1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawknole.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#394 7 years ago

Looking to possibly pick up a Black Knight playfield in Allentown this year. Can anybody help?

2 weeks later
#510 7 years ago

I have a 1951 United Cacade Shuffle Alley. I would bring it to Allentown for $200.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46224

#520 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I have some things I can bring.
Decals---
CFTBL front cabinet decal. Illinois pinball purchased from Gene $75 (one available)
CFTBL alt cabinet decal full set. (purple) $150.00
Gorgar Apron overlay SOLD (can't buy them anymore)
Funhouse Apron overlay $100 (can't buy them anymore)
Boards----
Williams A-12739-1 display board....both board and display were working fine when removed, Will include display and ribbon cables as well. The display worked fine in the game, you can tell where someone reflowed some solder joints on the display unit. board and display $100
Williams WPC Sound Board A-12738 working when removed. $150
Take both boards for $225
Ramps---New still in original plastic bags from manufacturer
Addams family Clear ramp $120
Funhouse Steps $100
Take both ramps for $200
Will be donating to Pinside

PM sent for CFTBL alt decal set full

#527 7 years ago

CFTBL alt full decal set still available from burningman, apologies on my end.

1 week later
#751 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Who wants to play Houdini at Allentown Pinfest ? We always have the biggest booth, most new games, and this year will be no exception !
PinballSTAR Amusements is now an American Pinball distributor and will have Houdini at Allentown Pinfest May 5th and 6th.
We are taking refundable deposits of $ 250 to reserve your spot and get in line for the game or email us at [email protected] to get on the interested list as more info becomes available and game gets closer to production in later 2017. Price is $ 7,000.
More exciting news coming about Houdini and Pinfest as it gets closer...
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

I am looking forward to seeing this pin

#754 7 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Did you send them your $250 or are you going to wait until after you see it?

I need to see it first

#889 7 years ago

I will have brand new CPR Black Knight plastics set if anyone is interested, PM me. I did peel back one edge of one of the pieces to see the colors then I just covered it back up. Oh, and most of the Haunted House plastics, used, w/out Secret Passage and without the main playfield left & right.

#1019 7 years ago

Looking forward to the show...

#1107 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Don't sweat it, this is just the usual drama that goes with the show. You CAN insert lat years thread in here & see the same stuff.
Still a great show, Ivan & his guys do the best they can to make everything fair & smooth. It's like having a fantasy football league with friends, it's all good until money is involved & there are rules that can be exploited. Tweaks get made every year to keep making it better & fair for everyone.
There are usually a bunch of EM's, you should be very happy there. I think Gerry (80spit) alone brings at least 5 himself along with Okatu (Steven).
Farmers market & local food is tough to beat.
People are great. I meet & remember more people every year & everyone says hello!
Chris & Melissa from Cointaker & Joe (Pinball Star) bring all the new games & more. Parts and the flea market are looking great this year with Skip bringing a few truckloads of games has me psyched!
Is it May 5th yet???

Looking forward to meeting you in person Butch, along with some old & new friends

#1133 7 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

As I have said in the past my biggest issue with this deal is trying to get together with the seller. That FINALLY happened about 3 weeks ago after months of waiting. After deal was finalized about 3 weeks ago it gave me less than 5 weeks to drive almost 6000 miles to pick up over 70 machines (12 machines at a time). I'll be leaving about midnight tonight - driving all night - loading tomorrow - then driving home tomorrow night.
Once I get home I'll unload - quickly access each machine and clean them up a little - load them and move them over 100 miles (each way) to my storage unit in Allentown on Tuesday. Then around midnight Tuesday night be back on the road south for the next load. I am very sorry I can't list and describe each machine, spend hours taking pictures and emailing people, etc. but there just isn't time for all of that if I expect to get these moved back before the show.
I am hoping next week - once I finally get everything picked up - I'll be able to post a full list of what is headed to the show. But I will not know for sure until I get everything moved north and have a chance to decide what machines are worth selling as-found and what machines need some work before they are worth selling. The seller was making one machine out of two or three in many cases and in order to have something worth selling I'll need to finish that process. So some machines will not be ready for sale until the York Show this Fall. SADLY I will not know which machines they are until I have time to assess each.
Working alone & being in my early 60's this is not an easy task - I am doing the best I can! Sorry if this isn't good enough for some people!

Thanks for the effort! I will definitely visit you at the show.

#1160 7 years ago

My 1951 United Cacade Shuffle Alley is available. The original deal just fell through. Backglass is broken & some of the wheels need work. Otherwise, the pin motor is good & the lane sensors work.

#1381 6 years ago
Quoted from Camvr2013:

Bummer... Never played a Monster Bash.

I thought I saw Ivan & team are bringing one to play too.

#1382 6 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

yeah maybe but mine won't. Bash will be there

"No one goes through the scales like you Gil"...can't way to play it Ivan!

1 week later
#1921 6 years ago

Thanks Ivan & team for the great show today. I played the heck out of the Monster Bash! The Pistol Poker was the surprise fun game of the day. Love the Sorcerer artwork, hopefully it will get running again tomorrow.

IMG_20170505_113955 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_113955 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170505_114140 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_114140 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170505_171044 (resized).jpgIMG_20170505_171044 (resized).jpg

#1946 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, that's BS. I bought 2 sheets...I'll check them in the AM, but I'll be pretty pissed if that was never disclosed.

My wide body glass is stamped

#2296 6 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

I had a great time at the show, and got nearly all the parts I needed... I didn't play as much I'd like to, as I spent more time part shopping and socializing, but I did get some good games in.
Shout out to everyone who brought a game or had a booth to sell things. Shopping the vendors is actually my favorite aspect of these shows.
Also, I wanted to give a special shout out to ColsonD and Lights Out Pinball. Great prices, wide selection and of course very friendly staff. I loved that Colson and his crew gave off the vibe like they were completely open and encouraging to just chat pinball, and you weren't necessarily bothering them if you had off-topic questions or needed their opinion on what would look or work best for your game. You can tell they're real enthusiasts and as Colson stated, he's a hardcore hobbyist investing into the pinball culture he loves. This definitely showed.
My big score this weekend was decking out my 1812 in LED's and Titan Rubbers from Lights Out Pinball. The fair prices helped me afford doing the whole game in one shot! Here's a before and after...

Looking good, when can I play it again?

#2297 6 years ago

After picking up my BK playfield at Pinfest, this...

IMG_20170508_230830 (resized).jpgIMG_20170508_230830 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawknole.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown?tu=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.