1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg

There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 51.
#1252 6 years ago

Revenge From Mars

#1254 6 years ago

I have a framed NOS Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Backglass for $400 I can bring to the show. I purchased this years ago. The guy I bought it from said his father had it professionally-framed when it was new in the early 1980's. I have never had it out of the frame or even looked at the backside but it appears to be good from the front. The frame alone is worth $100.

Although this could be removed from the frame and used in a machine, it would kind of be a shame. It makes an awesome wall decoration for a game room or mancave.

Sold as-is. I will not remove it from the frame or separate.

1s.jpg1s.jpg2s.jpg2s.jpg

#1255 6 years ago

I've had several people ask for game-specific backglass lift channels and edge trim and I am always hesitant to tell them they need one size or another without being 100% certain it will fit. Especially with some of the CPR reproduction backglasses that are thinner than the originals so I usually ask that they measure their backglass thickness before ordering.

As most of you know, I manufacture trim for 1/8" and 3/16" thick backglasses.

Here's a list I have been compiling for a few years that I know the sizes for.

Note: These are the factory backglass thicknesses. If you have a repop it may not be the same.

Pinball Backglass Thicknesses 2-page-001.jpgPinball Backglass Thicknesses 2-page-001.jpg

My trim is an exact fit for the machines listed above but will also fit many other EM and SS machines. The lift channels are 28.5" long but can be cut to shorter lengths for no additional charge.

INDIVIDUAL PINBALL PARTS FLYER 2017.jpgINDIVIDUAL PINBALL PARTS FLYER 2017.jpg

#1256 6 years ago

if anyone has any system 11 coin doors laying around I want them.

Ron
www.pinballplatingandmore.com

#1257 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

Anyone bringing a torpedo alley or maverick

I'll have a project Maverick at the indoor flea market if all goes as planned. I just walked in the door from my second trip south for machines in 4 days (1896 miles driven since midnight Saturday night) so off to bed for a few hours then I'll start working on getting the loads together and get list posted in a day or two.

#1258 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

if anyone has any system 11 coin doors laying around I want them.
Ron
http://www.pinballplatingandmore.com

I can bring this coin door if you want it. Don't know what game or system it's from. $50.

IMG_20170426_082219 (resized).jpgIMG_20170426_082219 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170426_082240 (resized).jpgIMG_20170426_082240 (resized).jpg

#1259 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me if there is WiFi @ Pinfest? And if so, how good is it? I may be doing some live streaming for our podcast.

#1260 6 years ago

Anyone interested in my low play Ghostbusters Premium? I have a chance to upgrade. Shaker, cliffys, airball protector, uninstalled pingraffix (I think) side blades & right ramp post fix done. No ghosting at all. $6600.
Really not sure I want to let it go because it's a good one that's dialed in so no lowballs please.
Possibly open to trades

#1261 6 years ago

Anyone coming to the show from Canada and wants any of our mods, please let us know and we will bring them and put them aside if prepaid. You can avoid shipping and any taxes this way. We have had a couple of requests to do this. Just email us and we will send an invoice with no shipping fee.

We will have most of our mods at the show for sale, but we can't guarantee immediately availability so if you know you want our mods, better to let us know beforehand.

Lermods.com

#1262 6 years ago

Still have my mini-project Paragon...although it's not much of a project anymore. Back glass is excellent with little to no flaking. Game comes with a 2nd clear-coated Playfield that needs insert decals. There is also a box of parts

Game boots and plays fine...all coils and switches work as they should. The boards were pulled and reflowed. Displays also pulled an reflowed. A couple of transistors were replaced

Stuff the game still needs:
Left mini flipper bat is there but broken
1 display is out. I have the display..it will go with the machine
Right upper flipper needs a coil. It works (machine gun)..but the lugs are broken and should be replaced.
A few missing rubbers

Price is $1000 or $1200 with the PF and box of parts. I'm assuming the box of parts are form the playfield that was disablement.

I'll go threw the light matrix today and make sure they work as well and replace any transistors as needed. The game is real clean inside..I was kinda surprised when I finally go to setting it up

Hopefully I can scrape up some of the parts above before the show.. or at the show.

Of course the less it needs...the more the price =)

20170426_103332 (1) (resized).jpg20170426_103332 (1) (resized).jpg

#1263 6 years ago

I have a used but in good working order Pinball2000 19" CGA color monitor. I switched to an LCD screen so if someone needs an original monitor, please make me an offer and I can bring it to Allentown on Friday only.

Ed

#1264 6 years ago
Quoted from Jive:

. . . our podcast.

Which one is it? I listen to a bunch of pin/arcade podcasts, but not familiar.

#1265 6 years ago

Update on The Comfort Suites, where all the COOL pinball people will be staying. They do have an indoor pool now, and the hours are 6AM to 10PM. The usual Breakfast Buffet, hope they have that blueberry waffle batter at least one day. They do have a community computer area and a printer near the elevators.

Pinfest from what I recall does have Wifi but is designated for the show and not to used by us peons, I mean patrons. Then Penalty for such use will be to have offenders to eat the Pizza in the Farmers market by the West Entrance. Repeat offenders will be subject to eat the pizza from the rear of the show. All kidding aside, it is nice to have a show where a wide variety of tasty food is available on-site and across the street.

#1266 6 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

I have a framed NOS Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Backglass for $400 I can bring to the show. I purchased this years ago. The guy I bought it from said his father had it professionally-framed when it was new in the early 1980's. I have never had it out of the frame or even looked at the backside but it appears to be good from the front. The frame alone is worth $100.
Although this could be removed from the frame and used in a machine, it would kind of be a shame. It makes an awesome wall decoration for a game room or mancave.
Sold as-is. I will not remove it from the frame or separate.

What are the dimensions on this one? Is it the size of the original or the swing out version?

#1267 6 years ago

Any Houstonians (ish) going? I have a line on a pin that could be picked up there and I would be willing to compensate you for your time and travels. Please PM me.

#1268 6 years ago

I can bring 1 or 2 pins for freeplay and for sale or possibly trade.

Firepower II
Supersonic (Zac)

PM me for pics and info. if interested. Thanks.

#1269 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Update on The Comfort Suites, where all the COOL pinball people will be staying.

Um...actually, the COOL people will be staying at my house.

#1270 6 years ago

Bringing a monopoly for free play and for sale if anyone is s interested. Will post some better pics later. $2800 obo.
Also open to trades for certain dmd pins.

IMG_0382 (resized).JPGIMG_0382 (resized).JPG
IMG_0448 (resized).JPGIMG_0448 (resized).JPG

#1271 6 years ago

Looking for mystic and Viking.
Pickup at pinfest or on the way from north east.
Also have pins to trade.

#1272 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

What are the dimensions on this one? Is it the size of the original or the swing out version?

It's the original 1981 version.

#1273 6 years ago

Looking for Classic Stern projects, really almost any MPU-200 game, but especially:
- Catacomb
- Quicksilver
- Viper
- Freefall
- rare beasts like Iron Maiden or Dragonfist (yeah, as if, but hey..)

Also looking for Solar Fire, Funhouse and Balls-a-poppin' (again, projects welcome)

LMK if you have one of these sitting in some dusty corner. Don't care much what state it's in, as long as it's more-or-less complete on the art-parts. Even trashed playfields considered.

#1274 6 years ago

One of the guys at my shop made these for his car the other day in anticipation of Pinfest...I was laughing my ass off.

PS Police (resized).JPGPS Police (resized).JPG

PS Police 2 (resized).PNGPS Police 2 (resized).PNG

#1275 6 years ago

(Luke 6:37-42; Romans 14-12)

Do not judge, or you will be judged.

For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

#1276 6 years ago

Lol. That's funny

#1277 6 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Do not judge, or you will be judged.
For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Oh, I get judged all the time...on here and everywhere else. Plus I work in the legal profession. Better than getting judged by this guy from Pink Floyd - The Wall. That judge freaks me out.

Judge The Wall (resized).jpgJudge The Wall (resized).jpg

This is what Pinfest is all about. (Disclaimer - I am not suggesting anybody provide alcohol to a minor).

kid drinking (resized).jpgkid drinking (resized).jpg

#1278 6 years ago

Did someone say...beer for miners?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1279 6 years ago

Hollywood heat and ice fever sold to some locals.

Mostly restored Buck Rogers. Clearcoated playfield. All new topside parts, posts, drop targets, etc. NOS plastic set. Very clean cabinet. Ni-Wumpf MPU. Backglass is decent. Some flaking in the flesh tones on the girl. Will be in freeplay for 1300$

Can bring some projects that I still have that haven't sold. Sonic Mars trek and Williams Big Ben. 600$ for the pair.

#1280 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

(Disclaimer - I am not suggesting anybody provide alcohol to a minor).

Rare picture of Colson and I doing our first game deal

#1281 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Rare picture of Colson and I doing our first game deal

Well ironically it was Devil's Dare...

#1282 6 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

I have a used but in good working order Pinball2000 19" CGA color monitor. I switched to an LCD screen so if someone needs an original monitor, please make me an offer and I can bring it to Allentown on Friday only.
Ed

After I created my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner I sold the original monitor from my SWE1 two years ago at York - only got about $40 for it... but I didn't have a way to power it on at that show to prove it worked. If you bring a way to power it up you'll probably do better!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#1283 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Oh, I get judged all the time...on here and everywhere else. Plus I work in the legal profession. Better than getting judged by this guy from Pink Floyd - The Wall. That judge freaks me out.

"I sentence you to be exposed before your peers!"

#1284 6 years ago

Can I just say I really look forward to meeting some of you guys? This thread is great.

Also, is anyone coming out from Cincinnati who might have room to bring a playfield along? Trying to avoid shipping it.

#1285 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Update on The Comfort Suites, where all the COOL pinball people will be staying. They do have an indoor pool now, and the hours are 6AM to 10PM. The usual Breakfast Buffet, hope they have that blueberry waffle batter at least one day. They do have a community computer area and a printer near the elevators.
Pinfest from what I recall does have Wifi but is designated for the show and not to used by us peons, I mean patrons. Then Penalty for such use will be to have offenders to eat the Pizza in the Farmers market by the West Entrance. Repeat offenders will be subject to eat the pizza from the rear of the show. All kidding aside, it is nice to have a show where a wide variety of tasty food is available on-site and across the street.

Hey chiselnits, I tried getting in the Comfort Suites, but too late. Gonna be just down the pike at Holiday Inn Express. Did you find a roomie?

#1286 6 years ago

Should we have a dedicated time/show Pinside meetup spot on Friday?

#1287 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Should we have a dedicated time/show Pinside meetup spot on Friday?

Let's do it Saturday...Boozlebob will be gone!

#1288 6 years ago

My car at 4:20pm.

#1289 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Let's do it Saturday...Boozlebob will be gone!

Yep...party should be pretty much over by then.

#1290 6 years ago

I have a few NOS playfields for games that I no longer own. I can deliver to Pinfest with reasonable commitment as I'm bringing down from Canada. The CFTBL I bought years ago from a respected American collector that had it CC by Bill Davis (before repros). The other playfields I have, have been professionally clearcoated by poolman who is our Canadian equivalent to Kruzman.
Many pictures in my links. If you want more, I can access easily. Some of these are unobtanium so not sure what is a fair market price, thus the OBO. I will not be offended by offers. All playfields are drilled and dimpled. All prices in USD.
http://s184.photobucket.com/user/medvet/library/Playfields%20For%20Sale
Asking OBO:
CFTBL NOS CC by Bill Davis $1800
Taxi NOS CC $1000
Black Knight 2000 both playfields NOS CC $1600
TSPP NOS CC $700
Riverboat Gambler NS CC $800
Thanks
Mary Ellen
vetpinball at gmail.com

Added over 7 years ago: Taxi playfield is sold.

#1291 6 years ago

I'm hoping the party is at Comfort Suites. Or, at least, a rowdy crowd.

#1292 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

So far emkay is the leader in the clubhouse by default

#1293 6 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I'm hoping the party is at Comfort Suites. Or, at least, a rowdy crowd.

I will be walking over to join you at comfort sweets. That's were the party was last year. It did spill over into the sanctum room lol.

#1294 6 years ago

Huge long shot, but I'm looking to buy the following backglass:

1975 Williams Kings
1967 Chicago Coin Beatniks
1970 Williams Strike Zone

I can pick up Friday or Saturday.

#1295 6 years ago

Anyone possibly able to bring a pin that's near Washington DC (zip code 20186) to NC (zip 28664)?

#1296 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Just don't get in the back!

freepinballs (resized).pngfreepinballs (resized).png

#1297 6 years ago

Looking for a Duotron backglasss, preferably better than my current one

20161008_132051 (resized).jpg20161008_132051 (resized).jpg

#1298 6 years ago

Looking for a TWD premium

#1299 6 years ago

Any interest in a crazy nodded LE?

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for a TWD premium

#1300 6 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Any interest in a crazy nodded LE?

Modded, no. But nodded? YES!

Possibly depending on price

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs
Electronics
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 45.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs
Electronics
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/26?hl=dr_dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.