1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#592 7 years ago

Anyone planning on bringing a Comet or Shadow to the show for sale? Also be interested in a Roller Disco. Thanks.

#661 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

We have some guys from Florida offering transport, which would be up and down the East Coast.
Ive seen some good deals, and pins on people want list pop up on the village.....
May be possible to get that with one of the guys up at Allentown...???
http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html?PHPSESSID=88725889bcefc15fa42f5c1d3a07c458
A Luci is up now......

If anyone is interested in sharing shipping costs back to the Toronto area, send me a PM. I can transport one machine in my SUV but in case I decide on buying a couple, be great if I could find someone that can transport a machine back for me and we split the costs. Thanks.

#781 7 years ago

Friend is looking for an Eight Ball backglass. If you happen to buy a machine on free play, you have to wait until Saturday night to pick it up? Thanks.

1 week later
#1108 6 years ago

I would love to bring a machine but have to pay 13% tax when I bring it back across the border I guess there is no way to avoid the taxes for us Canadians bringing machines through customs? At least we get a $800 Cdn exemption at the border after 48 hours. Better than nothing.

#1190 6 years ago

Looking for a decent Roller Disco. Thanks.

1 week later
#1514 6 years ago

Anybody bringing a wide body machine for sale? Thanks.

#1569 6 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

I will have a Circus and a Mars God of War both wide bodies in my lineup in Freeplay along with 5 other pins, all for sale

Thanks, never played these before. Looking forward to it. Hoping to find a Roller Disco but pretty rare these days.

#1650 6 years ago

Heading down Thursday afternoon from Buffalo border if anyone needs help bringing one machine to the show. Flexible on route, as long as you are close to the highway. PM me if interested.

#2232 6 years ago

Enjoyed my first Pinfest with my 11 year old son. Wasn't too bad a drive coming down from the Toronto area, likely 7-8 hours. I had planned on picking up a Disco Fever or Shadow but somehow ended up buying a wide body Genie. Thanks to Ivan for helping me load the Genie into my SUV. I was probably his only customer of the day that didn't try to haggle over the price. He put on a great show! Hell, if you can organize a show of this magnitude, maybe consider running for President in the future Coming back over the Canadian border, I thought they might ask to check inside the machine but they didn't even make me pay any taxes which was a bonus.

Thanks to KAWYDUD for the Getaway Supercharger ramp sign I have been searching for. I greatly appreciate the generosity!

Didn't think I would get the Genie back out of my SUV and into my basement. It was a struggle, but it is now in place. Highly recommend the show to those considering attending it in the future.

Show peg (resized).jpgShow peg (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 75.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

£ 195.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

7,032 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown?tu=pinballjah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.