1265Pinfest2017 (resized).jpg
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG
IMG_1521 (resized).JPG
IMG_1523 (resized).JPG
IMG_1520 (resized).JPG
20170506_201321 (resized).jpg
20170506_201325 (resized).jpg
20170506_201313 (resized).jpg
There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 51.
#551 7 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Trying to decide what to bring to Allentown for sale. Only so much room! Anyone have any interest in the following:
Capcom Pinball Magic excellent condition- $4200
Bally All Star Deluxe Bowler excellent condition - 2800
Bally Target Zero em blacklite arcade game excellent condition - 800
Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard excellent condition - 2400
1935 Exhibit Supply Blue Streak crane machine working condition, cabinet solid original - 2400
Fish Tales works 100% fully LED'd - 3200
Thanks!

Mmmmmm pinball magic!

#552 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I'm selling the following and can bring to the show if paid for up front. All prices are 'OBO'.
GBLE - 1 small line on the left side of the Tobin insert. No other playfield issues and no shooter lane issues. Added ecto goggles deflector, ball kickout protector, green backbox trim and ramp deflector. < 200 plays - Took delivery on Aug 12, 2016 - $7,900
Jackbot - HUO but no papers. I can get you the story behind it from the reputable Pinsider I bought it from. Has the inserts of different colors, so no kickout issues. Lasserific topper. No fade. Some scratches on the head. $2,500
Selling 2 of 3 EMs - all have been professionally serviced and work 100% and have repainted cabinets by Boilerman (except Atlantis)
Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and backglass - $1,800
Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield. Nice backglass - $2,200
Centigrade 37 - Really nice original playfield and backglass - $2,000
PM me if interested. I can take/send whatever pics you want.

C37 is sold - Pinside donation will be made once game is picked up!

#553 7 years ago

I'm selling the following and can bring to the show if paid for up front. All prices are 'OBO'.
GBLE - 1 small line on the left side of the Tobin insert. No other playfield issues and no shooter lane issues. Added ecto goggles deflector, ball kickout protector, green backbox trim and ramp deflector. < 200 plays - Took delivery on Aug 12, 2016 - $7,900
Jackbot - HUO but no papers. I can get you the story behind it from the reputable Pinsider I bought it from. Has the inserts of different colors, so no kickout issues. Lasserific topper. No fade. Some scratches on the head. $2,500
Selling 2 of 3 EMs - all have been professionally serviced and work 100% and have repainted cabinets by Boilerman (except Atlantis)
Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and backglass - $1,800
Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield. Nice backglass - $2,200
Centigrade 37 - Really nice original playfield and backglass - $2,000
PM me if interested. I can take/send whatever pics you want.

C37, GBLE, JB sold

Still for sale... selling 1 of 2

Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and nice backglass - $1,800
Gottlieb Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield installed. Nice backglass - $2,200

#554 7 years ago

C37 is sold - Pinside donation will be made once game is picked up!

So does this mean we WON'T be getting a repro C37 playfield now that you don't care anymore?

C37 seems to be the Congo of the EM world. Everybody wants one, it's a fun game, when they get one they say it's bolted to the floor, and then it's for sale a year later.

After I redo my cabinet, mine might go as well. Way too easy of a game, but easy on the eyes too!

#555 7 years ago

Keep me in mind ...I missed Chippewa C37...

#556 7 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Here is a fully working Bally Brown Box Display Tester. This will test 6-digit Bally and Stern displays. It has also been modified to be able to test 7-digit Bally and Stern displ...”
2017-04-04
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 225 times
Contributed to Pinside

#557 7 years ago

Can bring along to the show if anybodys interested

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade or sell WWE LE. Has the Hulk Hogan cover over signature and a shaker. Low plays HUO bought NIB 2 months ago. Only issue is head decals corners are loose but i ha...”
2017-03-31
York Haven, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 813 times
Contributed to Pinside

#558 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So does this mean we WON'T be getting a repro C37 playfield now that you don't care anymore?
C37 seems to be the Congo of the EM world. Everybody wants one, it's a fun game, when they get one they say it's bolted to the floor, and then it's for sale a year later.
After I redo my cabinet, mine might go as well. Way too easy of a game, but easy on the eyes too!

Quoted from spfxted:

Nah... I'll still spearhead the Kruse C37 repro. I have an email in to him checking on the time line. I think he still has 2 ahead of it. Well over 30 committed to buy one, so that made Wade happy. I think ACD is a really underrated pin. I like it as much as Atlantis and C37, just for different reasons.

Sorry you missed out Ted. C37s sure do go quick.

#559 7 years ago

Putting up my Getaway and GB pro pins for sale. Can bring to Pinfest.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have had this pin for 18 years and really debated selling, but its time to move on and make room for some new pins that I have committed to. This is a great players getaway! Ca...”
2017-04-04
Middletown, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 381 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I will be selling my GB pro outright. It is a great game but I simply must make some room for future pins that I bought. The game has a shaker motor, air ball lane mod, extended ...”
2017-04-04
Middletown, PA
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 492 times
Contributed to Pinside

#560 7 years ago

Looking for:

Gottlieb system one cables and plugs to replace corroded ones.

Ni-Wumph replacement board or working Cleopatra board.

Rack-A-Ball playfield

Sky Jump plastics

#561 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You can have first dibs on it, actually. I hope you're not averse to restored EMs. I like 'em minty new and smelling of fresh paint.

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I have a IJ in near mint shape and a JP that is a great players example if anyone's interested.

What are you asking for JP?

#564 7 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Putting up my Getaway and GB pro pins for sale. Can bring to Pinfest.

Both games are sold

Sale Pending!Getaway: High Speed II, TheNew!Used, working and clean “I have had this pin for 18 years and really debated selling, but its time to move on and make room for some new pins that I have committed to. This is a great players getaway! Ca...”
2,800 (Firm)
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

Sale Pending!Ghostbusters (Pro)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “I will be selling my GB pro outright. It is a great game but I simply must make some room for future pins that I bought. The game has a shaker motor, air ball lane mod, extended ...”
4,600 (Firm)
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listingChange listing result

#565 7 years ago

Looking for a Centaur in any condition.
Project are welcome.

...or any Classic Stern..
Let me know what you have.

#566 7 years ago

Looking for the right metal ramp for a LOTR. Part # 515-7319-00-80

#567 7 years ago

Looking for classic Bally back glasses
Pm what you have and price

#568 7 years ago
Quoted from Kersch:

What are you asking for JP?

2600. Has LEDs and nice topper and latest ROM, works 100%

#569 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Mmmmmm pinball magic!

You can play mine and buy his

Chris

#570 7 years ago

C37, GBLE, JB sold
Still for sale... selling 1 of 2
Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and nice backglass - $1,800
Gottlieb Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield installed. Nice backglass - $2,200

Everything has been sold. Pinside fees will be paid after final delivery/payment.

Thanks guys!

#571 7 years ago

How about some posts about what you hope to PLAY at the show?? I know people are wanting to find a deal, but these shows also offer a great opportunity to focus on titles you think you might want to purchase in the future.

Nothing sooper rare for me, but my interest has been piqued for the following games:

Centaur
Globetrotters
Evel Knievel
Jumping Jack
Grand Prix
Surf Champ
Stern Playboy
Judge Dredd
Skateball
JackBot
Mousin Around
Fastbreak NBA
Atlantis
Future Spa
Jungle Lord
Secret Service

#572 7 years ago

Looking for a Maverick topper. Thanks

#573 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

How about some posts about what you hope to PLAY at the show?? I know people are wanting to find a deal, but these shows also offer a great opportunity to focus on titles you think you might want to purchase in the future.
Nothing sooper rare for me, but my interest has been piqued for the following games:
Centaur
Globetrotters
Evel Knievel
Jumping Jack
Grand Prix
Surf Champ
Stern Playboy
Judge Dredd
Skateball
JackBot
Mousin Around
Fastbreak NBA
Atlantis
Future Spa
Jungle Lord
Secret Service

Would love to play Houdini

#574 7 years ago

I can bring my restored JUMPING JACK to the show if prepaid prior to show:

$2,200

#575 7 years ago

Looking for a Jack*Bot , any leads would be appreciated

#576 7 years ago

I would too but it's not going to be at the Allentown Show.

Quoted from billsfanmd:

Would love to play Houdini

#577 7 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

I can bring my restored JUMPING JACK to the show if prepaid prior to show:
$2,200
» YouTube video

That's a beauty!! I watched that video and thought "Now THAT's how an EM should play" Most EM's at the show are not nearly as "lively!!"

#578 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I would too but it's not going to be at the Allentown Show.

Is that a fact or a guess?

#579 7 years ago

Unless it sells beforehand, I will be bringing my Wipe Out. Probably the nicest one on the planet!

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I understand that this is a high price for the title. This pin is not for everybody. This pin is for a fan of the title who wants a truly amazing example of the title. This is quit...”
2017-05-18
Calabash, NC
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 969 times

#580 7 years ago

Judge Dredd

At this point I will be bringing a Judge Dredd and Silverball Mania for free play. They will also be FS.

#581 7 years ago

I just want to play them all at least twice. Just start at one end and go around till every game is played.

#582 7 years ago

How about some posts about what you hope to PLAY at the show??

I just walk around and try to jump on anything available. Would like to play
Comet
Cyclone
Hurricane
Bride of Pinbot
Star Trek (Stern)
Kiss (Bally and Stern)
Space Invaders
Black Knight
Whitewater
Black Hole
Space Invaders
Xenon
Rob Zombie (I have yet to play it - either there's a long line or the machine is broken)
Addams

#583 7 years ago

Transport to Allentown from Orlando area and return available again this year. PM me with any questions.

#584 7 years ago

Also available for me to bring to Allentown if there is interest:
Strange Science BG
Sinbad BG
Jungle Queen BG
Grand Prix BG -- SOLD
Night Rider SS BG
Cleopatra Pop PF
Scorpion Pop PF
High Speed Pop PF
Mars God of War lower cab
Firepower Lower cab
Strato Flight Head with BG
4 Aces Project game
Tee'D Off Project Game
Roy Clark the Entertainer project game
Gladiators working machine.
Pm me with any questions.
Added over 7 years ago: Scorpion Playfield is also SOLD

Added over 7 years ago: Gladiators --SOLD

#585 7 years ago

Looking for projects:

Williams Comet with a good cab & backglass. Dead or alive. Playfield wear doesn't matter.
Atari Time 2000. At minimum, looking for an empty cabinet body, legs, and lockbar receiver to build a working game out of the parts I already have collected, but I'll take a complete/incomplete game if that's an option.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#586 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice IJ4. I can meet at the Allentown Show or pickup sooner. Thanks”
2017-03-23
Bethlehem, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 80 times

#587 7 years ago

For the EM Bally fans I have an Aladdin's Castle & Bon Voyage just shopped & not too far from show.

#588 7 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

May be bringing these to the show. I am trying to fund a new game. Phantom of the Opera, Hurricane, PIN-BOT, F-14 Tomcat, Secret Service, Harlem Globetrotters. 2 project gun games-Midway Flying Carpet-Williams Jungle Drums. 3 IGT Slot machines.

Does that mean you are selling these above games? And if yes, how much for the Globetrotters?

#589 7 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Rob Zombie (I have yet to play it - either there's a long line or the machine is broken)

Don't expect too much!! Was surprisingly dull and hard to understand what is happening............ IMO

#590 7 years ago

Anyone looking to move a Met Pro?

#591 7 years ago

Hi all. I have 4 sheets of wide body NIB Invisiglass (2 per sealed box) that I can bring to show. 275 per sheet or 500 per box of 2 or 900 for all 4. Let me know. Thanks.

#592 7 years ago

Anyone planning on bringing a Comet or Shadow to the show for sale? Also be interested in a Roller Disco. Thanks.

#593 7 years ago

Looking for a perfect Roadshow translite and Star wars DE parts, lmk what you have, thanks

#594 7 years ago

Can bring if prepaid in advance, a modified craftsman motorcycle jack turned into pinball machine lift. $125 OBO Let me know. Will be there on Friday. Heading back home next day on Saturday morning.

20161018_173418 (resized).jpg20161018_173418 (resized).jpg
20161018_173428 (resized).jpg20161018_173428 (resized).jpg

#595 7 years ago

I have a nice Danby dual regulator kegerator for sale that I could bring if pre-paid. Details here, if interested make an offer.

martinsburg.craigslist.org link

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

2 Queens at the Comfort Suites

Totally underrated flick.

Completely unrelated: I'm interested in a Nitro Ground Shaker project if anyone has one available.

#597 7 years ago

Looking for a Xenon, Quicksilver, Star Gazer and Spectrum. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

#598 7 years ago

"Totally underrated flick."

#599 7 years ago

Still looking for a Bally 4 Million BC

#600 7 years ago

Will there be glass sold this year? Just the plain stuff, nothing fancy. Don't remember who sold it last year. I bought one then; I'll need two this year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

£ 195.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

7,032 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 2,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2017-allentown/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.