1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 51.
#1151 7 years ago

My Bally Kings of Steel is shopped and ready to go to Pinfest. $800 OBO. Will post a for sale ad later tonight.

KOS 01 (resized).JPGKOS 01 (resized).JPG

#1152 7 years ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

@ PoMC Pretty sure that is an AGP slot ArcadeVGA card (circa 2004 vintage).

Thanks, you're right. I thought it was AGP but just went by what invoice was in the box - obviously the invoice for another ArcadeVGA card I bought.

Price reduced to $15 if someone can use it in a MAME build.

#1153 7 years ago

I have a HUO Hobbit LE that I can bring to Allentown if a deal is worked out in advance. Asking $7400 OBO.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my Hobbit LE. It's HUO and I'm the original buyer. It has less than 50 plays. It's stock with no mods. Plays perfectly. It has two small rub spots on the l...”
2017-04-23
Aldie, VA
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 356 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1154 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

doing some spring cleaning.
i have a coinbox with slot cover. two sets of old wpc-89 speakers; main cabinet speakers have dry-rotted suspensions. used wpc, i assume, dmd and board. not sure dmd works and board needs a complete rebuild. a bag with led's i pulled out of my CV. every single one, so enough to do a full game. two pieces of heavily scratched standard size glass.
i'm not expecting much, if anything, obviously. this stuff may worth more to someone else than what it is to me, however. it's just sitting in my closet. pm me.

also, got a board out of my old DM: 5768-13391-03. what is that; auxiliary driver board or something? also, have 3 wpc power cord covers. you know, those metal plate you screw into the back, so no one can pull the cord out. i should have most of the screws, too.

#1155 7 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Any interest in a Namco Rockin Bowl-O-Rama in a dedicated cabinet? Sold a few of these in the past to Pinsiders who loved them (most buy it for the look of the cab) so figured I would offer it here. $1800.
Probably bringing a Police Force for the free play area.

I wholeheartedly agree. The one in my line-up is universally beloved by guests (and by me).

Inasmuch as my interest is primarily in EM pinball and arcade games, it takes a lot for a solid state arcade game to impress me and Namco Bowl-o-rama does indeed.

#1156 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

My Bally Kings of Steel is shopped and ready to go to Pinfest. $800 OBO. Will post a for sale ad later tonight.

Played this the other night. Plays fast and furious with the awesome shop job. Great game for sale here!

#1157 7 years ago

Dredd for sale. If it doesn't sell by the show I'm considering bringing it to Pinfest for free play.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling a freshly shopped Judge Dredd pinball. Playing field and ramps were polished and waxed. Wire ramps were cleaned and polished. Overall a very clean machine which looks t...”
2017-04-23
Allentown, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 571 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1158 7 years ago

NIB Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons available. Has the crate and legs. Can bring to the show if there is interest. $5400

#1159 7 years ago

Looking for a WOZ or a nice SS

#1160 7 years ago

My 1951 United Cacade Shuffle Alley is available. The original deal just fell through. Backglass is broken & some of the wheels need work. Otherwise, the pin motor is good & the lane sensors work.

#1161 7 years ago

Wife just informed me; "No, your not shoving a security guard in the trunk"....Why did I make this a "family trip" this year.... Sigh....

#1162 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Looking for a WOZ or a nice SS

Looking for a Woz as well. Btw knocker... Are you the ram with "pin hauler" plates I've seen in Lansdowne recently? I'm the ram with pinwzrd in Lansdowne.

#1163 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Looking for a Woz as well. Btw knocker... Are you the ram with "pin hauler" plates I've seen in Lansdowne recently? I'm the ram with pinwzrd in Lansdowne.

That would be me!

#1164 7 years ago

Looking for a Frankenstein to pick up at the show. PM me if you got a nice one. If it needs a shop job even better.

#1165 7 years ago

Awesome. Good to know there's another addict close by. If I had my games working right now I'd invite you over. Waiting for pinfest to pickup some parts.

#1166 7 years ago

Have a few games within 15 minutes of the show... may bring if presold.
Space Jam
Lethal weapon 3
Junkyard sample
Funhouse sample project
Monday Night football
Terminator 2 (2)
Water world
Popeye
Jurassic park
JACKBOT
Metallica premium road case (nib)
Bad cats ( pending a friend's decision)
Silver Slugger

Trades possible... am looking for an Addams Family

#1167 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a HUO Met LE? Under 1000 plays. Basically stock...looking for 7500

Can bring to A town with a small deposit

No trades..need the cash for another project

#1168 7 years ago

I just dug out an NOS TAF DMD Panel. Can deliver to Allentown.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48448

Taf_DMDPanel_Front (resized).jpgTaf_DMDPanel_Front (resized).jpg

#1169 7 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I will be bringing this gorgeous example of Centigrade 37 down. LED'd and very clean and shiny mechs inside. Plays like a dream. A beautiful example of C37!

One of my favorites. Looks great , can't wait to play it!

#1170 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

That would be me!

I think I saw your tag in Oakton months ago.
White SuV? 123/Hunter Mill Rd.

If so my folks, 84 yros old still live in Oakton.

#1171 7 years ago

Dug out some Theatre Of Magic ramps if anyone needs them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/place/classified

TOM_2_Ramps (resized).jpgTOM_2_Ramps (resized).jpg

#1172 7 years ago

I have a midway Race-Way (em) the I can bring if a deal is done prior. Pics available of course.

IMG_0002 (resized).jpgIMG_0002 (resized).jpg

#1173 7 years ago

Looking to pick up a player or better quality Diner, Flash Gordon or F14. Thanks.

#1174 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I have a midway Race-Way (em) the I can bring if a deal is done prior. Pics available of course.

She's a beaut. I could definitely see you finding a buyer for that.

#1175 7 years ago

I still have a few shooter guns, 1 TOTAN lamp, and some wireforms and ramp sets available if anyone needs something delivered to Allentown for exchange. I have lots of WMS and Stern chrome and brass stock I can bring as well. You can also bring your parts to save on shipping. Please have them boxed up if you can. I will bring boxes, but might run out at some point.

I will also be buying parts at the show. If you have wireforms, ramps, shooter guns, system 11 coin doors (no dents), and other parts please bring them with you or let me know what you got.

Ron
Pinball Plating and More - chrome, brass, black nickel, candy chrome, and powder coating
http://www.pinballplatingandmore.com
[email protected]
615-406-0204

#1176 7 years ago

I will be bringing a 1980 Black Knight for free play and for sale. Has all new boards, Glass is average, play field was touched up and clear coated. Nice game asking 2250

#1177 7 years ago

Looking for a working Williams System 7 mpu if anyone has one for sale let me know.

#1178 7 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

I will be bringing a Black Knight for free play and for sale. Has all new boards, Glass is average, play field was touched up and clear coated. Nice game asking 2250

original or bk2k?

#1179 7 years ago

I can bring this if a deal is made prior. PM for info. The 2 dudes on backglass jumping out of plane cracks me up!!

BonVoyage 012 (resized).JPGBonVoyage 012 (resized).JPG

BonVoyage 011 (resized).JPGBonVoyage 011 (resized).JPG

BonVoyage 013 (resized).JPGBonVoyage 013 (resized).JPG

#1180 7 years ago

Anyone have a steel ball guide for Whirlwind? If so, PM me.

#1181 7 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I can bring this if a deal is made prior. PM for info. The 2 dudes on backglass jumping out of plane cracks me up!!

"Bon Voyage," for them, indeed.

I like that it flat-out tells you on the backglass that it takes Balls to Play.

#1182 7 years ago

Looking for a set of mirror blades and a shaker motor or other interesting mods for star trek premium

#1183 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Prepping this rarity for the show...

Ah.... Molly Hatchet! Love it!

#1184 7 years ago

i have a bunch of coin door locks with keys. some original, some double bitted replacements. Also have a decent qty of new double bitted replacements from pinball life. 1.50 for used ones and 2.50 for new ones. I have switched to keyless.

#1185 7 years ago

Is anybody bringing a Royal Guard to the show?

#1186 7 years ago

It looks like I'll be bringing a few things for the flea market:

-used Sinbad playfield (SS version)
-used T2 playfield (some kickout wear and scratches on the auto-fire insert)
-used JD playfield (no insert wear)
-JD playfield ball guides
-JD playfield backboard with a nice decal
-JD gold eagle topper with bracket
-some Cue Ball Wizard playfield parts
-a couple parts catalogs
-a few playfield parts & various Gottlieb plastics
-a small antique rivet press (will need rivet dies)
-A few untested arcade boards--might be good 74LS00-series chip donor boards.

I'll probably be clearing out a few more odds & ends after I rummage around some more.

#1187 7 years ago

I'm looking for restorable, used playfields for Cactus Canyon and Monster Bash if anyone has them FS. Thanks!

#1188 7 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

Is anybody bringing a Royal Guard to the show?

There is usually at least one that pops up at every show! Fun game!!

#1189 7 years ago

Curious what you are asking for the JD eagle

Quoted from ForceFlow:

It looks like I'll be bringing a few things for the flea market:
-used Sinbad playfield (SS version)
-used T2 playfield (some kickout wear and scratches on the auto-fire insert)
-used JD playfield (no insert wear)
-JD playfield ball guides
-JD playfield backboard with a nice decal
-JD gold eagle topper with bracket
-some Cue Ball Wizard playfield parts
-a couple parts catalogs
-a few playfield parts & plastics
-a small antique rivet press (will need rivet dies)
-A few untested arcade boards--might be good 74LS00-series chip donor boards.
I'll probably be clearing out a few more odds & ends after I rummage around some more.

#1190 7 years ago

Looking for a decent Roller Disco. Thanks.

#1191 7 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

There is usually at least one that pops up at every show! Fun game!!

My uncle had one when I was really little. It is without a doubt the first game I ever played and I played it a ton. But that was back when I didn't know what I was doing. Now that I understand rules, nudging, technique, etc. I'd like to play it (and see it) again 25 years later. I really hope one shows up!

#1192 7 years ago

Anyone bringing an eight ball deluxe to sell or torpedo alley

#1193 7 years ago

Looking for Warlok and Dragonfist

#1194 7 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

The 2 dudes on backglass jumping out of plane cracks me up!!

Maybe its a United flight and they were overbooked by 2.

#1195 7 years ago

Seawitch backglass- 100.00

20160315_204354 (resized).jpg20160315_204354 (resized).jpg

#1196 7 years ago

If anyone wants the fully working players Haunted House for $1000, text me for pics.

Thanks, James 978-846-6584

#1197 7 years ago

centaur playfield 325.00. someone started touching it up then quit. I was going to finish is and swap it into another machine but I ended up finding a centaur in nicer shape, restoring it and selling the other one. these pics represents touched up vs not touched up very well. i have the decals for it included in price.

20160626_223333_resized (resized).jpg20160626_223333_resized (resized).jpg

20160626_223512_resized (resized).jpg20160626_223512_resized (resized).jpg

20160626_223437_resized (resized).jpg20160626_223437_resized (resized).jpg

20160626_223449_resized (resized).jpg20160626_223449_resized (resized).jpg

20160626_223407_resized (resized).jpg20160626_223407_resized (resized).jpg

20160626_223320_resized (resized).jpg20160626_223320_resized (resized).jpg

#1198 7 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

When you take a machine over to the USA, you stop in at Canadian customs and pickup a "green card" for your game. This tells Canadian customs on the way back that the machine originated in Canada and is not taxable. It also helps to show US customs that you're not planning on importing the game permanently (selling it). Technically, machines entering the USA for the purposes of sale need to be properly imported for such purposes.
As for buying games at the show, customs expects a receipt to show the value of all purchases while out of the country for the purposes of taxation. If you're buying used goods, you still need to get a receipt from the seller. I usually have them write down the purchase price, their name and phone number, just in case customs questions the amount paid. They're usually not terribly concerned about actual machine values, but if you try to pass off a high value game for a few hundred bucks, you're asking for trouble.
I have never had a problem re-entering Canada with machines (sometimes lots of machines) provided I have green cards and receipts - even if they're written on napkins with crayon.
Hope this helps. PM me with questions, if you want.

Corey, is it the same ordeal if you're bringing over parts? I have a restorable STTNG pf that I'd could bring if I have a buyer lined up ahead of time.

#1199 7 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a working royal flush EM, or a complete untested (warehouse picked) Genie? The back glass in this game is flawless, playfield looks decent, and is complete. The cabinet has some termite damage on the back, and the bottom was repaired.

#1200 7 years ago

Will be bringing these two the show for sale or trade. Lord of the Rings very nice no cabinet or Playfield wear $5,400 or best offer Data East Secret Service Nice condition $1,200 or best offer And a project Magic City em nice Playfield and back glass cabinet needs to be redone $400.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 12.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 75.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/24?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.