1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 7 years ago

Bada Bingg II in the farmer's market is our favorite. When my wife can't make it with us she makes me bring her home one of their pulled pork sandwiches.

3 months later
#1420 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

downsizing to classic ballys williams (6)
throwing my sterns outa the house!

You'll be back... eventually.

#1429 6 years ago

I dunno about any of you but the weather forecasters in my area can't even get it correct 8 hours ahead of time. It's going to be partly cloudy and 65F Thursday, sunny and 70F Friday... and partly sunny and 70F Saturday.

Hey, I have as much chance of nailing it as they do.

#1481 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Friday's set up only. No outside admission unless you're bringing a game and even then you're supposed to set up and not hang around

That's Thursday. Friday the show opens to the public at noon.

#1523 6 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Everyone should generate and print the badges

Everyone should take a minute and print out the badges from pinside.

Just printed mine. Good idea.

#1788 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

bringing my varkon its gonna be by the kawydud playfield protectors booth tomorrow
come and play it!

Awesome dude!

#1810 6 years ago

Truck is loaded and ready for the overnight rain. Hoping to get to the show between 12 and 1pm tomorrow. Gotta love transporting in the rain!!!

0504171140 (resized).jpg0504171140 (resized).jpg

0504171523 (resized).jpg0504171523 (resized).jpg

0504171824 (resized).jpg0504171824 (resized).jpg

#1931 6 years ago

This made me laugh...

0505171315 (resized).jpg0505171315 (resized).jpg

#1977 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That was my tech's Transit...LOL (see post 1274 way back on some page). He changed the decals around a little (because that's way more important than helping me get things ready for the show)...bastard. Thanks again Jeff for bringing Frank down...can't wait to rock that thing. I might even grab it out of the truck and set it up inside tomorrow. Let me know what you think of that Convolux once you throw it on MM.

Awesome! My son thought I was a dork for taking the picture but I really did bust a gut when I saw it.

And set Frankenstein up so I can play one last game! LOL.

Thanks again for everything! Will let you know about the Convolux once installed.

#2017 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone else feel underwhelmed by Alien pinball compared to all the other offerings like I do?

Not here. The son and I liked it. Thought it flowed extremely well and personally I love where the upper flippers are and the shots you can hit with them. Passing the ball from the left-upper to the right-upper is a satisfying shot IMO. If you totally miss everything the ball can float a bit but for the most part I didn't notice it floating enough to have it stick out in my mind.

Now watching other people play was a mixed bag(which I think would hold true for any game). Some people had horrible games that made the game look bad while other people had awesome games and they made the game look great.

The only negative I saw was the game freaked out yesterday around 1 or 2. I watched as people turned it off and then back on and it just wouldn't boot. Sounded like this had happened before when the Coin Taker person came over. A little while later I saw it was back on so I'm not sure what happened.

Oh, the other odd thing I noticed is the cabinet "sideart" didn't hardly ever light up. Once in a while it would flicker but I never actually saw it ON.

I'm still leaving my deposit on the game in hopes it actually makes it into full production. I'd love to own one of these someday.

And thanks to everyone that brought games for the free play area! It seemed like there were way more than in the previous few years. Was also nice meeting a few new faces and saying hello to a bunch of ol' hobby friends. Great show Ivan and crew!!!

#2025 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Both Dialed In's had dimples as well.

And so did Alien.

(not that it bothers me in the least...)

#2134 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think the dimple-scare hysteria is fading as cabinetgate gains steam.
I anxiously await what comes next. Shooter spring rust paranoia? Rail blemish fatigue? Target foam dingleberry fear?!
Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?!!!

I think it's the beer... I just had a little liquid come out my nose reading this.

#2227 6 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

Whatever happen to SHOW Prices? Seems like retailers like CT and others sell at full retail price. When I pointed out website price is same as show, the reply was "but you save shipping cost". Yeah, but I drove hours and spent $20 to get in.

Flipper Fidelity had sale prices for the show. Was really happy to see that.

#2278 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks again to jefff for bringing Frank down for me. This thing is friggin cherry, color display is awesome. The four game nook in my gameroom felt empty since my old Frank left, and now he's back next to his brothers.

Looks great in your game room. So much so I just kicked myself in the head for getting rid of it. Enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
£ 195.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown?tu=jefff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.