1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 51.
#2251 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

The show was super great, lots of flea picking, great vendors, the games stayed until 6pm, the security was fair, except I think I was chased down by the lady ''guard'' several times. I'm not forgettable, so I don't know why she needed to check my band every time I went in and out all day.

Yeah, the lady-guard was brutal: Took her job very_ seriously. She would go up to people with long-sleeves in mid-game and interrupt them to ask them to roll up their sleeves and show their wrist-band! Come on, wait until the guy finishes the game!

#2252 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Worn with pride

Next year it will be simple to find Pinsiders with their lanyards....Brent will be holding an AA meeting back in the flea market every two hours, and judging by the amount of shots given to me by Pinsiders I did meet up with, attendance will be massive and therefore easy to spot.

Quoted from flynnibus:

But each year, the big three like PinballStar, Cointaker, and Marco keep upping their game... committing more and more making the show presence even better.

Quoted from djreddog:

Bought some killer LED's from Colson at Lights Out Pinball, the guy is awesome and so is LOP. Every time I walked by their booth they had 3-4 customers deep!

Thanks for the shout Chad. Everyone mentions Cointaker, Marco and PinballStar (who bring a ton and do an absolute excellent job)...but the smaller vendors, like my company, put a lot into planning, traveling, setting up, packing up, and being on your feet without a meaningful break for 15 hours each day, and also deserve a shout. We don't have the resources the long-time heavy hitters have at their disposal, and don't make a whole lot of money at the shows but do it to get our name out, socialize and more importantly, because we love the hobby. I lost my voice both days just chatting it up with a ton of people and Pinsiders at our booths (which was only helped by the "medicine" yzfguy provided). I gave away a good amount of products and worked on prices for several people that didn't have all the money in the world to spend. We spend a good amount to be at the shows, and numerous hours of preparing, organizing and making it happen. So thanks to Lermods, Laseriffic, Ron at Pinball Plating & More who came from Texas, and all the other smaller vendors that showed up.

And thanks to everyone that stopped by or supported LOP this time around. Great show, other than beelzeboob trying to grab my ass. Man that guy gets frisky.

#2253 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Great show, other than beelzeboob trying to grab my ass. Man that guy gets frisky.

I was trying to grab your pecker. Couldn't get any traction.

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I know, that mud was really getting terrible out by the parking.

#2255 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well I hope you like Hercules then...there isn't any Super Mario's Mushroom World type situation going on over here.

#2256 6 years ago

It was good meeting you too, Colson. I was blown out by y'all's LED offerings. I told Manny I need to make a proper shopping list and come check out your shop, it's not a bad ride for me. A buddy picked up some of those Convolux plastics so I'm looking forward to checking those out too.

#2257 6 years ago

my friend took a picture with that sign, lol, too much.

Well, how appropriate that I'm in the "Chicken Cock" pic lol....What are the chances.. Nice sign!

#2258 6 years ago

Damn I played too much and missed running into Colson at his booth on Friday, running into Freddy and Lermods at his booth as well. Hope to run into you guys at pintastic. Thanks again to Steve from Pinball Refinery who sent me some pics to help me prove to my family I had a good game on his Pinball Refinery Ghostbusters Pro. When I had finished the pic I took of the score was a mode champion score so when I went to show my family it was only 33 million and they said yeah suuure you rocked Ghostbusters...
945ec1afd39f10859634282621d85e77ac5831ad (resized).jpg945ec1afd39f10859634282621d85e77ac5831ad (resized).jpg703a8882084ba9e2bc9b7bc4cff78e9f4e4c0abc (resized).jpg703a8882084ba9e2bc9b7bc4cff78e9f4e4c0abc (resized).jpg

#2259 6 years ago

Brought two personal games with me to sell / trade and supposed to just pick up Frank during the "downsizing", but somehow ended up taking three home.

Thanks again to JeffF for bringing Frank down for me. This thing is friggin cherry, color display is awesome. The four game nook in my gameroom felt empty since my old Frank left, and now he's back next to his brothers. And grabbed that HUO Centaur, and a semi-project Big Ben from the Sanctum. Thanks for hauling that down as well.

Cyber 1 (resized).JPGCyber 1 (resized).JPG

Cyber 2 (resized).JPGCyber 2 (resized).JPG

Frank 1 (resized).JPGFrank 1 (resized).JPG

Frank 2 (resized).JPGFrank 2 (resized).JPG

GR 1 (resized).JPGGR 1 (resized).JPG

#2260 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well I hope you like Hercules then...there isn't any Super Mario's Mushroom World type situation going on over here.

That's not what Yfzguy told me.

#2261 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Brought two personal games with me to sell / trade and supposed to just pick up just Frank during the "downsizing", but somehow ended up taking three home.
Thanks again to jefff for bringing Frank down for me. This thing is friggin cherry, color display is awesome. The four game nook in my gameroom felt empty since my old Frank left, and now he's back next to his brothers. And grabbed that HUO Centaur, and a semi-project Big Ben from the Sanctum. Thanks for hauling that down as well.

Yeah, I brought 2, sold 1, and came back with 3. I think I messed up my math in my head because I'm 2 pins over in my space right now. It's almost impossible to come back empty handed, especially when the selection, quality of machines, and prices are as good as they were over the weekend (I keeping hearing complaints about this stuff, but I just don't get it - plenty of great machines to buy and play, and miles better in every way than last year).

#2262 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

It was good meeting you too, Colson. I was blown out by y'all's LED offerings. I told Manny I need to make a proper shopping list and come check out your shop, it's not a bad ride for me. A buddy picked up some of those Convolux plastics so I'm looking forward to checking those out too.

Thanks, great meeting you as well. We do have a large selection, so let me know when you want to head down. Because I have so much patience, I had to throw a set of Convolux on Frank as soon as I set it up. Even though this game has just the slings and ball guides, still makes a huge difference.

Convo 1 (resized).JPGConvo 1 (resized).JPG

Convo 2 (resized).JPGConvo 2 (resized).JPG

#2263 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, I brought 2, sold 1, and came back with 3. I think I messed up my math in my head because I'm 2 pins over in my space right now. It's almost impossible to come back empty handed, especially when the selection, quality of machines, and prices are as good as they were over the weekend (I keeping hearing complaints about this stuff, but I just don't get it - plenty of great machines to buy and play, and miles better in every way than last year).

Definitely. I mess that math equation up all the time...hence the games out in my garage, and a few I store at my shop. And I thought some of the prices were pretty decent also, and people were flexible if you took the time to hunt them down and ask. Thanks for the scotch man

#2264 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks for the shout Chad. Everyone mentions Cointaker, Marco and PinballStar (who bring a ton and do an absolute excellent job)...but the smaller vendors, like my company, put a lot into planning, traveling, setting up, packing up, and being on your feet without a meaningful break for 15 hours each day, and also deserve a shout. We don't have the resources the long-time heavy hitters have at their disposal, and don't make a whole lot of money at the shows but do it to get our name out, socialize and more importantly, because we love the hobby

A thanks to you as well. The omission wasn't meant to be a slight at all, just pointing out the 'extreme' end in that vendors aren't just there as 'sales' but actually have evolved into anchors for the show and are putting out huge outlays to make it happen. I think we are especially lucky in this region to have so many vendors who regularly make both the York and Allentown shows so strong. Mayfair and others that don't have the national names, but year after year have been there with huge spreads.

For the smaller guys or upstarts... some piece of feedback.. help make your brand known! Get some signage behind you (and not just the table skirt) and LOGOS so people can help making those familar associations. I know on the tables where you were LOP that it was kind of hard to figure out where one vendor was verse another. So while the new guys with the lit speaker panels had this large vertical display and lots of table space.. when the guys adjacent are selling very similar stuff, it can be hard for the browsers to distinguish whose products are whose... or create any visual associations to remember beyond the show. I also really like when the vendors make themselves identifiable... shirts, name tags, etc. I mean, the bowling shirt thing has gotten played out in the hobby... but please help us identify you and we'll be sure to say hi

I found that 'all blurs together' thing happening on both the row you were in LOP, and the row at the back that was the tournament and MezelMods on the end.

With the number of companies and similar names these days... my tired brain sure struggles to keep who is who straight

#2265 6 years ago

I had a great time at the show, and got nearly all the parts I needed... I didn't play as much I'd like to, as I spent more time part shopping and socializing, but I did get some good games in.

Shout out to everyone who brought a game or had a booth to sell things. Shopping the vendors is actually my favorite aspect of these shows.

Also, I wanted to give a special shout out to ColsonD and Lights Out Pinball. Great prices, wide selection and of course very friendly staff. I loved that Colson and his crew gave off the vibe like they were completely open and encouraging to just chat pinball, and you weren't necessarily bothering them if you had off-topic questions or needed their opinion on what would look or work best for your game. You can tell they're real enthusiasts and as Colson stated, he's a hardcore hobbyist investing into the pinball culture he loves. This definitely showed.

My big score this weekend was decking out my 1812 in LED's and Titan Rubbers from Lights Out Pinball. The fair prices helped me afford doing the whole game in one shot! Here's a before and after...

c29053066327dd30989c66def4dd960431f7b773 (resized).jpgc29053066327dd30989c66def4dd960431f7b773 (resized).jpg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (resized).jpg
FullSizeRender 2 (resized).jpgFullSizeRender 2 (resized).jpg

#2266 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

judging by the amount of shots given to me by Pinsiders I did meet up with, attendance will be massive and therefore easy to spot.

Jeez, I could have used some shots of tequila while standing next to Houdini chatting with folks for 10 hours a day. Guess I don't know the right pinsiders

#2267 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Jeez, I could have used some shots of tequila while standing next to Houdini chatting with folks for 10 hours a day. Guess I don't know the right pinsiders

Next year I will bring whatever you want!

#2268 6 years ago

Once again shout out to Ivan and his crew. Great show all around. I want to thank everyone that stopped by to give their condolences of my father passing early this year. Also thank you to every one that purchased from me. I actually sold the complete trailer load and went home empty.

On a sad note, a friend that was set up in the vendor building with Wanna Pinball and sold a Gottlieb New York. Some how lost the envelope with the over 2K of cash in it. The person that purchased the machine name, address and phone number is on the envelope along with the receipt inside with the cash. He is not on Pinside so I told him I would toss it out there. Any info PM me and i will give you his contact info. Thanks and York is only 6 months away!

#2269 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Nah, we just didn't want to impede you finishing the code. LOL. I chatted with you quite a few times...should have bought a bottle over. Next time I'll make sure you can't walk. Pleasure meeting you dude.

Quoted from flynnibus:

A thanks to you as well. The omission wasn't meant to be a slight at all, just pointing out the 'extreme' end in that vendors aren't just there as 'sales' but actually have evolved into anchors for the show and are putting out huge outlays to make it happen. I also really like when the vendors make themselves identifiable... shirts, name tags, etc. I mean, the bowling shirt thing has gotten played out in the hobby... but please help us identify you and we'll be sure to say hi

Was just throwin it out there, didn't take what you posted as a slight at all. We had shirts on order, just didn't get them on time. Thanks for the suggestions though...duly noted.

#2270 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nah, we just didn't want to impede you finishing the code. LOL

I appreciate you thinking that would help me with the code, but do you really think I came up with straitjacket multiball with reversed AND inverted flippers when I was sober?

#2271 6 years ago

Just some of my thoughts about the show...
Houdini looked incredible, but I felt it played a bit too tight. I couldn't hit the ramp to save my life, and other shots just seemed frustrating, when I was hoping for more of a ''flowy'' game.
Dialed in. This thing played great, I was very impressed. The theme is still eh, but man, it plays so well.
Alien. I saw a lot of frustration with players, but I found the flow and really lit this thing up. It has a boat load of shots, I never felt like I didn't have some shot to try for, I enjoyed this game.
AFM remake. Flippers were not lined up correctly, but the game played like an AFM (go figure, right?) At that starting price point, it's a solid deal imo.
I picked up a Stern Rolling Stones on Thursday night that was for sale in a vendor spot. Couldn't be happier with it, love the game. Also bought side blades for it, which are awesome- that vendor was great. We were able to play on Thursday in our room at The Holiday Inn next to Comfort Suites, but it wasn't happening Friday night, as someone kept calling the front desk- and we hadn't even turned it on yet. Next year it's comfort suites all the way where everyone staying there is a pinhead, we're all set getting threatened with ''next time we're calling the cops''
My Bally Rolling Stones in the free play area had a rough cab and average at best playfield, but I tweaked it before bringing it to the show and it played like a champ without issue for the 2 days until I broke it down for home at 6pm. A players machine at best, it had 7 digit displays and alltek mpu, along with a new sound board. I was okay with bringing it home without a $1250 buyer.
Which brings me to my final discussion. Without naming names, I went through the rows and played random games. One of them was a Gold Wings for $900- $900 for a Gold Wings? It played like dog shit. Sorry, but it really did.
There seemed to be no shortage of games with terrible backglasses, worn playfields, features broken or not working and inflated prices to match. I get it, you want to get in for free, but put a little effort into making your game play well at least. I totally get something breaking down or whatever, but any time I've brought a game, I go into it thinking ''this thing has to play like I want it to play'' Other than that, there were also a ton of excellent playing games, and I really enjoyed playing them.
I played Eric Bundy's Maverick, a game I never really have before and I thought it was a lot of fun, played great.
Thank you to whoever brought the Varkon, that was a treat to see and play. What a beauty.
Played a fun Silver Slugger. I can't believe someone lugged a Hercules to the show. Whoever brought the ID4, your game made the highlight of the trip with a friend and I. We'd never really played or paid attention to this game and we were blown away by the ''feature'' on the center of the playfield. Let's just say, it looks a helluva a lot like certain private parts. We howled in laughter about this for two days straight.
The show was super great, lots of flea picking, great vendors, the games stayed until 6pm, the security was fair, except I think I was chased down by the lady ''guard'' several times. I'm not forgettable, so I don't know why she needed to check my band every time I went in and out all day.
Oh, and lastly...I can't believe how many of you know who I am and either yell out ''Shackler!'' or greet me with ''hey, you're shackler huh?'' I don't know who most of you are, lol, but it's cool.
Until next year, James (on to Pintastic!)

I agree with you about the free play area having more than one or two games needing attention before they came in the door, because some poor flippers and even bad bulbs could have been taken care of before hand. I tried to play a secret service in the free play area all weekend but it said missing a ball, lol,
We went through mine and it also played for 2 days very well. Your stone's machine played well also and a friend of mine talked to me about buying it again today, lol. Thanks for bringing it and having it ready to go.

#2272 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

I agree with you about the free play area having more than one or two games needing attention before they came in the door, because some poor flippers and even bad bulbs could have been taken care of before hand. I tried to play a secret service in the free play area all weekend but it said missing a ball, lol.

That one was working through Friday a good bit. There was one in the flea market too.

#2273 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And thanks to everyone that stopped by or supported LOP this time around. Great show, other than beelzeboob trying to grab my ass. Man that guy gets frisky.

He probably took "Lights Out" Pinball literally...

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

He probably took "Lights Out" Pinball literally...

Now that's funny!

#2275 6 years ago

Great show...Kudos and THANKS to Ivan and his whole staff!

This was my second show, and like last year I just came up for Friday...but, man, I really wanted to stay for Saturday. Maybe next year.

Good stuff all around in all areas. Flea Market was full of interesting stuff, vendors were outstanding, and there were some really fantastic games to be found in the free play area. (And don't get me started on the Farmer's Market....yum).

I wonder if we can't get a couple spaces in the back corner for next year and set up a Pinsiders only lounge area. We could have refreshments available, a place to sit and relax, and even as a meet-and-greet area for Pinsiders. Just a thought....

#2276 6 years ago

Working on the video now...shot 3 hours of footage...must edit out a solid hour for sure...maybe more....will take a couple more days!

#2277 6 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Working on the video now...shot 3 hours of footage...must edit out a solid hour for sure...maybe more....will take a couple more days!

Can't wait to see it!

#2278 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks again to jefff for bringing Frank down for me. This thing is friggin cherry, color display is awesome. The four game nook in my gameroom felt empty since my old Frank left, and now he's back next to his brothers.

Looks great in your game room. So much so I just kicked myself in the head for getting rid of it. Enjoy!

#2279 6 years ago

I'll give Colsond3 and Lights Out a shout too. Bought some bulbs and spoke with them about what I might need for my Dr. Dude, and he was real helpful and even gave me a few extra bulbs just because I told him I didn't want change back. (The flasher bulb doesn't work for some reason, but the rest do, and look great!)

#2280 6 years ago
Quoted from Adrift:

Great show...Kudos and THANKS to Ivan and his whole staff!
This was my second show, and like last year I just came up for Friday...but, man, I really wanted to stay for Saturday. Maybe next year.
Good stuff all around in all areas. Flea Market was full of interesting stuff, vendors were outstanding, and there were some really fantastic games to be found in the free play area. (And don't get me started on the Farmer's Market....yum).
I wonder if we can't get a couple spaces in the back corner for next year and set up a Pinsiders only lounge area. We could have refreshments available, a place to sit and relax, and even as a meet-and-greet area for Pinsiders. Just a thought....

All ya need is a few hundred! (and maybe some furniture)

#2281 6 years ago

i had a funny moment as there were some people playing my varkon and i went up to the side of the game with my keys and made believe i was carving my initials on the side, well i almost got jacked up. people do look out for the games.

#2282 6 years ago

Did anyone else witness the younger security dude driving the golf cart in the mud on purpose like a child in a power wheels?

#2283 6 years ago

Did anyone else witness the younger security dude driving the golf cart in the mud on purpose like a child in a power wheels?

I did lol

#2284 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

There were two space riders at the show?
I bought the one that was in the vendor area with the graffiti on the bottom panel.
I did see an atari airborne avenger out on the free play floor. Were you thinking of that one?

Yeah, you got the one I was looking at.

#2285 6 years ago

I really enjoyed the show. Definitely felt like more games available than last year - wish I could've stayed longer

Picked up a project Gorgar from shacklersrevenge , it needs help but it's all there and should be a nice challenge.
Finally met djreddog who is fast becoming the voice of Delaware pinball and maintains the DE pinball map
Got a few used stand-up targets gifted from yfz450 that allowed me to fix my Hollywood Heat on the cheap. Thanks!
tonyd2084 was nice enough to burn me a system 6 test rom. Hopefully it can be put to use after I build my bench
Also had a chance to meet Mark_in_PA , never hurts to know another Pinsider that only lives a mile away

#2286 6 years ago
Quoted from BenTheCartoon:

I'll give colsond3 and Lights Out a shout too. Bought some bulbs and spoke with them about what I might need for my Dr. Dude, and he was real helpful and even gave me a few extra bulbs just because I told him I didn't want change back. (The flasher bulb doesn't work for some reason, but the rest do, and look great!)

Does that flasher have a resistor in line? If so that is your problem! When changing from Incandescants to led flashers you need the warming resistor removed in line. check your manual schematic for the flasher.

#2287 6 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

We are waiting in anticipation for the video. Especially after you gave me the autographed card, my kids were jealous they didn't get a chance to meet you. Thanks

#2288 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

That one was working through Friday a good bit. There was one in the flea market too.

Yes I actually bought a machine from the vendor that had the secret service in the flea market, I was just disappointed with a few machines not being really attended to in the free play area, only a few, the majority of the people cares about their machines and it shows in how well they performed under so many plays.

#2289 6 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

The funniest moment for me when we walked up to an AFMr to play a game. We figured it would be just a few minutes as they were on ball 3 and up steps a kids who can't be more than 8-10. I say to my friend "will be just a couple of minutes". However we soon realized that while the two adults had my typical pedestrian scores of 30 and 100M, this kid was sitting at 5.8 billion and schooling everyone on how you play pinball. The Tiger Woods of pinball if you will. I'm sure others know who he is as I can't imagine he's a secret knowing how good he is.
I was in awe. We walked away after 10 minutes realizing he wasn't even close to done yet. I said to my friend "well....I bet my son could beat him in basketball". Small comforts. Amazing kid, amazing show

Was it this kid?

IMG_0572 (resized).JPGIMG_0572 (resized).JPG

#2290 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Brought two personal games with me to sell / trade and supposed to just pick up Frank during the "downsizing", but somehow ended up taking three home.
Thanks again to jefff for bringing Frank down for me. This thing is friggin cherry, color display is awesome. The four game nook in my gameroom felt empty since my old Frank left, and now he's back next to his brothers. And grabbed that HUO Centaur, and a semi-project Big Ben from the Sanctum. Thanks for hauling that down as well.

Looks like that strange science is getting packed in tight in your game room...

#2291 6 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Was it this kid?

Yep. He is just amazing.

#2292 6 years ago

Sorry about that. We were on our way out and he asked if he could play one more game on AFMrm. You are right with the age range because Ashton is 9. When it was our turn, we invited the guy behind us into the game too so he didn't have to wait for both of us to play.
Turns out Justin from D.C. area who joined us was pretty decent as well.

I think you walked up on ball 2 and walked away on ball 3. It was the right move because we were there for a while. The only correction to the story was that we(adults) ended with respectfully average scores at 3 billion for myself and 1 billion for Justin.

It's frustrating watching a 9 year old become better than you but rewarding and enjoyable at the same time.

#2293 6 years ago
Quoted from Adrift:

That's a *GREAT* idea, I bet some of our wives would volunteer to man the area as well - hell, people could also bring parts, etc for sale. We could start planning to do this for York and see how successful it is??......................

#2294 6 years ago
#2295 6 years ago

Did anyone buy that project Secret Service or that Globetrotters in the back corner? What were they going for?

Was bummed SS wasn't working, wanted to give that a try - man, those early DataEast machines feel so solid! Noticed that about Robocop.

Also that Globetrotters in the free play area, I wanted badly to try that but it looked like a broken down car sitting in a car graveyard each time I passed it!!!???

-Nate

#2296 6 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

I had a great time at the show, and got nearly all the parts I needed... I didn't play as much I'd like to, as I spent more time part shopping and socializing, but I did get some good games in.
Shout out to everyone who brought a game or had a booth to sell things. Shopping the vendors is actually my favorite aspect of these shows.
Also, I wanted to give a special shout out to ColsonD and Lights Out Pinball. Great prices, wide selection and of course very friendly staff. I loved that Colson and his crew gave off the vibe like they were completely open and encouraging to just chat pinball, and you weren't necessarily bothering them if you had off-topic questions or needed their opinion on what would look or work best for your game. You can tell they're real enthusiasts and as Colson stated, he's a hardcore hobbyist investing into the pinball culture he loves. This definitely showed.
My big score this weekend was decking out my 1812 in LED's and Titan Rubbers from Lights Out Pinball. The fair prices helped me afford doing the whole game in one shot! Here's a before and after...

Looking good, when can I play it again?

#2297 6 years ago

After picking up my BK playfield at Pinfest, this...

IMG_20170508_230830 (resized).jpgIMG_20170508_230830 (resized).jpg

#2298 6 years ago

I just wanted to give a shout out to Ivan for putting on a heck of a show. It was the most enjoyable show as a vendor I have experienced yet. All the people are fantastic, the food is great, and this unique show has a great mix of everything. I wanted to give a big thumbs up to Tilt Graphics, http://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com for all your help and support. You guys are awesome!

Ron
Pinball Plating and More
www.pinballplatingandmore.com

#2299 6 years ago
Quoted from Antennaejim:

Does that flasher have a resistor in line? If so that is your problem! When changing from Incandescants to led flashers you need the warming resistor removed in line. check your manual schematic for the flasher.

It probably does. I'll check it out, and see if that fixes it.

#2300 6 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Looking good, when can I play it again?

Any day you want man! You're always welcome at mi casa...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 75.00
$ 12.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/46?hl=dr_dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.