(Topic ID: 117440)

Pinfest 2015 Wanted to buy and/or sell or just have on Free Play?

By dmacy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pinphila
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

Words of encouragement indeed, but she's not a fan of pinball. A long road I have ahead of me.

Mine is by no means a fan either, but I have 12 machines now. You'll learn the dance. Once the addiction takes hold, you'll do what you need to in order to get "just one more" machine. When you start telling her "I'm buying this one because I can make money selling it... I just have to bring it in and clean it up first" knowing full well that the machine is not leaving, then you know the addiction has won.

1 week later
#53 9 years ago

Hello! Pinfest 2015 will be my first pinball show and i'm looking to buy my first machine! I am hoping to purchase an older EM machine, preferably a Grand Prix or Spin Out for my game room with slot car track. Would also be interested in a Playball/Home Run... But depending on what is there and the price, I might buy anything! heh heh.. Either way, I am VERY excited for this event and can't wait to check out all of the beautiful machines.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from jst1499:

Hello! Pinfest 2015 will be my first pinball show and i'm looking to buy my first machine! I am hoping to purchase an older EM machine, preferably a Grand Prix or Spin Out for my game room with slot car track. Would also be interested in a Playball/Home Run... But depending on what is there and the price, I might buy anything! heh heh.. Either way, I am VERY excited for this event and can't wait to check out all of the beautiful machines.

This is a great event for EM's too. Great variety of new and old and likely you'll find one to play. Many in the free play area do have prices on them.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

I already got her everything she wants!

Me too - recently gave her the divorce she wanted.

Since then, I've added an arcade game (Time Soldiers) and two pins (F-14 Tomcat and Getaway: HS2) to my Man Cave...my house, all mine!

Only problems I have now are money and space. Damn this fun!

Oh, an added my name to attending Pinfest 2015.

Badges...is this what those are for?? So we can pick each other out of the crowds?

See yall there!!

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

Since then, I've added an arcade game (Time Soldiers) and two pins (F-14 Tomcat and Getaway: HS2) to my Man Cave...my house, all mine!

Badges...is this what those are for?? So we can pick each other out of the crowds?

See yall there!!

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

Me too - recently gave mine the divorce she wanted.

Oh, and also just added my name to attending Pinfest 2015.

See yall there!!

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

See yall there!!

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

See yall there!!

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from GixerEd1:

See yall there!!

This post actually depressed me. And then you had to go and post it four times.

EDIT: FIVE times...

#61 9 years ago

Sorry, don't know what the hell my computer was doing.

I guess it was so happy that I'm divorced, it posted it 5 times.

Again, so sorry for the multiple posts.

#62 9 years ago

I will definitely be there. As for what I'm bringing, who knows. I have a Diamond Lady that I'm selling now so that will probably be gone by then. Perhaps a Nip It? I need to finish it first then decide if it's a keeper. Looking for older Stern machines: Big Game, Seawitch and Nine Ball top the list.

#63 9 years ago

I will be there and looking for a Medusa, Nineball, and Quicksilver. PM me if you have one of those for sale.

Mike

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from GixerEd1:

Sorry, don't know what the hell my computer was doing.
I guess it was so happy that I'm divorced, it posted it 5 times.
Again, so sorry for the multiple posts.

Divorce, after you've been with the wrong person, will definitely give you a sense of relief.

But the inevitable loneliness sets in and machines just can't fill that void.

I'm a loner by nature, but even I'll admit that humans (like all living creatures) require companionship - and sometimes even "guy time" just doesn't cut it (unless you play on that team!).

I wish you the best of luck...but I'm still sad for you.

#65 9 years ago

I'll probably be bringing a routed Monopoly or a Breakshot. Not sure yet. Both up for trade.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Divorce, after you've been with the wrong person, will definitely give you a sense of relief.
But the inevitable loneliness sets in and machines just can't fill that void.
I'm a loner by nature, but even I'll admit that humans (like all living creatures) require companionship - and sometimes even "guy time" just doesn't cut it (unless you play on that team!).
I wish you the best of luck...but I'm still sad for you.

Thanks for the sentiment. I'm sad too, even though I think this was best for the both of us. Nevertheless, itz still a sense of loss, but life goes on and I'll make the best of it, of whatz to come.

For now, pinballing is the dominant activity, with all this snow and cold in NYC. As soon as it gets warmer, itz time to go riding motorcycles and doing trackdays at NJMP, NYST, Pocono Raceway and any other tracks my buddies and our trusty pickup/trailer can get to.

Letz try to meet up at Pinfest and shoot the breeze.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

This is a great event for EM's too. Great variety of new and old and likely you'll find one to play. Many in the free play area do have prices on them.

That's what I like to hear! If I can find anything on my wishlist at a decent price, i'll be interested in a purchase... But just to be able to have access to so many different pinball machines on free play? Kid in a candy store... Kid in a candy store...

#68 9 years ago

Youtube has dozens of Pinfest walkthroughs. Take a look to get an idea. Todd Tuckey does a good job on the ones he does there but there's plenty of people that do them well too. Gives a good idea of the machines there available. You'll find one year there's 6 LW3 and the next year none. Last year there was a MM or two and many years there aren't any so you just never know. Some of the randomness of what they have each year is why I enjoy going and end up going both days as there's usually variety between both days.

#69 9 years ago

I look forward to going to Pinfest every year. Its a great way to try out games you have never played. Good time to stock up on parts, Leds, etc. and support the vendors for showing up. Many of the major parts suppliers usually have a table.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

I look forward to going to Pinfest every year. Its a great way to try out games you have never played. Good time to stock up on parts, Leds, etc. and support the vendors for showing up. Many of the major parts suppliers usually have a table.

Agreed...can't freaking wait

1 week later
#71 9 years ago

Bump... Hoping to buy a Gottlieb Big Hit or Sure Shot in nice condition...

#72 9 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm bringing my NBAFB. It's going to be loaded up with new Titan silicone rings for those that might want to check 'em out.

#73 9 years ago

Batman forever coming

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2015-wanted-to-buy-andor-sell-or-just-have-on-free-play/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.