1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 51.
#1701 6 years ago

20170502_204133 (resized).jpg20170502_204133 (resized).jpgHere is my official ad that I finally posted $475 OBO

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48913

20170502_204011 (resized).jpg20170502_204011 (resized).jpg

#1702 6 years ago

Also if presold before show I can bring gottlieb cactus jack and operation thunder. Both 100%. Operation could use a shop but will turn out extremely nice. 1750 cactus jack and 1500 for operation thunder

#1703 6 years ago

I just listed a nice Baywatch in the Marketplace so that if it sells then Pinside will get the fee. Open to trades even though I prefer to sell. But can't hurt to ask, right? I'll be at Allentown Friday evening and all day Sat.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48925

#1704 6 years ago

Looking for any of the machines below even if the deal takes place after Pinfest. Too many people in my car to take something back. As long as it is in about a 2-2.5 hour driving distance to save on shipping, I might be in depending on the title.

Looking for:

TWD LE first or premium second...HUO/low plays...maybe NIB
Ghostbusters premium...low plays........................maybe NIB
GOT LE first or premium second....HUO/low plays...maybe NIB

NGGolfers
WPTour HUO/low plays
RCTycoon HUO/low plays
TOMagic

I really want any of the top three machines more than the bottom four, but that might change depending on what I play at Pinfest and log in more time on some machines that I have not played much. Thanks

#1705 6 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Trying to help out a neighbor.
He brought in a dozen escalera stair climbers (MS-66).
None are perfect, but all motors work. Some will need to replace the feet and or linkage. They will come with a new battery and charger.
I am 15 minutes east of the show ( rt78 or rt 22)
I am available after 7pm on Thursday... After 9pm on Friday.
First come, first serve.
$1250 each.
( FYI... a good friend has one and he had the local bicycle repair shop replace the feet for under $30)

You might want to post in the Escalara thread as follows:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/warehouse-rack-used-escaleras/page/2#post-3705726

There were a few of us who wanted to purchase Escalaras and retrieve them at Pinfest, which was not an option for the units referenced in the thread. While I already bought one from a fellow collector, other pinsiders may be interested in the Escalaras you have available.

#1706 6 years ago

https://www.wunderground.com/us/pa/allentown

Thursday looks clear for setup.

Looks like a downpour & thunderstorm all day Friday

Early Saturday morning looks clear, but mid-morning through the evening until 8PM looks like rain

Sunday looks perfectly clear. Sigh.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1707 6 years ago

people better be posting pics of setup tomorrow!

#1708 6 years ago

How late does setup go and do you have to be a vendor?

#1710 6 years ago

It doesn't say anything about the outdoor flea market hours, do you know when it opens up, thanks

#1711 6 years ago

I'm packed ready to go!

20170503_194255 (resized).jpg20170503_194255 (resized).jpg

#1712 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

It doesn't say anything about the outdoor flea market hours, do you know when it opens up, thanks

Probably never, based on the weather report.

#1713 6 years ago

Smart move with the plastic sheeting!
Sounds like it's gonna be a wet Friday.

#1714 6 years ago

Is there any setup time Friday morning?

#1715 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

What pinfest FreePlay will look like when everyone that will only take their game only if "Presold" to the show.
#SELFISH

You can always pre sell on a condition game stays till the end of the show. I can't be bothered to drag down my trailer in hopes. Pre sale, or I don't bother going.. all my friends are the same way... different story if your local i guess.. enjoy the show everyone!

#1716 6 years ago

I'll have a beautiful, 100% working El Dorado City of Gold for sale in the freeplay area. $1,300.

Thanks,
Joe

IMG_6691 (resized).jpgIMG_6691 (resized).jpg

IMG_6687 (resized).jpgIMG_6687 (resized).jpg

IMG_6692 (resized).jpgIMG_6692 (resized).jpg

#1717 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Is there any setup time Friday morning?

Yes from 8-12.
-Michael Schnoll
-Booth 14 in the flea market at Pinfest 2017
[email protected], antiqueslots.com, PinballWizard01 on YouTube, and Antique Slots on Facebook

#1718 6 years ago

I'll be able to bring the following to sell @ Allentown ... PM me for details & be sure to include your email address if you want pics. Feel free to shoot me counteroffers ... I never get offended . I will only be there on Friday.
Spiderman VE playfield (new) ... it's a reject, but nice overall ... only issues are some scrapes on a relatively small area of the playfield and the mylar around the pop bumpers was pasted on poorly. The glue can be cleaned up. The scrape will require buffing and touchups. $450
Spiderman VE plastics (new) ... $150 (I had delusions that I'd make the time to convert the Spiderman VE playfield to match old Spiderman including text reworks on the above described playfield) ... I have more interesting projects to pursue and I'll never get to this ). Save a few bucks shipping vs. buying the VE plastics from Little Shop of Games (where I got them ). They look great on a regular Spiderman too!
Williams Fire NOS playfield ... Asking $425 ... very nice condition. It is *not* cleared.
Gottlieb El Dorado Cities of Gold used, wired playfield. Nice condition. Rare game. Yes, that is my feeble attempt at marketing. Pop bumper caps are broken and there is a bit of wear up near the top rollover lanes, but the playfield is in really good shape otherwise. $400
Wired playfield for an Allied Leisure Getaway. Do not confuse with Williams' sequel to High Speed. Most plastics are missing. However, the drop target assembly is present (missing a drop target though ... they're quite funky looking) + has most major assemblies (flippers, slingshots, etc). If you need a bunch of Allied Leisure parts, I think you'd be happy. $150.

#1719 6 years ago

Games coming to or could be coming to Allentown with a deal setup.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles working pinball project $1400
The Shadow - Free Play might take offers
Pac Man project non working - SOLD
NFL Blitz working 2 player - $550
Centipede project no monitor - SOLD
Zoo Keeper Taito raised letter coin door - $225
Boxs of misc arcade mostly non jamma PCBs untested (20ish) - offers
7 Nintendo arcade PCBs some working some not booting - taking offers
Pac-Man cocktail control panel complete $60
Rally X PCB, wire harness, power supply untested $100
Black emptyish jamma cabinet (no PCB, monitor, joy/buttons) corners are rough - SOLD
Xchanger tall skinny change machine set up for home use - $150
Rowe change machine from an operator not sure if bill has been updated - $250
RED Donkey Kong project needs wire harness and PCB has everything else - $400

Possibly more as the night goes on

#1720 6 years ago

Some of the titles to be found at my WannaPinball booth:
Roadshow
Xmen pro
Sharkey's Shootout with extra ball save buttons
High Speed
Jurassic Park The Lost World
Bank a Ball
Superman (maybe)
Buck Rogers with beautiful backglass!
Street Fighter 2
Firepower
POTC (HUO) ...maybe

Project games:
Solar Ride
Student Prince

My partner, Tony, will have:
Star Trek:TNG
Patherea
Jet Spin
Kings of Steel
several video games
etc

See you there!
- Paul and Tony

#1721 6 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

You can always pre sell on a condition game stays till the end of the show. I can't be bothered to drag down my trailer in hopes. Pre sale, or I don't bother going.. all my friends are the same way... different story if your local i guess.. enjoy the show everyone!

That's kind of a shame, though. There are plenty of buyers who aren't necessarily plugged into the online pinball community.

I bring games without pre-selling. If it sells, it sells, if not, you've still made the show better for having it there.

#1722 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's kind of a shame, though. There are plenty of buyers who aren't necessarily plugged into the online pinball community.
I bring games without pre-selling. If it sells, it sells, if not, you've still made the show better for having it there.

I just wanted to reinforce this statement, as collectors we have to step up and bring games to the shows, no games=no show

#1723 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I just wanted to reinforce this statement, as collectors we have to step up and bring games to the shows, no games=no show

Games that very often don't pre-sell usually end up sold by the end of the show anyway. I offer games for pre-sale, and sometimes they sell to somone who really has to have a specific title, but always bring the games anyway. I'm rarely disappointed. All of the games are usually gone by show end.

#1724 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/pa/allentown
Thursday looks clear for setup.
Looks like a downpour & thunderstorm all day Friday
Early Saturday morning looks clear, but mid-morning through the evening until 8PM looks like rain
Sunday looks perfectly clear. Sigh.

Kinda matches the show hours - So get the games in before the rain shows up and don't take them out until after the rain ends!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#1725 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I'll be bringing a Williams Getaway for free play and will drive home alone for 2500.

#1726 6 years ago

I will have a Williams slugfest at the show, not for sale, bringing it because it's different, no fun alone, but if you have someone to play with its awesome.

#1727 6 years ago

Already yo pull out in a couple hours. Trailer is packed to the gills with pinballs and other gameroom items. Just found this 1930's DuGrenier Candy Man Candy Bar Machine yesterday. It's on the trailer also. Inside flea market spaces #2 and #3. See you there!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

007 (resized).JPG007 (resized).JPG

005 (resized).JPG005 (resized).JPG

#1728 6 years ago

Will have a nice Black Rose in freeplay for sale Friday. $2,450

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Black Rose. Some fade on right side. Full LED. Playfield in great shape. Everything works including cannon. Can deliver to Allentown Friday only.”
2017-04-28
Limerick, PA
2,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 591 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1729 6 years ago

Haves:
Bally Motordome backglass, nice but a couple small rub spots 150
New CPR silver Skateball playfield 699
Assorted used F14 & Bally Playboy plastics

Wants:
Xenon
Future Spa
Mr & Mrs Pacman
Rollergames
Caveman

#1730 6 years ago

I may have an Andromeda there. I have her set up and working but she needs some new rubbers. If I have time tonight, Ill pack her up.

Ill also have a Funhouse and possible the IJ.

#1731 6 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Already yo pull out in a couple hours. Trailer is packed to the gills with pinballs and other gameroom items. Just found this 1930's DuGrenier Candy Man Candy Bar Machine yesterday. It's on the trailer also. Inside flea market spaces #2 and #3. See you there!

Looks like you have the candy machine all stocked up and ready so I'll know where to head if I need a sugar fix during the show

#1732 6 years ago

Ready to roll, Allentown is only a little over an hr away, 7 pins loaded, I'll be hanging at the comfort inn tonight, party time!!!

20170504_084325 (resized).jpg20170504_084325 (resized).jpg

#1733 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Ill also have a Funhouse and possible the IJ.

i've never played an IJ...

#1734 6 years ago

Anybody got a TWD premium for sale?

Edit: thanks Steve from pinball refinery! joining Walker club tomorrow...

#1735 6 years ago

I have a Bally Special Force for sale/trade. $1400 or trade.
100% working condition.
Machine is 5 miles from the Allentown show. I'll be at the show thurs night for setup and on Friday afternoon. Let me know if your interested or have something equivalent for trade.

IMG_1176 (resized).JPGIMG_1176 (resized).JPG

IMG_1177 (resized).JPGIMG_1177 (resized).JPG

#1736 6 years ago

Been getting a lot of pm's on old listings in this thread, and can't go back to update the original. Everything is sold/long gone.

Rolling Stones is headed for free play and not for sale (I don't think) Trailer is loaded, time to hit the road.

If you have an Xmen pro you're looking to sell, pm me. Already sent a message for the one listed above in this thread, not looking to go that deep on one though.

Thanks for all the interest.

James

#1737 6 years ago

Swing stop is loaded... one more big one to go
Mspacman
Pacman jr
Mk3
Indy500
South Park
Wcs94

IMG_7703 (resized).JPGIMG_7703 (resized).JPG

IMG_7704 (resized).JPGIMG_7704 (resized).JPG

#1738 6 years ago

It looks like I'm going now. I would love to find an empty early SS Bally cab. It needs to be the same as a xenon cab. Don't need the head but will take it if I have too. Can be rough but the bottom fiberboard must be solid with no holes or no water damage.

#1739 6 years ago

any TRON's finding their way to allentown?

#1740 6 years ago

Don't forget to print a pinside lanyard tag with your avatar on it. A little dorky, yes, but it's cool to see who pisses you off every day or makes ya laugh on pinside. I only got punched twice last year!

#1741 6 years ago

Looking for these back doors and I know its late but I'm hopeful

1964 Gottlieb Big Top 2 player, 27 5/8" wide x 25" high, this is the kind with the outside flange facing out (not sure how else to describe). I looked on ipdb and didn't see many back door pics but looks like 2 players from 1961 Flying Circus to Hi Dolly in 1965 are the same.

1969 Spin-A-Card/Hearts and Spades, 21 7/16" wide x 24 9/16" high, I know this is a tough one to find as only used on these single player pins with the square head and fluted vertical trim.

Thanks,
David

#1742 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Don't forget to print a pinside lanyard tag with your avatar on it. A little dorky, yes, but it's cool to see who pisses you off every day or makes ya laugh on pinside. I only got punched twice last year!

I'd apologize but I'm not sorry!

In all serious, I just can't do this. That's just crossing a line. Gotta be a better way.

#1743 6 years ago

Looking to upgrade these backglasses on my pins and I know its late but I'm hopeful.

Gottlieb Countdown SS, I have about a 6 out of 10 with bad touch up job
Gottlieb College Queens EM, I have about a 4 out of 10
Williams Beat the Clock EM, I have about an 8 out of 10, missing the brown in the horse
Williams Triple Strike EM, I have about a 6 out of 10
Gottlieb Lariat EM, I have a 8 out of 10 and I know only 150 pins made but looking for a nicer glass as the game deserves it.

Thanks,

David

#1744 6 years ago

I hope everyone has a Great Weekend at the Show!

May you sell all the games you bring.
May you buy all the games you want.

May you stay healthy from the food you eat,
and not so hung over from the alcohol you drink.

Have a Blast!!

If I may speak for others, we all wish we were there, and hope to see lots of Pics!!

#1745 6 years ago

LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED - NOTE THIS ONLY SHOWS COMPLETE PINBALL MACHINES FOR SALE. NO PARTS, NO WANTED ADS, NO ARCADES, ETC.

shacklersrevenge - SOLD EVERYTHING

b0bgagn0n - I have a nice SS Night Rider for sale. NOS playfield, mint backglass and above average cabinet.

scooter8416 - bringing a 1977 Gottlieb Team One for free play and for sale

apic7917 - I have 2 JVL Vortex Megatouch games I can bring if anyone wants one(or both).

Shredso - I'm on the fence about going. I have a really nice Star Trek:TNG I was thinking of bringing.$5100, PM me for more details. If I took a deposit on it, that would solidify my decision to go.

mamemaster - Hey Pinsiders- I have a Funhouse up for trade-- I would consider taking it to Allentown- for the right trade- worked out in advance.

bigd1979 - If i still have my walking dead premium, ill bring it for free play and sale more than likely.

woody76 - I also have a heavily modded Star Trek Premium I would like to sell or trade if anyone is interested. I can bring a Eight Ball Deluxe 1st edition if deal worked out in advance. $2300

ibuypinballs - I will have a Hurricane at Allentown in the inside flea market. LAH: Working machine, nic. EM'S: Gottlieb Baseball, Gottlieb Buccaneer. Bally Freedom (em), Williams Argosy, Williams Pat Hand

spiroagnew - Bringing my Gottlieb 2001 for free play (and hopefully sale).

1974DeltaQueen - Fellow collector will be bringing his North Star, it will be for sale in the free play area.

Ranhorton - considering bringing either my 1980 Gottlieb Counterforce or my Theatre of Magic. PM with any questions.

jake35 - I have a Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure in near mint shape and a Jurassic Park $2600, that is a great players example if anyone's interested. Also DE Star Wars $3800

Pinphila - May be bringing the following: Funhouse $3200, Black Knight $1950, Indy 500, IJ. Also NIB Pabst Can Crusher - $5400. Buccanneer $800, HUO POTC - $5100. World Cup Soccer 94 working proect $1750

cdnpinballer - I have a very rare Gottlieb Challenger I could bring for trade if a deal is made in advance.

hoby1 - I have a perfect HUO The Simpons Pinball Party. Looks like it just came out of the box. Perfect in every way, Nicest one you will come across
$5600

PAIDGE - Can bring a MMRLE if the deal is done before the show.

arcaderehab - I have a Jumping Jack for sale I can bring to the show on Friday. Looking to sell or trade into an early Bally or Williams solid state game or classic video arcade game.

eabundy - I likely will have a Funhouse and Demolition Man there FULLY restored. Operation Thunder, Big Guns, Maverick, Police Force, Nascar, Terminator 2

phillymadison - My Banzai Run is for sale and could be brought to the show if anyone is interested $4999 OBO

rcbrown316 - Addams Family can bring if pre-sold $5300

HemiOrange09 - I am planning on having all of these MI Pinball Refinery Editions to play and FOR SALE at the show if everything goes as planned. NEW Aerosmith Pro (#1), HUO Spiderman Vault Edition (#1), NEW The Walking Dead Premium (#17?), New Metallica Pro (#31), HUO Ghostbusters Pro (#1), and maybe a HUO Star Trek Premium

27dnast - Tentative plan to be in Allentown on Friday only, have Walking Dead Premium for Sale/Trade - $6700 OBO

Fverdon - Can bring to Allentown the nicest HUO IJ4, contact me if you are interested. Can provide picture on demand to serious inquirer. Price around 7K

hawknole - I have a 1951 United Cacade Shuffle Alley. I would bring it to Allentown for $200.

burningman - Kinda nice Old Chicago is in the marketplace and can be delivered to Allentown if a deal is done beforehand.

@billpaterno - Need to sell my Genesis to make room. Lots of new parts. LEDs. 1250 OBO. Can bring to show.

hillbilly - Can deliver to pinfest. PM if interested Getaway with tons of mods, including mountain, police car, donut heaven, chome flippers all new plastics $2,800. Ghostbusters Pro with shaker and green slimer speaker inserts $4,600

sbmania - Trying to decide what to bring to Allentown for sale. Only so much room! Anyone have any interest in the following: Capcom Pinball Magic excellent condition- $4200, Bally All Star Deluxe Bowler excellent condition - $2800, Bally Target Zero em blacklite arcade game excellent condition - $800, Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard excellent condition - $2400, 1935 Exhibit Supply Blue Streak crane machine working condition, cabinet solid original - $2400, Fish Tales works 100% fully LED'd - $3200

Phbooms - Can bring along to the show if anybodys interested WWE LE $5600 OBO

DRDAVE - I can bring my restored JUMPING JACK to the show if prepaid prior to show, $2,200

kjm8888 - Unless it sells beforehand, I will be bringing my Wipe Out. Probably the nicest one on the planet! $2600

Turtle - At this point I will be bringing a Judge Dredd $2800 and Silverball Mania for free play and for sale.

Drano - Been debating on letting Centaur go. PM ME! Also have Frontier.

jkashani - Centaur: can bring Friday if paid in full prior.

billsfanmd - I can bring a huo Spiderman to trade for IJ4. Not sure which day I'll be there yet

80spit - So far, I am bringing 5 pins for sale/ freeplay, Capt Fantastic, Wizard, Gottlieb Bronco Williams Phoenix, and a Gottlieb Circus. I have a like new Ghostbusters Pro with mods, I could bring if presold $4800 firm. Also Mars God of War for sale $1350.

kovalski3 - I have a Gottlieb El Dorado that I can bring to Pinfest if pre sold. $1400

lllvjr - So far my list picking up the day before the show: World Cup Soccer 94, Indianapolis 500, South Park. Also, I can bring Huo gble and nib Smaug LE if there's a buyer at the show. Also have Star Trek Next Gen.

foxct - I have a Bally Boomerang I could bring if there's any interest.

Phillips88 - Gottlieb Atlantis, for sale I could bring to Allentown. Also Egg Head

mtbpinball - Will be bringing these games to Allentown - Lord of the Rings great condition $5400 . Hurricane excellent condition- nicest one you'll see $2300, F14 Tomcat- great condition $1500, Data East Secret Service- nice condition $1500. And some project games- Harlem Globetrotters, Gottlieb Sing Along, maybe even a Seeburg G, project Magic City em nice Playfield and back glass cabinet needs to be redone $400.

TheRave - Thinking about bringing some games to sell. Would help if there was interest ahead of time: Terminator 2: Very nice overall condition, Old Chicago: playfield 10, backglass 10, cabinet 9, Flip Flop: playfield 10, backglass 10, cabinet 9, Nip it: playfield 8, backglass 8, cabinet 7

Robotoes - I have for sale. I can bring if pre-sold. Possibly open to trades: Bon Voyage - $1k, very nice shape, new legs/levelers, locks. Old Chicago - $800, new locks. Pit Stop - $600, new locks

locksmith - Probably bringing a sweet rollergames.Game looks and plays like new.Home use since 1992.No pre sales

megalo17 - Can possible bring (1): Gottlieb Tag Team, Judge Dredd, Black Rose

splitskull - For sale my F-14. 100% working. Pinscore displays. Has a few raised inserts on kill lights. Can deliver to Allentown Pinfest if prepaid. $1600 or trade+CASH for another Williams(prefer DMD):

zacaj - Can bring a Gulfstream if anyone is interested

Butch2099 - HUO TFLE Combo I can bring to the show if prepaid. Or I'm only about 15 minutes away. If you want to see/play in person $4400. AVLE Blue $5700 less than 100 plays. Hobbit Smaug SE Just over 200 plays $7500. Will have a Space Jam ready, shopped W/LED's $1950. POTC less than 100 plays $5600 Game is Stunning. Ghostbusters Premium $6600. Gottlieb Hulk signed by Stan Lee. Flight 200.

Mark_in_PA - Selling a NIB Lord of the Rings. PM if interested

mdelorenzo - I'm thinking about offering my T2 and Fish Tales for a 2 for 1 trade if anyone has something.

cjpins - If anyone interested I can bring a shopped and led riverboat gambler 1800 and a Fire unshopped works 100 % for 1600 will knock off 150 on package deal.

Flipperfun - Changing up the gameroom theme a bit so my Diner is on the block! I can bring to the show on Friday if we have a deal done in advance.

Stashkid13 - I have a few games I would potentially sell at PinFest: Champagne Fire!, Spanish Eyes, El Dorado, Bally Lost World. PM ME

LBJ - I have The Hobbit LE & WOZECLE. Both are HUO. I'm looking to get 7500 for WOZ & 7800 for Hobbit.I'm unable to bring them to Pinfest as I've other commitments and don't have the space to bring them unfortunately. Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks.

PinBackpacker - I'm looking to sell a couple of my machines and may be able to bring to Allentown if a deal is worked out in advance: HUO Hobbit LE $7400, Americas Most Haunted $6300 OBO, CFTBL (LEDs, ColorDMD, MikeD Mod, Creech topper, etc), HUO Ghostbuster Premium

exflexer - Potential list of games for sale: MMr, TAF, IJ, BOP, PZ, Elektra, DM, T2, Hobbit

stefallica - Hi , I have 3 pins that I can bring to Allentown if pre sold: Amazing Spiderman in gorgeous shape with NOS backglass and Pascal board, led from cointakers. Starship Troopers in very nice condition , super bright led from cointakers. Laser war in very nice condition , super bright led from cointakers.

CJD312 - Batman Forever up for sale/trade. Can bring to Allentown on Friday $2800 OBO

rockfantasyman - I have three games for sale: Gottlieb Sinbad , 650.00. Midway Mystery Score pitch n bat 900.00. Gottlieb Quick Draw 900.00 pm for info

Shredso - Still on the fence about going. I have a super nice Safe Cracker that if it was sold I'd make the trip $7000

tomh52722 - I am bringing my Met Pro that I brought NIB in February to the show.

AttilaK - Guys, I have a few games I am planning to bring to the show: Maverick - $1850. Apollo 13 - $3500

jkashani - Tron Pro Will bring this to Allentown if paid before hand $6900

robotron - Varkon for sale $11,000 FIRM

PiNDoCToR - Most likely at this point, it looks like I will be bringing a Gottlieb World Challenge Soccer game for freeplay and sale. Also I have a project Space Odyssey listed at $350 that I can bring if pre-paid.

Ashwood486 - Any interest in this Gottlieb Title Fight, I'm bringing it to the show Thursday and Friday. Also have a count-down, Kings of Steel, and a Chicago Coin Hula Hula.

Lovef2k - Bringing a Bally Spy Hunter for free play and sell. It WILL be there for the duration. Also I will most likely bring my restored F2K to sell at my booth. Bringing a project meteor to sell $750

monkeybug - Just pulling out a Bally Dr Who to get it ready for the floor (and possibly for sale/trade) for this year.

PoMC - I'll have Wipeout in the freeplay area both days and it probably will be available for sale. Also have Baywatch for sale, $2600 if pre-sold

ryandimx - I'll be bringing Shadow for free play.

Shredso - Firepower for sale

knockerlover - Looking to sell/trade my fully restored and upgraded Monster Bash. I've had a few trade offers, but nothing final yet. I could bring this to Allentown if someone was interested. $12,000. Also have Royal Flush EM for sale.

HoneyBadger - Centigrade 37

superJackpot - Hurdy Gurdy for sale. Will ask my friend to bring it to the show if I have a buyer.

ReplayRyan - Police Force

Ivan1496 - NIB Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons available. Has the crate and legs. Can bring to the show if there is interest. $5400

Jiggly_Martian - Have a few games within 15 minutes of the show... may bring if presold. Space Jam, Lethal weapon 3, Junkyard sample, Funhouse sample project, Monday Night football, Terminator 2 (2), Water world, Popeye, Jurassic park, JACKBOT, Metallica premium road case (nib), Bad cats ( pending a friend's decision), Silver Slugger, Bally Silverball Mania $1150 OBO

shlockdoc - I have a midway Race-Way (em) the I can bring if a deal is done prior.

mjpinballs - I will be bringing a 1980 Black Knight for free play and for sale. Has all new boards, Glass is average, play field was touched up and clear coated. Nice game asking $2250

Jive - I can bring my Checkpoint to Allentown, if I can do a presale, thanks $1200!

frunch - I'm planning on bringing a nice players-condition Nine Ball to the free play area on Friday. It will be for sale!

WARLOCK - I can bring 1 or 2 pins for freeplay and for sale or possibly trade. Firepower II and Supersonic (Zac)

RampShot11 - Bringing a monopoly for free play and for sale if anyone is s interested. Will post some better pics later. $2800 obo.

Whridlsoncestood - Mostly restored Buck Rogers. Clearcoated playfield. All new topside parts, posts, drop targets, etc. NOS plastic set. Very clean cabinet. Ni-Wumpf MPU. Backglass is decent. Some flaking in the flesh tones on the girl. Will be in freeplay for $1300. Project Big Ben $150. Project checkpoint available again $850. Also will probably bring and sell my stern Dracula, Plays well, players conditions for sure and cosmetics have had a rough life.

MattG - Just picked up a Volcano today

cjpins - I have a decent eight ball deluxe le with a nice back glass trashed playfield and decent cabinet. It works with a an altek board hooked up to it. Acid damage on original CPU is not that bad And hasn't traveled into any of components on the board. The rest of the boards are complete and in nice condition. 500 without altek and 650 with it. I also have a nice playfield overlay for the game which I can throw in for $100 can bring everything to Pinterest on Friday

Toeckeder - Checking interest, can post better pics later: Grand Lizard $1800

Brypten - I will have a nice players condition X-Files going to Allentown $1800

wolftownjeff - Sonic, very nice Cherry Bell. I am thinking about bringing this for free play. It is for sale, $850.

gpa_joe - Gauging interest would anyone going to show be interested? HUO original owner TSPP.

Anidor - I will be bringing a nice Black Rose $2,450. Also selling a documented HUO Nascar that I've had for several years, Game is perfect $3,250.

wvpinball - I am planning on bringing a nice condition Monster Bash to the free play area. It will also be for sale $8950

rob6462 - I have a Data East Hook pinball for sale in the market. I will be going to Allentown on Friday and can bring it with me. Price is $1100 firm. Also have Firepower II $950 OBO

pinrayhji - I have a HUO Game of Thrones Pro - $4450 available from my basement - 10 minutes from Pinfest - from now through next Friday. PM me, or call 610-597-8747.

docquest - I'll have a Gottlieb Sheriff for sale/trade setup in the free play area.

fastford02 - Attila The Hun (Gameplan) $725, and Agents 777 (Gameplan) $725 for sale

the96stang - Whirlwind , klondike and t3 will be FS in free play Thursday afternoon through saturday. No holds. No prices.... yet. I can haul a nice TZ with me (not putting in freeplay) for 6k.

Hutt - I have a few games that i'm selling, possible delivery to Allentown Pinfest: Twilight Zone $7600, Attack From Mars $7600, AC/DC $8400, Stern NFL Jets $4800, Shadow $3800 (will include Clearcoated Playfield for $4500), Judge Dredd $2900, Demo Man $2400

Deerlakes6 - I can bring Top hand, Kings and queens, Slick chick, Farfalla & Austin Powers. If the price is right...Send me a message and make offer

uncle_jose - Someone interested on a Target Alpha that needs a couple of hours of work? PM me for details. I can haul it to Allentown if needed,

Pinwizkid - I have an outstanding condition Black Rose for sale that I would be willing to bring to Allentown with a deposit. Asking $3000

Jesterfunhouse - I think I am going to bring my Pitch and Bat EM Game to the show Williams "FastBall". PM me if interested at $475

04barb - I'm going to the show on Friday and can bring my games for sale: Dixieland Six card bingo: Everything works on all the games, Good condition $700, Lite a Line six card $600, Malibu Beach Bingo $1500, Hyperball $900,

bjsilverballs - Playa's Earthshaker en route. $1500 OBO

Madmax541 - Will be bringing Flash Gordon (players game) & Vector for free play and FS.

YippieKiYay - I have a Elvira and The Party Monsters EATPM I can bring to Allentown on Saturday $3750 and a Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash BBBB for $1950. I'm looking to sell or trade for a Banzai Run.

TheRave - Bringing a Bally Nip-It for free play.

nats - Guns n Roses for sale $4900. Can move a little on price and bring to show Saturday. pm for details.

tk-the-jammer - I will be taking with me to Pinfest a Capcom Breakshot that is in very good condition. If anyone is interested. I am asking 1700 or best offer. The game will only be there on Friday.

Schnollms - For sale Gottlieb Bank-A-Ball

McPin54 - Also if presold before show I can bring gottlieb cactus jack and operation thunder. Both 100%. Operation could use a shop but will turn out extremely nice. 1750 cactus jack and 1500 for operation thunder

DrJoe - I'll have a beautiful, 100% working El Dorado City of Gold for sale in the freeplay area. $1,300

WannaPinball - Some of the titles to be found at my WannaPinball booth: Roadshow, Xmen pro, Sharkey's Shootout with extra ball save buttons, High Speed, Jurassic Park The Lost World, Bank a Ball, Superman (maybe), Buck Rogers with beautiful backglass!, Street Fighter 2, Firepower, POTC (HUO) ...maybe. Project games: Solar Ride & Student Prince. My partner, Tony, will have: Star Trek:TNG,
Patherea, Jet Spin, Kings of Steel

Crispin - I'll be bringing a Williams Getaway for free play and will drive home alone for $2500

Anidor - Will have a nice Black Rose in freeplay for sale Friday. $2,450

verbpsu2003 - I have a Bally Special Force for sale/trade. $1400 or trade. 100% working condition. Machine is 5 miles from the Allentown show.

#1746 6 years ago

Someone wants a "Bad Girls"? Got you covered! PM for details.

#1747 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I only got punched twice last year!

See you there.

#1748 6 years ago
Quoted from rocketman:

Looking for these back doors and I know its late but I'm hopeful
1964 Gottlieb Big Top 2 player, 27 5/8" wide x 25" high, this is the kind with the outside flange facing out (not sure how else to describe). I looked on ipdb and didn't see many back door pics but looks like 2 players from 1961 Flying Circus to Hi Dolly in 1965 are the same.
1969 Spin-A-Card/Hearts and Spades, 21 7/16" wide x 24 9/16" high, I know this is a tough one to find as only used on these single player pins with the square head and fluted vertical trim.
Thanks,
David

rocketman Look in the "Official 2017 Texas Pinball Festival" thread. pinsider Mk1Mod0 of Pinside shop Third Coast Pinball makes EM back doors in custom sizes to order.

John

#1749 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Nope.

Yzfguy had an entire conversation with me two years ago and didn't realize it was me until I was back home, safely protected by my computer keyboard.

#1750 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

See you there.

I'll hold him down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

£ 195.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 12.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,032 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/35?hl=uncle_jose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.