Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by wayner
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

canon240916 017 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 016 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 015 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 013 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 012 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 011 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 010 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 009 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 008 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 007 (resized).JPG
    canon240916 014 (resized).JPG
    th_(resized).jpg
    IMG_1969_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Is there a list somewhere on what EM's might be at this year's swap meet?

#2 8 years ago

No, there is not. I receive all the freeplay registrations and respond to those who register games. Although I have a running list, we have learned that there are no guarantees how many of those exact titles will actually show up. Many folks change up, due to sales or preference. What I can say is there will be a "pile" of ems in the freeplay area, and the list will continue to grow right up until show time.

Harry Irvin
    Macungie, PA

#3 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/12#post-3056963
    This is a somewhat loose list of some of the pinballs (all types included) that people may be bringing. It's being edited to add games as they are posted. This is likely just a tiny fraction of what's going to be brought. If you've never been to the Allentown show, it's THE place for flea market EMs and lots of great deals set up inside as well. I hope this show lives up to it's legacy.

While I'm at it, I'm going to hijack this thread and start a roll call. Remember to wear your Pinside badge! I have mine printed already and marked "EM sub-forum". Any ideas for where/when we could have a meet and greet? I'll be there all three days.
    So who's going?

#4 8 years ago

I'll plan on being there Friday or Sat or both Days. Save me a name tag JR.

#5 8 years ago

Thank you for the update!

#6 8 years ago

Howard, Bob and I will get there Thursday and act like vendors

#7 8 years ago

Oh I'll be there with JR, his brother , and all the regular EM nuts around 1 pm Thursday and heading out Sunday first thing .

I'm bringing my Ship Ahoy And yes it's a keeper game, but it'll be FS.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Oh I'll be there with JR, his brother , and all the regular EM nuts around 1 pm Thursday and heading out Sunday first thing .

image_(resized).jpg

Hope Jr and his brother save me a hotdog on the grill this trip, and keep the mall cops away

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Hope Jr and his brother save me a hotdog on the grill this trip, and keep the mall cops away

Oh yeah I was the guy running the grill actually . Are you the guy who was grilling in York ?

#10 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpg

Bring the neptune!

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Bring the neptune!

I actually bought that with the Free Fall as a package deal. Sorry it's staying home , it is a collector quality example in my honest opinion. 4 pins going into the trailer and I hope only one going home

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#12 8 years ago

Yes, Neptune is certainly a keeper. I feel kindda bad taking up all the room in your trailer

Hey for a change of pace put it in Novelty mode. I love hearing the knocker fire five times. 1.8M is my best score.

#13 8 years ago

I'll be at Pinfest again this year. Thursday thru Saturday. Bringing my Spanish Eyes to (hopefully) sell. I repainted the cab to spec...love the game, but I'm outta room. I won't wear a name badge--just check the line at Billy's Pretzel Wraps in the Farmers Market. I'll be there.

#14 8 years ago

Oh yeah I was the guy running the grill actually . Are you the guy who was grilling in York ?

Nope. It wasn't him.

#15 8 years ago

So if a Texan living on the West Coast wanted to come to this amazing show sometime, could I hook up with you EM guys? Would love to meet some Pinsiders and have someone who knows Pinfest kinda show me the ropes there. Allentown is on my pinball bucket-list to do someday. Maybe in the next year or two!

#16 8 years ago

Yea come on out, JR knows everybody. Half the fun is just standing around talking with new and old friends.

And the other half is picking thru the flea market stuff!

#17 8 years ago

No I was the guy who had the zaccaria

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Yea come on out, JR knows everybody. Half the fun is just standing around talking with new and old friends.
    And the other half is picking thru the flea market stuff!

And the OTHER half the fun, is the Farmer's Market!!

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinrayhji:

No, there is not. I receive all the freeplay registrations and respond to those who register games. Although I have a running list, we have learned that there are no guarantees how many of those exact titles will actually show up. Many folks change up, due to sales or preference. What I can say is there will be a "pile" of ems in the freeplay area, and the list will continue to grow right up until show time.
    Harry Irvin
    Macungie, PA

I'm planning to come up Friday with a non-pin friend. Hope I can find you Harry, just to say hello, and shake hands!
    Tod.

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Yeah, that cool "Earth, Wind, Fire"! Do you still have it?

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, that cool "Earth, Wind, Fire"! Do you still have it?

Nope its in a new home down in Virginia I believe, Might bring my Zac Devil Riders, I have a buyer but no cash in hand yet So if I still have it by Allentown, it will be there for Freeplay/Sale

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

And the OTHER half the fun, is the Farmer's Market!!

The best chicken pot pies around... looking forward to seeing the locals again.

Joel

#23 8 years ago

I posted in the other thread. I have a Nip-It FS that I can bring to the show for free.

IMG_1969_(resized).JPGIMG_1969_(resized).JPG

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Yeah you know me I was in Sturbridge too, I always wear a steeler hat. That EWF had the backglass with t1ts

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from oldcarz:

The best chicken pot pies around... looking forward to seeing the locals again.
    Joel

They're really good but those pretzel wraps with the steak & cheese are addicting . I also ate a donut shaped like a pretzel , washed it down with a Yeungling .

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from splitskull:

I posted in the other thread. I have a Nip-It FS that I can bring to the show for free.

IMG_1969_(resized).JPG

Wanna bring that Discs of Tron?

#27 8 years ago

Bump. Let's hear from you if you plan to be at Pinfest. Remember your Pinside badge!

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Bump. Let's hear from you if you plan to be at Pinfest. Remember your Pinside badge!

Yeah JR you'll know me Sparky , I play pinball Silly, Silly , I'll bring my &@$%* tool box

#29 8 years ago

Yeah JR you'll know me Sparky , I play pinball Silly, Silly , I'll bring my &@$%* tool box

Yeah, you don't need your badge either. You can't be missed!

th_(resized).jpgth_(resized).jpg

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I'll be there on Friday. Can't wait to play the EMs!!

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I'll be there on Friday. Looking forward to seeing the crew.

BTW - Thanks for the reminder to bring a badge. I discovered that there is a badge maker in the my-pinside portion of the website. Wasn't aware of this until recently:

https://pinside.com/pinball/my-pinside

Joel

#32 8 years ago

I will be there on Friday (unsure about Saturday) with a sensational Spot A Card in the freeplay area.
    Harry Irvin

1 week later
    #33 8 years ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Wanna bring that Discs of Tron?

Hehehe .. no DoT sorry

but still FS/FT RFM, F-14, RoadKings, Nip-It.

#34 8 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know in this thread that a master FOR SALE/FOR TRADE list has been compiled in this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/19#post-3090677

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Just wanted to let everyone know in this thread that a master FOR SALE/FOR TRADE list has been compiled in this thread:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/19#post-3090677

Thanks for posting the list.

#36 8 years ago

I'll be there on Friday.

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Remember your Pinside badge!

Do I win a free "Blue Chip"?

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Do I win a free "Blue Chip"?

Uhhhh...., no!

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Uhhhh...., no!

Bummer! Better luck next time... On a serious note, you are bringing that for free play correct, or did I imagine that?

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Bummer! Better luck next time... On a serious note, you are bringing that for free play correct, or did I imagine that?

I imagine he will. I can't imagine why not ! Just Imagine that .

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Yes, that is correct.

#42 8 years ago

If anybody's interested in grouping all of our free-play wedgehead machines together:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wedgehead-row-at-allentown-pinfest-2016

#43 8 years ago

I'm posting this for my brother who isn't a Pinsider:
    "I will be bringing a Gottlieb's "North Star" to the show for free play and for sale. Plays 100%. Very nice playfield, clean inside, good cabinet and metal, ok backglass sealed with some minor touch-ups. Price will be posted at the show."

#45 8 years ago

Man...it's a good thing I'm not going! Just was looking thru the list: 1965 Midway Mystery Score pitch and bat and a 1963 Midway Raceway! NICE! My minivan is not big enough for all the toys I see!

1 week later
    #46 7 years ago

See everyone next week!!!

4 months later
    #47 7 years ago

Well this is a different Pinfest 2016 held at Caves Beach on the Central Coast of eastern Australia & held right now 24-25 Sept 16. Event organised by the Newcastle Pinball Assn with proceeds going to needy charities.

I attended yesterday a wonderfully organised event, at a terrific location & featuring over 50 machines with around 12 EMs (all operational). Great to talk with fellow pinheads. The Midway prototype Mystery Score was quite fascinating & said to be one of only three produced.

Here are some pics.

canon240916 014 (resized).JPGcanon240916 014 (resized).JPG

canon240916 017 (resized).JPGcanon240916 017 (resized).JPG

canon240916 016 (resized).JPGcanon240916 016 (resized).JPG

canon240916 015 (resized).JPGcanon240916 015 (resized).JPG

canon240916 013 (resized).JPGcanon240916 013 (resized).JPG

canon240916 012 (resized).JPGcanon240916 012 (resized).JPG

canon240916 011 (resized).JPGcanon240916 011 (resized).JPG

canon240916 010 (resized).JPGcanon240916 010 (resized).JPG

canon240916 009 (resized).JPGcanon240916 009 (resized).JPG

canon240916 008 (resized).JPGcanon240916 008 (resized).JPG

canon240916 007 (resized).JPGcanon240916 007 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2016 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.