(Topic ID: 117440)

Pinfest 2015 Wanted to buy and/or sell or just have on Free Play?

By dmacy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pinphila
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgsx96.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

This will be my first pinball event of any kind and I am excited. Looking to go and play some games and would love to bring a machine home.. Indianapolis 500, if one is there!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

You won't be disappointed even if I500 isn't there. Tons of machines to play and possibly buy. Someone may see your post by then and offer to bring one there to sell you.

Oh, absolutely. I know I am going to have an amazing time. I plan to bring SOMETHING pinball home, I am just hoping it is I500! Could be anything though... could be 2 pins! I am not ruling anything out!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Covey:

Will be my first event too. Taking my two boys out of school to go with me. They're pinball junkies since getting our first machine last year. It's great to see the next generation enjoy the things we have a passion for from our childhood. Looking forward to it.

I like your style... let the boys skip school to enjoy some pinball! I know you will all have a great time!

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

I'll get you a drink at the show just for that comment. Brought my first pin home last night and am going through a mini hell at the moment with the wifey.

I go through the same thing with the wife. It is mostly a space thing with her so what I did was make more space by throwing out some stuff. Some of it was hers (with her approval) but she was just happy to have me clean the basement. A surprise gift doesn't hurt either (got her a nice necklace she was eyeing at the jewelry store). Allowed me to squeeze in that the goal is to have 5 pins total one day soon. She is actually coming with me May 1st and is cool with coming home with a new pin so all good!

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Pincrossing did have an I500 and unless I heard incorrectly, he was selling it.

Not sure I can pull the cash out now. Unforeseen vet bills and still paying off my Theatre of Magic, then I can save up the cash for a new addition. Should be ready for May 1st though so hopefully he still has it. I am of course open to other pins but I have been wanting an I500 since I played it in Vegas. Fun (and frustrating) pin!

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah. Right. My goal was 3 pins 18 months ago. I'm up to 6 with a possible seventh coming by the end of the year.
I'll see you at Allentown. We should introduce our wives to each other so they can talk shit about us.
Women love doing that to hubby pinheads.

I actually derived that goal based on space. I have room for 5 pins. I can only do more if I sell the MAME cabinet or virtual pin. Virtual pin is always for sale so maybe 6 one day?

The other constraint is money. I have too many expensive hobbies!

But yeah, let's meet up at Allentown!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,000 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.95
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgsx96.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2015-wanted-to-buy-andor-sell-or-just-have-on-free-play?tu=njgsx96 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.