Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by moto_cat
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Allentown1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddtuckey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Well folks, this is my most ambitious video of any show! It runs a whopping 1 hour 44 minutes! I have packed it with interviews, websites, tons of collectors, lots of funny stuff, the outdoor flea market, the farmer's market next door, the two new pinball manufacturers (and also Jersey Jack), parts galore, and, of course ME!! This baby took me almost 20 hours to edit, title, and find clips, but I think most of you will enjoy it!
    Ivan did a FANTASTIC job with this show...and this video will not only PROVE it, but will make you want to come to the Pinfest 2015 NEXT year!!! Frank did a great job working the camera too.
    PLUS--Robert Berk makes an appearance (he does the Pinball Expo in Chicago) where I will be doing a seminar in October and, of course, making one of these videos too!!

#20 9 years ago

Here is a NEW version of the PINFEST 2014 for our overseas friends that cannot view it....The ending is edited down so we stay under 30 seconds of Pinball Wizard music!! That is the only change!! Todd

Post edited by toddtuckey: different link

#23 9 years ago

Thanks guys! I L O V E Pinball and these shows are so much fun!! Remember---to come to Pinball Expo...I will be doing a seminar and also will present a special power point show during the "salad" of the big banquet. The Expo is in Chicago--and features a boatload of Pinball designers and many prototype machines, plus lots of games to play too! And of course the annual tour of Stern!!!

#25 9 years ago

Thanks to all!! The video may introduce new collectors into the Pinball World too!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddtuckey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2014-allentown-pa-youtube-video-tnt-amusements?tu=toddtuckey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.