1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 51.
#2301 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Looks great in your game room. So much so I just kicked myself in the head for getting rid of it. Enjoy!

I've kicked myself in the head several times after getting rid of certain games...know the feeling. Like I said, if I ever decide to move it (not likely at all...at least for a while), you definitely have first dibs if you want it back then.

#2302 6 years ago
Quoted from BenTheCartoon:

(The flasher bulb doesn't work for some reason, but the rest do, and look great!)

Check for the resistor as Jim indicated. If that's not the issue, I'll send you a few replacements free of charge.

#2303 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Looks like that strange science is getting packed in tight in your game room...

Hahahaha...there you are. It's still here if you're interested!!! That is just a nook where I keep the fully restored or minty games...there is a whole room big to the side with my other games, slot, furniture, etc. And that nook stays absolutely dark even during the day, so preventing any chance of fading...BSD especially doesn't like sunlight.

#2304 6 years ago

Thanks to the Pinfest volunteers! Great show this year, as always. Security, or "security", was kicked up a notch, to the point of being interrupted during a game to show my wristband. The exhibitor desk at the back was more organized and strict than it has been in years, which is a good thing to keep things fair for everyone. There was no shortage of project games for sale at the show for the "handyman"--prices did reflect the ever-shrinking pool of fixer-uppers available nowadays. My GTB 2001 sold early (the one with cabinet art...not the white-washed one), which allowed me to do some spending. I brought home a fully working Harlem Globetrotters (finally!) and a Big Game (one of two Big Games hauled home in @Drano's U-Haul. HGT was promptly set up in the hotel room. I overdid it with the merriment on Thursday night after setup, but after a couple of pretzel wraps, I was back up and running for the rest of the weekend. We stayed at the Comfort Suites Dorney Park, as we do every year, and I must say, the hotel has really taken a noticeable turn for the worse (despite a freshly installed pool). I've stayed there five years in a row--maybe the rooms have always been dingy and smelt like a witch's ditch? It finally got to me this year. Front desk service was also a mess. Will have to rethink my accommodations next year. Maybe I'll just sleep in the U-Haul.

Despite that, Allentown Pinfest didn't disappoint. See y'all next year!

#2305 6 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Thanks to the Pinfest volunteers! Great show this year, as always. Security, or "security", was kicked up a notch, to the point of being interrupted during a game to show my wristband. The exhibitor desk at the back was more organized and strict than it has been in years, which is a good thing to keep things fair for everyone. There was no shortage of project games for sale at the show for the "handyman"--prices did reflect the ever-shrinking pool of fixer-uppers available nowadays. My GTB 2001 sold early (the one with cabinet art...not the white-washed one), which allowed me to do some spending. I brought home a fully working Harlem Globetrotters (finally!) and a Big Game (one of two Big Games hauled home in Drano's U-Haul. HGT was promptly set up in the hotel room. I overdid it with the merriment on Thursday night after setup, but after a couple of pretzel wraps, I was back up and running for the rest of the weekend. We stayed at the Comfort Suites Dorney Park, as we do every year, and I must say, the hotel has really taken a noticeable turn for the worse (despite a freshly installed pool). I've stayed there five years in a row--maybe the rooms have always been dingy and smelt like a witch's ditch? It finally got to me this year. Front desk service was also a mess. Will have to rethink my accommodations next year. Maybe I'll just sleep in the U-Haul.

The Howard Johsnon's down the street wasn't exactly luxury but it was cheap and clean. I'd stay there again.

#2306 6 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Thanks to the Pinfest volunteers! Great show this year, as always. Security, or "security", was kicked up a notch, to the point of being interrupted during a game to show my wristband. The exhibitor desk at the back was more organized and strict than it has been in years, which is a good thing to keep things fair for everyone. There was no shortage of project games for sale at the show for the "handyman"--prices did reflect the ever-shrinking pool of fixer-uppers available nowadays. My GTB 2001 sold early (the one with cabinet art...not the white-washed one), which allowed me to do some spending. I brought home a fully working Harlem Globetrotters (finally!) and a Big Game (one of two Big Games hauled home in Drano's U-Haul. HGT was promptly set up in the hotel room. I overdid it with the merriment on Thursday night after setup, but after a couple of pretzel wraps, I was back up and running for the rest of the weekend. We stayed at the Comfort Suites Dorney Park, as we do every year, and I must say, the hotel has really taken a noticeable turn for the worse (despite a freshly installed pool). I've stayed there five years in a row--maybe the rooms have always been dingy and smelt like a witch's ditch? It finally got to me this year. Front desk service was also a mess. Will have to rethink my accommodations next year. Maybe I'll just sleep in the U-Haul.

There were a number of Pinfest guests that only got charged for one night at the Comfort Suites instead of 2, not sure what happened there. We were one of the lucky ones to only pay for one night. Its a place to crash, nothing fancy. I have stayed in much worse for work.

#2307 6 years ago

Ramada Whitehall was also acceptable for a night, though the perfumed smell was a bit annoying.

#2308 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Did anyone buy that project Secret Service or that Globetrotters in the back corner? What were they going for?
Was bummed SS wasn't working, wanted to give that a try - man, those early DataEast machines feel so solid! Noticed that about Robocop.
Also that Globetrotters in the freeplay area, I wanted badly to try that but it looked like a broken down car sitting in a car graveyard each time I passed it!!!???
-Nate

Pinball_Nate I played the Harlem Globetrotters in the corner of the indoor swap meet and it played great. I think he was asking $1100-1200 for it. I don't know if he sold it. I know that Skip at too-many-pins had a Secret Service project for sale. You should ask him if he still has it. There were two other dealers selling projects and one had a Secret Service for sale. Unfortunately I don't know their names or contact info.

#2309 6 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Security, or "security", was kicked up a notch, to the point of being interrupted during a game to show my wristband.

Let me guess: It was the lady-guard? I saw her asking people to show wristbands in mid-ball, which is getting into TSA-levels of power-tripping. Other guards were just fine!

#2310 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

pinball_nate I played the Harlem Globetrotters in the corner of the indoor swap meet and it played great. I think he was asking $1100-1200 for it. I don't know if he sold it. I know that Skip at too-many-pins had a Secret Service project for sale. You should ask him if he still has it. There were two other dealers selling projects and one had a Secret Service for sale. Unfortunately I don't know their names or contact info.

On Friday it was $1500

#2311 6 years ago

Also that Globetrotters in the free play area, I wanted badly to try that but it looked like a broken down car sitting in a car graveyard each time I passed it!!!???
-Nate

Yeah I noticed that too. It was missing half of the playfield parts so I didn't bother trying to play it. It's a great machine though. The owner probably couldn't find the plastics he needed to put it back together. If he would have he probably could have gotten more for it. Plus it would have gotten a lot more attention in free-play area rather than an incomplete project.

I just wish CPR would have made the playfield and plastics sets they were planning to make for Globetrotters. I was on their pre-order list and actually sold my last NOS playfield I had last year to a guy on the forum that needed it and then CPR announced that after all that waiting on the list they decided not to make the Globetrotters because of some licensing issue or something. Now I wish I would have kept the playfield.

Globetrotters is a decent machine though. I have a real-nice HUO one that I guess I'll just have to strip the playfield and have the inserts re-leveled and clear-coated one of these days. It's a keeper.

#2312 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

On Friday it was $1500

Did the HG in the corner of the flea market sell?
Any one know who that was selling it?

#2313 6 years ago

I added these two to my collection on Saturday & got solid lead on a Nitro Ground Shaker I have been wanting, & hopefully will be picking it up this weekend in Jersey.

These are my first Williams games & am very happy with them. Legs on Super-Flite are a bit long & needs a new play field Glass, but could not pass up either for prices I ended up paying. This was my first time at Allentown & thoroughly enjoyed it. Also picked up a couple used back glasses for wall art.

I thought prices on games overall were very reasonable, & had a hard time actually knocking my choices down to these two. I debated on one of the Aztecs as well as a few others. If I had a bigger vehicle I may have come home with at least 3. Always next year...

IMG_1143 (resized).JPGIMG_1143 (resized).JPG

#2314 6 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Did the HG in the corner of the flea market sell?
Any one know who that was selling it?

Mark was my neighbor at the show and the HG did sell for him towards the end of the show. If my memory is correct I think he got around $1300 for it.

#2315 6 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Yeah I noticed that too. It was missing half of the playfield parts so I didn't bother trying to play it. It's a great machine though. The owner probably couldn't find the plastics he needed to put it back together. If he would have he probably could have gotten more for it. Plus it would have gotten a lot more attention in free-play area rather than an incomplete project.
I just wish CPR would have made the playfield and plastics sets they were planning to make for Globetrotters. I was on their pre-order list and actually sold my last NOS playfield I had last year to a guy on the forum that needed it and then CPR announced that after all that waiting on the list they decided not to make the Globetrotters because of some licensing issue or something. Now I wish I would have kept the playfield.
Globetrotters is a decent machine though. I have a real-nice HUO one that I guess I'll just have to strip the playfield and have the inserts re-leveled and clear-coated one of these days. It's a keeper.

I actually spoke to the owner of this machine. He told me he forgot to bring all the plastics for it. My guess he might have been cleaning it
and forgot to load them up. He did seem very upset about it

#2316 6 years ago

Scott S and Gatecrasher - that's something to forget pf parts! Everyone talks highly of the game so I really want to try it out. I'm old enough to remember seeing that bunch of HG's that the machine features - loved them was I was a kid.

WeatherbyMAG, great machines! Love the Super-Flight artwork (and Space Odyssey and.........)!

Bluespin, thanks for the info - glad that GlobeTrot found a home.

#2317 6 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Hope you did not get room #212, AKA, "The Land that Time Forgot" (Thank God front desk hooked us up with a MUCH better room)

#2318 6 years ago
Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

I added these two to my collection on Saturday & got solid lead on a Nitro Ground Shaker I have been wanting, & hopefully will be picking it up this weekend in Jersey.

Definitely...nice pick up. I saw that Super-Flite...thing looked very clean and the backbox was in great shape.

#2319 6 years ago

My problem was I brought 7 pins for sale, sold 6 kind of, and bought 8 and had 2 delivered all Thursday night and Friday morning, had to run home a dump my stash, Traded my Circus as I was rolling it out the door for a decent Black Knight. Was a great show, but spent to much time tailgating at club Escalade and wish I had got more Pin playing time in But hanging with Gerry was a blast

#2320 6 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

We stayed at the comfort inn Lehigh valley west. It was recently renovated (despite the old room pics online) and therefore was very clean. The room still kind of smelled like paint meaning it was fresh. Soft beds and a full breakfast. Friendly workers and very quite at night. Even though it was a lot further from the agriplex than I thought it was i'd definitely stay there again.
As for show security, i understand it may have seemed over the top in the main hall even though the dude in the flea market room seemed pretty chill. However it is a show rule that the wristband should be displayed. So if it isn't I assume they're inclined to check.

#2321 6 years ago

Anyone else have to deal with the room assignment disaster at the Comfort Suites on Thursday night?

#2322 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

We stayed at the comfort inn Lehigh valley west. It was recently renovated (despite the old room pics online) and therefore was very clean. The room still kind of smelled like paint meaning it was fresh. Soft beds and a full breakfast. Friendly workers and very quite at night. Even though it was a lot further from the agriplex than I thought it was i'd definitely stay there again.
As for show security, i understand it may have seemed over the top in the main hall even though the dude in the flea market room seemed pretty chill. However it is a show rule that the wristband should be displayed. So if it isn't I assume they're inclined to check.

Schnollms Were you the vendor with the project Secret Service in the center of the indoor swap meet? Did you sell it?

#2323 6 years ago

This was on of my favorite Pinfests to date. I plead guilty to getting into "project" mode a little too hard and missing some of the gems on the floor... but I got to do a fair amount of buying/dealing and playing.
I was really happy to bring down Frontier and give people a chance to play it... at least for Friday, until the new owner showed up.
I got a Big Game in partial trade, so that was left on the floor instead.
Thanks to Skip, Pete, Matt, Jeff and many of the other vendors for bringing in all the great projects.
I was able to work out some excellent deals and we came home with a pair of Big Games, a pair of project Future Spa, an HGT and two really awesome 1950's Seeburg jukes (a 1953 model G and a gorgeous1957 KD200). Luckily this wasn't all for me and spiroagnew took home a couple of these babies, with another going to superJackpot
I'm looking forward to the Future Spas and the jukes for myself

Always awesome to see the 30+ Canadians from London to Quebec all showing up in full force!
However, the 7hr drive home towing a jam-packed UHAUL certainly felt waaaay longer than the drive down.

Thanks again to Ivan and all the staff for another great show!

#2324 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

schnollms Were you the vendor with the project Secret Service in the center of the indoor swap meet? Did you sell it?

We shared the booth with one of our friends who brought some of his projects. Not sure if he brought one.

#2325 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Howard Johsnon's down the street wasn't exactly luxury but it was cheap and clean. I'd stay there again.

Ahhhh some Hojo Mojo

#2326 6 years ago

Pinfest just keeps getting better and better; great examples of games from all eras. I thought the quality of games this year was far better than years past, although there seems to always be a few games that aren't worthy of playing - wish there was a better way to keep these games from getting entry into the show. Thanks to everyone who supported the show by bringing in games - it's not easy to load and unload these beasts, and keeps getting harder every year! From talking to Steve and Chris from Marco, sounds like they had a great sales campaign, which speaks highly of pinball energy in general. Loved playing so many games - EMs - Bristol Hills, Bowling Queen, Hang Glider (a rare appearance at any show) and a slew of older SS games - Skateball (sweet!), Mata Hari, Dolly Parton (yep, I admit I love that game), Future Spa, Nine Ball (awesome!!!), Rolling Stones... and a bunch of newer games I can't recall... hats off to Ivan for putting this thing together and seeing it through... 3 hard days of pinball goes by way too fast. To all my pinball friends - great seeing everyone, and Nick - I promise to get to your place next year to see and play games from your awesome collection.

#2327 6 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

Anyone else have to deal with the room assignment disaster at the Comfort Suites on Thursday night?

A couple of years ago, we ended up arriving pretty late and that Comfort Suites gave our room away and had to put us in a different room than I booked--for both nights. Then they told me they couldn't do anything about it, even for the second night. No compensation, no hey here's a free night on us, nothing. They even called me when I was still on my way there to confirm I still needed the type of room that I booked. They basically didn't care at all that they fked up, so I've never considered booking there since then and never will.

#2328 6 years ago

The show was bigger and better than ever! I sold my Capcom Breakshot in the parking lot it never made it into the show. Was really cool meeting up with Joe Newhart and playing the new American Pinball game Houdini. Ate a ton of food over at the market. Only negative was getting an extension cord stolen from a friend of mine who brought it for me. Disappeared from right out from under his pinball machine. I mean really honestly, the person who took it probably need it more than me, what a deeickk!

#2329 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

A couple of years ago, we ended up arriving pretty late and that Comfort Suites gave our room away and had to put us in a different room than I booked--for both nights. Then they told me they couldn't do anything about it, even for the second night. No compensation, no hey here's a free night on us, nothing. They even called me when I was still on my way there to confirm I still needed the type of room that I booked. They basically didn't care at all that they fked up, so I've never considered booking there since then and never will.

You should contact a higher up rep or something, jeez

#2330 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Dude:

Let me guess: It was the lady-guard? I saw her asking people to show wristbands in mid-ball, which is getting into TSA-levels of power-tripping. Other guards were just fine!

Was she the one taking people in the back for "random" strip searches.

#2331 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Ramada Whitehall was also acceptable for a night, though the perfumed smell was a bit annoying.

We were fairly happy with the Ramada also. Not too far from the show and relatively clean although it feels like a property that has gone through some rough years. I was a bit worried by the $120 hold they put on my card but the actual charge was $88 with tax.

#2332 6 years ago

Did anyone buy that project Secret Service or that Globetrotters in the back corner? What were they going for?
Was bummed SS wasn't working, wanted to give that a try - man, those early DataEast machines feel so solid! Noticed that about Robocop.
Also that Globetrotters in the free play area, I wanted badly to try that but it looked like a broken down car sitting in a car graveyard each time I passed it!!!???
-Nate

The globe trotters sold, a friend of mine had it and everything was in great shape. The project secret service machines, I'm thinking were over priced at $1200, the one working in the flea market area had a bad display on the 4th player at $1300.

#2333 6 years ago

I maybe giving away a hidden gem for me but I booked online, the days Inn airport business suite with the couch and 2 tvs, work space. Nice decent quality with breakfast and a bar, Thursday and Friday night for $135 total. Close to the mall and restaurants.

#2334 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

I maybe giving away a hidden gem for me but I booked online, the days Inn airport business suite with the couch and 2 tvs, work space. Nice decent quality with breakfast and a bar, Thursday and Friday night for $135 total. Close to the mall and restaurants.

Yeah .... Shhhhh. ;(

#2335 6 years ago

Pics 18-21 are me and my son, had a blast even though I didn't get to stay as long as I'd have liked.

#2336 6 years ago

Maybe I should open up Casa DeLorenzo next year for a few of you creeps to stay at.

#2337 6 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

We had major room assignment problem. We checked in late on Thursday night. The room they gave us when we walked in had someones luggage on the beds and you can tell it was occupied. They give us another room which when we got there the door was open and there were pinfest people we knew already in that room. Third time they tried to give us the first room again?? They finally gave us two separate rooms for the night. The next morning while I am leaving my room an older couple was unlocking my door because thy were just given my room. Can't make this up. They blamed it on a computer problem and were doing everything manual. This also happen to Steve from Mayfair Amusements that night.

#2338 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

I stayed here as well and my experience aligns well with your comments. I didn't find the 15 min drive to the show to be a problem at all. I pre-paid and I think it was in the $75/night range.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#2339 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Dude:

She got me too. I was with my buddy just standing and talking. I showed it to her and she told me I needed to keep my sleeves rolled up. But if that's the worst thing going on at the show, then the show must be pretty good. We had a good time on Sat.

#2340 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason1413:

She got me too. I was with my buddy just standing and talking. I showed it to her and she told me I needed to keep my sleeves rolled up. But if that's the worst thing going on at the show, then the show must be pretty good. We had a good time on Sat.

She came up to me too and said that. I looked down at her from 6'4 up and said, "Do you REALLY want to mess around with 250 pounds of pure sexual thunder........bitch?!" She just ran off......
Then I woke up!

#2341 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

She came up to me too and said that. I looked down at her from 6'4 up and said, "Do you REALLY want to mess around with 250 pounds of pure sexual thunder........bitch?!" She just ran off......
Then I woke up!

Oh Gawd!!

#2342 6 years ago

Anyone else notice she had an empty holster on her duty belt? Figured she forgot something in the shitter...

#2343 6 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Anyone else notice she had an empty holster on her duty belt? Figured she forgot something in the shitter...

That was for the optional Taser: Probably was told to leave it at home.

Anyways, I understand they were told to keep non-payers out, but most places do that with entrance-control. I guess the loading-docks made that approach tough.

#2344 6 years ago

We got kicked out on Saturday night by a super cool security guard, although he was about 90 and had just had surgery on his hands and told us that they were basically useless. I did wonder what he would do in case of a "situation".

#2345 6 years ago

Scott S and Gatecrasher - that's something to forget pf parts! Everyone talks highly of the game so I really want to try it out. I'm old enough to remember seeing that bunch of HG's that the machine features - loved them was I was a kid.
WeatherbyMAG, great machines! Love the Super-Flight artwork (and Space Odyssey and.........)!
Bluespin, thanks for the info - glad that GlobeTrot found a home.

Here's mine. I scored this machine a few years ago. It's basically NOS. It was a HUO machine with very low plays on it that was sitting in a guy's basement under a tarp. He said he bought it brand-new for his kids but they barely played it.

Check it out. When I picked it up it still had the protective coating on the side rails. This sucker is mint.

002 (resized).jpg002 (resized).jpg
003 (resized).JPG003 (resized).JPG
005 (resized).JPG005 (resized).JPG
008 (resized).JPG008 (resized).JPG
007 (resized).jpg007 (resized).jpg
006 (resized).jpg006 (resized).jpg

#2346 6 years ago

Sweet museum piece! Even more miraculous that the original battery hasn't leaked! Great score!

#2347 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

You should contact a higher up rep or something, jeez

Nah, it's well behind me now. It's much easier just to take my business elsewhere when there's so many other decent hotels in the area. Holiday Inn's been great these last couple years. I will still stay and have stayed at other Comfort/Choice hotels, just not that one. And judging by the stories from this year, there is seriously something wrong with the way that location is run, so I'm glad I've moved on. Just sharing my story for the benefit of others.

#2348 6 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2349 6 years ago

Brought this beauty home, among others - stretched my dollar! All original CQ 1977 Gottlieb Team One in great condition. Add-a-ball version of 1975 Abra Ca Dabra. Really happy about it. I don't often whistle at pinball machines, but damn. (Scratches seen with a good eye are in the playfield glass not the playfield)

3ab1a071b196f530702cf76cf828fbfd8f37e28f (resized).jpg3ab1a071b196f530702cf76cf828fbfd8f37e28f (resized).jpg
5c0ee1081e981cff36277f138483ef19a90f23a6 (resized).jpg5c0ee1081e981cff36277f138483ef19a90f23a6 (resized).jpg

#2350 6 years ago

Congrats to whoever bought the pitch and bat machine in the back. My son and I played that so many times and has a blast. I am definitely in the market for one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/47?hl=dr_dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.