5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Spyderturbo007
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

19075602318_91b819df13_k.jpg
    19257243432_653bbc741a_k.jpg
    19237108906_85ef64089a_k.jpg
    WP_20150621_011.jpg
    WP_20150621_013.jpg
    WP_20150621_014.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I was at the pincrossing last night (Also known as the Railroad Street Bar and Grille in Linfield. First, the pins are all in great shape. They all work as they are supposed too. There was even a tech there last night working on them too. Nice guy. The food and beer at this place is great. If you are in the Philly area, its not far..go check it out.

Pins on location:
    Kiss,
    WCS
    MB
    FT
    TZ
    Shadow
    WH20
    TOM
    LOTR
    MEteor
    Simpsons
    TAF
    metle
    SS
    Centaur - was down

Again, great selection. GO check it out1

#2 5 years ago

I'm gonna have to check that out. Pinball Gallery in Downingtown is a nice location as well.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Everyone who puts the the hard work in to keep PinCrossing alive appreciates it, and we really like when first timers show up and enjoy themselves. FYI, our Fall Leauge starts next Wednesday and we are having another tournament in October. Details coming soon.

2 months later
    #4 5 years ago

Bumping this up. Finally got up there today with cyroute and great selection of good playing pins. Got to meet Jay there as well. Great bunch of people involved and the food is really good. The WCS is gone but an I500 is there and plays great.

Food is good and great beer selection especially if you like microbrews.

5 months later
    #5 4 years ago

I stopped by PinCrossing on the way home from Allentown. Very cool place. The games were in great shape. I will be back for sure.

Pins on location:
    ACDC-Luci
    Centaur
    Embryon
    FH
    Galaxy (feature lights out)
    Kiss
    LOTR
    MB
    METLE
    Simpsons
    SS
    TAF
    TOM
    TZ
    WH20

I think there were more, just can't remember.

#6 4 years ago

Worth noting is the TAF now has a pinsound board.

It really blew me away. Not that TAF was really lacking in the sounds dept, but it is definitely an improvement.

1 week later
    #7 4 years ago

Should've known, I meant to ask Ken why TAF was so much louder than before! Major improvement, and not just because I'm going deaf.

#8 4 years ago

Centaur II, actually. There used to be a Centaur back where the Bally KISS machine is now but that's been six or so months ago? I think the only one you missed was Spiderman. Oh and it's a TSPP.

1 month later
    #9 4 years ago

WP_20150621_011.jpg

Heck yeah, Demo Man and Paragon replaced I500 & WH20.

WP_20150621_013.jpg

Young'n did not agree with the machine, but she liked it.

WP_20150621_014.jpg

Wots this? ACDC got a fancy new DMD?

Been asking them to keep a sleeping bag in the corner for me but no such luck.

#10 4 years ago

Damn. They took out WH2O?!?

I love that game and it was the only time I ever got a chance to play it.

#11 4 years ago

There is a Wh2O at the Pinball Gallery in Malvern if you want to play one.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Damn. They took out WH2O?!?
    I love that game and it was the only time I ever got a chance to play it.

Yeah, I was a little bummed myself. I loved the way that one played even though I cringed every time the ball hits the glass on the left slide. I'm always happy to mix it up though and both of the recent additions were ones I'd only played a few times before. I've no idea what the original SRP was but it I've tried to feed enough quarters into it to be close. =)

I had a lot of fun with I500 too, now that I think about it. Fast game and I was finally beginning to figure out some of the harder shots.

Quoted from pepermintswirl:

There is a Wh2O at the Pinball Gallery in Malvern if you want to play one.

I don't know why but I don't like that example as much and I can't explain why. Need more flipper time I guess.

#13 4 years ago

We had probably 50+ hours into that WH20 to get it dialed in. The inserts were leveled, filled and then sanded and polished to be nice and smooth. The ramps were rebuilt to improve the flow, flipper mechs entirely replaced and then the upper playfield was stripped and redone. We are pretty picky about how games play so if something isn't right we try to keep at it until it plays correctly.

The WH20 is setup at my house now. If you want some more time on it, feel free to stop by our 4th of July Pinball & Pool Party next weekend.

-Jay

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

I don't know why but I don't like that example as much and I can't explain why. Need more flipper time I guess.

Jay spoils us with cherry condition machines.

#15 4 years ago

is that chris's demo man?

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

is that chris's demo man?

Yes it is Demo Man is temporary until we get AMH and KISS LE (which I'm expecting in the next month or so)

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from pepermintswirl:

Jay spoils us with cherry condition machines.

That is the truth.

#18 4 years ago

I was actually in on Saturday night with a friend. We make the 90 minute drive there but stopped by dmacy's house first. You should see that basement. He has an awesome lineup and all of them are absolutely gorgeous. After annoying him and his wife for too long, my buddy and I headed to Pincrossing for some grilled cheese and even more pinball. Everything was working, except for the upper left flipper on Funhouse and ToM was down.

Other than that, everything was in great shape.

I had the Lobster & Cheese Grilled Cheese. They also had some very interesting dessert specials, but I was full after the grilled cheese and needed to leave some room for beer.

If I wasn't so damn far away, I would join the leagues there.

EDIT-> I tried to upload some pictures, but there appears to be an issue with the upload process.

#19 4 years ago

The monthly tournament is held on the second Saturday of every month. This is a great option if you want to meet some local pinheads and play competitively but can't make it there every Wednesday for league.

#20 4 years ago

I was actually in on Saturday night with a friend. We make the 90 minute drive there but stopped by dmacy's house first. You should see that basement. He has an awesome lineup and all of them are absolutely gorgeous. After annoying him and his wife for too long, my buddy and I headed to Pincrossing for some grilled cheese and even more pinball. Everything was working, except for the upper left flipper on Funhouse and ToM was down.
    Other than that, everything was in great shape.
    I had the Lobster & Cheese Grilled Cheese. They also had some very interesting dessert specials, but I was full after the grilled cheese and needed to leave some room for beer.
    EDIT-> I tried to upload some pictures, but there appears to be an issue with the upload process.

Glad you got to Pincrossing and had some fun. That guy at the house is an asshole.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

That guy at the house is an asshole.

That means that I fit right in then!

Let's try this picture thing again, now that it's apparently fixed.

19237108906_85ef64089a_k.jpg

19257243432_653bbc741a_k.jpg

19075602318_91b819df13_k.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 265.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 20.90
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside