1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 7 years ago

Looking for,
1. A decent working Sonic Butterfly and or plastics .
2. Plastics for Sonic Cherry bell.
3. Plastics for Sonic Prospector plastics.

thx

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Made my hotel reservation, really looking forward to Pinfest! Comfort Inn Suites.

Booked my room for 3 nights this morning.
Great show.
Correct, pass on the pizza.
The food choices/quality are truly incredible.
Bring your large cooler.

3 weeks later
#171 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

No Mariner at this point but I am hoping to get into the "main warehouse load of machines" I am buying before the Allentown Show so there is always a chance! I know there isn't any in the first unit I am currently working on but I have not even seen the other unit yet.

Keep me in mind if you find any sonic games or parts. thx I will be at Allentown for sure.

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

John, thank you for your kind words. He actually passed away last weekend. He always enjoyed helping me pack the trailer before the shows. He is in a better place and now at peace. Pete

My deepest condolences.

3 weeks later
#353 7 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Since I usually don't go to these shows just to pick up a machine and leave (I can do that anytime), I prefer Saturday to Friday because I can spend the entire day there.
Once again I will be offering all my parts (plus a few extras this year) with no shipping charges to anyone who wants some.
My house is 3 miles from the Fairgrounds.

Love your stuff. What are your few extras?

1 month later
#813 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Two issues I have with rental trucks - first off those guys all seem to be getting crazy with there prices these days and secondly is loading ramp kills my knees. I have had bad knees for years (plus feet issues recently) and using a truck with loading ramp kills me. I just went down that path this past week moving 40 machines from the sellers place to mini storage down south & I still can't put weight on my left knee.
I hate driving 1000's of extra miles but at 62 years old and working alone my body just will not take moving 30 or 40 machines in a truck by myself these days. What I wouldn't give to be 40 again! My plan was 12 machines at a time with my van & trailer but now the van is dead so mini van with trailer is my only choice until I get van fixed. (Normally the van repair is something I would do myself but with time being so tight I'll have that towed to a shop Monday or Tuesday and pay the price this time just to get it done quickly). For now at least one trip will be 8 machines with the mini van.

You are the man!

#958 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Others have already chimed in on this, but I will just give my thoughts (as if anyone cares).
For me to get a game to the show, I need to get a buddy to come over and get it out of the basement. I can load it and take it to the show myself, but I still have to get it out of the basement first. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but I don't like to bother people to do this if I don't have to.
Anyway, I bring games to the show for 2 reasons (and not for the free admission). First of all, it supports the show. I have done this since the sho was run by Brian in the firehouse location. Secondly, I derive great pleasure in seeing people enjoy my pinball machines. That may be narcissistic but it's true. Seeing people enjoy a machine I brought to the show is why I do it. Maybe they get a chance to play somethign they wouldn't have ever seen otherwise. Maybe it was the only machine open to play. Who knows, but either way, it's a win.
I don't own the latest greatest machines. If I did, I would bring one. That's just me, but I get why people wouldn't want to.
I took a LOTR one year, and one of the fork switches broke early on. Was down all friday because no vendors had a replacement. Yes, stuff happens. I kind of like to see how well I did no my fixes and how they hold up. Last year Pinball Magic held up pretty well. Another year we took 4 of our machines for the System 11 row that Ivan had set up. It's all for the show.
So if you're there, stop by and say hello, play a few games on my machine, and enjoy the show!
Chris

See you at the show!

#1170 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

That would be me!

I think I saw your tag in Oakton months ago.
White SuV? 123/Hunter Mill Rd.

If so my folks, 84 yros old still live in Oakton.

#1333 6 years ago

Sonic, very nice Cherry Bell.
I am thinking about bringing this for free play.
It is for sale, $850.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 90.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolftownjeff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown?tu=wolftownjeff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.