1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 51.
#2051 6 years ago

1995 Toyota Previa FTW. Remove the middle and reat seats and you've got yourself an 8' enclosed pickup truck bed. Plus a super charger or AWD, whichever you prefer. All for under $2000.

20170506_173945 (resized).jpg20170506_173945 (resized).jpg

20170506_173937 (resized).jpg20170506_173937 (resized).jpg

#2052 6 years ago

Rick, congratulations on the wedding! Did you well Baywatch?

#2053 6 years ago

Hey All, New poster to Pinside. I had a blast at my first Allentown Pinfest. Got to play some great pins (Williams IJ, Super Mario, and Dialed IN were highlights for me). I was livestreaming the pinball tourney for PinCrossing on twitch.tv/pincrossing. I just wanted to thank all the wonderful folks that took part in the tourney. It was an awesome event, both days.

#2054 6 years ago

Final break-down. Hard to believe the place was filled with couple hundred games only a few hours ago.
20170506212245284 (resized).jpg20170506212245284 (resized).jpg
20170506212251907 (resized).jpg20170506212251907 (resized).jpg

I had a good time catching up with folks and meeting others for the first time. I'm completely tuckered out, but can't wait till next year

#2055 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Final break-down. Hard to believe the place was filled with couple hundred games only a few hours ago.

I had a good time catching up with folks and meeting others for the first time. I'm completely tuckered out, but can't wait till next year

Great to see you, too...and thanks for the depressing pictures. Did you ever get that Hulk working?

#2056 6 years ago

On the bottom of an atari space riders

20170506101842980 (resized).jpg20170506101842980 (resized).jpg

#2057 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Rick, congratulations on the wedding! Did you well Baywatch?

Thanks! The wedding was in 2013, but Allentown Pinfest is our anniversary weekend.

We still have our own Baywatch, which is a keeper, so I was looking to sell or preferably trade this other one I had. Allie is actually looking forward to playing it because she said she used to play pitch and bats with her dad when she was a kid.

#2058 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Great to see you, too...and thanks for the depressing pictures.

Sorry I'll post some fun ones shortly

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Did you ever get that Hulk working?

Yep I put it on the free play floor first thing saturday morning, and with the exception of some down time to repair a stripped hole for a post, it was flipping until the bitter end of the show.

#2059 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I think at least partially. Mine didn't feel as fast as it does at home. Think I'll high tap any ems I bring in the future. A lot of games seemed to just not be set up well though. Dead pop bumpers, soggy flippers. Feel like a lot of people are either just dumping ems there or don't know how to tune them

I thought so too. The flipper condition on many of the EMs was just bad. The games could have been so much more with tuning. I am guessing most people just don't know how or want to do a flipper rebuild. Still had fun regardless and tried out many new EM titles for the first time Particularly nice to see the SkyRocket there.

#2060 6 years ago

My show pick up home and dry thanks again jay!!!!

IMG_7133 (resized).JPGIMG_7133 (resized).JPG

#2061 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Great stuff as always. To EVERYONE - the vendors that brought games, the people who brought stuff for the free play area, the parts made available - THANK YOU!
We all make the show work. And work it did! My Pinball Magic will be there until 7:30 if you want to get some last games on it in the afternoon. Hopefully it will hold up!
Chris

Hey Chris,
My son and I played it around 6 or so and it was screwy. Went to flip and the flipper went dead for each of us on one turn. Then it wouldn't kick a ball into the shooter lane until it went into ball search. Then it kicked out 2 balls into the lane the next ball. Not sure if anyone mentioned any issues to you so i wantes to make you aware. Thanks for bringing it, it's a cool game when it works properly. ☺

#2062 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

On the bottom of an atari space riders

Sigh, I should've bought that Space Riders.

#2063 6 years ago

What a great and exhausting show

want to thank all of you who came by to play Houdini. I know the line was often long, but I think most found it was well worth the wait. And clearly some of you did since you kept coming back to wait and play it again and again.

It has been a lot of work to get it to this point and seeing people's expressions when seeing the catapult throw the ball close to two feet in the air into the trunk or playing straight jacket multi-ball with both reversed and inverted flippers was quite rewarding. Joe balcer thought I was insane when I came up with reverse and inverted, but seems those "brave" enough to try it have really enjoyed it.

The grand champion score was set four times, the last time being the third to last game of the show, which was a great way to finish.

Was really impressed with a couple young kids who had skills better than 90% of the adults. One made four straight shots to the inner loop that some say is "too tight".

I want to thank Joe Newhart and the team from pinballStar. They did an amazing job in hosting us and did everything they could to make it a great show for Houdini -- well except for killing the power before I could pull off the final audiits, but I'll get them at some point. The last time I had looked the catapult throw was succcesful 94% of the time and there was around 450 games played (was set to two ball play play to help keep the line moving).

Was great meeting so many if you and thanks again for playing.

Rosh

#2064 6 years ago

Anyone know who had all the project/parts games down near the doors of the flea market?

#2065 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

What a great and exhausting show
want to thank all of you who came by to play Houdini. I know the line was often long, but I think most found it was well worth the wait. And clearly some of you did since you kept coming back to wait and play it again and again.
It has been a lot of work to get it to this point and seeing people's expressions when seeing the catapult throw the ball close to two feet in the air into the trunk or playing straight jacket multi-ball with both reversed and inverted flippers was quite rewarding. Joe balcer thought I was insane when I came up with reverse and inverted, but seems those "brave" enough to try it have really enjoyed it.
The grand champion score was set four times, the last time being the third to last game of the show, which was a great way to finish.
Was really impressed with a couple young kids who had skills better than 90% of the adults. One made four straight shots to the inner loop that some say is "too tight".
I want to thank Joe Newhart and the team from pinballStar. They did an amazing job in hosting us and did everything they could to make it a great show for Houdini -- well except for killing the power before I could pull off the final audiits, but I'll get them at some point. The last time I had looked the catapult throw was succcesful 94% of the time and there was around 450 games played (was set to two ball play play to help keep the line moving).
Was great meeting so many if you and thanks again for playing.
Rosh

Rosh I just wanted to reiterate what a fantastic experience playing Houdini was. I really meant it when I said to you and Joe that it really showed your did your research (sorry about all the Houdini movies, Joe!) but that game was F-U-N as hell. I watched about 10 people play while in line and it still surprised me when I got up to plays. And 30% done on code? WOW. So glad we made the drive.

#2066 6 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

My show pick up home and dry thanks again jay!!!!

Darn! I've been wanting to buy this one for months. I was hoping this wouldn't sell so that I could buy it when I move at the end of the month (no room for it in current apartment). I'm surprised it went this long without selling. I missed out on playing it one last time because the person in front of me in queue not finishing his game until 1:15 on the dot . Congrats on a great pick up!

#2067 6 years ago

Em's are my favorite and I was excited to see a lot more of them here vs. at the york show earlier this year. A lot weren't playing great unfortunately but there were still a lot of fun ones. Bristol Hills looked and played great. I just played any variation of that game at papa this year for the first time and loved it. for me the Bristol hills Was the most fun I had playing pins at the show and I would have been tempted to buy it if I had transport for it with me. Other Em's I had a great time playing were Northstar, Subway, Hi-diver, and outer space was pretty cool too. I also had never played Dolly Parton and found it to be a great player, my favorite solid state game of he show. The skateball was in good shape and fun to play too.

#2068 6 years ago

Out of curiosity, did anyone measure the voltage coming out of the outlets?

I know my game behaved slightly different than when I had it at home. For example when the game (Viza War) is turned off, the sound emits garbled effects and tones that slowly die over the course of 7 second or so, which I assumed happened as the capacitors discarged. At the show, it happened in 2-3 seconds.

#2069 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Anyone know who had all the project/parts games down near the doors of the flea market?

Against the wall to the left walking in was ibuypinballs / Pete but I don't think that is who you mean

#2070 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Against the wall to the left walking in was ibuypinballs / Pete but I don't think that is who you mean

No, they were in the middle, not against the wall

#2071 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

No, they were in the middle, not against the wall

Shit, his name is blanking me, his young son's name is Colin, he's friends with Todd Tuckey from TNT Amusements and is in their videos a lot. Was it "Mike"? I forget.

My friend Tommy (was in the booth behind his, bald guy) apparently sold/gave him a lot of those games. Can't wait to get the friend insight on the rest of what he's (my friend) got around...

#2072 6 years ago

Jeff Moorehead, that's it.

#2073 6 years ago

Was andromeda taken out early Friday? I didn't see it

#2074 6 years ago

It was Irv. Jeff the junkman was next to him.

#2075 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Rick, congratulations on the wedding!

It even looks like she's showing off the ring in the second picture

#2076 6 years ago

Just got home from a GREAT Allentown Show - thanks to Ivan & his crew things were much better this year in a lot of ways. Lots of games in Freeplay right up to the end of the show - better security at doors - etc. I was very impressed with the way Ivan stepped up and fixed the machines leaving early issue and have to say GREAT JOB with that to Ivan & everyone else involved with running the show.

We took 54 project machines to the show flea market area (as-promised) and only came home with 23 machines. So a good many of the machines from my recent warehouse deals, that had been sitting untouched for years, are now actually in the hands of people who will do something with them. Now after a few days of rest & getting some personal stuff taken care of it will be time to start on phase two of the warehouse deals. We are already working on our loads for York and might even end up with machines at Pintasitc if we can find the time to make that trip.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello! Hopefully we will have more great project machines heading to York this Fall but I know everyone doesn't make it to the shows so I'll also start listing some here on Pinside again in a few days.

Thanks again to all my customers at the show - we had a blast!

#2077 6 years ago

I got gas at Pinfest this year! Apologies to the dude I'm pointing at. Great show, hope Rich enjoys my Pro Football for years to come, and I can't wait to unload my new toys in the morning.

Already thinking about what to bring next year!

IMG_9594 (resized).JPGIMG_9594 (resized).JPG

#2078 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Shit, his name is blanking me, his young son's name is Colin, he's friends with Todd Tuckey from TNT Amusements and is in their videos a lot. Was it "Mike"? I forget.
My friend Tommy (was in the booth behind his, bald guy) apparently sold/gave him a lot of those games. Can't wait to get the friend insight on the rest of what he's (my friend) got around...

It was our friend Irv Kigler. It was actually my booth that we shared with him. If there's anything u need from him in terms of our project pins (which we have many left) my email is [email protected].
-Michael Schnoll

Quoted from zacaj:Anyone know who had all the project/parts games down near the doors of the flea market?

#2079 6 years ago

Pinfest was absolutely amazing this year!
Thanks to everyone who helped pull it together.
Wished I played more games when I was there solo of Friday but instead elected to go on a massive parts shopping spree which was awesome!
And apologies to anyone who was attacked by my kids during the show Saturday. They were having a ball.
Such a well run event.

FullSizeRender (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (resized).jpg

#2080 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Out of curiosity, did anyone measure the voltage coming out of the outlets?
I know my game behaved slightly different than when I had it at home. For example when the game (Viza War) is turned off, the sound emits garbled effects and tones that slowly die over the course of 7 second or so, which I assumed happened as the capacitors discarged. At the show, it happened in 2-3 seconds.

Any chance it could have been low voltage on certain circuits, because a game I had in free play worked and played great with strong flippers. But, when I was playing in other areas of the building, I experienced several games with weak flippers also.

#2081 6 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Pinfest was absolutely amazing this year!
Thanks to everyone who helped pull it together.
Wished I played more games when I was there solo of Friday but instead elected to go on a massive parts shopping spree which was awesome!
And apologies to anyone who was attacked by my kids during the show Saturday. They were having a ball.
Such a well run event.

Looks like a VERY happy family! Love it! Glad everybody had fun.

#2083 6 years ago

I was able to identify spfxted (Ted) by his distinctive shirt and pleased to have teamed up with him on Alien and Aerosmith at Pinfest on Saturday.

20170506_155931 (resized).jpg20170506_155931 (resized).jpg

#2084 6 years ago

This was a very good show if you were buying games. End of today there will still numerous deals to be had, especially on EMs on the floor and in the flea market. Reminded me of shows from many years ago, and nothing like the last couple of years when the quality of games was low and prices were high across the board. I made a couple deals on Friday for games.

I wish I had more space, there were probably 10 games I would have taken home.

Plenty of good deals and selection on all eras of games as well. And not one but two Bad Girls.

#2085 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And not one but two Bad Girls.

I now see why you guys consumed so many shots

#2086 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I hug the people I pay to be my friend since I don't see them but once or twice a year. As long as you're not feeling a poke down below when I'm hugging you, it's all good.
Colson gets one next year!

I thought you said that was a nickel shooter rod in your pocket from Ron at Pinball Plating. I've been permanently stabbed...I mean scarred.

#2087 6 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Darn! I've been wanting to buy this one for months. I was hoping this wouldn't sell so that I could buy it when I move at the end of the month (no room for it in current apartment). I'm surprised it went this long without selling. I missed out on playing it one last time because the person in front of me in queue not
finishing his game until 1:15 on the dot . Congrats on a great pick up!

Soon as I did my first walk thru I hounded poor j but I've been chasing this one for years lol just had to let the kids finish their final in the tournament.after that I
Couldn't wrap it fast enough.Folded it up went and got tools came back there's some ass with his elbow leaning on the o.g. topper talking to somebody could have lost my mind thank god no damage Ivan had one there as well but it wasn't for sale.
Had to stay 2 days at the fest for it that was torture lmao.already cant wait for next year.

#2088 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

It was Irv. Jeff the junkman was next to him.

Does anybody know who was selling that gumball machine in the back? Leisure Suit Larry-looking character. I wanted to get it, but the guy accused me of trying to buy it for some jerkoff that had been using his kid as bait to get a lowball deal. What kind of lowlife would do such a thing?

#2089 6 years ago

Man, my head is still spinning from that show. Thanks for everyone who stopped by to say hi to Rich (Jigglymartian) and I in our booth.

Thanks to his daughter for manning the booth on Friday. That was huge!

Thanks to Joe (I don't know his Pinside name) for helping me get Flight 2000 going again (sometimes it is just a fuse!)
I'm constantly impressed in this hobby about how everyone helps everyone else. It's truly one of the best things we have going!

Thanks to those who bought games from us. I left with only Pirates & my Hulk (which I really didn't want to sell anyway).

I was able to get out & buy a few parts and play a few games (not as many as I would have liked).

I continue to be impressed by Dialed In, so much going on. Can't wait to get mine.

Aerosmith Pro vs Premium is a topic I think we will see a lot in the future here. Think I'm voting Pro.

Only got 1 game in on Ailens, so tough to call. My impression was the code & animations seemed really good, but the shots weren't smooth (maybe once you learn them that changes). Not a fan of that cabinet style. I would like to have gotten more than 1 game in on it, but the lines were too long.

#2090 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thanks to Joe (I don't know his Pinside name) for helping me get Flight 2000 going again (sometimes it is just a fuse!)

Good luck identifying him; half the people at that show were named Joe. My wife gave up trying to keep them straight ten minutes in.

#2091 6 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Was andromeda taken out early Friday? I didn't see it

I was there when the doors opened on friday, by the time I could find it, it was sold and turned off. Sat dark all day friday and was gone by saturday morning.

Btw...still looking for cyclopes, warlok, and barracora if anyone has one for sale

#2092 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good luck identifying him; half the people at that show were named Joe. My wife gave up trying to keep them straight ten minutes in.

Joe's a friend, him & Gerry are at all the shows. Both great guys! I just don't know his Pinside name..

#2093 6 years ago

Quick thanks to Jim for bringing his flight 2000 that was near the tournament area. He won best of show with it. Congrats Jim.

For those that didn't see the inside of the game, it looked as good as the outside.

Well done Jim.

#2094 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Man, my head is still spinning from that show. Thanks for everyone who stopped by to say hi to Rich (Jigglymartian) and I in our booth.
Thanks to his daughter for manning the booth on Friday. That was huge!
I'm constantly impressed in this hobby about how everyone helps everyone else. It's truly one of the best things we have going!
Thanks to those who bought games from us. I left with only Pirates & my Hulk (which I really didn't want to sell anyway).
I was able to get out & buy a few parts and play a few games (not as many as I would have liked).
I continue to be impressed by Dialed In, so much going on. Can't wait to get mine.
Aerosmith Pro vs Premium is a topic I think we will see a lot in the future here. Think I'm voting Pro.
Only got 1 game in on Ailens, so tough to call. My impression was the code & animations seemed really good, but the shots weren't smooth (maybe once you learn them that changes). Not a fan of that cabinet style. I would like to have gotten more than 1 game in on it, but the lines were too long.

Well said Bob!!!!
Also, wanted to thank our friend, Nestor (dkeruza). Super generous with his time.. ( he is a very low profile guy that is really one of the best keep secrets in the hobby .

Lastly, thanks to Ivan for the vendor friendly set up and Pinside staffer, Jim coughlin... Jim just happened to be there whenever we needed something.. see u next year
Rich

#2095 6 years ago
Quoted from LBJ:

Hey Chris,
My son and I played it around 6 or so and it was screwy. Went to flip and the flipper went dead for each of us on one turn. Then it wouldn't kick a ball into the shooter lane until it went into ball search. Then it kicked out 2 balls into the lane the next ball. Not sure if anyone mentioned any issues to you so i wantes to make you aware. Thanks for bringing it, it's a cool game when it works properly. ☺

Thanks for the info - It's super frustrating when you being something that works so well at home, only to have it develop issues at the show. It's upsetting for me because I don't want to bring junk to a show for people to enjoy. I guess it happens. I will get to the bottom of it and hopefully next year it will perform better (or whatever I bring).

The audits showed 612 plays. Last year it had 416 I think. Either way, it got the snot played out of it. If people got some enjoyment from it, that's what matters.

When people ask why I take games to shows, I have a solid answer now. Despite the issues, at about 5pm I got a text that read "Hey Chris, me and my 4 year old are playing your Pinball Magic game, seriously dig it!"

That right there is what the show is all about to me.

Chris

#2096 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

Any chance it could have been low voltage on certain circuits, because a game I had in free play worked and played great with strong flippers. But, when I was playing in other areas of the building, I experienced several games with weak flippers also.

No idea. My game seemed to play the same, so I didn't look too much into it.

#2097 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Just got home from a GREAT Allentown Show - thanks to Ivan & his crew things were much better this year in a lot of ways. Lots of games in Freeplay right up to the end of the show - better security at doors - etc. I was very impressed with the way Ivan stepped up and fixed the machines leaving early issue and have to say GREAT JOB with that to Ivan & everyone else involved with running the show.
We took 54 project machines to the show flea market area (as-promised) and only came home with 23 machines. So a good many of the machines from my recent warehouse deals, that had been sitting untouched for years, are now actually in the hands of people who will do something with them. Now after a few days of rest & getting some personal stuff taken care of it will be time to start on phase two of the warehouse deals. We are already working on our loads for York and might even end up with machines at Pintasitc if we can find the time to make that trip.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello! Hopefully we will have more great project machines heading to York this Fall but I know everyone doesn't make it to the shows so I'll also start listing some here on Pinside again in a few days.
Thanks again to all my customers at the show - we had a blast!

Thanks for bringing in those projects. I bought 4 machines and was amazed how smooth this went. VERY ORGANIZED!! Each machine had a brief summary of what was going on with the machine, legs and box of extras labeled. You ran an A+ operation. Thanks again!

#2098 6 years ago

Just getting ready to go unload my first load of machines that came home for the show last night so I can run over to grab the second load I moved into my Allentown storage unit at the end of the show. But before I get started I wanted to take a minute this morning to apologize for being rude to a couple people around 7PM last night when I was trying to get loaded quickly if they happen to read this post. I discovered at around 6:30 last night the storage facility I rented storage in (to shuffle machines to and from the show) closed their gates at 8 PM last night so if I didn't make it back to drop the second load at storage before 8 PM I would have had to drive home to Carlisle - unload - then drive back to Allentown to pick up the last dozen machines. When I was rushing to load 8 machines in about 10 minutes I was a little rude to a couple people - I am very sorry for that! I was in a bind and just had to keep moving or I would have been screwed!

Thanks again to Ivan & his crew for another great Allentown Show!

Once the dust settles - later this week I want to get a thread started about the York Show unless someone beats me to that. I have known Rich for a long time and it sounds like York is going to be bigger & better than ever. For those of you that don't know already - Rich had to move into a different building at York this year and when I was talking to him yesterday he couldn't recall the name of the building the show is going to be in this year but if it is the building I think it is that building was always one of my favorite buildings at the fairground to do shows in. I was very heavy into Lionel trains years ago and set up at the fairgrounds dozens of times and ever time I could get into that building I loved it. (Plus that area of the fairgrounds has MUCH BETTER parking!) Anyway - like Allentown York will be bigger & better than ever. Bigger building, indoor flea market, lots of great dealers and plenty of people sharing their machines in the freeplay area - what more could we ask for!

I also want to say thanks to Gabe for doing such a great job with Pintastic. Sadly I have never made it to his show but I am really going to try to set up their this year. Gabe has worked very hard to make Pintastic another great show here on the east coast. In just three short years Gabe has managed to make that show into something everyone talks about. Great job Gabe!

#2099 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Quick thanks to Jim for bringing his flight 2000 that was near the tournament area. He won best of show with it. Congrats Jim.
For those that didn't see the inside of the game, it looked as good as the outside.
Well done Jim.

I'll second that, what a fantastic restoration - seeing that alone may have been worth the half-hour drive.

And I also agree with the EM issue you folks are talking about; some of them played great while many others seemed like they were...just not getting enough electrical current, don't know how else to describe it.

Overall, another great show and my thanks to everyone who made it happen.

#2100 6 years ago

Had a blast at Allentown, was shocked at how many good deals there were on machines - loved seeing the "EM Row" and being able to check out a bunch of titles that were on my "want to play/maybe own someday" list. LOVED Stern 9 Ball and wanted to buy, anyone come home with the one on the last row near the loading dock?? That played like a champ!! Incredible how many Stern pins were there, Freefall (isn't that kinda rare? looked great and liked the speech, too bad I didn't know the rules better), BigGame, about 4/5 Meteors, 2 Nine Balls, Stars, Galaxy - Wow!

Enjoyed Grand Prix, Skateball (love that artwork - sounds are waaaay funky/weird though!), Volley, Ice Fever (great), the EM with the goofy giant soccer player smack dab in the middle of the pf, that Dr. Who was incredibly annoying, is the ability to turn off that Dalek sqwaking voice an option???

Funny story, I've been looking for Meteor forever (well, a while) and hooked-up to buy a project at Allentown, got there met the guy, paid, loaded - pay to get into the show, and there are like 5 Meteors all set up and running, for sale for about 200 dollars more than what I paid. DOH!!! That was a laughable "in your face" kinda moment - who woulda thought???

I have to apologize for not meeting rickzilla or a few others, I couldn't hear my phone in the racket and had trouble with my phone anyway, so just gave up on trying to call while at the show.

Thanks everyone for putting on the show, it's a hell of a lotta work, and appreciated.

-Nate

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 75.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/42?hl=thegeekyhusband and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.