbmania - Trying to decide what to bring to Allentown for sale. Only so much room! Anyone have any interest in the following: Capcom Pinball Magic excellent condition- $4200, Bally All Star Deluxe Bowler excellent condition - $2800, Bally Target Zero em blacklite arcade game excellent condition - $800, Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard excellent condition - $2400, 1935 Exhibit Supply Blue Streak crane machine working condition, cabinet solid original - $2400, Fish Tales works 100% fully LED'd - $3200
Phbooms - Can bring along to the show if anybodys interested WWE LE $5600 OBO
DRDAVE - I can bring my restored JUMPING JACK to the show if prepaid prior to show, $2,200
kjm8888 - Unless it sells beforehand, I will be bringing my Wipe Out. Probably the nicest one on the planet! $2600
Turtle - At this point I will be bringing a Judge Dredd $2800 and Silverball Mania for free play and for sale.
Drano - Been debating on letting Centaur go. PM ME! Also have Frontier.
jkashani - Centaur: can bring Friday if paid in full prior.
billsfanmd - I can bring a huo Spiderman to trade for IJ4. Not sure which day I'll be there yet
80spit - So far, I am bringing 5 pins for sale/ freeplay, Capt Fantastic, Wizard, Gottlieb Bronco Williams Phoenix, and a Gottlieb Circus. I have a like new Ghostbusters Pro with mods, I could bring if presold $4800 firm. Also Mars God of War for sale $1350.
kovalski3 - I have a Gottlieb El Dorado that I can bring to Pinfest if pre sold. $1400
lllvjr - So far my list picking up the day before the show: World Cump Soccer 94, Indianapolis 500, South Park. Also, I can bring Huo gble and nib Smaug LE if there's a buyer at the show
foxct - I have a Bally Boomerang I could bring if there's any interest.
Phillips88 - Gottlieb Atlantis, for sale I could bring to Allentown. Also Egg Head
mtbpinball - Will be bringing these games to Allentown - Lord of the Rings great condition $5400 . Hurricane excellent condition- nicest one you'll see $2300, F14 Tomcat- great condition $1500, Data East Secret Service- nice condition $1500. And some project games- Harlem Globetrotters, Gottlieb Sing Along, maybe even a Seeburg G, project Magic City em nice Playfield and back glass cabinet needs to be redone $400.
TheRave - Thinking about bringing some games to sell. Would help if there was interest ahead of time: Terminator 2: Very nice overall condition, Old Chicago: playfield 10, backglass 10, cabinet 9, Flip Flop: playfield 10, backglass 10, cabinet 9, Nip it: playfield 8, backglass 8, cabinet 7
Robotoes - I have for sale. I can bring if pre-sold. Possibly open to trades: Bon Voyage - $1k, very nice shape, new legs/levelers, locks. Old Chicago - $800, new locks. Pit Stop - $600, new locks
locksmith - Probably bringing a sweet rollergames.Game looks and plays like new.Home use since 1992.No pre sales
megalo17 - Can possible bring (1): Gottlieb Tag Team, Judge Dredd, Black Rose
splitskull - For sale my F-14. 100% working. Pinscore displays. Has a few raised inserts on kill lights. Can deliver to Allentown Pinfest if prepaid. $1600 or trade+CASH for another Williams(prefer DMD):
zacaj - Can bring a Gulfstream if anyone is interested
Butch2099 - HUO TFLE Combo I can bring to the show if prepaid. Or I'm only about 15 minutes away. If you want to see/play in person $4400. AVLE Blue $5700 less than 100 plays. Hobbit Smaug SE Just over 200 plays $7500. Will have a Space Jam ready, shopped W/LED's $1950. POTC less than 100 plays $5600 Game is Stunning. Ghostbusters Premium $6600
Mark_in_PA - Selling a NIB Lord of the Rings. PM if interested
mdelorenzo - I'm thinking about offering my T2 and Fish Tales for a 2 for 1 trade if anyone has something.
cjpins - If anyone interested I can bring a shopped and led riverboat gambler 1800 and a Fire unshopped works 100 % for 1600 will knock off 150 on package deal.
Flipperfun - Changing up the gameroom theme a bit so my Diner is on the block! I can bring to the show on Friday if we have a deal done in advance.
Stashkid13 - I have a few games I would potentially sell at PinFest: Champagne Fire!, Spanish Eyes, El Dorado, Bally Lost World. PM ME
LBJ - I have The Hobbit LE & WOZECLE. Both are HUO. I'm looking to get 7500 for WOZ & 7800 for Hobbit.I'm unable to bring them to Pinfest as I've other commitments and don't have the space to bring them unfortunately. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks.
PinBackpacker - I'm looking to sell a couple of my machines and may be able to bring to Allentown if a deal is worked out in advance: HUO Hobbit LE $7400, Americas Most Haunted $6300 OBO, CFTBL (LEDs, ColorDMD, MikeD Mod, Creech topper, etc), HUO Ghostbuster Premium
exflexer - Potential list of games for sale: MMr, TAF, IJ, BOP, PZ, Elektra, DM, T2, Hobbit
stefallica - Hi , I have 3 pins that I can bring to Allentown if pre sold: Amazing Spiderman in gorgeous shape with NOS backglass and Pascal board, led from cointakers. Starship Troopers in very nice condition , super bright led from cointakers. Laser war in very nice condition , super bright led from cointakers.
CJD312 - Batman Forever up for sale/trade. Can bring to Allentown on Friday $2800 OBO
rockfantasyman - I have three games for sale: Gottlieb Sinbad , 650.00. Midway Mystery Score pitch n bat 900.00. Gottlieb Quick Draw 900.00 pm for info
Shredso - Still on the fence about going. I have a super nice Safe Cracker that if it was sold I'd make the trip $7000
Monster_Bash - Medusa Asking $2450. Anyone interested in a HUO Met LE? Under 1000 plays. Basically stock...looking for $7500, Can bring to Allentown with a small deposit
tomh52722 - I am bringing my Met Pro that I brought NIB in February to the show.
AttilaK - Guys, I have a few games I am planning to bring to the show: Maverick - $1850. Apollo 13 - $3500
jkashani - Tron Pro Will bring this to Allentown if paid before hand $6900
robotron - Varkon for sale $11,000 FIRM
PiNDoCToR - Most likely at this point, it looks like I will be bringing a Gottlieb World Challenge Soccer game for freeplay and sale. Also I have a project Space Odyssey listed at $350 that I can bring if pre-paid.
Ashwood486 - Any interest in this Gottlieb Title Fight, I'm bringing it to the show Thursday and Friday. Also have a count-down, Kings of Steel, and a Chicago Coin Hula Hula.
Lovef2k - Bringing a Bally Spy Hunter for free play and sell. It WILL be there for the duration. Also I will most likely bring my restored F2K to sell at my booth. Bringing a project meteor to sell $750
monkeybug - Just pulling out a Bally Dr Who to get it ready for the floor (and possibly for sale/trade) for this year.
PoMC - I'll have Wipeout in the freeplay area both days and it probably will be available for sale. Also have Baywatch for sale, $2600 if pre-sold
ryandimx - I'll be bringing Shadow for free play.
Shredso - Firepower for sale
knockerlover - Looking to sell/trade my fully restored and upgraded Monster Bash. I've had a few trade offers, but nothing final yet. I could bring this to Allentown if someone was interested. $12,000. Also have Royal Flush EM for sale.
HoneyBadger - Centigrade 37
superJackpot - Hurdy Gurdy for sale. Will ask my friend to bring it to the show if I have a buyer.
ReplayRyan - Police Force
Ivan1496 - NIB Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons available. Has the crate and legs. Can bring to the show if there is interest. $5400
Jiggly_Martian - Have a few games within 15 minutes of the show... may bring if presold. Space Jam, Lethal weapon 3, Junkyard sample, Funhouse sample project, Monday Night football, Terminator 2 (2), Water world, Popeye, Jurassic park, JACKBOT, Metallica premium road case (nib), Bad cats ( pending a friend's decision), Silver Slugger, Bally Silverball Mania $1150 OBO
shlockdoc - I have a midway Race-Way (em) the I can bring if a deal is done prior.
mjpinballs - I will be bringing a 1980 Black Knight for free play and for sale. Has all new boards, Glass is average, play field was touched up and clear coated. Nice game asking $2250
Jive - I can bring my Checkpoint to Allentown, if I can do a presale, thanks $1200!
frunch - I'm planning on bringing a nice players-condition Nine Ball to the free play area on Friday. It will be for sale!
WARLOCK - I can bring 1 or 2 pins for freeplay and for sale or possibly trade. Firepower II and Supersonic (Zac)
RampShot11 - Bringing a monopoly for free play and for sale if anyone is s interested. Will post some better pics later. $2800 obo.
Whridlsoncestood - Mostly restored Buck Rogers. Clearcoated playfield. All new topside parts, posts, drop targets, etc. NOS plastic set. Very clean cabinet. Ni-Wumpf MPU. Backglass is decent. Some flaking in the flesh tones on the girl. Will be in freeplay for $1300. Project Big Ben $150. Project checkpoint available again $850. Also will probably bring and sell my stern Dracula, Plays well, players conditions for sure and cosmetics have had a rough life.
MattG - Just picked up a Volcano today
cjpins - I have a decent eight ball deluxe le with a nice back glass trashed playfield and decent cabinet. It works with a an altek board hooked up to it. Acid damage on original CPU is not that bad And hasn't traveled into any of components on the board. The rest of the boards are complete and in nice condition. 500 without altek and 650 with it. I also have a nice playfield overlay for the game which I can throw in for $100 can bring everything to Pinterest on Friday
Toeckeder - Checking interest, can post better pics later: Grand Lizard $1800
Brypten - I will have a nice players condition X-Files going to Allentown $1800
wolftownjeff - Sonic, very nice Cherry Bell. I am thinking about bringing this for free play. It is for sale, $850.
gpa_joe - Gauging interest would anyone going to show be interested? HUO original owner TSPP.
Anidor - I will be bringing a nice Black Rose $2,450. Also selling a documented HUO Nascar that I've had for several years, Game is perfect $3,250.
wvpinball - I am planning on bringing a nice condition Monster Bash to the free play area. It will also be for sale $8950
rob6462 - I have a Data East Hook pinball for sale in the market. I will be going to Allentown on Friday and can bring it with me. Price is $1100 firm. Also have Firepower II $950 OBO
pinrayhji - I have a HUO Game of Thrones Pro - $4450 available from my basement - 10 minutes from Pinfest - from now through next Friday. PM me, or call 610-597-8747.
docquest - I'll have a Gottlieb Sheriff for sale/trade setup in the free play area.
fastford02 - Attila The Hun (Gameplan) $725, and Agents 777 (Gameplan) $725 for sale
the96stang - Whirlwind , klondike and t3 will be FS in free play Thursday afternoon through saturday. No holds. No prices.... yet. I can haul a nice TZ with me (not putting in freeplay) for 6k.
Hutt - I have a few games that i'm selling, possible delivery to Allentown Pinfest: Twilight Zone $7600, Attack From Mars $7600, AC/DC $8400, Stern NFL Jets $4800, Shadow $3800 (will include Clearcoated Playfield for $4500), Judge Dredd $2900, Demo Man $2400
Deerlakes6 - I can bring Top hand, Kings and queens, Slick chick, Farfalla & Austin Powers. If the price is right...Send me a message and make offer
uncle_jose - Someone interested on a Target Alpha that needs a couple of hours of work? PM me for details. I can haul it to Allentown if needed,
Pinwizkid - I have an outstanding condition Black Rose for sale that I would be willing to bring to Allentown with a deposit. Asking $3000
Jesterfunhouse - I think I am going to bring my Pitch and Bat EM Game to the show Williams "FastBall". PM me if interested at $475
04barb - I'm going to the show on Friday and can bring my games for sale: Dixieland Six card bingo: Everything works on all the games, Good condition $700, Lite a Line six card $600, Malibu Beach Bingo $1500, Hyperball $900,
bjsilverballs - Playa's Earthshaker en route. $1500 OBO

Holy Crap!

#1740 6 years ago

Don't forget to print a pinside lanyard tag with your avatar on it. A little dorky, yes, but it's cool to see who pisses you off every day or makes ya laugh on pinside. I only got punched twice last year!

#1751 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll hold him down.

LOL! I felt like it was too geeky at first, until I realized it's basically impossible to be cool at a pinball show anyway

#1754 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nope.
Yzfguy had an entire conversation with me two years ago and didn't realize it was me until I was back home, safely protected by my computer keyboard.

I was also completely loaded and barely knew my own name

#1764 6 years ago

Enroute!

IMG_20170504_123544832_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20170504_123544832_HDR (resized).jpg

#1780 6 years ago

Made it!

IMG_20170504_141322744_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20170504_141322744_HDR (resized).jpg

IMG_20170504_142047844 (resized).jpgIMG_20170504_142047844 (resized).jpg

#1791 6 years ago

OK.... Joe is dyslexic

IMG_20170504_153912041 (resized).jpgIMG_20170504_153912041 (resized).jpg

#1793 6 years ago

Omg burges!

IMG_20170504_154838433 (resized).jpgIMG_20170504_154838433 (resized).jpg

#1972 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That was my tech's Transit...LOL (see post 1274 way back on some page). He changed the decals around a little (because that's way more important than helping me get things ready for the show)...bastard. Thanks again Jeff for bringing Frank down...can't wait to rock that thing. I might even grab it out of the truck and set it up inside tomorrow. Let me know what you think of that Convolux once you throw it on MM.
Met a lot of cool Pinsiders today...including beelzeboob and yzfguy. What a friggin trip you guys are man. We need to party next time and get lit up...would be even more comical. Even ran into Crazy Levi and ended up doing a few shots of hardcore scotch with him...if you can f@#$in believe that. Back to battling his ass with my keyboard come Monday though.
Caught up with a bunch of you that I had already met previously...always good. For anybody coming tomorrow, swing by the Lights Out Pinball booth and say hi...or give me the finger, whichever you prefer.

It was nice meeting you too, man. We definitely took care of the getting lit up part. And Ted is coming in today so I don't think there will be any escaping the shots.
Still another whole day and night if fun left here. This show never disappoints and the Sands casino even decided to be kind to me this time around! What an awesome vibe. Everyone seemed to be having a great time (at least they these jack Daniels goggles).
Screw the rain. We make our own fun.
Got to hang with Gerry, who I think is the only maniac that scares me a little bit- what a good dude.
Skypilot is fun to hang out with, and can almost keep up with Mrs. Boob with the rumchata/fireball
Beelzeboob unfortunately came and is still a total tool If only he would catch on that we really only want to hang with Mrs. Boob!
The pingraffix tent is crazy. Sweet display of all the new cool stuff they are pumping out, and Joe and his family are genuine great peeps and a huge asset to this community.
Got some awesome Flipper Fidelity speakers for MET and ACDC, so in a way I can't wait to get home, but we still have a full day of fun ahead and my kids are having a blast too.
So far I totally have the warm fuzzies about this trip. But that could be because I haven't brushed my teeth.
So far I totally have the warm fuzzies about this trip

#2030 6 years ago

Best cookies of the show!

IMG_20170506_175754916 (resized).jpgIMG_20170506_175754916 (resized).jpg

#2180 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah. Blame yourself. You didn't say hi to me.

Or me! I didn't run into you either

#2189 6 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

I got a lot of comments on my badge.
I tried to be a forum "uniter".
Check it out. Custom neck band and everything.

I have to admit though that I didn't see very many other attendees with badges on. I saw a couple but not as many as I thought I would.

Worn with pride

IMG_20170503_172352448 (resized).jpgIMG_20170503_172352448 (resized).jpg

#2235 6 years ago
Quoted from mbott1701:

Yeah, me too, picked up a set myself.

Picked up two sets of Flipper Fidelity speakers. Michael is a good guy, straight shooter. I installed one set already and love them!

1 week later
#2419 6 years ago

Complete bullshit. I feel bad for everyone. I would never leave cash in my bag in a hotel room.

#2472 6 years ago

It is kinda funny that this thread became centered around one shitty hotel, when pinfest is located within minutes of many, many hotels. We could surely blacklist this one, stay at one of the many other nice ones, and move on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 75.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 12.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.